walmart shopper

Radcliff, KY

#22 Mar 3, 2013
I've seen princess1 working and I can tell you for a fact that she definately in need of losing a few pounds. I've seen less saddle bags on a horse. Sorry princess.

“life is what you make of it.”

Since: Aug 12

Location hidden

#23 Mar 3, 2013
walmart shopper wrote:
I've seen princess1 working and I can tell you for a fact that she definately in need of losing a few pounds. I've seen less saddle bags on a horse. Sorry princess.
You're retarded as hell. I'm 5'4" and a size 7. Far from needing to lose anything.
Princess Saddlebags

Radcliff, KY

#24 Mar 3, 2013
_princess1_ wrote:
<quoted text>
You're retarded as hell. I'm 5'4" and a size 7. Far from needing to lose anything.
You large women sure are a moody bunch!
Bust

Covington, KY

#25 Mar 3, 2013
Scarecrow wrote:
If you are tired of looking at thin women, then visit Walmart on outer loop. There you will find the fattest ugliest women in Kentucky.
Check out all the fatties at Hickory Acres & Autum Ridge. If they passed out prizes for the ugliest fat women contest these places would get 1st for sure!! These women so damn ugly & fat they couldn't lure a rat with a ton of gourda cheese, but hell they would just eat it instead!!!
Turd

Covington, KY

#26 Mar 3, 2013
Bust wrote:
<quoted text>Check out all the fatties at Hickory Acres & Autum Ridge. If they passed out prizes for the ugliest fat women contest these places would get 1st for sure!! These women so damn ugly & fat they couldn't lure a rat with a ton of gourda cheese, but hell they would just eat it instead!!!
The rat or the cheese ? LOL
Ha Ha Ha

Fort Thomas, KY

#27 Mar 4, 2013
Both!
decent woman

Radcliff, KY

#28 Mar 4, 2013
_princess1_ wrote:
<quoted text>
You need to get that trashy tattoo taken off your chest. skank.

“GAME OVER”

Since: Jan 13

#29 Mar 4, 2013
some people are rediculous GAME OVER
JamesBeam

Tucker, GA

#30 Mar 5, 2013
_princess1_ wrote:
<quoted text>
Omg princess are we gonna go thru the whole "eatbeast" thing again?????

Location hidden

#31 Mar 5, 2013
Please, you idiots don't think I don't know all those posts came from one and the same person? I have an idea as to who you are, keep flapping your jaws, after all it is defamation of character and harassment which are both punishable in the court of law. And your address, whether hidden, re routed or whatever is traceable. So by all means please keep it up babe.:)
thunder thighs

Radcliff, KY

#32 Mar 5, 2013
_princess1_ wrote:
Please, you idiots don't think I don't know all those posts came from one and the same person? I have an idea as to who you are, keep flapping your jaws, after all it is defamation of character and harassment which are both punishable in the court of law. And your address, whether hidden, re routed or whatever is traceable. So by all means please keep it up babe.:)
Wow, paranoid much, lard azz?

Location hidden

#33 Mar 5, 2013
thunder thighs wrote:
<quoted text>Wow, paranoid much, lard azz?
Nope not in the slightest. Have a good day :)
decent woman

Radcliff, KY

#34 Mar 5, 2013
thunder thighs wrote:
<quoted text>Wow, paranoid much, lard azz?
She needs to get rid of those nasty tattoos and quit looking like such a tramp. floozie.
huh

Radcliff, KY

#35 Mar 5, 2013
_princess1_ wrote:
<quoted text>
Why do you have your hair cut like a man? Are you a dike?
Scarecrow

Louisville, KY

#36 Mar 5, 2013
_princess1_ wrote:
<quoted text>
That's probably one of the gay boys that posting that crap.

Location hidden

#37 Mar 5, 2013
Scarecrow wrote:
<quoted text>That's probably one of the gay boys that posting that crap.
That's ok. Monica Roberts office has already been contacted and I have spoken with her personally. People don't stop to think that others they bash may just infact be related to the county attorney.:) they can have all the fun they want right now but ill be the one laughing when the police are knocking on their door. So trolls keep on trolling because you won't be for long!:)

Location hidden

#38 Mar 5, 2013
Scarecrow wrote:
<quoted text>That's probably one of the gay boys that posting that crap.
Pm me
spartan

Erlanger, KY

#39 Mar 5, 2013
_princess1_ wrote:
<quoted text>
Pm me
Hello girl.How did you manage to get yourself into this mess? Have you by chance had words with 'holly???

Location hidden

#40 Mar 5, 2013
spartan wrote:
<quoted text>Hello girl.How did you manage to get yourself into this mess? Have you by chance had words with 'holly???
Nope. I've been on the dl forever. Idk why people are so hateful. They can tell from any pics that I've had on my profile that I'm far from fat by any means. I'm assuming just jealous?

“GAME OVER”

Since: Jan 13

#41 Mar 5, 2013
_princess1_ wrote:
<quoted text>
Nope. I've been on the dl forever. Idk why people are so hateful. They can tell from any pics that I've had on my profile that I'm far from fat by any means. I'm assuming just jealous?
jealousy can cause it that would be my guess

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Fairdale Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
A vote for Linda Belcher is a vote for CORRUPTION! 4 min spartan 17
Salvage/rebuilt title cars? 2 hr Mcguy 1
George Westrup 3 hr Mowehhnka 4
Waffle House, brooks exit (Aug '15) 4 hr Greaser 10
stolen purple & white chevy truck 5 hr Needtifind 1
Add a Word. Drop a Word........... (Sep '10) 9 hr So_da_lish_us 1,681
Drug abuse (May '16) 9 hr DoubleD 8

Fairdale Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance