spartan

Erlanger, KY

#6177 May 15, 2013
Irene wrote:
Spartan you are not spookin me it's these loud mouths on here I have to be nice.but there is coming a day this dog is gonna bite.they think they know me they don't if they did then they knowed I worked for several years to only have the ladder kicked out from under me.do you have a email account or face book account?
Yeah.But so I don't have to filter through and stumble over nine-million little "hate spartie" notes along with stuff I'm actually lookin for in the morning,,,I'll create a new one and get with you later for that.All that aside,I don't really care what you did or didn't do with your life kiddo.We're gonna start fresh.
spartan

Erlanger, KY

#6178 May 15, 2013
law student wrote:
Spartan and Irene are the only people on this forum who have legs to stand on for legal proceedings. Their real names have been used in a disparaging manner to harass and humiliate. Names, its all about the use of the name that makes it a completely criminally and civilly prosecutable case. Punishment by the courts regularly consist of punitive damages to the victim(s) in addition to court costs and attorneys fees. Just my 2 cents of knowledge that my parents paid handsomely for.
I am not a fan of anyone so don't go for the usual guessing game. I have posted before a few times in the winter and came back to the same thing 6 months later. Every so often I skim this thread to see how long it will take someone to sue I know several qualified lawyers.
Sorry for my earlier response partner,,,I think.That post you posted about me and irene,,,really gots me thinkin' though.Just not sure how to take it.
law student

Campbellsville, KY

#6179 May 15, 2013
spartan wrote:
<quoted text>Read this three times,,,still lost.Are you suggesting that Irene and I,,,be punished,,,because we were willing to give our names???? Tell you what.Though I would certainly rather die with someone like Irene than live with someone like you,,,it's something that you're probably gonna have to take,,,,because I likely won't just give it up.Either way,,,do as you will.
Spartan what is wrong with you? Has someone stolen your name? I'm saying you and Irene have legal grounds to sue because your names have been published and ridiculed. Read it again
spartan

Erlanger, KY

#6180 May 15, 2013
Irene wrote:
Why the hell do I get dragged into everything for I am so damn tired of you all twisting words around and it coming back to me.I'm not holly I can never be that cold to someone I don't know.so when you jackasses wants to know the real me then let me know until now I am gone.
You directing that at me?
Opie Taylor

Mount Washington, KY

#6181 May 15, 2013
Aunt Bee, you're just confusing these retards!
Irene

Covington, KY

#6182 May 15, 2013
spartan wrote:
<quoted text>You directing that at me?
No I'm talking about all these idiots that turns our words around sorry my friend it wasn't to you.
Irene

Covington, KY

#6183 May 15, 2013
Sorry Spartan I'm using my son's iPod not use to it.again I'm sorry.
law student

Campbellsville, KY

#6184 May 15, 2013
Opie Taylor wrote:
Aunt Bee, you're just confusing these retards!
I can see there is some confusion. But do not call me that. Think outside of your box and realize there are others that view this thread. I'll excuse myself from name calling. Opey would never call anyone retarded you are not worthy of that name
Irene

Covington, KY

#6185 May 15, 2013
Law student thankyou for what you said
Opie

Mount Washington, KY

#6186 May 15, 2013
law student wrote:
<quoted text>
I can see there is some confusion. But do not call me that. Think outside of your box and realize there are others that view this thread. I'll excuse myself from name calling. Opey would never call anyone retarded you are not worthy of that name
Good nite, aunt Bee, I`m going to bed.
Irene

Covington, KY

#6187 May 15, 2013
Spartan let me know when you get another email or Facebook set up and then we can talk that way ok again I'm sorry
spartan

Erlanger, KY

#6188 May 15, 2013
law student wrote:
<quoted text>
Spartan what is wrong with you? Has someone stolen your name? I'm saying you and Irene have legal grounds to sue because your names have been published and ridiculed. Read it again
Dude,I'm not only the biggest dum-dum on the planet,,,but I also misunderstand things when I initially encounter them.That aside,,,I'm so sorry for my rudeness earlier but very much appreciate your advice.If Irene chooses,,,I'll support her eagerly and without fail.And I truly mean that.
Opie

Mount Washington, KY

#6189 May 15, 2013
spartan wrote:
<quoted text>Dude,I'm not only the biggest dum-dum on the planet,,,but I also misunderstand things when I initially encounter them.That aside,,,I'm so sorry for my rudeness earlier but very much appreciate your advice.If Irene chooses,,,I'll support her eagerly and without fail.And I truly mean that.
Ha Ha !!!!,,,

“No whining!”

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#6190 May 16, 2013
What you all fail to see is that Irene and Mark published their OWN names...as if to create their own undoing here. Nothing that has been said about them is false.

It is interesting that honey bee continues to post here in hopes that people don't catch on that it's her, yet they always do.

It is also interesting that Irene has said at least 12 times that she is leaving this forum, only to come back within minutes.

"Law student", you should really rethink your screen name. Or at least have more than 20 hours under your belt before you spout off nonsense. You can't sue people for posting factual information. That's just silly.
law student

Campbellsville, KY

#6191 May 16, 2013
Why are you so adamant that I am Miss Bee? Can you not handle the truth? Makes no difference that they provided their own names. The judicial point is they have been harassed with their actual names, not fake or made up names. Did either of them ask you to display their lives in the way you have? They have been willfully hurt and recourse is available. Not every post would be of merit, only the ones posted that intend to destroy their character, or be harassing communication; which would be any that you repeated the same thing more than once. Sorry you don't know much about law but I would suggest you learn.
amanda

Stone Mountain, GA

#6192 May 16, 2013
I hope mark does sue me. then maybe people who need to file charges on him will.
Irene

Covington, KY

#6193 May 16, 2013
Hello Spartan are you on here haven't seen you on here today I'm only gonna post when you are on here ok .get back to me when you want
spartan

Mount Washington, KY

#6194 May 16, 2013
Irene wrote:
Hello Spartan are you on here haven't seen you on here today I'm only gonna post when you are on here ok .get back to me when you want
Yeah,,,I'm here kiddo, whatcha need?
Irene

Covington, KY

#6195 May 16, 2013
spartan wrote:
<quoted text>Yeah,,,I'm here kiddo, whatcha need?
Did you get my last message when I said I was not directing my last comment at you it was all of these jerk offs not you.you are my only friend on here.

“No whining!”

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#6196 May 16, 2013
law student wrote:
Why are you so adamant that I am Miss Bee? Can you not handle the truth? Makes no difference that they provided their own names. The judicial point is they have been harassed with their actual names, not fake or made up names. Did either of them ask you to display their lives in the way you have? They have been willfully hurt and recourse is available. Not every post would be of merit, only the ones posted that intend to destroy their character, or be harassing communication; which would be any that you repeated the same thing more than once. Sorry you don't know much about law but I would suggest you learn.
Who do you think you're fooling? I can repeat the truth over and over and over...well, you get the hint.... and there's nothing unlawful about it. They have been "hurt" by their own behavior, not mine.
I'm not adamant that you are honey bee, although I think that's likely. I am, however, certain that you are a poster who normally posts with a different name.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Fairdale Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Last Post Wins (Mar '11) 8 min -Prince- 9,220
Veronica Villier (Feb '13) 1 hr Mee 15
Classic muscle(berry Blvd) Chris nezer mike nezer 1 hr Iron horsemen 6
See you when I see you 2 hr 4 Dori Camp Rich ... 11
Beware of Cindy Venture 4 hr Rob Myler 29
Are south Louisville girls worth it? 4 hr ROB 7
Taylor Blvd near UL 5 hr Politically Incor... 2

Fairdale Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance