wondering

United States

#1 Mar 18, 2013
Does anyone know anything about him is he single or how I can get ahold of him he has a brother not sure what his name is...
Lol

Newport, KY

#2 Mar 18, 2013
wondering wrote:
Does anyone know anything about him is he single or how I can get ahold of him he has a brother not sure what his name is...
his not single but he's dope head a** don't care if you don't. Best thing to do is stay away from him
bad news

Cincinnati, OH

#3 Mar 18, 2013
No good
wondering

United States

#4 Mar 18, 2013
Where is he living
wondering

United States

#5 Mar 18, 2013
I know he has a baby I wasn't sure if he's with the same girl I heard he's doing great n looks better then ever Idk tho
And

Antioch, TN

#6 Mar 18, 2013
Hes got a brother named Dustin. He's use to be with Anita hodge the one that got busted manufacturing meth in park place. I think they was married.
Kala

United States

#7 Mar 19, 2013
It's funny people will talk shit when they have no clue... And no he hasn't been single for the past five yrs.
wondering

Dayton, OH

#8 Mar 25, 2013
Then he shouldn't put himself out there. Obvious she's wondering for a reason!
Kala

United States

#9 Mar 26, 2013
Lol k well wonder no more. We have been together for a while now he doesn't put himself out there.
Rodney Druin

United States

#10 Jun 6, 2013
Lmao....to all my haters. Let me just say that yes I have had my far share of drugs and partying. THAT WAS YEARS AGO. I'm 31 yrs old now and have a great job and take damn good care of my Family. I have been sober from drugs and alcohol for almost 4 yrs. You hating mf'ers will never get on my level. SMD
Rodneytakesitint hebutt

Newport, KY

#11 Jun 8, 2013
Rodney Druin wrote:
Lmao....to all my haters. Let me just say that yes I have had my far share of drugs and partying. THAT WAS YEARS AGO. I'm 31 yrs old now and have a great job and take damn good care of my Family. I have been sober from drugs and alcohol for almost 4 yrs. You hating mf'ers will never get on my level. SMD
shut up you lier you know you a dope head that likes it in the butt you just let me f@#k you in the butt last night for some meth cause you was dope sick you old loose booty
Rodney Druin

United States

#12 Jun 8, 2013
Lmao...yeah just like ya momma did last night.. you lames on here kill me with not putting your name cuz your scared somebody like me will catch you.
amanda

Elizabethtown, KY

#13 May 4, 2014
Where is he now my fruitloop
Kala

Big Clifty, KY

#14 Dec 9, 2014
With me ...as always. :)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Fairdale Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Beware of Cindy Venture 11 min Tiff 30
Jason Conway 42 min Wales 3
Crystal Puyear 1 hr Never fails 3
What ever happened to Mike and Lisa Gray? 1 hr Heather 2
Graduates of Bullitt Central...gone but not for... (Jan '09) 1 hr LJ_oldschool 310
See you when I see you 3 hr Confused2 13
trump 3 hr Hawtwife 30

Fairdale Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Fairdale Mortgages