Irene

Shepherdsville, KY

#6218 May 17, 2013
Chad wrote:
<quoted text>Well then why didn't it bother you that much to make that 2 yr old, welfare bum?
You are a low life chicken shit bastard it takes a lOwlife a helpless baby names come to Lj and I will make ur monkey looking ass a bum don't hide be hind your computer.
spartan

Louisville, KY

#6219 May 17, 2013
Chad wrote:
<quoted text>Well then why didn't it bother you that much to make that 2 yr old, welfare bum?
Surprises me that this has been up for three hours,,,and nobody's blasted it yet.Anyway Chadrick,,,you're mean.
spartan

Louisville, KY

#6220 May 17, 2013
Irene wrote:
<quoted text>Lj park
Hun,,,I just got online a very short bit ago,,,and that wasn't me.However.we'll make that happen soon.So,,,you really do live in LJ??? Believe it or not kiddo,,,from what I'm ascertaining,,,you just shed a whole lot of light on our current situation.In short,,,it's very likely that we'll come much closer to adding two and two when we get together."Will" explain later.Boss promised me some relief from the night work soon,,,and that will likely be when the timing allows.That aside though,I'll be on for another hour maybe.Depends.Either way,,,I'm really looking forward to meeting you girl.
spartan

Louisville, KY

#6221 May 17, 2013
Irene wrote:
<quoted text>You are a low life chicken shit bastard it takes a lOwlife a helpless baby names come to Lj and I will make ur monkey looking ass a bum don't hide be hind your computer.
Not gonna lie girl,,,they make me feel the same way sometimes.And sorry to say,,,I don't really have anything to say to make you feel more comfortable with it.Try to focus though,,,and use this experience as anger therapy.First reason in your mind that he's "not" coming to you,then reason in your mind that you're "not" gonna find him,then come to terms that there's absolutely nothing you can do to change it,,,and gently let the feeling go.That's how I handle holly even though I don't always feel quite that powerless with her.Anyway,you and your kids take care.And tell 'em I said "hello".
Irene

Shepherdsville, KY

#6222 May 17, 2013
Spartan yes I do live in lj have been for almost 2 years.I live not too far from the park.my friend wants to know what ur brother is matt unto.apparently they use to run around together.as for me getting angry over my kids Hun my kids can tell you how angry moma gets over my kids I get very angry
Hello

Shepherdsville, KY

#6223 May 17, 2013
any nice people on here?
Grandma

Louisville, KY

#6224 May 17, 2013
Hello wrote:
any nice people on here?
Hello. we are all nice ( except Holly ) she has NEVER been nice..... but I like her any way.
spartan

Louisville, KY

#6225 May 17, 2013
Irene wrote:
Spartan yes I do live in lj have been for almost 2 years.I live not too far from the park.my friend wants to know what ur brother is matt unto.apparently they use to run around together.as for me getting angry over my kids Hun my kids can tell you how angry moma gets over my kids I get very angry
Hello irene.How you doing tonight girl? Leaving for work shortly,so won't be back on before later in the morning sometime.Wanted to jump on and say "hello" before I took off.As for Matt,,,he's pumping iron,watching the clock,and as you can probably tell from an earlier post,,,he's dabbling with hair-styling a little bit.About all he can do at the moment I suppose.That aside,,,you take care girl.
spartan

Louisville, KY

#6226 May 17, 2013
Grandma wrote:
<quoted text>Hello. we are all nice ( except Holly ) she has NEVER been nice..... but I like her any way.
That's pretty cool of you Grandma.
Grandma

Louisville, KY

#6227 May 17, 2013
spartan wrote:
<quoted text>That's pretty cool of you Grandma.
No problem,and by the way...a hair cut in there is pretty damn cheap ...so it looks darn good.. my son came out with a mohawk.. LOL and it looked bad.
Chad

Louisville, KY

#6228 May 18, 2013
Irene wrote:
<quoted text>You are a low life chicken shit bastard it takes a lOwlife a helpless baby names come to Lj and I will make ur monkey looking ass a bum don't hide be hind your computer.
I didn't call your poor neglected 2 yr old a welfare bum, I called YOU a welfare bum, dumbass. See how I put a comma in there right before the word "dumbass"? You're not doing much to dispell the claims that you're retarded. Learn how to read and write, retard...
spartan

Shepherdsville, KY

#6229 May 18, 2013
Irene wrote:
Hello spartan
hello girl,,,do you have central airconditioning in your apartment???
whassup

Shepherdsville, KY

#6230 May 19, 2013
anyone know what happened to the round tale?
Hello

Shepherdsville, KY

#6231 May 19, 2013
anyone out there?
the real imitator

Shepherdsville, KY

#6232 May 19, 2013
On behalf of the farmer girl and myself, I deem the round table officially closed 6,231 posts later. Thank everyone for their contributions. Well most everyone.
Grandma

Louisville, KY

#6233 May 19, 2013
the real imitator wrote:
On behalf of the farmer girl and myself, I deem the round table officially closed 6,231 posts later. Thank everyone for their contributions. Well most everyone.
Who the hell are you ,you sure as hell can't close The Round Table..... so happy posting everyone.... and why on behalf of a deceased past member ?
spartan

Louisville, KY

#6234 May 19, 2013
Irene,,,where you at hun??? So you know,,,the poster who inquired about central air conditioning,,,wasn't me.Haven't had a lot of interest in the forum lately because of most of the non-sense,,,but it seems to have died down some.Anyway,,,I hope to hear from you soon.
the real imitator

Shepherdsville, KY

#6235 May 19, 2013
Grandma wrote:
<quoted text>Who the hell are you ,you sure as hell can't close The Round Table..... so happy posting everyone.... and why on behalf of a deceased past member ?
Well, I had to say something to get you going. You can have Farmer Girl's share. See you at McDonalds.
Grandma

Louisville, KY

#6236 May 19, 2013
the real imitator wrote:
<quoted text>Well, I had to say something to get you going. You can have Farmer Girl's share. See you at McDonalds.
Why get me going ? And Farmer Girls share of what ? McDonalds ????????? Explain please ......
spartan

Louisville, KY

#6237 May 19, 2013
the real imitator wrote:
<quoted text>Well, I had to say something to get you going. You can have Farmer Girl's share. See you at McDonalds.
Who are you imitator?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Fairdale Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Foxy Lady Strip Club (Mar '13) 27 min godbackwardsisdog 33
Paul Faust 1 hr curiousgal78 2
Michael W Storm Child molestor 5 hr I know 1
Who's the biggest snitch/narc in Louisville? (Dec '10) 5 hr sfd 33
bradley jones sr 15 hr lmao 31
welfairdale 19 hr shameful 2
welfare soup Sat corn stob 1
Fairdale Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web