First Prev
of 3
Next Last

“No whining!”

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#42 Feb 21, 2013
No, I don't think I had ever read that thread until last night and it's old so I'm not sure why the reference was made to me last night.

I believe I know who the Etown poster is...

“No whining!”

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#43 Feb 21, 2013
I'm not sure what you're asking me, tri. I don't think I ever read the thread before last night when it was referenced that I am someone from that thread. If you are asking something else, reword it and I'll answer it.
other half

Elizabethtown, KY

#44 Feb 21, 2013
HollyIsHellOnHeels wrote:
No, I don't think I had ever read that thread until last night and it's old so I'm not sure why the reference was made to me last night.
I believe I know who the Etown poster is...
That's what I couldn't figure out and I agree about the latter.

“No whining!”

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#45 Feb 21, 2013
Hmmm....why was tri's last post deleted? That's interesting.

“No whining!”

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#46 Feb 21, 2013
tri-
Are you using a Firefox or Chrome to post? I'm using IE and your posts are showing up at odd times. Interesting.
other half

Elizabethtown, KY

#47 Feb 21, 2013
HollyIsHellOnHeels wrote:
tri-
Are you using a Firefox or Chrome to post? I'm using IE and your posts are showing up at odd times. Interesting.
I don't know what any of that means, I'm on a gateway computer on altell.

“No whining!”

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#48 Feb 21, 2013
other half wrote:
<quoted text>I don't know what any of that means, I'm on a gateway computer on altell.
You're probably using IE then. Your posts were showing up oddly and then one was deleted quickly. Hmmm. Weirder things have happened I guess...
other half

Elizabethtown, KY

#49 Feb 21, 2013
HollyIsHellOnHeels wrote:
<quoted text>
You're probably using IE then. Your posts were showing up oddly and then one was deleted quickly. Hmmm. Weirder things have happened I guess...
I think it is IE. Do you know the name listed in MiSol post #89?

“No whining!”

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#50 Feb 21, 2013
other half wrote:
<quoted text>I think it is IE. Do you know the name listed in MiSol post #89?
I have no idea who any of those people are. HB is convinced it's me and I have no idea why.
HB has been convinced that I'm at least 4 different people. She went on a day long rant about someone on her facebook page that was allegedly me. She was also convinced that I am Holly Cecil and made all sorts of crazy threats against her. It's really kind of scary crazy. She gets convinced that I am certain people for no good reason and then will bug the hel1 out of that person. Nuts.
other half

Elizabethtown, KY

#51 Feb 21, 2013
HollyIsHellOnHeels wrote:
<quoted text>
I have no idea who any of those people are. HB is convinced it's me and I have no idea why.
HB has been convinced that I'm at least 4 different people. She went on a day long rant about someone on her facebook page that was allegedly me. She was also convinced that I am Holly Cecil and made all sorts of crazy threats against her. It's really kind of scary crazy. She gets convinced that I am certain people for no good reason and then will bug the hel1 out of that person. Nuts.
Then, you don't know her real name?

“No whining!”

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#52 Feb 21, 2013
other half wrote:
<quoted text>Then, you don't know her real name?
Whose? HB's? Yes, I know her first name.
other half

Elizabethtown, KY

#53 Feb 21, 2013
HollyIsHellOnHeels wrote:
<quoted text>
Whose? HB's? Yes, I know her first name.
o.k.
spartan

Ft Mitchell, KY

#54 Feb 22, 2013
other half wrote:
<quoted text>o.k.
I really ain't got no idea what you two geniuses have been jabberin' about,but since my name is lighting up the other three hot-threads,,,I figured that I'd go ahead and be a glory hound,,,and pounce this one as well.So,,,yeah,,,it's o.k. with me too.
just sayin

Fort Thomas, KY

#55 Jun 6, 2013
she really needs to stop using the fleener last name. she has not been a fleener in years but yet she still uses the last name. all she is doing is making the rest of the fleener's look bad.
Meh

Louisville, KY

#56 Nov 10, 2015
She is trash. Looser and her kids are turning out to be just like her. Her 14 year old daughter has pictures of her with a big hickey on her and one of her smoking a bong on instagram. I mean really. But I guess they learn from the best. Robin is a 8th grade dropout with 5 kids that she lost custody of all of them. She is scum.
Lmao

Atlanta, GA

#57 Nov 10, 2015
spartan wrote:
Well kiddo,,,if she is a "Fleener" that says a lot in and of itself.In short,she is Shepherdsville's most famous brand of skanky white trash.Right up there with the Hodges.
Oh because the lees are so much better
Rehab

Mount Washington, KY

#58 Nov 10, 2015
Your all wh0 re s! Mom, dad, lil punk ass Tommy boy and his cracked out baby mamma Chelsea.

Since: Sep 15

United States

#59 Nov 12, 2015
Chelsea your hot. Hellonurse

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Fairdale Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Trump for President, He will win. watch 3 hr Scotty Steiner 195
Pedophiles 5 hr Bobby 10
Hillary is the Racist, history proves it if you... 5 hr The Truth 1
garage sales Jul 30 kimb3580 1
Fire Department Nepotism Alive and Well Jul '16 Movinup 15
Don Harp of Fairdale Jun '16 Dleeharp 7
Fishing memories enterprises inc Jun '16 dleeharp 2

Fairdale Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Fairdale Mortgages