Linda "Poo Pants" Tinnell's Cafe - wo...

Linda "Poo Pants" Tinnell's Cafe - would you eat there?

Created by poo curious on Feb 18, 2013

101 votes

Click on an option to vote

I won't eat from someone who poops their pants

Just as long as poo don't get on the food

Yes, I'm not concerned about the poop in her pants

Hell no! Nasty!

Yes, the food is great!

First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#1 Feb 19, 2013
Just because the other SLANDEROUS thread has been removed,(by you AS USUAL) doesn't mean the proof has!
That was despicable and low to wish death on an innocent child Holly!! You need some serious help!!!!
You're a bully, a hypocrite and probably a liar! I hope they come after you for all the degrading you've done to the woman and her business. Can you prove she pays people ” under the table”
Can you prove the malicious things you've said (very childish btw)
I bet you can't!!
Just like you HARASSED and BULLIED me and SLANDERED. THEY WERE ALL LIES! You have let yourself go too far off the deep end!!! You better walk away while you still can, IF it's not too late. Just because you back peddled and pretended not to mean what you said, too late bullet came out of your filthy mouth!
I hope this woman has you in court! Never have I seen a ” proclaimed” adult act as you do. I think you are young and ignorant and the only way you use ” big words” and spell them correctly, is with the aid of a dictionary and thesaurus. You need to read the Bible and repent and apologize to ALOT of people and really mean it, not that fake garbage you typed to me! Which btw was an admission of guilt! Prosecuters exact words!!!
Careful how you respond, you've got enough evidence mounted as it is!!
Shame on you, don't you have any, haven't seen any yet from you!

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#2 Feb 19, 2013
For the record, YES, I would eat there. Matter of fact, I plan on it, just to have a conversation with Linda about all this non sense.
spartan

Ft Mitchell, KY

#3 Feb 19, 2013
Honey Bee 1st wrote:
For the record, YES, I would eat there. Matter of fact, I plan on it, just to have a conversation with Linda about all this non sense.
For the record girl,,,I will too.Was gonna once already,,,but encountered a personality that got slick with my wife,,,so I went down the road at that time.Will return at a later time though.Honestly,,,that fried chicken was beautiful.Golden brown at the breading and looked done all the way through when I noticed a handsomely robust gentleman tearing into a breast at his table.Almost wanted to ask him for the skin that he peeled off and made it appear that he was gonna discard,,,but decided against it since I didn't have a buttered biscuit in my pocket to accompany it.All kiddin' aside,,,tell Linda I said "hello" when you get to yappin' with her.And you have a good day kiddo.
spartan

Ft Mitchell, KY

#4 Feb 19, 2013
Honey Bee 1st wrote:
Just because the other SLANDEROUS thread has been removed,(by you AS USUAL) doesn't mean the proof has!
That was despicable and low to wish death on an innocent child Holly!! You need some serious help!!!!
You're a bully, a hypocrite and probably a liar! I hope they come after you for all the degrading you've done to the woman and her business. Can you prove she pays people ” under the table”
Can you prove the malicious things you've said (very childish btw)
I bet you can't!!
Just like you HARASSED and BULLIED me and SLANDERED. THEY WERE ALL LIES! You have let yourself go too far off the deep end!!! You better walk away while you still can, IF it's not too late. Just because you back peddled and pretended not to mean what you said, too late bullet came out of your filthy mouth!
I hope this woman has you in court! Never have I seen a ” proclaimed” adult act as you do. I think you are young and ignorant and the only way you use ” big words” and spell them correctly, is with the aid of a dictionary and thesaurus. You need to read the Bible and repent and apologize to ALOT of people and really mean it, not that fake garbage you typed to me! Which btw was an admission of guilt! Prosecuters exact words!!!
Careful how you respond, you've got enough evidence mounted as it is!!
Shame on you, don't you have any, haven't seen any yet from you!
Oh and Honey Bee,,,I'm very impressed with your direction,your prominence,,,and your will.In short,,,thanks for being my pal girl.I probably don't deserve it,,,but appreciate it just the same.
melvin

Fort Thomas, KY

#5 Feb 19, 2013
I don't know this lady nor have I ate at her cafe, though I might, but why don't people just shut up about her pooping her pants. If she did from what I have heard she was drunk. Name me one person that gets drunk that hasn't did something they regret. I say get over it and leave her alone.

“No whining!”

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#6 Feb 19, 2013
I didn't start this thread, Naomi, dear. And why would I have ANY thread removed? I would say your pal Markie likely did as he started it with me and quickly got backed into a hole. Why don't you stop with your lame threats or actually DO something? I'm ready. I copied all of those threads you made about me, dear. So, come at me and let's see where that gets YOU.

“No whining!”

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#7 Feb 19, 2013
By the way, what is your obsession with me to go on a rant in a thread where I haven't even been? LOL!

Are you gonna do what you did a few months ago and stalk me for weeks on end?
james

Radcliff, KY

#8 Feb 19, 2013
I went there one time and there were poop finger prints on my biscuit. Nasty.
hahaha

Covington, KY

#9 Feb 19, 2013
wow, seriously?? i eat there all the time breakfast, lunch, and dinner/ the food is GREAT!! People need to quit acting as yor 16 when in all reality your probably 25- an older, if id have to say you are probably one of the many that is jealous that she can start a business and keep it going... why dont you try doing somthing productive as this instead of downgrading people on TOPIX...

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#10 Feb 19, 2013
HollyIsHellOnHeels wrote:
By the way, what is your obsession with me to go on a rant in a thread where I haven't even been? LOL!
Are you gonna do what you did a few months ago and stalk me for weeks on end?
I've been ignoring you, but now I must question your obvious lie, OR you are stalking me? You say you didn't post this thread or comment...I've noticed on several threads you keep following me like a lap dog. Either that or you lied and have started all these threads. LOL now don't go all crazy posting because I will ignore :)

“No whining!”

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#11 Feb 19, 2013
Honey Bee 1st wrote:
<quoted text>
I've been ignoring you, but now I must question your obvious lie, OR you are stalking me? You say you didn't post this thread or comment...I've noticed on several threads you keep following me like a lap dog. Either that or you lied and have started all these threads. LOL now don't go all crazy posting because I will ignore :)
Let's see....YOU are the one who posted a rant to me HERE, where I wasn't even posting. Now, YOU claim I am following you? Haha! Classic! Nice how you use my lap dog analogy, though! Those were good times, huh?

I haven't made a single thread about Linda or her restaurant and that's just the truth. But, believe I made them all if it will fit in with your delusions! haha!
qaxwax

Monessen, PA

#12 Feb 19, 2013
youtube.com/watch... …
Lets see these poop pants seeing is believing
Fecalfeliac

Radcliff, KY

#13 Feb 21, 2013
Will there be a poo buffet?
rick

Radcliff, KY

#14 Feb 25, 2013
I heard the food there is the sh!t.
Frankie

Louisville, KY

#15 Feb 26, 2013
The PooPoo Platter is overpriced and tastes like crap.
Oh_my

Fort Thomas, KY

#16 Feb 27, 2013
I would be careful what you people say. My old friend just got locked up for making threats on Louisville's topix. They will find you by your IP address. I could easily look you up as well but, I'm not because that would make me creepy. Lol.
dick enburg

Mount Washington, KY

#17 Feb 27, 2013
Oh_my wrote:
I would be careful what you people say. My old friend just got locked up for making threats on Louisville's topix. They will find you by your IP address. I could easily look you up as well but, I'm not because that would make me creepy. Lol.
Tell us more about it please. Who was the friend threatening and what did the person say.
French Model

Radcliff, KY

#18 Feb 27, 2013
Oh_my wrote:
I would be careful what you people say. My old friend just got locked up for making threats on Louisville's topix. They will find you by your IP address. I could easily look you up as well but, I'm not because that would make me creepy. Lol.
Suuure, and I'm a French Model. Uhhh, bon jour?
ha ha ha

Radcliff, KY

#19 Feb 27, 2013
Oh_my wrote:
I would be careful what you people say. My old friend just got locked up for making threats on Louisville's topix. They will find you by your IP address. I could easily look you up as well but, I'm not because that would make me creepy. Lol.
Lol! Look folks, it's the old "You better watch out I can get your IP" empty threat. A topix classic. I'm soooooooooo scared!

Since: Jul 12

Louisville, KY

#20 Feb 27, 2013
Where is it?
These comments are making me want to eat there

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Fairdale Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Why are girls in south Louisville and Dixie hig... 3 hr Question 18
Galen College (Oct '09) 6 hr natasha 4
White police =Bad People 10 hr Daniel 9
Fire Department Nepotism Alive and Well Jul 9 Movinup 15
Don Harp of Fairdale Jun 29 Dleeharp 7
Fishing memories enterprises inc Jun '16 dleeharp 2
looking for elaine brock May '16 chocolate drop 3

Fairdale Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Fairdale Mortgages