John Masters

Lexington, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 19, 2013

They probably took the original thread down, since it did get crazy towards the end, but there was a hit and run in Ghent Kentucky,(my hometown, where I got beat up and terrorized as a child for 17 years), and immediately the brother of the victim took to Topix to express his outrage. Other posters started posting things they knew, and eventually, they found out who did the drive by (some truck ran over a guy, killed him, and kept on driving). They found out who it was, and where he was hiding his truck, and where he was hiding as well. Here's an aftermath thread of those same events: http://www.topix.com/forum/city/ghent-ky/THFL...

Oh wait! Here's the actual thread: http://www.topix.com/forum/city/carrollton-ky... It was in the carrolton forum, but it happened in Ghent. This was one great use for this forum. For whistleblowers too. But for the aholes... they tend to run free reign... and could care less for justice, or peace, or to make this world a better place. Some folks just want to watch the world burn.
Judgement People

Dallas, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 19, 2013

Judged:

This site is full of hate and can, has, and will continue to cause pain to others. I wouldn't suggest this site to my worst enemy. My point of being on "Topix" now, is to defend those that deserve to be defended. Will I make a different? Probably not, but John, you may see many threads that I post on agreeing with you under different names, so please don't let me down on my decision to defend you.
WINCHESTER

Winchester, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 19, 2013

Judged:

John is a good person, but don't let others fool you because sometimes they use his name.
John Masters

Lexington, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 19, 2013

Hey yeah, no problem... Im building something here.

Since: Oct 12

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 19, 2013

Are you there?
Armilus Dajjal

Richmond, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 19, 2013

I looked for "to commit libel" but it was not one of the responses.
John Masters

Lexington, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 19, 2013

Judged:

Armilus Dajjal wrote:
I looked for "to commit libel" but it was not one of the responses.
To start fights... and to bash folks until they commit suicide fits in that category.... kind of.
John Masters

Lexington, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 20, 2013

Judged:

I also thought of another good reason for topix. I've seen politicians in Northern KY get booted out b/c of a campaign started on topix... In Owen County, a corrupt Superintendent of the Schools was found out, and replaced.
John Masters

Louisville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2013

For information, for whistleblowers... for freedom of speech. There's always going to be bullies, and filth in a free country, but that's why it's up to us to educate ourselves, and our children, to be able to responsibly sift through it all, to swim through the muck, and find whatever pearls there are to find, IF there's any at all.
ha ha ha

Louisville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2013

Judged:

You for go this option - "To cry like a little girl when the cops beat your azz for trying to punch them". Lol.
Pig Benis

Shepherdsville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 5, 2013

Judged:

The purpose of topix is to make anonymous666 life a living hell!! You came to the wrong neighborhood thinking you're just gonna have a decent chat with your bi friend sandy...I'll be there to ruin it!
John Masters

Lexington, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 5, 2013

Why would u do that?
Pig Benis

Shepherdsville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 5, 2013

Judged:

John Masters wrote:
Why would u do that?
I have my reasons
John Masters

Lexington, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 5, 2013

Judged:

I think they're both okay folks... let 'em talk! Let folks connect! Stop w/ this hooliganism!
rick

Louisville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 18, 2013

Judged:

I use it to bully folks, like a child beat'n rapist. They say "No Daddy, stop it!", and I'm all like, "No, I'm ur Daddy, and you'll take this, and love it! You love my smacks on the butt!" Actually, the more they fight, the more it turns me on! God I love ur judicial system! The more innocents u send my way, the more rap'n I get to do! Thank you Jesus!
-Masters-

Louisville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 18, 2013

Wow... u should be locked up. I know what I would do to u, if u ever got brave enuf to claim ur words... u puzzified KKKoward.
Johnathan Masters

Louisville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 12, 2013

Well... the topix community has spoken. This website is to drive people to suicide. Now I understand most of the posters on here.
Johnathan Masters

Louisville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 9, 2013

Wow... louisville topix community are insane psychopathic heathens...thats what abusive racist daddies do to you, i guess... sad... 2013, and yall shyttest on the planet
Neutered Party

Louisville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 27, 2013

Self expression got 6 votes... so you know... let's all pull a Jonestown soon!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 19 of19
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Fairdale Discussions

Search the Fairdale Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
inkaholix raided, paul turner arrested 11 min badboybox 34
Paul Inkaholix Meth 26 min ifuwasu 42
Cindy Cummings (Jun '12) 48 min CC survivor 42
Gilbert Renfrow 1 hr realtalk 3
Tears flow before historic committee approval o... 1 hr Blue 1
Guy in Black topless Jeep 1 hr Bad News 2
Shepherdsville Politics 2 hr Honest truth 10
•••
•••