Ricky's Archery and range

Posted in the Fairdale Forum

dodge ram country boy

Shepherdsville, KY

#1 Apr 4, 2013
To all the archers and bow hunters in the area, my cousin Rick Barnes has opening an archery range and bow sales shop inside of L&L distributors on Saltwell Rd by Bullitt Lick Middle, go check it out for all your bow hunting, hunting gear needs.
bowhunter

Louisville, KY

#2 Apr 17, 2013
yea its awesome
spartan

Louisville, KY

#4 Apr 17, 2013
dodge ram country boy wrote:
To all the archers and bow hunters in the area, my cousin Rick Barnes has opening an archery range and bow sales shop inside of L&L distributors on Saltwell Rd by Bullitt Lick Middle, go check it out for all your bow hunting, hunting gear needs.
Inside or outside range? How long is the range? Will he provide parts "and" labor for bows,,,or just parts??? Will he be renting archery equipment for "on range" use?
dodge ram country boy

Louisville, KY

#6 Apr 18, 2013
20 yard indoor range. He has parts and can work on bow as well. He also sales bows but dont think he has any to rent.
spartan

Louisville, KY

#7 Apr 18, 2013
dodge ram country boy wrote:
20 yard indoor range. He has parts and can work on bow as well. He also sales bows but dont think he has any to rent.
Back when I was enthusiastic about archery,the guy who owned Fischer's Sporting Goods provided installation on all his parts for a small fee.Which proved to be handy after a few drinks,running out of arrows,trying to shoot modified cane poles,,,and inevitably ending up with broken string.So looking at it from this end,I believe that trying to incorporate a plan that offers new string and over-draw installations is a great idea.Purchasing a small compliment of used bows,bringing them up to code with 'in house' wholesale parts,and then renting them out for range use only may be a good idea as well.Could possibly turn used bows into the most profitable end of the business.Not really sure,but it's only advice,,,and it's free.All that aside,thanks for your info.Will certainly check it out.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Fairdale Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
stefeny dye 15 min dragonfly 4
Tyler White 44 min Curious 7
Cardinals Basketball 57 min da L1C4 6
kim glisson??? Nov 25 co-worker 1
bradley jones sr Nov 24 joe 1
brad jones Nov 24 joe 5
Fire damages Fairdale home Nov 24 joe 1
Fairdale Dating
Find my Match

Fairdale People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Fairdale News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Fairdale

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 2:19 pm PST

Bleacher Report 2:19PM
Robert Griffin III Comments on Being Benched by Redskins HC Jay Gruden
Bleacher Report 4:00 PM
Breaking Down What Colt McCoy Brings to the Washington Offense in Place of RGIII
Bleacher Report 4:00 AM
Complete Bengals Preview for Bucs Game
NBC Sports 7:26 AM
Griffin's departure from starting lineup could be temporary
NBC Sports 8:58 AM
Vontaze Burfict not taking part in Friday practice