“No whining!”

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#6805 Jun 26, 2013
Funny how you pick at *my* family, Mark. I could say something really honest--and nasty--about your wife and son....but I'm just not gonna do it.
spartan

Ft Mitchell, KY

#6806 Jun 26, 2013
family photographer wrote:
Come here holly,,,you sit right here.Now tri,since you're taller,,,you sit right there kinda close to her.Now Chad,you sit right there in between mommy and daddy,,,and try to look happy.Now altogether,everybody look at the camera,,,now everybody say,"reeeee-tard".
This is some pretty funny stuff dude.However,,,I can't help but feel that holly is gonna blame me for this,,,so can you help me out a little bit and tell her the truth???

“No whining!”

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#6807 Jun 26, 2013
family photographer wrote:
Come here holly,,,you sit right here.Now tri,since you're taller,,,you sit right there kinda close to her.Now Chad,you sit right there in between mommy and daddy,,,and try to look happy.Now altogether,everybody look at the camera,,,now everybody say,"reeeee-tard".
Why even bother to switch screen names? LOL
family photographer

Ft Mitchell, KY

#6808 Jun 26, 2013
spartan wrote:
<quoted text>This is some pretty funny stuff dude.However,,,I can't help but feel that holly is gonna blame me for this,,,so can you help me out a little bit and tell her the truth???
Yeah spartan it's cool.Hey holly,,,it ain't me.
spartan

Ft Mitchell, KY

#6809 Jun 26, 2013
HollyIsHellOnHeels wrote:
Funny how you pick at *my* family, Mark. I could say something really honest--and nasty--about your wife and son....but I'm just not gonna do it.
I knew you were gonna think that was me.
spartan

Ft Mitchell, KY

#6810 Jun 26, 2013
family photographer wrote:
<quoted text>Yeah spartan it's cool.Hey holly,,,it ain't me.
Thanks dog.

“No whining!”

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#6811 Jun 26, 2013
family photographer wrote:
<quoted text>Yeah spartan it's cool.Hey holly,,,it ain't me.
Haha!
family photographer

Ft Mitchell, KY

#6812 Jun 26, 2013
spartan wrote:
<quoted text>Thanks dog.
Anytime partner.
Wanda

Louisville, KY

#6813 Jun 26, 2013
HollyIsHellOnHeels wrote:
<quoted text>
What do I think? Well, in fact, I think you are a crazed lunatic. The fact that you would dare refer to yourself as "cultured and refined" proves that you have a truly demented view of yourself. You have such tunnel vision that you can't possibly even see that a person can be described in very different ways at different points in time. In my daily life, I am classy and sophisticated. When I come here and expose myself to your abundance of ignorance, name-calling, and false accusations, the ruthless side of me tends to emerge. In all fairness, I would say that you bring out the worst in people. I bet Becky believed that when you were whippin' up on her. I bet Hazel also believed that when you were taking advantage of her. One of those Hodge girls said you took money and pills from Hazel. I believe that.
Watcha think?
That YOU are one of those Hodge girls and yep you are not classy in your so called " daily life " . Now right back at ya Watcha think big momma ??????????
what I think

Huntsville, TX

#6814 Jun 26, 2013
Spartans best posts so far. right on brother you pegged that trifeling garbage mouth. you win brother stop now cause she roasted herself and to dumb to see it. she's low rent man and she said it herself.
what I think

Huntsville, TX

#6815 Jun 26, 2013
I think her and princess are friends in real time

“No whining!”

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#6816 Jun 27, 2013
I'm a Hodge? LOL Riiiiight.

Mark, stop switching names and stroking yourself! LOL
spartan

Ft Mitchell, KY

#6817 Jun 27, 2013
HollyIsHellOnHeels wrote:
I'm a Hodge? LOL Riiiiight.
Mark, stop switching names and stroking yourself! LOL
"Quit stroking myself",you say.Cute.Anyway,Wanda wasn't me.And I'm about ninety-percent certain that you know that though,,,considering that Wanda is in fact really you.
All that aside,I'm one-hundred percent certain that you're "not" a Hodge girl kiddo.And I'm basing that on the fact that the majority of the Hodge girls that I've met has actually dared me to the street when they didn't see the warm and fuzzy side of my sarcasm.In short,,,you're far too big a coward to be a Hodge girl.As far as that goes,you're far too loud and arrogant to be a Lee and far too stupid to be an Einstein,,,yet far too intelligent to be a Russell Mann.Meaning very directly that the idea of obtaining your last name through the process of elimination,,,ain't "too" far out there.
Whatcha think?
spartan

Ft Mitchell, KY

#6818 Jun 27, 2013
what I think wrote:
Spartans best posts so far. right on brother you pegged that trifeling garbage mouth. you win brother stop now cause she roasted herself and to dumb to see it. she's low rent man and she said it herself.
Good morning fellow round table enthusiast.And thanks for the props.Gonna consider your proposition,,,but can't make any promises.Either way,,,thanks again.
spartan

Ft Mitchell, KY

#6819 Jun 27, 2013
HollyIsHellOnHeels wrote:
I'm a Hodge? LOL Riiiiight.
Mark, stop switching names and stroking yourself! LOL
What do ya think kiddo? You suppose that we ought to lay off each other a little bit,and give the forum some time to reproduce that which we've been plucking from it over the last two years??? You realize that you're gonna have to get over your paranoid side that makes you think that everything is always about you though.Meaning that you can't pop up like you did on that texting and driving thread to attack "me" for stalking "you",,,when I'm clearly responding to someone else.
Whatcha think?

“No whining!”

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#6820 Jun 27, 2013
spartan wrote:
<quoted text>What do ya think kiddo? You suppose that we ought to lay off each other a little bit,and give the forum some time to reproduce that which we've been plucking from it over the last two years??? You realize that you're gonna have to get over your paranoid side that makes you think that everything is always about you though.Meaning that you can't pop up like you did on that texting and driving thread to attack "me" for stalking "you",,,when I'm clearly responding to someone else.
Whatcha think?
Oh, are you talking about the thread that I commented in and then you showed up to start talking crap about me? Right. You were clearly "talking" to someone else to smack talk me in a thread in which none of this BS existed until then. So, yeah, it WAS about it, genius. Never mind....I'm not even going to call you genius in a sarcastic manner as the word "genie" surely fits better with your feminine nature that you fail miserably in hiding.

Calling me a "coward" because I won't fight you in the street is hilarious, genie! What sort of woman would challenge someone to a street brawl? OH.....I get it...that's the type of women that YOU are familiar with. And, because a woman wont make that challenge, you call them a "coward". LOL at you, genie! So, take that GED and trade it in for some decency. Never mind, it's not even worth that! Hahaha!
spartan

Ft Mitchell, KY

#6821 Jun 27, 2013
HollyIsHellOnHeels wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh, are you talking about the thread that I commented in and then you showed up to start talking crap about me? Right. You were clearly "talking" to someone else to smack talk me in a thread in which none of this BS existed until then. So, yeah, it WAS about it, genius. Never mind....I'm not even going to call you genius in a sarcastic manner as the word "genie" surely fits better with your feminine nature that you fail miserably in hiding.
Calling me a "coward" because I won't fight you in the street is hilarious, genie! What sort of woman would challenge someone to a street brawl? OH.....I get it...that's the type of women that YOU are familiar with. And, because a woman wont make that challenge, you call them a "coward". LOL at you, genie! So, take that GED and trade it in for some decency. Never mind, it's not even worth that! Hahaha!
No kiddo,,,I don't think you're a coward because you won't square off against me in the street.I think you're a coward because of all the low blows and "under the belt' non-sense that you launch under assumed names,,,while spending just as much energy at concealing who you are.Because if you weren't a coward,you would have "owned it",(as you say) when you badmouthed Rebecca Ward,you would own it when you badmouthed Linda Tinnell,and you would own it when you badmouthed Irene Brooks.In short,only a coward fights just as vigorously at concealing their identity as they do typing mean stuff and launching it into the world.And while I know what you're gonna reply,,,I wanna go ahead and state that I have zero respect for such a spineless fool.
The funny thing is though,I'm well aware that you spend your daily life in fear of someone finding you out here.And just to confirm something for you though,,,it's "gonna" happen.However,the more people you upset in between now and then will create a whole new pool of suspects to filter through if someone decides to play by the rules that you yourself has established,and comes like a coward in the night to punish you for your foolishness and watch firsthand as you re-evaluate where you stand.
And since it's against the law to give a person's first name,last name and address in one thread,,,I'm gonna have to make three back to back threads that only indicates your "grid digits" while saying nothing directly,,,yet thoroughly making the point.
In short,,,paybacks are a bitch kiddo.
Or as some people like to put it,"karma is a mf'er".
So when you weigh it all out,I can't help but wonder...Watcha think???

“No whining!”

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#6822 Jun 27, 2013
What I think is that you have threatened me......again. Sorry excuse of a man. That's okay though....I'm going to take a play from your rulebook. WHO WANTS MARK'S ADDRESS? LOL!!!

Genie, I discouraged some other guy from posting it before, especially since he posted the wrong address. But.....now....that you've threatened to come to my home in the middle of the night, I may rethink my stance on that.
spartan

Ft Mitchell, KY

#6823 Jun 27, 2013
HollyIsHellOnHeels wrote:
What I think is that you have threatened me......again. Sorry excuse of a man. That's okay though....I'm going to take a play from your rulebook. WHO WANTS MARK'S ADDRESS? LOL!!!
Genie, I discouraged some other guy from posting it before, especially since he posted the wrong address. But.....now....that you've threatened to come to my home in the middle of the night, I may rethink my stance on that.
No hun.If I was coming to your home in the middle of the night,,,it's not likely that you'd receive a letter announcing it.As for my address,,,give it.I'll be more than happy to give trouble to anybody that comes around looking for it.After all,,,I plan on doing you the same way.

“No whining!”

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#6824 Jun 27, 2013
spartan wrote:
<quoted text>No hun.If I was coming to your home in the middle of the night,,,it's not likely that you'd receive a letter announcing it.As for my address,,,give it.I'll be more than happy to give trouble to anybody that comes around looking for it.After all,,,I plan on doing you the same way.
So far, you've threatened to beat me, rape me, come to my house (more than once)......so, no, you're not above anything.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Fairdale Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
When your car passes the railroad crossings 56 min rylermyler 1
Your venerable wants to know who is Mandy MaraMAN? 1 hr rylermyler 14
Trump for President, He will win. watch 1 hr Scotty Steiner 1,958
Looking for 2 hr Sharon 2
News Coroner removes body from incident near My Old ... 4 hr Tough Guy 11
Who knows lady who was just found murdered? 5 hr Curious 60
stealing 5 hr Tina Louise 5

Fairdale Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Fairdale Mortgages