Next Last
pizza mom

Georgetown, IN

#1 Sep 11, 2012
So glad to see they are open!
Exactly

United States

#2 Sep 12, 2012
Finally!!!! Now we just need a Fifth Third Bank out here, a Walmart or Meijers & a few new fast food places, Lol!!
Still hungry

Georgetown, IN

#3 Sep 25, 2012
Too bad, so sad, I made the mistake of picking up my pizza, the guys running that place look nasty and dirty, the store was already dirty looking. I don't understand,if there is enough time for two employees to stand outside and smoke almost in front of the door there must be enough time to take some window cleaner and clean the nasty glass, and sweep and mop the nasty floor. Another dirty Shepherdsville restaurant. I will never eat there again. Where are the Health Dept inspectors, I thought it was required that people handling food had to wear gloves, the tatted guy making pizzas had NO gloves on, and something about those dirty looking hands handling all my food sort of made me leary of eating it. Yes I threw it away, just could not stomach the thought.
same here

Elizabethtown, KY

#4 Sep 25, 2012
Still hungry wrote:
Too bad, so sad, I made the mistake of picking up my pizza, the guys running that place look nasty and dirty, the store was already dirty looking. I don't understand,if there is enough time for two employees to stand outside and smoke almost in front of the door there must be enough time to take some window cleaner and clean the nasty glass, and sweep and mop the nasty floor. Another dirty Shepherdsville restaurant. I will never eat there again. Where are the Health Dept inspectors, I thought it was required that people handling food had to wear gloves, the tatted guy making pizzas had NO gloves on, and something about those dirty looking hands handling all my food sort of made me leary of eating it. Yes I threw it away, just could not stomach the thought.
Sounds just like the Hillview store; just add flies!

United States

#5 Sep 25, 2012
Still hungry wrote:
You obviously don't know what your talking about. Pizza Hut is EXTREMELY clean, I clean the windows atleast 3 times a day, we aren't even allowed to smoke out front, we have to go to the corner and I also sweep the floors daily. So before you want to know talk bad about our restraunt and employees know what the fuck you're talking about.
Three dog night

Lebanon, KY

#6 Sep 25, 2012
I was There and it was clean and nice folks working there also.
david

Mount Washington, KY

#7 Sep 26, 2012
i thank it great we have a nether pizza hut
still hungry

Georgetown, IN

#8 Sep 26, 2012
[QUOTE who="."]<quoted text>
You obviously don't know what your talking about. Pizza Hut is EXTREMELY clean, I clean the windows atleast 3 times a day, we aren't even allowed to smoke out front, we have to go to the corner and I also sweep the floors daily. So before you want to know talk bad about our restraunt and employees know what the fuck you're talking about.[/QUOTE]Your vulgur language shows what kind of person you are, with that having been said I also want to add you do not tell the truth. I know what I saw, and I know when I walk thru a cloud of smoke. Daily? Only three times a day? No wonder the place looked nasty, I rest my case. But I tell you what, now that you have made your statement I will be sure to watch and the next time I will take a picture of your smoking location and send it to the Corporate office, I am sure they will enjoy reading your post and be very interested in the cleaning program you have installed. Thank You
udk the half

United States

#9 Sep 26, 2012
still hungry wrote:
<quoted text>Your vulgur language shows what kind of person you are, with that having been said I also want to add you do not tell the truth. I know what I saw, and I know when I walk thru a cloud of smoke. Daily? Only three times a day? No wonder the place looked nasty, I rest my case. But I tell you what, now that you have made your statement I will be sure to watch and the next time I will take a picture of your smoking location and send it to the Corporate office, I am sure they will enjoy reading your post and be very interested in the cleaning program you have installed. Thank You
If you want to say anything, go to the Hillview store and tell them you want to talk to Cindy in regards to the new store in Shepherdsville. She is the district manager for both stores and she tolerates no bs. She will be glad to hear any and all complaints you have. For one, she is a stickler about smoking in designated areas. I also think she would be none too happy that one of her employees even responded to this forum, much less cussed at potential customers. Also, the guy making pizzas should ABSOLUTELY have been wearing gloves, had she caught him without them he would have been fired on the spot. I've seen it happen first hand when I worked for the Hillview store some years ago. Like I said, go speak to Cindy she will be happy to hear how her employees are handling her brand new store.
Sunny

Latonia, KY

#10 Oct 8, 2012
udk the half wrote:
<quoted text> If you want to say anything, go to the Hillview store and tell them you want to talk to Cindy in regards to the new store in Shepherdsville. She is the district manager for both stores and she tolerates no bs. She will be glad to hear any and all complaints you have. For one, she is a stickler about smoking in designated areas. I also think she would be none too happy that one of her employees even responded to this forum, much less cussed at potential customers. Also, the guy making pizzas should ABSOLUTELY have been wearing gloves, had she caught him without them he would have been fired on the spot. I've seen it happen first hand when I worked for the Hillview store some years ago. Like I said, go speak to Cindy she will be happy to hear how her employees are handling her brand new store.
I had seen this topic on here before and did not think much about it. I simply thought it was a unhappy customer just wanting to complain. BUT---- last night we ordered pizza for the first and it will be the last time, the person making the pizzas wore NO GLOVES and did not look that clean, something about bare hands handling everything that went on my pizza and then grabbing a hand full of cheese and smearing it all over my food was not very appetizing. I will not make a scene, but if you know this district mananger she might want to send in undercover people to see what really goes on in her stores. I for one will not return, and I will tell my friends to be aware.
tired

United States

#11 Oct 8, 2012
i ordered a personal pan on my way home said 15 min i went to family dollar for about 20 came back and stood in the waiting room for another 25 and the entire time my pizza was sitting in the warmer but was told it wasn't ready yet these people need to step up n clean up or it'll be closed soon just like the last shepherdsville pizza hut :(
MeMe

Louisville, KY

#12 Oct 8, 2012
The pizza is pretty good but they are a mile form our home and won't deliver out here. LOL. Papa John's and Snappy's are further away and they will deliver to us. :/
wowzer

Evansville, IN

#13 Oct 16, 2012
i ordered my food well let me rephrase i tried ordering my food but no one in that store cared enough to take my order after i walked up the side walk and around the people who work there that was smoking and cussing and carrying on. so after 5 minutes of standing there without my order being taken i walked out. its a shame they let kids run these places these days. for now on im ordering at snappys which is under a new owner who which took my order as soon as i walked in the door. the snappy resturant was clean and the people was clean shaved and was very polite and the pizza is way better than before.
bullsh*t

United States

#14 Oct 17, 2012
People on here will say anything to run a new business into the ground. Pizza Hut is great! And everyone is nice and polite. I spoke with Autumn, Jackie, and Tara and they were all very nice and sweet.
Scarecrow

Fort Knox, KY

#15 Oct 17, 2012
Why don't you guys just buy DiGiorno pizza at the super market ??? You will save money and avoid the aggravation.
smh

Louisville, KY

#16 Oct 17, 2012
Been there once so far and it was ok. I live in Mt Washington and usually go to the Fern Creek one and while recently in Shepherdsville I stopped and got a large pan supreme and an order of boneless garlic and parmesan wings. Something about the pizza tasted different from what I normally get at Fern Creek. I think it was sauce. Almost like it had different seasonings in it. It was still decent but just noticeably different. Hell it could of me that night. Who knows. But the wings on the other hand.......mmmmmmmm...wings!!! I could eat those every day.
Disgusted

Louisville, KY

#17 Oct 18, 2012
I havent actually been to the pizza hut, I asked for delivery. It took this delivery woman forever to find my house, which is three miles from pizza hut. Then when she got there, she wasnt friendly at all. I think her name was Kayla, pretty sure it was. She had a odd hair color, not good for business and her eyebrows were drew on. If i was going to draw on my eyebrows, i would have made them less thick and more attractive. Finally, my pizza was wrong. It will never happen again.
lennyfromthedepo t

Elizabethtown, KY

#18 Oct 19, 2012
it definetly does not taste like other pizza huts i think they are terrible
lennyfromthedepo t

Elizabethtown, KY

#19 Oct 19, 2012
it defintly does not taste like a pizza hut pizza i think its terrible
Lennyfromthedepo t

Mount Washington, KY

#20 Oct 19, 2012
I think it was a pizza turned over on 480.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Fairdale Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Why are there so many screwed up people in Shep... (Apr '14) 4 hr Chad 8
7th street and Hill (Dec '07) 4 hr Ballholler bill 133
Get Married 5 hr Richard Lauersdorf 3
Okolona 5 hr Fort 5
Erin Joiner? 6 hr Totem 7
Last Post Wins (Mar '11) 6 hr Sharlene45 9,806
R I P Mark Yankey (Jan '13) 6 hr Syankey 15

Fairdale Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance