Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 5, 2013

Judged:

KING ggg wrote:
<quoted text>jealousy can cause it that would be my guess
Yep. Oh well. I ain't too worried about what they think. I know what I look like and so do others that have truly seen me outside of this forum. Have a good day babe :)
huh

Louisville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 5, 2013

Judged:

_princess1_ wrote:
<quoted text>
That's ok. Monica Roberts office has already been contacted and I have spoken with her personally. People don't stop to think that others they bash may just infact be related to the county attorney.:) they can have all the fun they want right now but ill be the one laughing when the police are knocking on their door. So trolls keep on trolling because you won't be for long!:)
Please, oh please, tell us all why the police would be knocking on our door for calling you a fat azz? I didn't realize feelings being hurt was a crime! I can't wait to hear this one, lmfao!
huh

Louisville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 5, 2013

Judged:

KING ggg wrote:
<quoted text> jealousy can cause it that would be my guess
Why would anyone be jealous of that heffer? If she doesn't like it, then she should lose a few pounds.
huh

Louisville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 5, 2013

Judged:

_princess1_ wrote:
<quoted text>
That's ok. Monica Roberts office has already been contacted and I have spoken with her personally. People don't stop to think that others they bash may just infact be related to the county attorney.:) they can have all the fun they want right now but ill be the one laughing when the police are knocking on their door. So trolls keep on trolling because you won't be for long!:)
I'll make sure to forward this threat to the state attorney's office to let them know about Ms. Roberts abuse of her position for personal reasons. I'm sur they'll be more interested in that than some meanie calling you fat.

“life is what you make of it.”

Since: Aug 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 5, 2013

Judged:

huh wrote:
<quoted text>I'll make sure to forward this threat to the state attorney's office to let them know about Ms. Roberts abuse of her position for personal reasons. I'm sur they'll be more interested in that than some meanie calling you fat.
You're all about forwarding everything aren't you? Lol some people are just plain ignorant. Not only did you call me fat, you've also called me a tramp and floozie. Tell me exactly what I have done to you? Have I bothered you in some way that you feel necessary to follow all my posts and be hateful to me? This sure isn't the first time that you've done this to me. How do you know that I don't starve myself to keep from getting fat because obesity runs in my family you nitwit? Maybe before you speak, you should think what those words could actually do to a person. You don't know me personally so how do you know what I deal with on a daily basis? You don't, so back off with the crap.
huh

Louisville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 5, 2013

Judged:

_princess1_ wrote:
<quoted text>
You're all about forwarding everything aren't you? Lol some people are just plain ignorant. Not only did you call me fat, you've also called me a tramp and floozie. Tell me exactly what I have done to you? Have I bothered you in some way that you feel necessary to follow all my posts and be hateful to me? This sure isn't the first time that you've done this to me. How do you know that I don't starve myself to keep from getting fat because obesity runs in my family you nitwit? Maybe before you speak, you should think what those words could actually do to a person. You don't know me personally so how do you know what I deal with on a daily basis? You don't, so back off with the crap.
Ok I apologize, I didn't realize you were so sensitive about your obesity. But I never called you a "tramp" or a "floozie", so you'll have to take that up with someone else.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 5, 2013

Judged:

huh wrote:
<quoted text>Ok I apologize, I didn't realize you were so sensitive about your obesity. But I never called you a "tramp" or a "floozie", so you'll have to take that up with someone else.
I just don't understand why people are so rude and hateful though. What have I ever done to you? You don't even know me
huh

Louisville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 5, 2013

_princess1_ wrote:
<quoted text>
I just don't understand why people are so rude and hateful though. What have I ever done to you? You don't even know me
Because it's fun! What else is this site for? I mean, it would be pretty darn boring if everyone sat around kissing each other's azzes like you, Sandy and Johnny Masterbater do, now wouldn't it? And you know you like it too, or you wouldn't answer! Because we all know damn good and well how much you hefty women love drama!Lmao...
point of order

Shepherdsville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 5, 2013

Judged:

_princess1_ wrote:
<quoted text>
who in the world is Monica Roberts and how did she react to her new name?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 5, 2013

Judged:

point of order wrote:
<quoted text>who in the world is Monica Roberts and how did she react to her new name?
Robinson. I didn't notice spell check changed it on my phone.

“GAME OVER”

Since: Jan 13

Bellevue, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 5, 2013

Judged:

_princess1_ wrote:
<quoted text>
Yep. Oh well. I ain't too worried about what they think. I know what I look like and so do others that have truly seen me outside of this forum. Have a good day babe :)
it tends to happen to weak people an insult on other is alway a self reflection on themselves

“GAME OVER”

Bellevue, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 5, 2013

Judged:

huh wrote:
<quoted text>Why would anyone be jealous of that heffer? If she doesn't like it, then she should lose a few pounds.
why do you have so much time on your hands to start pointless battles?
huh

Louisville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 6, 2013

Judged:

KING ggg wrote:
<quoted text> why do you have so much time on your hands to start pointless battles?
Why do you crave men sexually? Why is the sky blue? The world may never know.
decent woman

Louisville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 6, 2013

Judged:

_princess1_ wrote:
<quoted text>
I called you a tramp and a floozie because you have all those nasty trashy whoremarks all over you. You need to have those trashy tattoos removed and go to church instead of running around looking like a trampy coloring book. Harlot.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 6, 2013

Judged:

decent woman wrote:
<quoted text>I called you a tramp and a floozie because you have all those nasty trashy whoremarks all over you. You need to have those trashy tattoos removed and go to church instead of running around looking like a trampy coloring book. Harlot.
How do you know that I don't go to church??? As matter fact I do thank you. And God is not disgraced by my appearance. Maybe you're the one who needs to go to church. Ill find out exactly who you are and I won't bother with the law. Why don't you feel free to meet me in Bardstown today after work and you can tell me I'm a floozie and a tramp to my face? Bet you don't have the courage to do so.!! Go back in the hole you crawled out of
Irene

Shepherdsville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 6, 2013

Judged:

decent woman wrote:
<quoted text> I called you a tramp and a floozie because you have all those nasty trashy whoremarks all over you. You need to have those trashy tattoos removed and go to church instead of running around looking like a trampy coloring book. Harlot.
Decent Woman, you better not go down there to meet her, big fat Charlie tuna will be down there with fake Irene's police friends.
Ray

Shepherdsville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 6, 2013

Judged:

_princess1_ wrote:
<quoted text>
You're all about forwarding everything aren't you? Lol some people are just plain ignorant. Not only did you call me fat, you've also called me a tramp and floozie. Tell me exactly what I have done to you? Have I bothered you in some way that you feel necessary to follow all my posts and be hateful to me? This sure isn't the first time that you've done this to me. How do you know that I don't starve myself to keep from getting fat because obesity runs in my family you nitwit? I agriMaybe before you speak, you should think what those words could actually do to a person. You don't know me personally so how do you know what I deal with on a daily basis? You don't, so back off with the crap.
that's right! I agree with you!! People need to back off and give you some space.....
decent woman

Louisville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 6, 2013

Judged:

_princess1_ wrote:
<quoted text>
How do you know that I don't go to church??? As matter fact I do thank you. And God is not disgraced by my appearance. Maybe you're the one who needs to go to church. Ill find out exactly who you are and I won't bother with the law. Why don't you feel free to meet me in Bardstown today after work and you can tell me I'm a floozie and a tramp to my face? Bet you don't have the courage to do so.!! Go back in the hole you crawled out of
So not only are you a trampy tattooed flooziebut you're a trashy brute too? Thats real lady like. I'm a decent church going woman so I don't go out and have white trash street fights like you. Thats probably why your husband left you. Not only do you need to get those nasty tattoos removed and get a decent feminine haircut but you need to get some class and self respect too. trollop.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 6, 2013

Judged:

decent woman wrote:
<quoted text>So not only are you a trampy tattooed flooziebut you're a trashy brute too? Thats real lady like. I'm a decent church going woman so I don't go out and have white trash street fights like you. Thats probably why your husband left you. Not only do you need to get those nasty tattoos removed and get a decent feminine haircut but you need to get some class and self respect too. trollop.
LOL!! You're TOO funny!!!!!! A decent church going woman would NOT be sitting here criticizing me for my tattoos. I love people like you that claim to be Christian and then criticize. Please tell me again how respectable you are? Hypocrite.

“GAME OVER”

Bellevue, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 6, 2013

Judged:

princess1 what do you do that you keep getting these topix stalkers lol hope you're having a great day

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 41 - 60 of65
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••

Fairdale Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Fairdale People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Personal Finance