Backwoods Lady wrote:
<quoted text>Thanks!!! A lot....
Anytime.
spartan

Erlanger, KY

#6078 May 12, 2013
HollyIsHellOnHeels wrote:
<quoted text>
Your problem is that you *think* you are smarter, better prepared, wittier, and more capable than the next guy. That WILL be your downfall. You don't know anything except how to make veiled threats to a woman on an anonymous site-- simply because you lack the testicular fortitude to be a real man.
Perhaps.
Irene

Covington, KY

#6079 May 12, 2013
spartan wrote:
<quoted text>My wife is always mean to me,,,but she won't ever be mean to you either.As a matter of fact,,,she was wanting me to ask you your maiden name.Understandable if you don't want to list it here though.Probably won't post a whole lot tonight,,,but get back when I can.Hope you had a real good day girl.Mine was awesome.
My maiden name is leslie.I'm not proud of it though.hAve my reasons though.my day was ok I guess don't care much for the holidays though.too many bad memories.to make worse matters better my dads brothers and my dad makes you and your brothers look like choir boys lol.

“No whining!”

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#6080 May 13, 2013
spartan wrote:
<quoted text>Perhaps.
Describing a sexual encounter with a woman who 1. you know can't stand you and 2. you try hardily to intimidate is obviously an implication of rape. I'm going to "think on" this one a while. You've exposed yourself for exactly what you are, Mark Lee. As if everyone didn't already expect it. I would imagine the only person you have "fooled" here is Irene and your wife's any names. Really, though, Becky should take note of what you said and implied. You never did say why she left you. Was it your drinking? Or your infatuation/ rape fantasies with people here? Surely she didn't forget the "episode" with Princess? And, I can think of many times (not just 3) where you've pulled this crap with me. I'm sure she is proud to be your wife. And I'm equally sure little marky would be horrified when concerns start arising that you have tendencies for rape.
spartan

Erlanger, KY

#6081 May 13, 2013
Irene wrote:
<quoted text>My maiden name is leslie.I'm not proud of it though.hAve my reasons though.my day was ok I guess don't care much for the holidays though.too many bad memories.to make worse matters better my dads brothers and my dad makes you and your brothers look like choir boys lol.
Trust me kiddo,I've never been above getting a little wild,,,but I'm nothing like you may hear about.That aside (until holly cross examines it later),,,my wife suspected that was your last name.Looking forward to meeting you.Tell you what though,if holly's unpleasant profile of me is spooking you,,,I truly understand.Honestly,I don't know if she really believes this non-sense,wants everybody else to believe this non-sense,or has already spoke with prosecutors who feel that playing my history against my references to passion on the forum could actually go somewhere when he has the ball in his own court and I'm the one sitting in front of twelve common citizens attempting to educate them on the difference between passion and perversion.Either way,,,I'll cross that bridge when I come to it.Have a good day girl.
spartan

Erlanger, KY

#6082 May 13, 2013
<quoted text>
Describing a sexual encounter with a woman who 1. you know can't stand you and 2. you try hardily to intimidate is obviously an implication of rape. I'm going to "think on" this one a while. You've exposed yourself for exactly what you are, Mark Lee. As if everyone didn't already expect it. I would imagine the only person you have "fooled" here is Irene and your wife's any names. Really, though, Becky should take note of what you said and implied. You never did say why she left you. Was it your drinking? Or your infatuation/ rape fantasies with people here? Surely she didn't forget the "episode" with Princess? And, I can think of many times (not just 3) where you've pulled this crap with me. I'm sure she is proud to be your wife. And I'm equally sure little marky would be horrified when concerns start arising that you have tendencies for rape.
Think maybe that after sixteen years of hard-times and lonely nights and stuff,,,that she may have picked up on that by now??? Anyway,,,you're actually and truthfully a bigger dum-dum than I initially thought.However,,,that's not necessarily a deal-breaker as far as the passion goes with me though.Think it through.
person of interest

Atlanta, GA

#6083 May 13, 2013
drug doer, woman abuser, and now potential rapist

do you lee boys just have really bad genes or did you all just wake up one day and decide to be criminals.

don't bother lying to me because I know you all including your mother, bless her heart.
person of interest

Atlanta, GA

#6084 May 13, 2013
spartan wrote:
<quoted text>Trust me kiddo,I've never been above getting a little wild,,,but I'm nothing like you may hear about.That aside (until holly cross examines it later),,,my wife suspected that was your last name.Looking forward to meeting you.Tell you what though,if holly's unpleasant profile of me is spooking you,,,I truly understand.Honestly,I don't know if she really believes this non-sense,wants everybody else to believe this non-sense,or has already spoke with prosecutors who feel that playing my history against my references to passion on the forum could actually go somewhere when he has the ball in his own court and I'm the one sitting in front of twelve common citizens attempting to educate them on the difference between passion and perversion.Either way,,,I'll cross that bridge when I come to it.Have a good day girl.
sharing passion with someone against their will is rape. I've been here a long time and I've seen you use multiple tactics to intimidate. holly is right that is what you are trying to do. you usually threaten to beat people up but now its forced passion.
becky

Erlanger, KY

#6085 May 13, 2013
<quoted text>
You are maybe the dumbest person I know,even while proclaiming how GENIUS you are. Shut up,idiot. No one is talking about raping your pathetic self. To put a bag on your head would be to cover your ugly face. Do you think putting a brown paper bag over your head would somehow subdue you? Maybe in your case you would feel like it if your big ass mouth was muffled. None of your business about mine and my own. Simply putting it,Shut up stupid. BY the way before you get started running it,"stupid does,stupid is."
fat kitty cranky kitty

Atlanta, GA

#6086 May 13, 2013
someone is getting a little cranky over her husbands acts of passion for another poster.purrr purrr purrr
Irene

Covington, KY

#6087 May 13, 2013
SpArtan first off all I don't care what you done or what people said you done.you seem like a nice person and I still want to meet you and yOur wife tell you what when we get reAdy to meet send me an email or if your son or you have a Facebook send me a message through to my son anthony
I know your brother Matt has a face book my friend already showed me his.and I will give my address and phone number,but you will have to send a friend request to my son.
becky

Erlanger, KY

#6088 May 13, 2013
person of interest wrote:
drug doer, woman abuser, and now potential rapist
do you lee boys just have really bad genes or did you all just wake up one day and decide to be criminals.
don't bother lying to me because I know you all including your mother, bless her heart.
Clean up your own business before you worry about others.
becky

Erlanger, KY

#6089 May 13, 2013
person of interest wrote:
<quoted text> sharing passion with someone against their will is rape. I've been here a long time and I've seen you use multiple tactics to intimidate. holly is right that is what you are trying to do. you usually threaten to beat people up but now its forced passion.
Maybe not funny to prudence holly,but I got the joke. Holly is an A number one intimadator herself,or at least she TRIES to be. Spartan will not EVER force himself on holly or anybody else.Person of interest,huh? By the way,no one is interested in your opinion.
becky

Erlanger, KY

#6090 May 13, 2013
fat kitty cranky kitty wrote:
someone is getting a little cranky over her husbands acts of passion for another poster.purrr purrr purrr
Not really like you are trying to perpetrate,BUT almost every posts holly makes kind of irks me. She is a rather heartless witch,and who are you?
Irene

Covington, KY

#6091 May 13, 2013
becky wrote:
<quoted text>Maybe not funny to prudence holly,but I got the joke. Holly is an A number one intimadator herself,or at least she TRIES to be. Spartan will not EVER force himself on holly or anybody else.Person of interest,huh? By the way,no one is interested in your opinion.
Hello mrs Spartan people don't know how to mind their business.
Becky

Mount Washington, KY

#6092 May 13, 2013
Irene wrote:
<quoted text>Hello mrs Spartan people don't know how to mind their business.
I know Im gonna find out where shelives and have someone pay her a visit. you don't know anybody good do you.

“No whining!”

Location hidden

#6093 May 13, 2013
Becky wrote:
<quoted text>I know Im gonna find out where shelives and have someone pay her a visit. you don't know anybody good do you.
Haha! Seriously, Becky? First your husband threatens me and now you insinuate you are going to have someone pay me "a visit"?
You really need to pay attention to what your husband is doing on this site. I'm starting to understand (sort of, although I'm not violent) why Mark beat you.:-)

“No whining!”

Location hidden

#6094 May 13, 2013
becky wrote:
<quoted text>You are maybe the dumbest person I know,even while proclaiming how GENIUS you are. Shut up,idiot. No one is talking about raping your pathetic self. To put a bag on your head would be to cover your ugly face. Do you think putting a brown paper bag over your head would somehow subdue you? Maybe in your case you would feel like it if your big ass mouth was muffled. None of your business about mine and my own. Simply putting it,Shut up stupid. BY the way before you get started running it,"stupid does,stupid is."
You are nothing more than an enabler. as many times as you have left Mark already, I would have thought you figured that out by now....but here you are....making excuses for his bad behavior. I honestly can't believe that *you*, of all people, used the word "big ass" to me. LOL!

So, it's okay for Mark to make various post alleging that we will have "Passion"? You're okay with that as long as his insinuation to rape me is not understood as a threat of rape? You know good-and-well what Mark was trying to do.
the hilltopper

Mount Washington, KY

#6095 May 13, 2013
I really don't have a dog in this fight but I remember something from my childhood about a cousin who at family picnics always talked about ravishing younger females who were in attendance or he just talked about because he knew of them. I was only 12 at the time and he was about 17 or 18. One year he wasn't there and his Mother said he had gone to the army but my Mom later found out that he was in prison for raping a little girl. The last I heard he was out and back in for parole violation. His Mom moved to Fla, and my Mom never heard from her again. The moral to this story is " Never make potato salad without putting celery seed in it".
grandma

Louisville, KY

#6096 May 13, 2013
the hilltopper wrote:
I really don't have a dog in this fight but I remember something from my childhood about a cousin who at family picnics always talked about ravishing younger females who were in attendance or he just talked about because he knew of them. I was only 12 at the time and he was about 17 or 18. One year he wasn't there and his Mother said he had gone to the army but my Mom later found out that he was in prison for raping a little girl. The last I heard he was out and back in for parole violation. His Mom moved to Fla, and my Mom never heard from her again. The moral to this story is " Never make potato salad without putting celery seed in it".
Well you make no sense.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Fairdale Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Beechmont Blessing Box 5 hr BiGH 9
WWJD about North Korea? 5 hr NY Times 1940 5
Valley Station Music Thread (May '12) 5 hr Musikologist 19
Humana worker 10 hr Holly 5
Cheating Bingo Halls (Nov '07) 11 hr Dukester 359
screwing married women 12 hr Brent 8
Shepherdsville park ?? 12 hr Hesapedo 2

Fairdale Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance