dodge ram country boy

Mount Washington, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 4, 2013

To all the archers and bow hunters in the area, my cousin Rick Barnes has opening an archery range and bow sales shop inside of L&L distributors on Saltwell Rd by Bullitt Lick Middle, go check it out for all your bow hunting, hunting gear needs.
bowhunter

Louisville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 17, 2013

yea its awesome
spartan

Louisville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 17, 2013

dodge ram country boy wrote:
To all the archers and bow hunters in the area, my cousin Rick Barnes has opening an archery range and bow sales shop inside of L&L distributors on Saltwell Rd by Bullitt Lick Middle, go check it out for all your bow hunting, hunting gear needs.
Inside or outside range? How long is the range? Will he provide parts "and" labor for bows,,,or just parts??? Will he be renting archery equipment for "on range" use?
dodge ram country boy

Louisville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 18, 2013

20 yard indoor range. He has parts and can work on bow as well. He also sales bows but dont think he has any to rent.
spartan

Louisville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 18, 2013

dodge ram country boy wrote:
20 yard indoor range. He has parts and can work on bow as well. He also sales bows but dont think he has any to rent.
Back when I was enthusiastic about archery,the guy who owned Fischer's Sporting Goods provided installation on all his parts for a small fee.Which proved to be handy after a few drinks,running out of arrows,trying to shoot modified cane poles,,,and inevitably ending up with broken string.So looking at it from this end,I believe that trying to incorporate a plan that offers new string and over-draw installations is a great idea.Purchasing a small compliment of used bows,bringing them up to code with 'in house' wholesale parts,and then renting them out for range use only may be a good idea as well.Could possibly turn used bows into the most profitable end of the business.Not really sure,but it's only advice,,,and it's free.All that aside,thanks for your info.Will certainly check it out.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Fairdale Discussions

Search the Fairdale Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
What time can inmates make calls from Louisvill... 53 min timer 3
Samantha Spade remembered (Feb '08) 1 hr Jeremy spade 50
open discussion 2 hr Don 1
STUDY: Louisville third most unhappy city in U.S. 2 hr LouisvilleKYreport 5
Matt 'Veezy' (May '13) 3 hr Carded 34
KY Woman's head stepped on by Rand Paul supporters (Oct '10) 3 hr Ashby 26,189
Cheating Bingo Halls (Nov '07) 3 hr Bingoer 269
•••
•••