First Prev
of 623
Next Last

“Truth, Justice”

Since: Jun 12

And the American Way

#13876 Thursday Dec 4
Yep.Karma has a funny way of biting ya on the tail sometimes.
Anyway, Theres a New Mouse in town. No more of that hateful leftmouse stuff.
Good riddance. Squeak.

“Listen up !”

Since: Oct 12

If you want the Real story.

#13878 Tuesday Dec 9
This just in. Cathousemouse fakes own death due to being humiliated by the Right Posters being Right..All the time....Cathousemouse had sex change and now posts in jonesboro ark. and paragould as Barton Farley, Scared Trey, and some other stupid names. And of course several commie grey box cowards too..More Knews At 10:00

“I'm freezing.”

Since: May 11

Honolulu, HI.

#13879 Wednesday Dec 10
-MAYHEM- wrote:
WHAT!!!!!!!!
Mouse is dead?
Cooool......
Maybe he`ll see Satan in hell.
Only if he can get Obamacare down there.

“My mind....”

Since: Jul 09

was a terrible thing to waste

#13880 Friday Dec 19
I don't think Mouse is dead.

He's just on a really, really long vacation.

“I'm freezing.”

Since: May 11

Honolulu, HI.

#13881 Friday Dec 19
OMYDAM wrote:
I don't think Mouse is dead.
He's just on a really, really long vacation.
LMAO!

Permanent Vacation.

Track 9.

Angel.

“Truth, Justice”

And the American Way

#13882 Saturday Dec 20
Democrats Divided As Elizabeth Warren Rises

Democrat losses in 2014 are fueling unrest within the rank and file. The rise of Sen. Elizabeth Warren (D-MA) and the anti-big business populism she represents have created a rift within that party that may take a presidential primary to play out.

It represents a particular challenge to Hillary Clinton as she prepares for an expected 2016 campaign, as she’s generally viewed as aligned with husband Bill Clinton’s more centrist politics that wasn’t particularly interested in waging war against Wall Street. Certainly, Hillary Clinton can bridge that gap, but if a genuine standard bearer like Warren, or perhaps another populist progressive, takes up the cause, it will make Mrs. Clinton’s run just that much more challenging.

“Truth, Justice”

And the American Way

#13883 Saturday Dec 20
Obama administration accused of political motives in push for new citizens

Nearly 20 years after reporters and congressional investigators caught the Clinton administration trying to register a million immigrants as new citizens and Democratic voters -- many without proper documents -- some Republicans fear the Obama administration is instituting a similar policy.

The November memorandum issued by the White House and Department of Homeland Security on immigration does more than give a reprieve to millions of illegal immigrants. It also makes a push for legal immigrants to become citizens. It allows legal immigrants in the U.S. to, for the first time, pay their $680 naturalization fee by credit card. And the plan offers to waive the cost, based on income, for families earning up to $47,000 for a family of four.

In the past, the government prohibited such partial waivers. The plan, dubbed "New Americans," will also include a comprehensive media campaign in major media markets in 10 states.

Critics worry this is part of an effort to register new Democratic voters and turn red states blue by the next election.

"The goal is to naturalize as many as they can with the idea of registering them to vote with the hope that they're going to vote Democratic as they did in 1996," said Republican strategist Randy Pullen. "They're using our money for political means for their 2016 path to victory in their minds.

Squeak.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 623
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Fairdale Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
door to door meat sales (Jan '13) 2 hr joeschmo 59
it ok to be normal 3 hr DanArce 1
bradley jones sr Tue mildted 30
Police arrest seven people on drug charges at F... Dec 20 bill 2
lump of coal Dec 18 makinalistcheckin... 1
bed bugs Dec 18 amber 1
Greg Hicks or William Maupin Dec 11 fubsb 1
Fairdale Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web