|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 16, 2013

Judged:

law student wrote:
Why are you so adamant that I am Miss Bee? Can you not handle the truth? Makes no difference that they provided their own names. The judicial point is they have been harassed with their actual names, not fake or made up names. Did either of them ask you to display their lives in the way you have? They have been willfully hurt and recourse is available. Not every post would be of merit, only the ones posted that intend to destroy their character, or be harassing communication; which would be any that you repeated the same thing more than once. Sorry you don't know much about law but I would suggest you learn.
Who do you think you're fooling? I can repeat the truth over and over and over...well, you get the hint.... and there's nothing unlawful about it. They have been "hurt" by their own behavior, not mine.
I'm not adamant that you are honey bee, although I think that's likely. I am, however, certain that you are a poster who normally posts with a different name.
spartan

Shepherdsville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 16, 2013

Judged:

Irene wrote:
<quoted text>Did you get my last message when I said I was not directing my last comment at you it was all of these jerk offs not you.you are my only friend on here.
Yeah,,,I got it but I've been too busy to think about it yet... What do you think about suing Holly like Honey Bee wants us to. I told her I would testify for you.

“No whining!”

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 16, 2013

Judged:

spartan wrote:
<quoted text>Yeah,,,I got it but I've been too busy to think about it yet... What do you think about suing Holly like Honey Bee wants us to. I told her I would testify for you.
Oh.....so you admit that's honey bee. Haha! I just *may* "sue" you for threatening rape and/or a "preemptive" stike! LOL

What you are trying to do to Irene, and she is too dumb to see, is almost comical. You're a shadow of a man. Everything I've said about Irene is true, with no doubt.
spartan

Shepherdsville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 16, 2013

Irene,, I've got a problem here at home and might not be on here for a while....

“No whining!”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 16, 2013

Judged:

spartan wrote:
Irene,, I've got a problem here at home and might not be on here for a while....
Does it have anything to do with your talks of "passion" on here?
spartan

Louisville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 16, 2013

Irene wrote:
<quoted text>Did you get my last message when I said I was not directing my last comment at you it was all of these jerk offs not you.you are my only friend on here.
Hello girl.Not really feeling it today,,,and haven't posted to you before now.Made one post earlier in an effort to rattle holly's chain a little bit,,,but got involved in a movie immediately after that.As for your message on the prior post,yeah,,,I got it.Didn't want you to misinterpret me.If I have time before work tonight,I'll set up that E-mail.If not,,,will get it very soon.Either way,,,I'll get back when I can.
Irene

Shepherdsville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 16, 2013

spartan wrote:
Ok
spartan

Louisville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 16, 2013

HollyIsHellOnHeels wrote:
<quoted text>
Does it have anything to do with your talks of "passion" on here?
So,,,you're also the mystery poster with the Shepherdsville address huh??? What happened holly? You get bored or something and decide to carry a conversation with spartan in spartan's absence??? Ain't nothing beneath you,,,is it???

“No whining!”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 16, 2013

spartan wrote:
<quoted text>So,,,you're also the mystery poster with the Shepherdsville address huh??? What happened holly? You get bored or something and decide to carry a conversation with spartan in spartan's absence??? Ain't nothing beneath you,,,is it???
Nope. Mine is Louisville. Looks like someone else is having fun with you today. LAY (laughing AT you).
bro-in-law

Shepherdsville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 16, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
Nope. Mine is Louisville. Looks like someone else is having fun with you today. LAY (laughing AT you).
congratulations on your early adoption badge, I hadn't noticed it before.
hello

Shepherdsville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 16, 2013

any nice people there?
spartan

Louisville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 16, 2013

<quoted text>
As usual girl,,,you're lying.
Irene

Shepherdsville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 16, 2013

Hello spartan
spartan

Shepherdsville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 17, 2013

Irene wrote:
Hello spartan
good morning girl, how you doing this fine day?
Chad

Louisville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 17, 2013

law student wrote:
Spartan and Irene are the only people on this forum who have legs to stand on for legal proceedings. Their real names have been used in a disparaging manner to harass and humiliate. Names, its all about the use of the name that makes it a completely criminally and civilly prosecutable case. Punishment by the courts regularly consist of punitive damages to the victim(s) in addition to court costs and attorneys fees. Just my 2 cents of knowledge that my parents paid handsomely for.
I am not a fan of anyone so don't go for the usual guessing game. I have posted before a few times in the winter and came back to the same thing 6 months later. Every so often I skim this thread to see how long it will take someone to sue I know several qualified lawyers.
Aww ain't that cute, another shade tree lawyer, lol. But here's the biggest tip off that you don't know what the f uck you're talking about, and a liar - using someone's real names in a "disparaging manner to harass and humiliate" isn't "criminally prosecutable" [sic]. At best(and this is really reaching due to many factors), it's libel which is civil, not criminal. And due to the fact that the two posters known as Irene and spartan have given out their own names and personal info many, many times in the Shep topix forum, it would make any civil case moot. So kindly take you lame little internet bluffs and phoney law student claims and stick them up your ass...
spooner

Campbellsville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 17, 2013

^^^^ pot stirred with crappy spoon
Irene

Shepherdsville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 17, 2013

Hi Spartan how was work lastnight?I'm doing ok I realize I'm getting old after taking my little girl to the park yesterday I can hardly move lol
spartan

Shepherdsville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 17, 2013

Irene wrote:
Hi Spartan how was work lastnight?I'm doing ok I realize I'm getting old after taking my little girl to the park yesterday I can hardly move lol
afternoon girl,,,didn't go to work yesterday,,,am trying to straighten some stuff up around here...Which park do you go to,,,maybe we could meet there and I could see your little girl. You could bring bucky if you have to.
Chad

Louisville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 17, 2013

Irene wrote:
Well then why didn't it bother you that much to make that 2 yr old, welfare bum?
Perry Mason

Shepherdsville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 17, 2013

postin while drunk wrote:
Go take comfort in your booze mark. You are right about one thing, you are sorry! Sorry excuse for a man
posted from Elizabethtown address

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 5,881 - 5,900 of9,910
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••

Freeze Warning for Jefferson County was issued at April 16 at 3:27AM EDT

•••
•••
•••
•••

Fairdale Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Fairdale People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE