stay out the kitchen

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 30, 2013

Dude is a loser who cant do nothing right. You got to know him,, tall, ugly, almost goofy looking MF er. Been caught and has rolled on more then even he knows.... OD'ed few nights ago; then tried to get peeps busted, by telling where it came from. So if you see this junky tell em i said rot nicely.... Give me Give
Michelle

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 1, 2013

James hasten told on anyone. Get the facts straight. His bby momma said she did was waiting on them to show up. Everyone has skeleton or 2 in the closet! So keep your mouth off my brother in law he's been at my moms cleaning out.. no bull... hopefully he stays that way and if you know he's snitching on people you must be a junky too. So keep off my ppl worry bout your own problems least he's not sucking them poles for a hit like I hear y'all do!
Chelsea Renee Logan

Louisville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 2, 2013

Your The Junky Sucking Poles For A Hit And He's A Snitch
why

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 2, 2013

Chelsea Renee Logan wrote:
And your any better? I think not
michelle

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 2, 2013

I thought I told your a$$ to keep your mouth shut you suck d#%$ FOR A DOLLAR SHEPHERDSVILLE'S SMALL CHELSEY it wont be long before we run into each other told u to keep your @ock sucker off my family. I got me some dish gloves too just for the occasion. I don't want that sh$t u can't wash off. U should have asked somebody I don't write checks I can't cash!
okay

Shepherdsville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 3, 2013

Its awful funny Chelsea Renee Logan, you on Facebook pointing fingers at other people for calling trumble a snitch when you're the one doing it all. Are you loyal to anyone? Take responsibility for what you do..
michelle

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 3, 2013

She called cps on her bff And James said you didn't mind it while he was helping you hit a vein! So next time sweep off your nasty a$$ pourch.. oh that's right you don't have one!
okay

Shepherdsville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 4, 2013

Karma's a bi tch! You'll regret ever being the first to say something about him being a snitch and saying you have proof so we all would believe it.
michelle

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 4, 2013

Chelsea Renee Logan wrote:
I bet you can't name more than 1 person I've sucked honey. But don't worry when im done with your midget a$$ that's all you'll be doing... well thru a a straw that is. U really should think things thru better... im not one of those bitc$es you screws old lady I don't put up with dope whor$z
lauren

Bellevue, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 5, 2013

James is far from any of this. yeah he may have used drugs but tell me one mother Fer in shepherdsVille who hasn't? james would give you the shirt off your back if needed. he is The realist person i know. the best friend any one could ever ask for. and i Kno for a fact he didn't Snitch on anyone cause he was at my house when he went too the hospital and i was right there when he was talkin too them. if he was a Snitch he woulda SnitchEd on everyone that was in my house the night he got locked up .. cause everyone of us would have went down that night.. james is gettin Clean now hasn't touched it ! everyone needs stop talkin on him... id love too see you go and say all this Bullshit your spittin too his face guarantee you won't walk away the way you came !!
amy jackson

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 5, 2013

I live in shep and dont do drugs. Never touched them. So as for this shit hes getting clean so leave him alone. Chelsea your gonna hate life when I see you out.
haley sparks

El Monte, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 23, 2013

Lmao, wow! Chelsea. You're definitely not someone who should be saying anything bout this shit. Talk bout how you are sweetie. How many drugs you did? How many people you fucked for drugs? Can't say if you have oded or not but of course, anybody can keep that shit hush hush. I feel very sorry for you when either Michelle or Amy gets a hold of your ass. Ill be recording it(:

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Fairdale Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
KY What's mitch McConnell done for coal, when ther... 6 min TEAM LABORER 1,082
Lindsay Zeller of Louisville 26 min Schlongduckdong 2
Alison Grimes, Not No, But Hell No! 57 min ivote 3
Who do you support for U.S. House in Kentucky (... (Oct '10) 1 hr BIG_STEVIE 466
Mitch McConnell 1 hr TEAM LABORER 416
ISIS, the world, war, politics, wtf 2 hr Delta Duce 2
wave 3 former derrick jones? (Aug '13) 3 hr unknown 41
•••
•••
•••

Fairdale Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Fairdale People Search