spartan

Ft Mitchell, KY

#6945 Jul 1, 2013
Wilma wrote:
<quoted text>Why didn't you get a garden out?
Not really an option since I moved to an apartment.Either way,I never was the best gardener on the planet.
xyz

Louisville, KY

#6946 Jul 1, 2013
Wilma wrote:
<quoted text>Wow! I'll buy some tomatoes from you!
Just pass them on ,always have to much,even after canning what we want.
xyz

Louisville, KY

#6947 Jul 1, 2013
spartan wrote:
<quoted text>How's your evening shaping up xyz? About what you said though,I like green-beans,and I love tomatoes,,,but I didn't get a garden out.So if tomatoes do worth anything this year,are you gonna be selling bushels?
Nope don't sell as I told Wilma.... family and friends take care of what we don't use or need.Night is going well.
spartan

Ft Mitchell, KY

#6948 Jul 1, 2013
xyz wrote:
<quoted text>Nope don't sell as I told Wilma.... family and friends take care of what we don't use or need.Night is going well.
Family and friends you say.Those,,,I can understand giving away.Giving green-beans and tomatoes away puzzles me though.Either way,,,I hope your evening is good.

“No whining!”

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#6949 Jul 1, 2013
spartan wrote:
<quoted text>Everybody's onto your game now kiddo.In short,,,don't try foolin' us with your lies.Because we know better.
Watcha think???
What's the lie? You are so delusional that you forget what you say and under which name you say it!

Who is "we?" You and your 28 other screen names? You're a pathetic joke of a man. But, if you can accuse me of lying, define what it is I'm lying about. YOU admitted to posting those poems, which seriously cross the line and admitted to posting under dungeon master. Now, I'm the liar? LOL.
spartan

Ft Mitchell, KY

#6950 Jul 1, 2013
HollyIsHellOnHeels wrote:
<quoted text>
What's the lie? You are so delusional that you forget what you say and under which name you say it!
Who is "we?" You and your 28 other screen names? You're a pathetic joke of a man. But, if you can accuse me of lying, define what it is I'm lying about. YOU admitted to posting those poems, which seriously cross the line and admitted to posting under dungeon master. Now, I'm the liar? LOL.
Oh come on girl.Why you actin' all silly? Is it perhaps because I've got you in one of those moments that a person can light a cigarette off your forehead,,,and I managed to do it by playing by the very rules that you yourself brought to the table,(make offensive posts under assumed name and come back pretending it wasn't me).Not really my style,,,but my favorite way to win actually,,,is to play by the rules of the opponent.Anyway,yeah,,,Dungeon Master was really me.Since I posted on both sides of it as well as had three spartan trade-marks all over all it,,,I figured that only a moron would really suspect that I would attempt to sidestep and deny it outside of the sarcastic zone.And ding,ding,ding,,,I was right."You" actually got upset when I denied it,,,knowing that everybody is aware of what childish games you play and would likely suspect you of doing it yourself.Anyway,how can you in good conscience refer to my erotic and abstract poetry that I put together on site especially for you,,,as garbage??? I mean honestly,,,haven't you read "any" of your own trash with an objective eye??? And do you really believe that I've somehow managed to cross the line with writing you poems,,,or are you just running that game for attention???
I already know,,,so need to rush with a reply.
Anyway,,,watcha think?
xyz

Louisville, KY

#6951 Jul 1, 2013
spartan wrote:
<quoted text>Family and friends you say.Those,,,I can understand giving away.Giving green-beans and tomatoes away puzzles me though.Either way,,,I hope your evening is good.
Why is it a puzzle...I don't need as much as I put out...don't want them to go to waste,so family and friends are glad to get them..and I love a garden,so we all are happy.And the evening was well,hope your day goes great !!!!

“No whining!”

Location hidden

#6952 Jul 2, 2013
spartan wrote:
<quoted text>Oh come on girl.Why you actin' all silly? Is it perhaps because I've got you in one of those moments that a person can light a cigarette off your forehead,,,and I managed to do it by playing by the very rules that you yourself brought to the table,(make offensive posts under assumed name and come back pretending it wasn't me).Not really my style,,,but my favorite way to win actually,,,is to play by the rules of the opponent.Anyway,yeah,,,Dungeon Master was really me.Since I posted on both sides of it as well as had three spartan trade-marks all over all it,,,I figured that only a moron would really suspect that I would attempt to sidestep and deny it outside of the sarcastic zone.And ding,ding,ding,,,I was right."You" actually got upset when I denied it,,,knowing that everybody is aware of what childish games you play and would likely suspect you of doing it yourself.Anyway,how can you in good conscience refer to my erotic and abstract poetry that I put together on site especially for you,,,as garbage??? I mean honestly,,,haven't you read "any" of your own trash with an objective eye??? And do you really believe that I've somehow managed to cross the line with writing you poems,,,or are you just running that game for attention???
I already know,,,so need to rush with a reply.
Anyway,,,watcha think?
You really think I get upset over your white trash nonsense? OF COURSE it was you, yet your little dummy sidekick as well as you (one in the same?) said it was me. LOL! Anyone who reads this can conclude exactly what sort of game-playing liar you are. So, how this played out is--you accused ME of being a liar and then, when cornered, admitted that YOU are the liar. Think I'm upset about that? LOL! Par for the course, my low-life, white beating forum pal!

And, yes, writing a poem about having sex with an unwilling participate crosses the line. As I've been told, it's not a far stretch that you'd rape someone given all else you've done in consideration of your extreme lack of moral ground.

Since: May 13

Chicago, IL

#6953 Jul 2, 2013
Did you mean unwilling participant holly?? Just wondering

“No whining!”

Location hidden

#6954 Jul 2, 2013
Stayhomemomma wrote:
Did you mean unwilling participant holly?? Just wondering
I wrote unwilling participant and that's exactly what I meant.
So, why the question? Did you misread what I've written? Just wondering.

Since: May 13

Chicago, IL

#6955 Jul 2, 2013
HollyIsHellOnHeels wrote:
<quoted text>
I wrote unwilling participant and that's exactly what I meant.
So, why the question? Did you misread what I've written? Just wondering.
Maybe you misread what you wrote because the last time I checked participate and participant are two different words.
Willis

Ft Mitchell, KY

#6956 Jul 2, 2013
Stayhomemomma wrote:
<quoted text>
Maybe you misread what you wrote because the last time I checked participate and participant are two different words.
I think she would participate. Probaly already participated for all we know. She could be jelous is why shes mad she's so mad at him.
Lisa

Mount Washington, KY

#6957 Jul 2, 2013
Willis wrote:
<quoted text>I think she would participate. Probaly already participated for all we know. She could be jelous is why shes mad she's so mad at him.
It's jealous & no one would be jealous of Mark Lee he is a drunken pot smoking wife beating thief .He knows it & so do a lot of others.
Monica

Louisville, KY

#6958 Jul 2, 2013
Lisa wrote:
<quoted text>It's jealous & no one would be jealous of Mark Lee he is a drunken pot smoking wife beating thief .He knows it & so do a lot of others.
Well if that ain't the kettle calling the pot black... you are a big low life dope head, yea a big one.....

“No whining!”

Location hidden

#6959 Jul 2, 2013
Stayhomemomma wrote:
<quoted text>
Holy smokes! I made a typing error. Capitalize on that.

Should I goo back through all of your posts and look for errors?

Regardless of the error, it was abundantly clear what I intended to say.

“No whining!”

Location hidden

#6960 Jul 2, 2013
Lisa wrote:
<quoted text>It's jealous & no one would be jealous of Mark Lee he is a drunken pot smoking wife beating thief .He knows it & so do a lot of others.
Exactly! But you left out the part about how he comes here to try to convince others that he is something he is not (decent, respectable, etc).
spartan

Ft Mitchell, KY

#6961 Jul 2, 2013
Willis wrote:
<quoted text>I think she would participate. Probaly already participated for all we know. She could be jelous is why shes mad she's so mad at him.
Yeah.Jealous I think.
Attorney at law

Ft Mitchell, KY

#6962 Jul 2, 2013
Lisa wrote:
A drunken,pot smoking,wife beating thief you say.Sounds slanderous to me.

“No whining!”

Location hidden

#6963 Jul 2, 2013
Attorney at law wrote:
<quoted text>A drunken,pot smoking,wife beating thief you say.Sounds slanderous to me.
Mark Lee--don't you know that impersonating an attorney is illegal? LOL

Besides, she would have to be wrong for it to be considered slander.
Lisa

Mount Washington, KY

#6964 Jul 2, 2013
Attorney at law wrote:
<quoted text>A drunken,pot smoking,wife beating thief you say.Sounds slanderous to me.
I thought slanderous meant it was a lie. You have been arrested for all these things. It's public record.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Fairdale Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Sandy pyer vally 1 hr Kay 1
Where can I find Bi Lesbian and Gay people? (Mar '11) 2 hr amanda17 71
George campomaor 4 hr Lou56 6
Last Post Wins (Mar '11) 4 hr -Prince- 9,660
Trump for President, He will win. watch (Aug '16) 5 hr Master Brain 3,066
Trixie's Club Question (Jan '13) 9 hr Master Brain 37
God bless president Trump (Apr '16) 9 hr Master Brain 49

Fairdale Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance