“No whining!”

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#6137 May 14, 2013
riddick of sparta wrote:
<quoted text>No,,,I don't know that I did.As a matter of fact,,,I know that I didn't.And like I said,,,"she'll confirm that".That aside,spartan was a spur of the moment spontaneous screen-name that I actually kinda liked.Anyway,,,you like my new one???
What I said is that you took advantage of her, not necessarily in the form of stealing. You could change your name to Bruce Willis, but you'd still be just as lame.
Gay Chuck

Fort Knox, KY

#6138 May 14, 2013
HollyIsHellOnHeels wrote:
<quoted text>
http://kool.corrections.ky.gov/KOOL/Details/2...
I don't know....he doesn't look all that "cute" to me. With any luck, his cellmate thinks so. Robbery means that he took something that didn't belong to him. maybe his cell mate will return the favor--bubba style.
He sure does have some nice DSL's
Spartiepoo

Fort Knox, KY

#6139 May 14, 2013
<quoted text>
http://kool.corrections.ky.gov/KOOL/Details/2...
I don't know....he doesn't look all that "cute" to me. With any luck, his cellmate thinks so. Robbery means that he took something that didn't belong to him. maybe his cell mate will return the favor--bubba style.
I meant Mark's mug shot, lol.
spartan

Erlanger, KY

#6140 May 14, 2013
<quoted text>
What I said is that you took advantage of her, not necessarily in the form of stealing. You could change your name to Bruce Willis, but you'd still be just as lame.
Yes I would baby girl,,,yes I would.That aside,,,I "never","ever ","not one time",did I ever take advantage of a Hazel Shelton.

“No whining!”

Location hidden

#6141 May 14, 2013
Spartiepoo wrote:
<quoted text>I meant Mark's mug shot, lol.
That would take a little more effort than I'm willing to do at the moment.
honey bee

Fort Knox, KY

#6142 May 14, 2013
<quoted text>
That would take a little more effort than I'm willing to do at the moment.
so in otherwords you cant. As usual holly is full of it.

“No whining!”

Location hidden

#6143 May 14, 2013
honey bee wrote:
<quoted text>so in otherwords you cant. As usual holly is full of it.
Really? Sure I can.

What, exactly, is "it"? Is "it" the same thing that lingers in your Depends?
spartan

Erlanger, KY

#6144 May 14, 2013
honey bee wrote:
<quoted text>so in otherwords you cant. As usual holly is full of it.
Hello girl.Anyway,,,"yes", ,,that's exactly what she means.

“No whining!”

Location hidden

#6145 May 14, 2013
Sure I can, Mark. It would take a little effort, but it is doable. It's hilarious that you underestimate my ability to know *stuff* after all I know about you already...
spartan

Erlanger, KY

#6146 May 14, 2013
Anyone who takes advantage of an old woman is a piece of dirt. You know you did. Why do you refer to yourself as "Spartan" when that's not your name. It's childish and just weird.
Why do you refer to yourself as hollyishellonheels??? That's a bit strange in and of itself I believe.And that picture of those kicks from the crypt are obviously a set of super-gross nasty old feet,tucked extra deep into some deep dish heels in an effort to conceal varicose vein as well as ugly.In effect,,,making those really "your" feet with an extra-heavy splash of that orange wipe-on tanning cream (lol).And you honestly believe that I would spend enough energy to sneak out in the night and risk twenty-years of my life to steal a feel of that huh?????????(lel)

“No whining!”

Location hidden

#6147 May 14, 2013
spartan wrote:
<quoted text>Why do you refer to yourself as hollyishellonheels??? That's a bit strange in and of itself I believe.And that picture of those kicks from the crypt are obviously a set of super-gross nasty old feet,tucked extra deep into some deep dish heels in an effort to conceal varicose vein as well as ugly.In effect,,,making those really "your" feet with an extra-heavy splash of that orange wipe-on tanning cream (lol).And you honestly believe that I would spend enough energy to sneak out in the night and risk twenty-years of my life to steal a feel of that huh?????????(lel)
Right. You're projecting. I would imagine that you described Becky's feet/legs since you've already told us she's fat. She probably overeats due to depression from having to put up with a useless drunk all these years. I'd probably eat a box of Twinkies if I was in her shoes, too.

It's wouldn't be 20 years, anyway. It would be *the rest*.

"Holly" was already taken, dear. And I wear heels daily--the higher, the better. So, that's how my name came about. I do have two varicose veins. That's what I get from running since middle school. I'm not ashamed of them and, don't worry, you'll never get close enough to see them.

Why did Becky leave you (this time)? Was it the drinking? The rape fantasies? The memories of your misdeeds?
spartan

Erlanger, KY

#6148 May 15, 2013
<quoted text>
Right. You're projecting. I would imagine that you described Becky's feet/legs since you've already told us she's fat. She probably overeats due to depression from having to put up with a useless drunk all these years. I'd probably eat a box of Twinkies if I was in her shoes, too.
"Holly" was already taken, dear. And I wear heels daily--the higher, the better. So, that's how my name came about. I do have two varicose veins. That's what I get from running since middle school. I'm not ashamed of them and, don't worry, you'll never get close enough to see them.
Why did Becky leave you (this time)? Was it the drinking? The rape fantasies? The memories of your misdeeds?
The rest of my life you say.Hmmm.So,,,what you're saying very directly,,,is that a person should probably go ahead and make a pre-emptive strike against your life before you get the chance to spin it back around on 'em? Very interesting choice of words.If it makes you feel more comfortable though,,,I'll give your statement some serious consideration.Now,,,you take that statement and chew on it for the remainder of the day.Take two if you wish.And like I told you once before,,,"I'll be right here whenever you get back".Now,put that in your pipe and,,,well,,,you know the rest.All that aside,,,you have a good day kiddo.
spartan

Erlanger, KY

#6149 May 15, 2013
reader wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes two other people = you, yourself and you. You are the only boob who would draw such a conclusion. No one would want to rape you. You would judge and score them to have been unsuccessful and inadequate I would imagine. I think Spartan was very wrong with his comment tho, I'd call you a three bagger at the very least
Ya know,,,I kinda appreciate this for the most part.However,,,would you refresh me on which comment I made that was wrong,,,and I don't mean the one directly over top of this one.
spartan

Erlanger, KY

#6150 May 15, 2013
<quoted text>
Where you at holly? Prosecutors office???(lol) Or are you at work perhaps???(lel) Either way,,,I'll get back when I can.
reader

Elizabethtown, KY

#6151 May 15, 2013
spartan wrote:
<quoted text>Ya know,,,I kinda appreciate this for the most part.However,,,would you refresh me on which comment I made that was wrong,,,and I don't mean the one directly over top of this one.
Just that it would take more than two bags.
It was very plainly written I don't know why I have to explain
becky

Mount Washington, KY

#6152 May 15, 2013
reader wrote:
<quoted text>
Because he doesn't know what you all are talking about half of the time. He just tries to look smart and you don't know the difference. He asks me what something means half the time.
spartan

Erlanger, KY

#6153 May 15, 2013
reader wrote:
<quoted text>
Wasn't questioning one of your comments kiddo.Was questioning which of "my" comments that you thought was improper and out of line towards holly.

“No whining!”

Location hidden

#6154 May 15, 2013
spartan wrote:
<quoted text>The rest of my life you say.Hmmm.So,,,what you're saying very directly,,,is that a person should probably go ahead and make a pre-emptive strike against your life before you get the chance to spin it back around on 'em? Very interesting choice of words.If it makes you feel more comfortable though,,,I'll give your statement some serious consideration.Now,,,you take that statement and chew on it for the remainder of the day.Take two if you wish.And like I told you once before,,,"I'll be right here whenever you get back".Now,put that in your pipe and,,,well,,,you know the rest.All that aside,,,you have a good day kiddo.
What I am saying VERY DIRECTLY is that if you follow through on your threats of rape, I will kill you. It's that simple. I don't beat around the bush like you do. I'm not a trained criminal like you, but I don't take threats of rape lightly. I've grown tired of your threats and, being the criminal you are, you've really put your tail in a sling here.

“No whining!”

Location hidden

#6155 May 15, 2013
spartan wrote:
<quoted text>Where you at holly? Prosecutors office???(lol) Or are you at work perhaps???(lel) Either way,,,I'll get back when I can.
Mark, YOU are the only poster between us who has threatened filing charges with the authorities, you big wuss.

I've been working all day, unlike you-- useless piece of excrement. You never answered my question about why the hippo left the criminal (this time).
spartan

Erlanger, KY

#6156 May 15, 2013
Irene wrote:
Hello Spartan my friend how are you tonight me and your wife has been having a good conversation I like her.so what have you been upto?me cleanin doin laundry.
Where you at girl.'table ain't the same for me,,,without you.Really hope you ain't bailing out on me.Guess I don't really blame you if you do,,,but really hope you don't.I really like you kiddo,,,and don't want to miss the chance to meet.Either way,,,you take care of yourself and your family.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Fairdale Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Last Post Wins (Mar '11) 1 hr Icnoptnthis 9,102
News Mother claims two boys whose bodies were found ... 2 hr NotKimDavis 16
tonys body shop (Oct '10) 2 hr Dirty money 61
Ashley at Wendy's shepherdsville 5 hr B from northside 9
Illegal Drugs 10 hr Brad 27
Who all got scanned by DANA B DAVIS OF PINNACLE... 10 hr Moses 2
adam martinez 10 hr Growup2016 23
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Fairdale Mortgages