spartan

Ft Mitchell, KY

#7351 Jul 16, 2013
HollyIsHellOnHeels wrote:
<quoted text>
Happy birthday! I hope a certain poster here acknowledges it and lays off you for a while.
Who ya talking about kiddo???
spartan

Ft Mitchell, KY

#7352 Jul 16, 2013
the real imitator wrote:
<quoted text>Sorry it took so long to respond but I have been busy all day caring fo the little three year old grandaughter. The wife had a hair appointment so I had to pull solo duty and she requires full time attention.The point I was trying to make to Spartan was that I had invited him and NOT Holly to my Church and I vaguely remember our discussion about it but I don't remember inviting Princess. However that invitation is hereby given to all posters on the round table. Hope that clears things up. Today is my 76th birthday so we are going out for dinner but I'll be on later. Have a good day!
Question for ya partner. Why do you suppose that Shepherdsville is one of the few cities in America that isn't discussing the George Zimmerman verdict on the forum right now?
Honey Bee

Trinity, TX

#7353 Jul 16, 2013
Have a happy Birthday
Honey Bee

Trinity, TX

#7354 Jul 16, 2013
<quoted text>
And when I respond to this, you'll say it wasn't about me. I'm the only one denying that I made those post. You know what....just go ahead and believe I did. I'm done denying it. quite frankly, I LOL at 90% of them anyway! I'm sure everyone else does here as well. They are freakin' hilarious!(except the one about Mark's kids)....but anyway. The "air freshener" comment was genius! LOL!!!!! Looks like you've been reporting post (again) today. Widdle feewings getting hurt?
You call other people paranoid yet always accuse me of doing things...still cracks me up. But I have no idea what you're taking about I haven't reported anything at all, but good job ASSuming again. I have politely told you to just not even address me on here. I don't address you until you start claiming things I post about ASSuming they're about you. Don't be so vain not every post is about you lol!
Now kindly go your way and I'll be about mine if you'd quit taking over my posts that aren't even to you or about you, we wouldn't even be having this conversation.
Now go hug your grandpa

“No whining!”

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#7355 Jul 16, 2013
Honey Bee wrote:
<quoted text>
You call other people paranoid yet always accuse me of doing things...still cracks me up. But I have no idea what you're taking about I haven't reported anything at all, but good job ASSuming again. I have politely told you to just not even address me on here. I don't address you until you start claiming things I post about ASSuming they're about you. Don't be so vain not every post is about you lol!
Now kindly go your way and I'll be about mine if you'd quit taking over my posts that aren't even to you or about you, we wouldn't even be having this conversation.
Now go hug your grandpa
I bet it would fare you well if I just went away and stopped responding, essentially ignoring your little snide remarks--like your last sentence. My grandpa has been dead 20 years, dear. Do you want to start talking about sick and/or dying relatives? I'll be glad to make you cry about that.

“No whining!”

Location hidden

#7356 Jul 16, 2013
spartan wrote:
<quoted text>Who ya talking about kiddo???
You.
Honey Bee

Trinity, TX

#7357 Jul 16, 2013
<quoted text>
I bet it would fare you well if I just went away and stopped responding, essentially ignoring your little snide remarks--like your last sentence. My grandpa has been dead 20 years, dear. Do you want to start talking about sick and/or dying relatives? I'll be glad to make you cry about that.
You said he (Tri) was your grandpa!! You should really calm yourself! You are just waiting to go all snap whacked crazy on me ain't cha! Dang woman you love to be vicious don't you. Get a grip!!!!

“No whining!”

Location hidden

#7358 Jul 17, 2013
Honey Bee wrote:
<quoted text>
You said he (Tri) was your grandpa!! You should really calm yourself! You are just waiting to go all snap whacked crazy on me ain't cha! Dang woman you love to be vicious don't you. Get a grip!!!!
You would be able to identify "snap whacked crazy" easily, wouldn't you? You've had years of experience in the mirror.

If I said that, it was obviously in a sarcastic manner.

You never answered my question. Was it just ANOTHER of your lies when you said your son can get everyone's IP addresses here? It, obviously, was a lie or you'd stop being so insistent that I am posters I am not. I'm waiting for your admission.
rachel jeantel

Elizabethtown, KY

#7359 Jul 17, 2013
spartan wrote:
<quoted text>Question for ya partner. Why do you suppose that Shepherdsville is one of the few cities in America that isn't discussing the George Zimmerman verdict on the forum right now?
whath yu want yo talk about creepy cracka i got a 3.0 yu propdy one those creepy guys hide in bushs trying to get little boys im at the libary if yu want get me.
spartan

Ft Mitchell, KY

#7361 Jul 17, 2013
Mark Lee Jr wrote:
<quoted text>Dad, they started making Twinkies again!!!! I need you to run to the store and get me some Hostess products STAT! Now, I need you to get me 3 cases of Twinkies, 5 cases of Ho-hos and a pallet of Ding-dongs, and then stop in at Rite Aid and get me a box of syringes too so I can just shoot them straight in to my blood stream. Oh, and while you're out could you pick me up a sports bra for gym class? My man boobs need lots of support while I'm sitting on the bleachers watching all the other kids participate in class. Hurry dad! I'm going into DT's!!!!
Hurt your feelings real good didn't I??? Anyway,,,do as you will.I have to agree with LEL though.Inbreeding is the only feasible explanation for your son's condition.So if you will,when you come back to kick to "my" little man in the teeth,,,why not explain to us all,,,exactly how that happened.Or if it makes you feel more comfortable,,,tell us the same lies that you tell your friends.
the real imitator

Elizabethtown, KY

#7362 Jul 17, 2013
I want to thank everyone for their good wishes on my birthday. We had a wonderful evening and all my family was able to attend with the exception of one grandson who lives in Atlanta. I also wish to announce that I am going to take a hiatus from the round table until things calm down on the subject of children.

“No whining!”

Location hidden

#7363 Jul 17, 2013
Mark--Again, I didn't write this crap, but since you agree with "LEL," which is actually YOU, perhaps I should stir the pot a little. I tell you what: post ONE more thing about my kid and I will make you cry far worse than this poster did. Try me. You don't even know who my kids are....but your son's picture is easily found. So, again....TRY ME.

IF LEL is not you, then he is the same poster that you repeatedly think is me.
spartan

Ft Mitchell, KY

#7364 Jul 17, 2013
Mark--Again, I didn't write this crap, but since you agree with "LEL," which is actually YOU, perhaps I should stir the pot a little. I tell you what: post ONE more thing about my kid and I will make you cry far worse than this poster did. Try me. You don't even know who my kids are....but your son's picture is easily found. So, again....TRY ME.
IF LEL is not you, then he is the same poster that you repeatedly think is me.
Alright kiddo.Who are you suggesting that it really is??? Since it stands to reason that it has to be someone who frequents the forum,then I suppose you're saying it's Irene.Or princess or Honey Bee perhaps.Or maybe your suggesting that it was tri.Don't really know what you're trying to say.Only fairly confident that you're lying about it.
And that aside,,,my son's picture most certainly is easily found.As a matter of fact,,,he probably wouldn't have posted it on his facebook page if he was attempting to hide it.
Same with my identity on the forum.Meaning that we know who we are kiddo,,,and don't really care all that much what anybody else knows about it.
Now in my book,,,that makes us pretty good people,,,and I'm comfortable with that.
Now as for your off-spring that you're so sensitive about,,,I'm simply gonna accept what you said about my son when you said that the apple doesn't fall from the tree,,,and assume that he's every bit as spineless and worthless as his counterfeit parent.
Now miss holly,you can put that in your pipe and smoke it,,,or save it for a rainy day perhaps.Means little to me either way.
Watcha think???

“No whining!”

Location hidden

#7365 Jul 17, 2013
spartan wrote:
<quoted text>Alright kiddo.Who are you suggesting that it really is??? Since it stands to reason that it has to be someone who frequents the forum,then I suppose you're saying it's Irene.Or princess or Honey Bee perhaps.Or maybe your suggesting that it was tri.Don't really know what you're trying to say.Only fairly confident that you're lying about it.
And that aside,,,my son's picture most certainly is easily found.As a matter of fact,,,he probably wouldn't have posted it on his facebook page if he was attempting to hide it.
Same with my identity on the forum.Meaning that we know who we are kiddo,,,and don't really care all that much what anybody else knows about it.
Now in my book,,,that makes us pretty good people,,,and I'm comfortable with that.
Now as for your off-spring that you're so sensitive about,,,I'm simply gonna accept what you said about my son when you said that the apple doesn't fall from the tree,,,and assume that he's every bit as spineless and worthless as his counterfeit parent.
Now miss holly,you can put that in your pipe and smoke it,,,or save it for a rainy day perhaps.Means little to me either way.
Watcha think???
You really are an ignorant person, huh? I mad no insinuation that I know who that poster is. I don't. I think LEL is probably you, but the person who is adding good humor here may very well be LEL as well (IF not you). I'm not sure why your prosimian-like brain constantly asks for clarification, but it gets old. understand that not everyone talks in riddles like to try to (and fail miserably) here. Some people actually say what they mean. So, your proud of who you are, huh? Mom ex-cons aren't so proud. Then again, I bet you never expected that to come out, did you?
As far as my kids: they are fabulous! Never caused me any problems, excel in school, active in all sorts of extracurricular activities, etc. You can't say the same for your little apple can you? It looks like he may benefit from running a few laps...or 20.... around the track at BC......E.V.E.R.Y day.
Now, keep accusing me of being a poster I'm not and taking jabs at my kids and I will have you on your knees begging for mercy......or threatening to "prosecute" me. Whichever route you choose will be good humor. Keep it up!
You're borderline retardation is keeping you from realizing that there are other posters here who are pulling your strings. If blaming me makes you feel better about your white-trash kinda life, have at it...but I won't sit idly.
irene

Louisville, KY

#7366 Jul 17, 2013
hello spartan just want to say hi.sorry about the hell you're going through.well talk to you soon
spartan

Ft Mitchell, KY

#7367 Jul 17, 2013
<quoted text>
You really are an ignorant person, huh? I mad no insinuation that I know who that poster is. I don't. I think LEL is probably you, but the person who is adding good humor here may very well be LEL as well (IF not you). I'm not sure why your prosimian-like brain constantly asks for clarification, but it gets old. understand that not everyone talks in riddles like to try to (and fail miserably) here. Some people actually say what they mean. So, your proud of who you are, huh? Mom ex-cons aren't so proud. Then again, I bet you never expected that to come out, did you?
As far as my kids: they are fabulous! Never caused me any problems, excel in school, active in all sorts of extracurricular activities, etc. You can't say the same for your little apple can you? It looks like he may benefit from running a few laps...or 20.... around the track at BC......E.V.E.R.Y day.
Now, keep accusing me of being a poster I'm not and taking jabs at my kids and I will have you on your knees begging for mercy......or threatening to "prosecute" me. Whichever route you choose will be good humor. Keep it up!
You're borderline retardation is keeping you from realizing that there are other posters here who are pulling your strings. If blaming me makes you feel better about your white-trash kinda life, have at it...but I won't sit idly.
So,you suspect that I never thought it would come out that my mother may be less than proud about me going to prison??? Are you serious???
Aside from that,,,I honestly hope you don't sit idly by for anything pertaining to me.As a matter of fact,,,I hope you get just as proactive as you possibly can.
Because simply put,,,some people don't respond well to a "prosecution" as you say.Some people,,,you have to kick them in the teeth to humble down their big mouth.And with some of them,you have to look at them just as they're about to say that they're sorry,,,and kick them again.And of course,once you've gone that far,,,their will be little reason to not just look at them,,,and kick them in the mouth one more time.Now if I can ask you something hun,,,does that sound like an exciting afternoon to you?? And if I can ask you something else kiddo,,,if for some unforeseen circumstance a disgruntled individual were to spend the afternoon kicking you in the teeth like you so earnestly deserve,,,would it perhaps make you re-evaluate your big ass mouth??? Or would you bounce right back,,,and not back down??? Trust me kiddo,,,I already know.
Take your time,,,and tell me watcha think anyway though.

“No whining!”

Location hidden

#7368 Jul 17, 2013
Wow...more threats. You must be a "big" man, huh?

I'm certain your mother is ashamed of you. Probably wishes she had $$$ for that abortion, after all. I bet she would have worked the pole to get that $$ if she knew what a POS you'd turn out to be--threatening to kick women in the teeth.

How is this "prosecution" going to work out for you anyway? You going to look for "lol"'s IP address and try to match it with my screen name? If that doesn't work out for you, are you going to kick us both in the "teeth" just for good measure? You better try really hard to get all of your threatening posts to me removed between now and then. Just a word to the wise...which I'm sure you won't get.

“No whining!”

Location hidden

#7369 Jul 17, 2013
<quoted text>
I must be a psychic. LOL
spartan

Ft Mitchell, KY

#7370 Jul 17, 2013
Wow...more threats. You must be a "big" man, huh?
I'm certain your mother is ashamed of you. Probably wishes she had $$$ for that abortion, after all. I bet she would have worked the pole to get that $$ if she knew what a POS you'd turn out to be--threatening to kick women in the teeth.
How is this "prosecution" going to work out for you anyway? You going to look for "lol"'s IP address and try to match it with my screen name? If that doesn't work out for you, are you going to kick us both in the "teeth" just for good measure? You better try really hard to get all of your threatening posts to me removed between now and then. Just a word to the wise...which I'm sure you won't get.
For one you're no woman.For another,,,if your teeth look as rough as those feet do,,,then a few spartan trax shouldn't foul up the view too bad.
spartan

Ft Mitchell, KY

#7371 Jul 17, 2013
<quoted text>
I must be a psychic. LOL
Actually,,,you're half right.However,,,psych"o " is the word you were looking for.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Fairdale Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
New Online Rock Radio Staion 1 hr twenty four 7 1
Smokey Oak rants out in his trailer in the woods 1 hr rylermyler 1
Dirty d gets captured by Amanda and Bibb 1 hr rylermyler 1
Eva Huffman 1 hr rylermyler 5
Who’s that girl 3 hr Shafonda 2
News Kentucky lawmaker accused of sexual assault 3 hr tri 31
James Doris Richard Joan 3 hr Sally 4

Fairdale Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance