Unfortunately Sad

Dallas, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 19, 2013

Everyone has their own opinion on different subjects and we all have that right, without being attacked. We all should, at least. On this site, no. This is the one site across the country that has been ranked the worst site in America to be on. I am here only to defend those that I believe to be right. I will defend only those that show through their postings to be good people, and are being attacked for no good reason. There are too many people in this forum that are here to do nothing but harm and bring shame to others. It's like a hobby to them. It's a game of sorts. It's unfortunate for those that would like to come here and have descent conversations with others. There are plenty of us out there, but we are over-rode by the haters. People need to grow up and stop acting like 3rd graders out on a playground.
genforrest

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 20, 2013

Unfortunately Sad wrote:
Everyone has their own opinion on different subjects and we all have that right, without being attacked. We all should, at least. On this site, no. This is the one site across the country that has been ranked the worst site in America to be on. I am here only to defend those that I believe to be right. I will defend only those that show through their postings to be good people, and are being attacked for no good reason. There are too many people in this forum that are here to do nothing but harm and bring shame to others. It's like a hobby to them. It's a game of sorts. It's unfortunate for those that would like to come here and have descent conversations with others. There are plenty of us out there, but we are over-rode by the haters. People need to grow up and stop acting like 3rd graders out on a playground.
People can and do have interesting conversations on here. And everyone expresses his or her opinions. Because some may not like an opinion, or the subject is controversial, does not mean differing opinions should not be aired. Threats should not be posted, but people do have differences of opinions and that is life in the real world.
Khristocrats

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 20, 2013

It's good that some feel the need to appoint themselves the title of referee. Nothing better than some sanctimonious individual stepping up to keep us all straight. Lets all pitch in and buy a plaque for them. Perhaps a name plate for their desk.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Fairdale Discussions

Search the Fairdale Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Free School Lunches 1 hr Teacher 12
The Chit Chat Channel 2 hr bob Dillon 41
the round table (Aug '11) 2 hr spartan 10,167
Shepherdsville Mayor General Election- Tinnell,... 2 hr voter 13
True Love Never Dies 2 hr spartan 10
Last Post Wins (Mar '11) 2 hr honeymylove 7,910
Diondra Townsend that works at Thorntons 2 hr LouisvilleKYreport 2
•••
•••