theft thursday night
brooks hill rd

United States

#1 Jul 28, 2013
To the jackass that stole lumber, ladders, felt paper, nails from a new construction on brooks hill rd. you are a lowlife piece of sh&%. And I hope you die! A reward is offered for the return of such items that are missing. You can contact Shep police department or me at [email protected] Its a damn shame people work hard for the things they have and scum like this feels the need to help themselves to what we work for. I truly feel sorry for the one that is caught with this stuff...you messed with the wrong brothers this time! Dude....if you only knew!!!!!
Incognito

Elizabethtown, KY

#2 Jul 28, 2013
Mike Holden maybe?
brooks hill rd

United States

#3 Jul 29, 2013
Incognito wrote:
Mike Holden maybe?
Is there a reason you say that? Do you know him to have some of these posessions?
jus sayin

Clarkson, KY

#4 Jul 29, 2013
id have the cops look @ the honky nation boyz they b building a clubhouse and b steling lots of stuff

Since: Jul 12

Louisville, KY

#5 Jul 30, 2013
jus sayin wrote:
id have the cops look @ the honky nation boyz they b building a clubhouse and b steling lots of stuff
You may want to consider going back to grade school.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Fairdale Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Okay 'Grandma' has conveyed me to write this post 9 min rylermyler 12
Ford's pre-employment test (Aug '11) 38 min Topher 256
News Mayor allegedly offers boots, tanning, apartmen... 1 hr Voter 2
memories of the 60s and 70s growing up in Jeffe... (Dec '08) 1 hr Pallen227 1,902
Last Post Wins (Mar '11) 2 hr _FLATLINE-------- 8,293
Military thinking is needed in Bullitt county 2 hr horndog 4
cts russell halfway house barbara strahm on com... (May '11) 4 hr Josie 149
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Fairdale Mortgages