Clover

Louisville, KY

#23 Feb 17, 2013
truth wrote:
Shepherdsville's is a horrible place to live, I hate it.
It says you live in Fisherville not Shepherdsville..
rebelgrey

Marcus Hook, PA

#24 Feb 17, 2013
Shepherdsville is the place for me.
Farm livin' is the life for me.
Land spreadin' out so far and wide
Keep Manhattan, just give me that countryside.

Since: Jul 12

Louisville, KY

#25 Feb 27, 2013
truth wrote:
Shepherdsville's is a horrible place to live, I hate it.
You can always move! I hated Louisville. That is why in 1988 I
moved to Shepherdsville.
ha ha ha

Louisville, KY

#26 Feb 27, 2013
I'd say living in Shepherdsville is compareable to living in some 3rd world South American Sh!t hole. Mexicans don't even like it there because it's below their standard of living. The only thing Shep is good for is making meth, and scoring heroin and Oxycontins. That's about it.
Click

Louisville, KY

#27 Mar 18, 2013
ha ha ha wrote:
I'd say living in Shepherdsville is compareable to living in some 3rd world South American Sh!t hole. Mexicans don't even like it there because it's below their standard of living. The only thing Shep is good for is making meth, and scoring heroin and Oxycontins. That's about it.
Do you even live in Shepherdsville?:-\

Louisville, KY

#28 Mar 19, 2013
Probably lives in the west end, trying to lift himself up by making others look bad.
hate it

Duluth, GA

#29 Mar 19, 2013
Iv lived here most of my life and there is areas that r nice and some that arent but shep overall for me I hate it the schools are below jeff co most people are racist which is ignorance at its best no diversity in schools so it will continue to b this way. I want to move but no one will buy house because of the bad rep the neighborhood has. Traffic is awful because one lane in the heart of everything no selection of nice places to eat and over all most people just act with no class at all im so over it!!!!

Louisville, KY

#30 Mar 19, 2013
The one lane of traffic is ridiculous but most of the homes that go up for sale seem to move pretty quickly to me.
Lebanon, KY

#31 Jul 28, 2013
U beat her and the kids for 10 years hows it feel l wants to know
Do u like sitting home 24/7 with them . Never going any where
Oh that's just the first part of your karma .
Next is the one who will beat the hell out of you every time u open your eyes
mouseunderthetab le

Mount Washington, KY

#32 Jul 28, 2013
Karma wrote:
U beat her and the kids for 10 years hows it feel l wants to know
Do u like sitting home 24/7 with them . Never going any where
Oh that's just the first part of your karma .
Next is the one who will beat the hell out of you every time u open your eyes
huhhhhh
Curious

Louisville, KY

#33 Aug 26, 2013
Just bumping the thread so others see it..
no real people

Lawrenceville, GA

#34 Sep 18, 2013
I've lived here for four years and still haven't found a true friend. Everyone I've met are drug dealers or users. I'm ready to leave as soon as i get the money.
Witchy Willow

Miami, FL

#35 Sep 18, 2013
I lived in Shepherdsville from birth until 1998. Then it all went to hell there with the explosion of meth. From what I see and hear from family, it's getting worse. If you want a small town without small town shit, Hardin Co. is the best. They have great schools and low crime (mostly domestic crap). Plus, Etown has great shopping. Especially for the holidays. I love Shepherdsville, it is my hometown, but I'm glad I got my kids out of there.
No one loves me

Louisville, KY

#36 Sep 19, 2013
no real people wrote:
I've lived here for four years and still haven't found a true friend. Everyone I've met are drug dealers or users. I'm ready to leave as soon as i get the money.
Maybe you're just a dork.
spartan

Shepherdsville, KY

#37 Sep 19, 2013
no real people wrote:
No! Don't run, it will be just as bad anywhere you go. Just put your faith in old Uncle Spartan and I will defend you. I didn't say I would help you out of your miserable life style but I will help make people sorry for you by showing all your defects. Uncle Spartan AWAAAAY!
spartan

Louisville, KY

#38 Sep 19, 2013
no real people wrote:
Not gonna make any friends with "that" attitude either.
Either way,,,welcome to Shepherdsville.
We're really sorry to lose you though.Because now,,,our drug dealer to good-citizen ratio just got shebanged,,,by a factor of two.
spartan

Louisville, KY

#39 Sep 19, 2013
spartan wrote:
<quoted text>No! Don't run, it will be just as bad anywhere you go. Just put your faith in old Uncle Spartan and I will defend you. I didn't say I would help you out of your miserable life style but I will help make people sorry for you by showing all your defects. Uncle Spartan AWAAAAY!
If you're jealous kiddo,,,then I suppose ol' Uncle spartan can play with you as well.
So,,,you wantin' a piggy-back ride,,,a push on the swing,,,or a sucker perhaps???
near jimbeam

Chicago, IL

#40 Sep 29, 2013
spartan wrote:
<quoted text>If you're jealous kiddo,,,then I suppose ol' Uncle spartan can play with you as well.
So,,,you wantin' a piggy-back ride,,,a push on the swing,,,or a sucker perhaps???
give them hell spsrtan my bro
spartan

Louisville, KY

#41 Sep 29, 2013
near jimbeam wrote:
<quoted text>give them hell spsrtan my bro
I try bro'.But for some reason,,,they all wanna team up and throw it right back at me.
near jimbeam

Chicago, IL

#42 Oct 6, 2013
spartan wrote:
<quoted text>Not gonna make any friends with "that" attitude either.
Either way,,,welcome to Shepherdsville.
We're really sorry to lose you though.Because now,,,our drug dealer to good-citizen ratio just got shebanged,,,by a factor of two.
thats right my brother

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Fairdale Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Your a POS... Paul Turner 22 min Samantha 181
who is women 30 Found dead in creek?? 54 min rooster eyes 30
e-cigarrettes- are they safer than traditional? 57 min rofl 3
Dr (Sep '13) 1 hr JoeSchmo 30
brad jones fern creek 5 hr lmmfao 31
trench mouth shannon carter 5 hr info 2
wilson park townhomes howlett rd, shannon carte... 5 hr suspicious 1

Flood Warning for Jefferson County was issued at February 27 at 2:58PM EST

Fairdale Dating
Find my Match