Beenwatching

Louisville, KY

#6600 Jun 16, 2013
spartan wrote:
<quoted text>When I ran their description by my sketch-artist,,,I came up with the same guy that Dungeon Master did.
Yes.but.you.are.Dungeon.Master .....right
spartan

Ft Mitchell, KY

#6601 Jun 16, 2013
Beenwatching wrote:
<quoted text>Yes.but.you.are.Dungeo n.Master.....right
Figured that was kinda obvious.Was planning on making a few posts as Dungeon Master,and then coming back as spartan with a self-righteous tone and claim that I guess that I'll get blamed for these too (just like holly always does).Since she seems to be pickin' on other people on other threads and leaving me alone at the moment though,,,I'm thinking that I'm gonna leave Dungeon Master in the basement for now.
It didn't seem like everybody else loved him quite as much as I do anyway.
Can't win 'em all.

“No whining!”

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#6602 Jun 16, 2013
spartan wrote:
<quoted text>Figured that was kinda obvious.Was planning on making a few posts as Dungeon Master,and then coming back as spartan with a self-righteous tone and claim that I guess that I'll get blamed for these too (just like holly always does).Since she seems to be pickin' on other people on other threads and leaving me alone at the moment though,,,I'm thinking that I'm gonna leave Dungeon Master in the basement for now.
It didn't seem like everybody else loved him quite as much as I do anyway.
Can't win 'em all.
I NEVER do that. But, at least you are admitting it now instead of being a sleazy little woos of a man like you usually are. Why is it that you can't help yourself but to mention me in various posts when I'm not even the topic of conversation? LOL
Beenwatching

Louisville, KY

#6603 Jun 16, 2013
HollyIsHellOnHeels wrote:
<quoted text>
I NEVER do that. But, at least you are admitting it now instead of being a sleazy little woos of a man like you usually are. Why is it that you can't help yourself but to mention me in various posts when I'm not even the topic of conversation? LOL
holly.shut.up
spartan

Ft Mitchell, KY

#6604 Jun 17, 2013
question wrote:
If you had three wishes and could change three things about yourself and your life; what would they be.
Could have probably done more comfortably without this one.Putting some thought into it made realize just how old and how far gone that I really am.In short,trying to think of three only led to another three,,,which led to another three,,,which only overwhelmed me and made me want to quit thinkin' about it.Sorry I couldn't help you though.
spartan

Ft Mitchell, KY

#6605 Jun 17, 2013
<quoted text>
I guess it is wrong of me to accuse you of doing that when I don't really know.Sorry about that.
If you wasn't quite so focused on the controversy though,you'd probably take it as a compliment that I'm still wanting to play "reindeer" games with you,,,even though you ain't around.

“No whining!”

Location hidden

#6606 Jun 17, 2013
spartan wrote:
<quoted text>I guess it is wrong of me to accuse you of doing that when I don't really know.Sorry about that.
If you wasn't quite so focused on the controversy though,you'd probably take it as a compliment that I'm still wanting to play "reindeer" games with you,,,even though you ain't around.
There's nothing you can do to compliment me, Mark. Just ain't happening. You thrive off of it. Obviously. Even when I'm not here, you are here talking about me. LOL
Dungeon Master

Ft Mitchell, KY

#6607 Jun 17, 2013
<quoted text>
There's nothing you can do to compliment me, Mark. Just ain't happening. You thrive off of it. Obviously. Even when I'm not here, you are here talking about me. LOL
Now you say my kind words mean little to you,,,but everyone here knows that isn't true.
Because if it was like that,they'd also see,,,that you'd never spend quite this much effort on me.
So do as you wish,and say what you will,,,but none of it hides how you truly feel.
Because deep in the echoe of the tone of your post,,,it earnestly shows you love spartan the most.
And I'd bet if you'd asked,and he told you true,,,he just may have a soft spot for you too.
But we'll never know until you humble down.
Oh and p.s.-I love flannel gowns.
And actually I love hoop ear-rings too,but as for the hair,,,I'll leave that to you.
spartan

Ft Mitchell, KY

#6608 Jun 17, 2013
<quoted text>
Either way,I suppose.Seems like seven times now that I've approached you with peace,,,to only have you slam me with it.
Does that mean that you don't want to be friends???

“No whining!”

Location hidden

#6609 Jun 17, 2013
spartan wrote:
<quoted text>Either way,I suppose.Seems like seven times now that I've approached you with peace,,,to only have you slam me with it.
Does that mean that you don't want to be friends???
Every time I back off of you, you make more posts about it--under "Spartan" or one of your various other names. I accepted your truce before and you blew that to. Obviously, you can't be trusted.
irene

Latonia, KY

#6610 Jun 17, 2013
hello Spartan how are you doing?haven't heard anything from you for a few days.I'm hopping everything is ok with you and your family.well when you get the chance call me later.
question

Mount Washington, KY

#6611 Jun 17, 2013
irene wrote:
hello Spartan how are you doing?haven't heard anything from you for a few days.I'm hopping everything is ok with you and your family.well when you get the chance call me later.
Irene, would you please answer the question at post #6593?Thank you.
spartan

Ft Mitchell, KY

#6612 Jun 18, 2013
question wrote:
<quoted text>Irene, would you please answer the question at post #6593?Thank you.
She "may" decide to answer you later,,,if you tell "me" why you want to know.Since this looks like a weak sideways attempt at bullying her though,,,she also "may not".
spartan

Ft Mitchell, KY

#6613 Jun 18, 2013
irene wrote:
Good morning Irene.Only just woke up and got your message.Will call you later when circumstances allow.As for that question though,the intent behind it seems unpleasant,,,so it would probably be wise to just leave it alone.
All that aside,,,you have a good day girl.Don't really foresee one but I'm gonna try it myself.
spartan

Ft Mitchell, KY

#6614 Jun 18, 2013
<quoted text>
Every time I back off of you, you make more posts about it--under "Spartan" or one of your various other names. I accepted your truce before and you blew that to. Obviously, you can't be trusted.
"Blew it",,,you say.I find that to be rather fascinating actually.Listen kiddo,I believe that we've long since established that I'm more intelligent than you are by "several" points.And when you add that to the fact that you've used up all your available ammo and exposed "all" of my dirty laundry,and then multiply that by the fact that it never embarrassed me all that bad anyway,,,then I can only see a truce working in "YOUR" benefit here.In short,it's true that I look an idiot on the forum here,,,but it makes you look even worse when you can't keep up.So one more time,,,you wanna truce or not???
Have it how you will though.

Since: May 13

Louisville, KY

#6615 Jun 18, 2013
question wrote:
<quoted text>Irene, would you please answer the question at post #6593?Thank you.
There is no post #6593 as of yet.
spartan

Ft Mitchell, KY

#6616 Jun 18, 2013
Stayhomemomma wrote:
<quoted text>
There is no post #6593 as of yet.
If you'll look just to the left of where you click to judge a post,,,you'll see the actual number of posts that was posted on this site.So actually,there were 6615 posts applied here,,,and 6307 posts still remaining.Meaning that three-hundred and eight posts have been removed due to containing vulgarity or being of the slanderous nature.Either way,,,have a good morning.
irene

Bardstown, KY

#6617 Jun 18, 2013
spartan wrote:
<quoted text>She "may" decide to answer you later,,,if you tell "me" why you want to know.Since this looks like a weak sideways attempt at bullying her though,,,she also "may not".
hello Spartan hun how are you I want to just say hi.as for the question everyone is talking about I will answer it or maybe bucky will we will see ok.thanks darling for looking out for me and my family,but lets keep you out of trouble and let me continue to fight this battle.i will talk to you later ok.i will have my phone on me all day as it is my cell phone.now I will say until then I don't want to keep inquiring minds waiting.say hello to becky for me.
irene

Bardstown, KY

#6618 Jun 18, 2013
question wrote:
If you had three wishes and could change three things about yourself and your life; what would they be.
well you want me to answer your question ok here goes:
1:my childhood to a happy one since I had a s.o.b. father
2:i would be a prettier person like I use to.
3:i would have a lot of more self esteem.
as for my kids and husband that would stay the same I am just as much in love with him to day as I was back then.i know what youre getting at.i want to say this right now im ot the best person in the world and I do make mistakes but who doesn't.bucky and my kids are my life and I would never change nothing about them.you and holly and all of you seem self righteous but u aren't.now did I answer your question.the only reason you and holly wants to bully me because I am friends with mark and becky and of course bucky but I don't care have a nice day
bucky

Bardstown, KY

#6619 Jun 18, 2013
hello Spartan how's it going?i want to answer the question too.what would I change about Irene Hmmmmmmmm! ok got it.
1.NOTHING
2>NOTHING
3.NOTHING
Irene is a great person that trys to be friends with everybody,but you all cant let that happen.yopu just want to pick on somebody.why don't you all leave her and mark alone.next question do I know what they talk about yes I do.am I around when mark calls yes I am.so quit being dicks and leave them alone

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Fairdale Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
South side quarry 11 min HornyLorna 8
Missing 2 hr QotBG 9
Randy Cox 2 hr Well 1
Trump for President, He will win. watch (Aug '16) 2 hr scotty steiner 2,560
Cats 4 hr Cats suck 4
Cats lose by 10 4 hr Cats suck 6
Amanda Decker 4 hr Old friend 1

Fairdale Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance