Comments
5,841 - 5,860 of 10,185 Comments Last updated Saturday Aug 23

“No whining!”

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#6157 May 15, 2013
spartan wrote:
<quoted text>Where you at girl.'table ain't the same for me,,,without you.Really hope you ain't bailing out on me.Guess I don't really blame you if you do,,,but really hope you don't.I really like you kiddo,,,and don't want to miss the chance to meet.Either way,,,you take care of yourself and your family.
Of course it's not. As I've said, you appear smart next to Irene. Without Irene here, you just seem like the silly, uneducated, white-trash, criminal that you are.
spartan

Louisville, KY

#6158 May 15, 2013
HollyIsHellOnHeels wrote:
<quoted text>
What I am saying VERY DIRECTLY is that if you follow through on your threats of rape, I will kill you. It's that simple. I don't beat around the bush like you do. I'm not a trained criminal like you, but I don't take threats of rape lightly. I've grown tired of your threats and, being the criminal you are, you've really put your tail in a sling here.
Hun,I suppose that you've took all my poetry pertaining to talking you out of more than just your heels,,,just a little bit too seriously.However,I wanna testify on my behalf in front of the God I believe in and the four other people besides you and me who actually read the round table,,,"I never at anytime insinuated raping you".And if it's somehow interpreted that I did,,,it honestly wasn't my intention.Perhaps I was a bit overboard with some of the poetry,,,but never in my wildest dreams did I ever suspect that it might turn into this.Actually though,and in my defense,,,when I initially mentioned the double-bag system,,,,it's intended purpose was also listed.And that purpose was and I quote,,,"to block the view". Oh,,,something else,,,my tail stays in a sling "somewhere",,,all the time.So do as you will.All that aside,,,you have a good day kiddo.
spartan

Louisville, KY

#6159 May 15, 2013
<quoted text>
Of course it's not. As I've said, you appear smart next to Irene. Without Irene here, you just seem like the silly, uneducated, white-trash, criminal that you are.
Yeah,,,perhaps.And you know something??? It really sux to feel like all those things you just said.Irene doesn't make me feel that way."You" never stop.In short,,,being dum-dums ain't got nothing to do with what me and Irene's got in common.Simply put girl,,,you just ain't cool.

“No whining!”

Location hidden

#6160 May 15, 2013
spartan wrote:
<quoted text>Hun,I suppose that you've took all my poetry pertaining to talking you out of more than just your heels,,,just a little bit too seriously.However,I wanna testify on my behalf in front of the God I believe in and the four other people besides you and me who actually read the round table,,,"I never at anytime insinuated raping you".And if it's somehow interpreted that I did,,,it honestly wasn't my intention.Perhaps I was a bit overboard with some of the poetry,,,but never in my wildest dreams did I ever suspect that it might turn into this.Actually though,and in my defense,,,when I initially mentioned the double-bag system,,,,it's intended purpose was also listed.And that purpose was and I quote,,,"to block the view". Oh,,,something else,,,my tail stays in a sling "somewhere",,,all the time.So do as you will.All that aside,,,you have a good day kiddo.
Your constant references to "passion" with me *against my will* is an insinuation of rape. Now that I called you out on it (even though you've done it over and over), you are making some lame excuse. Why would a man make references to "Passion" while placing a bag over another's head when it is clear to the man that the object of his "passion" finds him disgusting? It's a rape insinuation and an effort to intimidate me. You make me sick. You are a disgusting, white trash, inbred, criminal, pretend-man.
spartan

Louisville, KY

#6161 May 15, 2013
<quoted text>
Your constant references to "passion" with me *against my will* is an insinuation of rape. Now that I called you out on it (even though you've done it over and over), you are making some lame excuse. Why would a man make references to "Passion" while placing a bag over another's head when it is clear to the man that the object of his "passion" finds him disgusting? It's a rape insinuation and an effort to intimidate me. You make me sick. You are a disgusting, white trash, inbred, criminal, pretend-man.
Yeah,,,I'm a disgusting,white trash,criminal pretend man.Without doubt.Don't think that I'm inbred though.All that aside,,,I'm certainly no rapist.Am actually the kind of guy to simply give up on passion and go home if the lady I'm with doesn't seem to share my enthusiasm.Ashamed to say it,,,but I've actually got two I plan to call as witnesses if you persist on getting silly.My point is,,,no matter how angry I get with you,,,how disgusted I get with you,,,or how much I may ever decide that you deserve to be punished,,,,rape would never even cross my mind.To tell you the truth,I've fought many men who were bigger than me in my youth,,,and I've always had a very empathetic soft spot for women who find themselves in close proximity of a stinkin' sweaty body that she really don't wanna be in close proximity of.In short hun,,,there may be two million and twelve things that you deserve to haunt me for,,,but this ain't one of 'em.

“No whining!”

Location hidden

#6162 May 15, 2013
Your words-- not mine, Spartan.
spartan

Louisville, KY

#6163 May 15, 2013
Your words-- not mine, Spartan.
As is everything I say kiddo.As is everything I say.
Irene

Shepherdsville, KY

#6164 May 15, 2013
Hey Spartan I been around lookin and listening to things.couldn't post nothin because computer needed to be charged.so how's things going?my youngest brother said he knew you and Matt.I told him me and you were friends.my son will be five may 26.I guess I will visit his grave.my kids got a big award lastnight I embarrassed them by yellin too loud oh well wait until the 25 his graduation.as for me bailin I'm not.me and a friend of my husband's was telling about child hood memories.mine I don't want to remember .well get back when u can I will be around.

“No whining!”

Location hidden

#6165 May 15, 2013
spartan wrote:
<quoted text>As is everything I say kiddo.As is everything I say.
Until you later say that the poster was not you (as you did with princess) or just flat out deny the heavily implied meaning (as you do with me).
spartan

Louisville, KY

#6166 May 15, 2013
Irene wrote:
Hey Spartan I been around lookin and listening to things.couldn't post nothin because computer needed to be charged.so how's things going?my youngest brother said he knew you and Matt.I told him me and you were friends.my son will be five may 26.I guess I will visit his grave.my kids got a big award lastnight I embarrassed them by yellin too loud oh well wait until the 25 his graduation.as for me bailin I'm not.me and a friend of my husband's was telling about child hood memories.mine I don't want to remember .well get back when u can I will be around.
My girl would be twenty.I try to not think about it a lot because it certainly doesn't help,,,but once in a while it's hard not to I suppose.And though I certainly don't believe that holly's right when she says that we don't deserve them,,,I do believe that the peace they now possess is more than either of us could have ever offered either of them.Ugly perhaps,,,but I didn't color the picture.Really sorry in spite of it though.All that aside girl,,,I'm really glad to hear from you.And I don't know if you've ever heard the term "take the bull by the horns",,,but I was wanting to share with you something I've come to learn on the subject.In running down a three-point white-tail buck deer,actually catching it,and having it beat me worse than any human ever has,immediately before I released his horns and released him,,,I was for a brief moment in the privileged position to feel the resistance,the g-force,the power,the sense of wonder,and the realization of whether I felt shame or grace in the very next moment of my life,,,,very directly depended on my next move.I walked away,hobbling,hurt,and bleeding,,,but somewhat amazed,,,and very proud.Get back when I can.
Irene

Shepherdsville, KY

#6167 May 15, 2013
I will be ohonest I don't know how long I will be posting on here,but I will still be watching and reading.I still want us to meet.I like you and Becky and princess and honey bee,at times I feel like I'm still living at home and back in grade school with all the name calling.well I will be back soon
spartan

Louisville, KY

#6168 May 15, 2013
Irene wrote:
I will be ohonest I don't know how long I will be posting on here,but I will still be watching and reading.I still want us to meet.I like you and Becky and princess and honey bee,at times I feel like I'm still living at home and back in grade school with all the name calling.well I will be back soon
Girl.If you foresee a time when you "can't" post any longer,,,let me know.It's very likely that I'll change my approach.Just don't wanna spook you off with an overeager nature while the flow seems to be productive in it's current form.In short,,,don't take off without notice.
thesaurus man

Leitchfield, KY

#6169 May 15, 2013
ignorant
modif.
1.[Unaware]
Syn. unconscious, uninformed, unknowing, uninitiated, inexperienced, unwitting, unmindful, disregarding, misinformed, unsuspecting, oblivious, insensible, mindless, witless, unconversant with, unintelligent, obtuse, thick, dense, moronic, imbecilic, shallow-brained, cretinous, unbookish, inept at learning, not gifted in learning, unscholarly, unscientific, half-learned, bird-brained*, sappy*, in the dark*, out of it*, see also sense 2, dull sense 3, shallow sense 2, stupid sense 1, unaware
Ant. alert, aware, cognizant
2.[Untrained]
Syn. illiterate, uneducated, unlettered, unlearned, untaught, uninstructed, uncultivated, unenlightened, untutored, unread, unschooled, inexperienced, uninformed, nescient, benighted, superstitious, shallow, superficial, coarse, vulgar, crude, gross, gauche, callow, green, naive, simple, ingenuous, inerudite, know-nothing, destitute of knowledge, misinformed, misguided, just beginning, undergoing apprenticeship, apprenticed, unbriefed, lowbrow*, see also inexperienced, naive
Ant. learned, educated, knowledgeable
SYN. ignorant implies a lack of knowledge, either generally [an ignorant man] or on some particular subject [ignorant of the reason for their quarrel]; illiterate implies a failure to conform to some standard of knowledge, esp. an inability to read or write; unlettered, sometimes a milder term for illiterate, often implies unfamiliarity with fine literature [although a graduate engineer, he is relatively unlettered]; uneducated and untutored imply a lack of formal or systematic education, as of that acquired in schools [his brilliant, though uneducated mind]; unlearned suggests a lack of learning, either generally or in some specific subject [unlearned in science]
Above you will find the unbelievable resemblance between this definition and a certain poster on here. Very interesting worth noting.
spartan

Louisville, KY

#6170 May 15, 2013
thesaurus man wrote:
ignorant
modif.
1.[Unaware]
Syn. unconscious, uninformed, unknowing, uninitiated, inexperienced, unwitting, unmindful, disregarding, misinformed, unsuspecting, oblivious, insensible, mindless, witless, unconversant with, unintelligent, obtuse, thick, dense, moronic, imbecilic, shallow-brained, cretinous, unbookish, inept at learning, not gifted in learning, unscholarly, unscientific, half-learned, bird-brained*, sappy*, in the dark*, out of it*, see also sense 2, dull sense 3, shallow sense 2, stupid sense 1, unaware
2.[Untrained]
Syn. illiterate, uneducated, unlettered, unlearned, untaught, uninstructed, uncultivated, unenlightened, untutored, unread, unschooled, inexperienced, uninformed, nescient, benighted, superstitious, shallow, superficial, coarse, vulgar, crude, gross, gauche, callow, green, naive, simple, ingenuous, inerudite, know-nothing, destitute of knowledge, misinformed, misguided, just beginning, undergoing apprenticeship, apprenticed, unbriefed, lowbrow*, see also inexperienced, naive
SYN. ignorant implies a lack of knowledge, either generally [an ignorant man] or on some particular subject [ignorant of the reason for their quarrel]; illiterate implies a failure to conform to some standard of knowledge, esp. an inability to read or write; unlettered, sometimes a milder term for illiterate, often implies unfamiliarity with fine literature [although a graduate engineer, he is relatively unlettered]; uneducated and untutored imply a lack of formal or systematic education, as of that acquired in schools [his brilliant, though uneducated mind]; unlearned suggests a lack of learning, either generally or in some specific subject [unlearned in science]
Above you will find the unbelievable resemblance between this definition and a certain poster on here. Very interesting worth noting.
Probably gonna take me about three days to see just how bad you actually are slappin' me in the face here.And since I probably won't blame you once I figure it out anyway,,,is your night goin' ok???
spartan

Louisville, KY

#6171 May 15, 2013
thesaurus man wrote:
ignorant
modif.
1.[Unaware]
2.[Untrained]
Ok,ok,ok.My first guess would be that you are actually saying,,,that holly and irene are the same poster's.Well,for what it's worth,,,I don't believe you.
law student

Leitchfield, KY

#6172 May 15, 2013
Spartan and Irene are the only people on this forum who have legs to stand on for legal proceedings. Their real names have been used in a disparaging manner to harass and humiliate. Names, its all about the use of the name that makes it a completely criminally and civilly prosecutable case. Punishment by the courts regularly consist of punitive damages to the victim(s) in addition to court costs and attorneys fees. Just my 2 cents of knowledge that my parents paid handsomely for.
I am not a fan of anyone so don't go for the usual guessing game. I have posted before a few times in the winter and came back to the same thing 6 months later. Every so often I skim this thread to see how long it will take someone to sue I know several qualified lawyers.
law student

Elizabethtown, KY

#6173 May 15, 2013
spartan wrote:
<quoted text>Ok,ok,ok.My first guess would be that you are actually saying,,,that holly and irene are the same poster's.Well,for what it's worth,,,I don't believe you.
That would mean Holly is mentally unstable. Who would argue with themselves that way? Why did you add Irene to that? Are you saying she is ignorant? I was not saying that. That is a resemblance to Holly. Try starting at the bottom then reading up. Then scratch your head and enjoy the ahhhhh I see moment.
Irene

Shepherdsville, KY

#6174 May 15, 2013
Spartan you are not spookin me it's these loud mouths on here I have to be nice.but there is coming a day this dog is gonna bite.they think they know me they don't if they did then they knowed I worked for several years to only have the ladder kicked out from under me.do you have a email account or face book account?
spartan

Louisville, KY

#6175 May 15, 2013
law student wrote:
Spartan and Irene are the only people on this forum who have legs to stand on for legal proceedings. Their real names have been used in a disparaging manner to harass and humiliate. Names, its all about the use of the name that makes it a completely criminally and civilly prosecutable case. Punishment by the courts regularly consist of punitive damages to the victim(s) in addition to court costs and attorneys fees. Just my 2 cents of knowledge that my parents paid handsomely for.
I am not a fan of anyone so don't go for the usual guessing game. I have posted before a few times in the winter and came back to the same thing 6 months later. Every so often I skim this thread to see how long it will take someone to sue I know several qualified lawyers.
Read this three times,,,still lost.Are you suggesting that Irene and I,,,be punished,,,because we were willing to give our names???? Tell you what.Though I would certainly rather die with someone like Irene than live with someone like you,,,it's something that you're probably gonna have to take,,,,because I likely won't just give it up.Either way,,,do as you will.
Irene

Shepherdsville, KY

#6176 May 15, 2013
Why the hell do I get dragged into everything for I am so damn tired of you all twisting words around and it coming back to me.I'm not holly I can never be that cold to someone I don't know.so when you jackasses wants to know the real me then let me know until now I am gone.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Fairdale Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
KY What's mitch McConnell done for coal, when ther... 3 min THE Pete Helmkamp 1,486
KY Hundreds of birds die in western Ky. (Jan '11) 2 hr Ancient Wolf 81,599
At least 1 person shot on South 37th Street in ... 2 hr Disgusted 7
CNN reporter discloses Officer Darren Wilson's ... 3 hr Phoenix97 4
Slumlord of Lou,Ky (Jun '09) 6 hr Samantha Ramsey 43
17-Year Old Girl Molested by KY State Trooper 6 hr Samanthan Ramsey 16
The Kingdom Center 11 hr disgusted 1
•••
•••
•••

Fairdale Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000