|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 15, 2013

Judged:

spartan wrote:
<quoted text>Seems to be a two-way street.
If I can ask though,how does this discussion between tri and myself,,,pertain to you???
Hmmm....well, let me break it down for you, genius. This is a PUBLIC forum. You are NOT having a PRIVATE conversation with "tri." The conversation pertains to everyone on this thread. I'm sure you'd prefer to keep it between you and "tri" so that you can attempt to bully him as you have done several times before.

That's your lesson for today. I'm sure that meets the threshold of your prosimian-like brain. Tune in for more tomorrow.
tri

Shepherdsville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 15, 2013

spartan wrote:
<quoted text>Come on "tri",,,why not exercise a little dignity,,,and say what you mean?
You claimed that because of the 'tables current condition,you plan to withhold your blessed wisdom from the Oz at this time.
And when I asked what the current condition of the 'table is,,,you claimed that also means that you aren't posting to Oz at this time.
So in essence,you're claiming that because you plan to refrain from posting to Oz,,,that you have to refrain from posting to Oz.
Not the single most mid-boggling post that I've ever encountered here,,,but definitely a close second.
Now back to the question at hand,,,why are you sidestepping the opportunity to explain yourself?
And why did you choose to use a smart-alec tone,,,when I simply asked you to explain your statement???
Either way,I've noticed that when most folks claim that everything "isn't" about me,,,that the issue in question usually "is".
Now you can feel free to take your time and even discuss your reply with your harem of second-hand screen-names and would-be advisers before you reply.
Very clearly, one more time; I meant that I did not want discuss the politics of the round table with Oz period! I only wanted to say hi to him.
spartan

Louisville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 15, 2013

tri wrote:
<quoted text>Very clearly, one more time; I meant that I did not want discuss the politics of the round table with Oz period! I only wanted to say hi to him.
And very clearly one more time,,,that doesn't explain the why.
You specified that you didn't want to play with your "buddy" Oz because of the current condition of the table.So one more time very clearly,man up,claim what you said,,,and explain exactly what condition you were speaking of.
Now,when you get finished throwing me the best "crock" of ignorance that you can fashion on short notice,,,perhaps you can tell me exactly how fate brought you and a moron like holly to be so close together.
I mean,when you two spineless idiots get tired of playing kick the can with ol' sparty,,,don't you get even a little bit tired of looking at each other.
spartan

Louisville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 15, 2013

HollyIsHellOnHeels wrote:
<quoted text>
Hmmm....well, let me break it down for you, genius. This is a PUBLIC forum. You are NOT having a PRIVATE conversation with "tri." The conversation pertains to everyone on this thread. I'm sure you'd prefer to keep it between you and "tri" so that you can attempt to bully him as you have done several times before.
That's your lesson for today. I'm sure that meets the threshold of your prosimian-like brain. Tune in for more tomorrow.
Bullying tri in the dark you say.Now that's interesting.
Trust me kiddo,every move I've ever made against either one of you rodents has been in self defense.And it's not very likely that I will ever regard either one of you trouble-making,tattle-talin',i nvertabrae enough,,,to ever "bully" you.
tri

Shepherdsville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 15, 2013

spartan wrote:
<quoted text>And very clearly one more time,,,that doesn't explain the why.
You specified that you didn't want to play with your "buddy" Oz because of the current condition of the table.So one more time very clearly,man up,claim what you said,,,and explain exactly what condition you were speaking of.
Now,when you get finished throwing me the best "crock" of ignorance that you can fashion on short notice,,,perhaps you can tell me exactly how fate brought you and a moron like holly to be so close together.
I mean,when you two spineless idiots get tired of playing kick the can with ol' sparty,,,don't you get even a little bit tired of looking at each other.
I give up! I guess I'm just not intelligent enough to make you understand that I just wanted to say hello to Oz because I know he's a Police Officer and I wish him well. As far as Holly's and my relation, I have no idea who she is or anything about her. I can tell you one thing though, I have NEVER invited HER to my Church. If this does not clear things up, I will not address you again.
spartan

Louisville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 15, 2013

tri wrote:
<quoted text>I give up! I guess I'm just not intelligent enough to make you understand that I just wanted to say hello to Oz because I know he's a Police Officer and I wish him well. As far as Holly's and my relation, I have no idea who she is or anything about her. I can tell you one thing though, I have NEVER invited HER to my Church. If this does not clear things up, I will not address you again.
So that stuff about the twins,,,was for real after all??

“No whining!”

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 15, 2013

Judged:

spartan wrote:
<quoted text>And very clearly one more time,,,that doesn't explain the why.
Are your panties in a wad over a figure of speech? That's funny, but it's twice as funny that YOU call a well-spoke and well-written man "ignorant".....you, of all people.

I know of "tri" because I do know his relative. Why does that matter so much to you? You think you and Irene are the only two people on here who may know each other? I realize that there is a strong magnetic draw between inbreds as you guys quickly hooked up (LOL) but do you think you have some sort of monopoly on having the ability to meet people here?

"Spineless", huh? Interesting. When I think of a "spineless" man, I imagine one who hits his wife, fails to provide for his family, rips old ladies off, and steals from others. Know anyone who fits that bill?
spartan

Louisville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 15, 2013

<quoted text>
Are your panties in a wad over a figure of speech? That's funny, but it's twice as funny that YOU call a well-spoke and well-written man "ignorant".....you, of all people.
I know of "tri" because I do know his relative. Why does that matter so much to you? You think you and Irene are the only two people on here who may know each other? I realize that there is a strong magnetic draw between inbreds as you guys quickly hooked up (LOL) but do you think you have some sort of monopoly on having the ability to meet people here?
"Spineless", huh? Interesting. When I think of a "spineless" man, I imagine one who hits his wife, fails to provide for his family, rips old ladies off, and steals from others. Know anyone who fits that bill?
Yeah,,,you got me.I was kinda 'hopi'ng that me and Irene were the only two people on here who new each other.Actually,,,I kinda hate to find out this way that we're not.
For real though,,,I've never heard Irene talk about,or around anyone else like you and tri like to do so much.In short,you can say what you want about Irene,but honestly,,,she's the most innocent,honest and harmless individual between the three of you.And that kiddo,,,is why I gravitated toward her.
If it makes you feel better to pretend that you're somehow better than us though,,,then please don't let either one of us slow you down.
All that aside,,,you never did answer my question about which is your favorite "Law & Order" series.
And all that aside,it sounds on the forum like you have high-pitch caterwauling kinda voice that somewhat resembles a wounded whining water buffalo that had just been whacked with a motorboat. And I was wondering if you sounded like that in real life.
Anyway,,,whatcha think???
donotunderstand

Mount Washington, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 15, 2013

<quoted text> You get a little butt hurt when someone is honest with you, huh?
You are nasty.... as nasty as your other names....
donotunderstand

Mount Washington, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 15, 2013

<quoted text>
Just can't leave him alone.....huh????
The Great and Powerful Oz

Louisville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 15, 2013

tri wrote:
<quoted text> Withholding any editorial comment on the present condition of the round table I will simply state it is good to hear from you and I hope all is good in your life.
Things are just fine with me, but apparently this hello caused issues for you. I understood what you were saying and thanks again for the hello.

As far as the twins comment spartan I'm not sure what your referring to. Unless you're speaking of all the other made up characters Lancelot had, if so I do not believe they were real.

The Oz Has Spoken
donotunderstand

Mount Washington, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 15, 2013

The Great and Powerful Oz wrote:
<quoted text>
Things are just fine with me, but apparently this hello caused issues for you. I understood what you were saying and thanks again for the hello.
As far as the twins comment spartan I'm not sure what your referring to. Unless you're speaking of all the other made up characters Lancelot had, if so I do not believe they were real.
The Oz Has Spoken
Whoooopie Whoooooooooopie
spartan

Louisville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 15, 2013

<quoted text>
The Oz Has Spoken
If by your own testimony the twins were only somebody that "he" made up,,,then what would keep a guy from thinking that "you",,,are somebody that "he" made up???
spartan

Louisville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 15, 2013

donotunderstand wrote:
<quoted text>Just can't leave him alone.....huh????
I told her that I would leave the next to move to her.For two days,,,it was peaceful.I guess she just couldn't resist though.Because just when I thought that it might be over,,,here she is right back in my face,,,not backing down again.
donotunderstand

Mount Washington, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 15, 2013

spartan wrote:
<quoted text>I told her that I would leave the next to move to her.For two days,,,it was peaceful.I guess she just couldn't resist though.Because just when I thought that it might be over,,,here she is right back in my face,,,not backing down again.
Yeahhhh
The Great and Powerful Oz

Shepherdsville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 15, 2013

spartan wrote:
<quoted text>If by your own testimony the twins were only somebody that "he" made up,,,then what would keep a guy from thinking that "you",,,are somebody that "he" made up???
Spartan I didn't drop in to play this game again. You have a fair question but all I can say is I'm not one of his characters. If you don't believe that, I'm not very concerned about it. Believe what you will, I'm not interested in trying to convince you and really don't need or care to.

The Oz Has Spoken

“No whining!”

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 16, 2013

Judged:

spartan wrote:
<quoted text>I told her that I would leave the next to move to her.For two days,,,it was peaceful.I guess she just couldn't resist though.Because just when I thought that it might be over,,,here she is right back in my face,,,not backing down again.
Oh dear. You reallllly don't get it, do you? Maybe you should re-read your BS and see who instigated. And I don't back down. Ever.

Now, sign in as a different name and stroke your ego as you usually do.
Honey Bee

Elizabethtown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 16, 2013

tri wrote:
<quoted text>I give up! I guess I'm just not intelligent enough to make you understand that I just wanted to say hello to Oz because I know he's a Police Officer and I wish him well. As far as Holly's and my relation, I have no idea who she is or anything about her. I can tell you one thing though, I have NEVER invited HER to my Church. If this does not clear things up, I will not address you again.
Without starting another ” war” here, can I ask what you mean by this Tri, because you did invite me and Princess and backwoods lady to your church as well. So I'm a little curious what that statement means.
The condition of the ”POUNCE TABLE” is quite disgusting, in my opinion!
I stay off, when things seem to calm down I address a few people then some ignorant screen name pops up out of Louisville to say some ridiculous garbage about feces. Like that's not hard to figure out. Anyway I'm just curious what your comment means. We all can ascertain the condition here, no need in explaining that. Some people just don't play well with others. Simple as that.:) What baffles me is why it goes on and on and on and on like a broken record the same statements over and over and over.
Honey Bee

Elizabethtown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 16, 2013

And now I'll wait for the full blown retard to ask if I am wearing a diaper or not. Most juvenile don't you think? The answer is still no and I still don't know why they have such a fascination with me and my waste.lol
spartan

Louisville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 16, 2013

<quoted text>
Spartan I didn't drop in to play this game again. You have a fair question but all I can say is I'm not one of his characters. If you don't believe that, I'm not very concerned about it. Believe what you will, I'm not interested in trying to convince you and really don't need or care to.
The Oz Has Spoken
"The Oz has spoken",you say.Tell you what Oz.Since you saw fit to tell me how little my thoughts concern you,,,I'm going to tell you how gay it sounds when you say that.Now whether you believe me or not is something that I "am" quite concerned with,,,because I really don't want you walking away convinced that it somehow sounded cool.
And since I can infer exactly what manner of second-hand punk you are by the way you acknowledged that my question was fair but decided to give it a smart-ass reply in spite of it,,,then you probably shouldn't holding your breath for my apology.
This is spartan,,,and you heard me.Now that sounds so much better than "spartan has spoken". Don't it???

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 6,941 - 6,960 of10,139
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Fairdale Discussions

Search the Fairdale Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
rocco 3 min fact 1
Kentucky gets its Hemp seeds. 11 min Healing arts 1
noah duke (Feb '11) 12 min ddskeats 22
Mike Haycraft...who is he? (Dec '12) 15 min Heather 31
bullitt co crooked lanlords 53 min Tony Whited 43
any good hunting spots in Bullitt 1 hr rare 2
St Mathias Church 1 hr Karybidly 2
•••
•••