honey bee

Elizabethtown, KY

#5892 May 8, 2013
Yes, very boring indeed...the same repetitive non sense from the same backwards inbred idiots. You'd think you fools could be a little more original LOL
Holly I bet you're so prod of your son on here following your soulless footsteps. I bet your double wide trailer is popping at the seams haha!!!!!!
How much restraint did you muster to have to wait to post, to *appear* to be working?
I'm done here for a while, Princess, Spartan, Irene, take care, I'll catch y'all on the flip side :)
irene

Covington, KY

#5894 May 8, 2013
spartan wrote:
<quoted text>Hello irene.How are you holding up girl???
im tired of everybody and life in general.
spartan

Erlanger, KY

#5895 May 9, 2013
irene wrote:
<quoted text>im tired of everybody and life in general.
That's not really what I'm wanting to hear kiddo.I know that you've taken a serious beating on here and I can't really say that I blame you,,,but I hate to see you falling apart like this.Honestly,I've known from my youth that people have this in them,,,but it still surprises me to see it.You seem like a really great person girl,,,and I believe that's why you're being attacked.There's a lot of jealousy on this forum.If you'll notice,just about every time I get involved in a serious or meaningful conversation of any description,,,someone will pop up out of nowhere with a bunch of homosexual content and my name attached to it.Jealousy.The reason they give me a hard time,,,and the reason they give you a hard time.Trust me girl,holly and Chad don't count for anything in this world,,,anywhere.holly says she does,,,but she's obviously lying.I'm pretty sure that everybody else knows she's lying too.It's not really like anybody reads her mindless sanctimony and actually suspects her of putting forth effort at doing anything that's right in this world like being decent or telling the truth.As a matter of fact,,,everybody knows exactly what manner of demon she is,,,and regards her little.Fact is,if she knew how bad she was embarrassing herself,,,she would likely take her bs and spread it down the road somewhere else. As for holly junior,(Chad),,,"everybod y" recognizes that the only retardation on the forum lies with him and his mother,(holly).That aside,I think we need to get together before springtime's gone and grill some burgers or something.Up to you.Either way,,,you take care girl.And ignore this lunacy.

“No whining!”

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#5896 May 9, 2013
honey bee wrote:
Yes, very boring indeed...the same repetitive non sense from the same backwards inbred idiots. You'd think you fools could be a little more original LOL
Holly I bet you're so prod of your son on here following your soulless footsteps. I bet your double wide trailer is popping at the seams haha!!!!!!
How much restraint did you muster to have to wait to post, to *appear* to be working?
I'm done here for a while, Princess, Spartan, Irene, take care, I'll catch y'all on the flip side :)
Again, talking about my child? LOL. At least my kids don't have a mom who complains about every single ailment on earth, pretending to be disabled, but is really just too ornery to work! If you were around a few months ago, which I know you were ---creeping and stalking---you would surely know that Chad is not me or my child. Besides, unlike others here, my children are still in school and not drop outs who posts here all day (you know who).

It's funny that you would say I live in a trailer. After all, YOU were the one complaining that you cannot afford food or medicine! LOL! You could probably put your shack inside my house and spin it around a few times!
Guess what? I'll likely be too busy to post again today. I have to earn that $$ so worthless sacks like you can mooch off the government.

“No whining!”

Location hidden

#5897 May 9, 2013
spartan wrote:
<quoted text>holly and Chad don't count for anything in this world,,,anywhere.holly says she does,,,but she's obviously lying.I'm pretty sure that everybody else knows she's lying too.It's not really like anybody reads her mindless sanctimony and actually suspects her of putting forth effort at doing anything that's right in this world like being decent or telling the truth.As a matter of fact,,,everybody knows exactly what manner of demon she is,,,and regards her little.Fact is,if she knew how bad she was embarrassing herself,,,she would likely take her bs and spread it down the road somewhere else. As for holly junior,(Chad),,,"everybod y" recognizes that the only retardation on the forum lies with him and his mother,(holly).
No one reads my stuff, eh? Hilarious since you respond to every post or every post about me, not in response!

And....if you mention my son in another single post, I'm going put you/little Mark on blast and make you cry for days (again). Like I said, never underestimate my ability to know *stuff*.
spartan

Erlanger, KY

#5898 May 9, 2013
HollyIsHellOnHeels wrote:
<quoted text>
No one reads my stuff, eh? Hilarious since you respond to every post or every post about me, not in response!
And....if you mention my son in another single post, I'm going put you/little Mark on blast and make you cry for days (again). Like I said, never underestimate my ability to know *stuff*.
Say what you want about my son.Will tell you though,"if he suffers "anything" that I feel to be to be too much over your ignorance,,,then may the Good Lord help us both.
irene

Covington, KY

#5899 May 9, 2013
spartan wrote:
<quoted text>That's not really what I'm wanting to hear kiddo.I know that you've taken a serious beating on here and I can't really say that I blame you,,,but I hate to see you falling apart like this.Honestly,I've known from my youth that people have this in them,,,but it still surprises me to see it.You seem like a really great person girl,,,and I believe that's why you're being attacked.There's a lot of jealousy on this forum.If you'll notice,just about every time I get involved in a serious or meaningful conversation of any description,,,someone will pop up out of nowhere with a bunch of homosexual content and my name attached to it.Jealousy.The reason they give me a hard time,,,and the reason they give you a hard time.Trust me girl,holly and Chad don't count for anything in this world,,,anywhere.holly says she does,,,but she's obviously lying.I'm pretty sure that everybody else knows she's lying too.It's not really like anybody reads her mindless sanctimony and actually suspects her of putting forth effort at doing anything that's right in this world like being decent or telling the truth.As a matter of fact,,,everybody knows exactly what manner of demon she is,,,and regards her little.Fact is,if she knew how bad she was embarrassing herself,,,she would likely take her bs and spread it down the road somewhere else. As for holly junior,(Chad),,,"everybod y" recognizes that the only retardation on the forum lies with him and his mother,(holly).That aside,I think we need to get together before springtime's gone and grill some burgers or something.Up to you.Either way,,,you take care girl.And ignore this lunacy.
morning spartan just let me know how to get a hold of you and we will get to get for a cookout
The real thing

Louisville, KY

#5900 May 9, 2013
<quoted text>
Oh, look! "Another" poser (no "t" intentionally) with a Louisville address--popping up here just to post to me! LOL!!
Funny how *I* am called out for a nasty mouth when I have never cussed anyone here! Haha!
oh you are nasty mouth, talkin nasty about others, maybe not cuss words, but nasty things,hateful,hurtful things that has no concern to you,for what reason ???????? It sure does not make any sense>>>>>>
charlie

Covington, KY

#5901 May 9, 2013
Hello Spartan.Dude you never have talked to me,so let me introduce myself I'm kinda of a big brother to Irene I want to say thankyou for all you have done for her.I mean defending her against these beasts on here.Irene is a good person that has a heart no let most of these ignorant people.They want to know why Irene is on disability I will tell you because of depression.You want to know why she is depressed its because of looseing her son 5 years ago he died in her arms.It really hit her hard.She isn't retarded as most said on here.She just wants to try to be friends with people.So anyway spartan thankyou for looking out for my adopted little sister.I pray to god none of you ever have to feel the pain she does.
Chad

Fort Knox, KY

#5902 May 9, 2013
charlie wrote:
Hello Spartan.Dude you never have talked to me,so let me introduce myself I'm kinda of a big brother to Irene I want to say thankyou for all you have done for her.I mean defending her against these beasts on here.Irene is a good person that has a heart no let most of these ignorant people.They want to know why Irene is on disability I will tell you because of depression.You want to know why she is depressed its because of looseing her son 5 years ago he died in her arms.It really hit her hard.She isn't retarded as most said on here.She just wants to try to be friends with people.So anyway spartan thankyou for looking out for my adopted little sister.I pray to god none of you ever have to feel the pain she does.
So you adopted a murdering retard as your sister? What kind of screwed up family do you come from?
Chad

Fort Knox, KY

#5903 May 9, 2013
charlie wrote:
They want to know why Irene is on disability I will tell you because of depression.
Thanks for confiming that Irene is indeed a welfare collecting phoney. Depression isn't a "disability", it affects everyone at some time in their lives. And what are the excuses for all the other welfare leeches she collects on in her household? And why does she continue to have kids that she can't support if she is just so depressed she can't work?
Chad

Fort Knox, KY

#5904 May 9, 2013
spartan wrote:
<quoted text>The fact that you didn't find immoral and corrupt as a favored definition to the word degenerate is sort of a testament as to what manner of dum-dum you really are though.But at least you found part of it,right???
Nope, the reson why I didn't find immoral and corrupt as a favored definition to the word degenerate is simple - their not. Kind funny and ironic (there's a word I bet you don't know the definition of either) how someone who doesn't even know the definition of 'degenerate' and didn't even make it past a 6th grade education level has the nerve to call someone else a 'dum-dum', dum-dum. Lmao...
Charle

Covington, KY

#5905 May 9, 2013
Chad wrote:
<quoted text>So you adopted a murdering retard as your sister? What kind of screwed up family do you come from?
Listen fucktard she and her family has never hurt anyone and you must be a welfare leech because you claim you have a job.you must not you are on here day and night.And yes depression is a disability look it up moron.What are you in grade school calling people retard you need to go suck your momma's tit some more.YOU must been the one that hurt jessica since you like picking on innocent children I read the post you started about the brooks children.you are such a retard yourself.

p.s I don't think it was you I was talking to if I wanted to address you I would say hello fucktard
Chad

Fort Knox, KY

#5906 May 9, 2013
spartan wrote:
<quoted text>They don't come much worse than "him" do they??? That's some really low down tactics to use against an enemy.Throwing it at someone for no reason takes a special breed of beast I believe.
You Lee boys are a fine bunch to be calling others out on being "low", lol. Is your car thief brother out of prison yet? And wich one of you wife's eyes are black this week? Lol...
Chad

Fort Knox, KY

#5907 May 9, 2013
Charle wrote:
<quoted text>Listen fucktard she and her family has never hurt anyone
Oh yes they did, Bucky murdered Jessica Dishon and Irene is such a low dow dispicable degenerate that she's been on this site for months making nasty posts about the Dishons and blaming them for Jessica's murder. What kind of worthless piece of trsh kills someones daughter and then then tries to put the blame on them to cover their tracks?
Chad

Fort Knox, KY

#5908 May 9, 2013
Charle wrote:
<quoted text>.What are you in grade school calling people retard you need to go suck your momma's tit some more.
No, I'm calling them retards because that's exactly what they are - retards. If Bucky isn't retarded, then why did his attorney claim he was borderline retarded as his defense against his confession? And why does Irene and her kids get retard welfare checks? Apparently you don't know too much about your adopted sis...
Chad

Fort Knox, KY

#5909 May 9, 2013
Charle wrote:
<quoted text>YOU must been the one that hurt jessica
No, that would be Bucky. But I did know Jessica and also know from all the evidence that Bucky is a killer. Also, after Bucky's trail was over, or should I say mistrial, the Brooks buch moved in behind some relatives of mine over on Minors Lane. We dealt with them there quite a few times and they and their kids are most definately dirty and have some kind of mental deficiency. Irene and Bucky were always dirty, nasty teeth and Irene was always going around with no bra on and nasty sagging breasts hanging all over the place. I have to admit though, I have to feel sorry for those poor kids. Always wearing the same clothes, always dirty looking, and the neighborhood kids were always beating the crap out of them. I guess they reall can't help that their parents are worthless...
The real thing

Louisville, KY

#5910 May 9, 2013
<quoted text>
Again, talking about my child? LOL. At least my kids don't have a mom who complains about every single ailment on earth, pretending to be disabled, but is really just too ornery to work! If you were around a few months ago, which I know you were ---creeping and stalking---you would surely know that Chad is not me or my child. Besides, unlike others here, my children are still in school and not drop outs who posts here all day (you know who).
It's funny that you would say I live in a trailer. After all, YOU were the one complaining that you cannot afford food or medicine! LOL! You could probably put your shack inside my house and spin it around a few times!
Guess what? I'll likely be too busy to post again today. I have to earn that $$ so worthless sacks like you can mooch off the government.
yea paid for by section 8 lol
irene

Covington, KY

#5911 May 9, 2013
The real thing wrote:
<quoted text>yea paid for by section 8 lol
im not on section 8

“No whining!”

Location hidden

#5912 May 9, 2013
spartan wrote:
<quoted text>Say what you want about my son.Will tell you though,"if he suffers "anything" that I feel to be to be too much over your ignorance,,,then may the Good Lord help us both.
That's a threat. I'll take this one very seriously since it's coming from a man who is well-known to hit women.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Fairdale Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Who do you hate the worst and why 2 min rylermyler 5
Trump for President, He will win. watch 27 min scotty steiner 1,919
Poll Any Good Adult Theaters for Couples in Louisvil... (Nov '12) 1 hr Toes14 14
Krispy Krunchy worst chicken ever 3 hr Krispy crud 4
Bad landlords (May '12) 4 hr Justme 41
Record Murder Rate 4 hr Amos N Andy 7
A real Shepherdsville "Tis Was The Night before... 11 hr suckthis 4

Fairdale Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Fairdale Mortgages