Shepherdsville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 22, 2013

Seargent Friday wrote:
<quoted text>So that's what all this fighting is about? Spartan is making a play for Princess?
Hey Spartan I told u to behave. Yourself lol I can't leave u And princess alone for a few days and u get in trouble I guess moma gonna have to spank u lol just joking with u and princess
I needed to laugh
Polly

Shepherdsville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 22, 2013

Seargent Friday wrote:
<quoted text>So that's what all this fighting is about? Spartan is making a play for Princess?
nope never said that, but let one get a little chatty with spartan and ms. hell on heels goes off even got mad at irene....
Polly

Shepherdsville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 22, 2013

HollyIsHellOnHeels wrote:
<quoted text>
Hmmm....did you also feel that way when you and Princess had a *very* inappropriate conversation on one of these threads a while back? I was honestly disgusted by that...especially since she later pretended it was a joke and you pretended it wasn't even you.
As for you, Princess, what I've noticed is that you will post negativity about someone when you think they aren't taking note. You've done it twice to me, but I caught you both times. LOL Still, though, I say what I need to say to you under this *one* name.
what is a " very " inappropriate conversation between 2 adults ???????
spartan

Louisville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 23, 2013

<quoted text>
Hmmm....did you also feel that way when you and Princess had a *very* inappropriate conversation on one of these threads a while back? I was honestly disgusted by that...especially since she later pretended it was a joke and you pretended it wasn't even you.
As for you, Princess, what I've noticed is that you will post negativity about someone when you think they aren't taking note. You've done it twice to me, but I caught you both times. LOL Still, though, I say what I need to say to you under this *one* name.
Me and princess actually had an indiscrepancy that was spawned from the confusion of what gets lost in the topix translation,(not exactly an inappropriate conversation by definition).In short,,,it could happen to any of us.Anyway,how you doing tonight girl???
spartan

Louisville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 23, 2013

_princess1_ wrote:
<quoted text>
Aww well thank you spartan. These people are obviously jealous because I'm not a fat lazy slob and I'm not ashamed to dress how I want. Atleast I can walk out the door every morning and look in the mirror and know that I look good. I carry myself well and know better than to let everything hang out unlike most. This particular person follows me from forum to forum, even different cities, just to see if they can get a rise out of me. Only because I used to let it bother me. In the end it only shows how much of a fool the other person really is. Let then keep talking. It just shows how ugly they really are, inside and out.
Sorry you're meeting up with this resistance kiddo.Having fought it more than once on here myself,I can say that "statistically",,,it 'll pass.Though if I'd admit it,some of the stuff that holly's said to and about me,,,has hurt my feelings pretty good.That aside,,,you and Lexi have a good night.
spartan

Louisville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 23, 2013

Irene wrote:
<quoted text>Hey Spartan I told u to behave. Yourself lol I can't leave u And princess alone for a few days and u get in trouble I guess moma gonna have to spank u lol just joking with u and princess
I needed to laugh
Hello irene.How you doing this morning? Anyway,,,momma wouldn't only spank me.She'd likely kick me out in the yard for a week or two in the cold as well.And believe me,it's still too cold outside to consider that a blessing just yet.Playin' aside,I hope everything's good with you and your family.

“No whining!”

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 23, 2013

Polly wrote:
<quoted text> nope never said that, but let one get a little chatty with spartan and ms. hell on heels goes off even got mad at irene....
Please! LOL.

Funny how *yet another* name shows up here to support spartan. All of these people have never posted before and just come out of the woodwork.

Again, I am not the person who wrote the nastiness about princess. I own my words.

“No whining!”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 23, 2013

spartan wrote:
<quoted text>Me and princess actually had an indiscrepancy that was spawned from the confusion of what gets lost in the topix translation,(not exactly an inappropriate conversation by definition).In short,,,it could happen to any of us.Anyway,how you doing tonight girl???
Uhmmm...no, THAT couldn't have happened to *any* of us. Some of us refuse to type such vulgarity on a public site. There was no confusion. You goaded her into typing a detailed little script about what she was goign to do to you (in nasty terms that one should only use when intimate with another). When someone called you out on it, you pretended like it wasn't you typing to her, which it obviously was.

“No whining!”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 23, 2013

spartan wrote:
<quoted text>Sorry you're meeting up with this resistance kiddo.Having fought it more than once on here myself,I can say that "statistically",,,it 'll pass.Though if I'd admit it,some of the stuff that holly's said to and about me,,,has hurt my feelings pretty good.That aside,,,you and Lexi have a good night.
I fight fire with fire. I learned early on that is all that you respond to.

If you can't take the heat, stay out of the kitchen. You dish it, but whine when you have to take it.
spartan

Louisville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 23, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
Please! LOL.
Funny how *yet another* name shows up here to support spartan. All of these people have never posted before and just come out of the woodwork.
Again, I am not the person who wrote the nastiness about princess. I own my words.
Please explain.Do you suspect that I'm using bogus names to pat myself on the back or something??? For what it's worth,,,I ain't.
spartan

Louisville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 23, 2013

<quoted text>
Uhmmm...no, THAT couldn't have happened to *any* of us. Some of us refuse to type such vulgarity on a public site. There was no confusion. You goaded her into typing a detailed little script about what she was goign to do to you (in nasty terms that one should only use when intimate with another). When someone called you out on it, you pretended like it wasn't you typing to her, which it obviously was.
So,,,that's how you'd talk to me if we were to be intimate with one another,,,and only between us??? Believe it or not,,,I find you to be almost lovable at times kiddo.To give credit where it's due though,my wife even asked why I denied asking it.And I can clearly see how it appeared that I did in fact deny it.Fact is though,my post was misunderstood as to exactly what I was claiming deniability with.A fact that I straightened out a couple short posts later if I'm not mistaken.Anyway,,,yes,,,being a man who holds interest in adjectives and writing and stuff,,,I wanted a females perspective and outlook about how one may view an extremely dark,amazingly passionate,awfully rainy,terribly long,and incredibly lonely night.Thanks to princess,,,I now have one.Thank you princess.Anyway,,,how are you this morning? Not feeling cranky I hope.

“life is what you make of it.”

Since: Aug 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 23, 2013

Judged:

spartan wrote:
<quoted text>Sorry you're meeting up with this resistance kiddo.Having fought it more than once on here myself,I can say that "statistically",,,it 'll pass.Though if I'd admit it,some of the stuff that holly's said to and about me,,,has hurt my feelings pretty good.That aside,,,you and Lexi have a good night.
Spartan you know, it use to bother me what people thought but anymore I really don't care. If they wanna talk, please let them. At least with them giving me 10 kinds of hell they're laying off Irene for a while. And that's ALL it boils down to in the end, partially because I took up for her a couple weeks ago, and for the other,'decent woman'(and the many other names that person has posted under) I would assume they are only trying to humiliate me for some reason? Who knows.. Anyhow, they can say all they want, but odds are, they're not gonna crawl out from behind their computer screens to call me those things to my face.
You and I have had our differences along the way, but I really do think someone is having a conniption because you and I cut up here on the forum. After that 1 post MONTHS ago, you and I AND your wife had it out on here did we not? And what did you tell me spartan? You told me to tone it down, right? Exactly. And that's what I did, and we haven't had ill words toward each other since. That's why people around here want to act like 2 year olds. I could almost bet if they had to register with their own names and their picture they wouldn't say any ill words toward anyone.
But anyhow, my night was good. We overslept a little this morning. Apparently the kiddo was trying to unplug the lamp next to my bed last night and she unplugged my alarm as well.lol But we made the bus so that's good. Hope you have a good day. I'll talk to you soon
spartan

Louisville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 23, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
I fight fire with fire. I learned early on that is all that you respond to.
If you can't take the heat, stay out of the kitchen. You dish it, but whine when you have to take it.
Why does everybody always say that??? Wouldn't it make it easier for everybody if we simply tried to vent some proverbial cool air to the kitchen??? Since we'll never try it,,,I guess we'll never know.That aside,if I stay out of the kitchen,,,I won't know what they're saying about me in there.Can't chance that.Anyway,,,you say you learned early on that the "heat" is all I respond to.So thinking about it has got me wonderin',,,when have you ever gave me anything else to work with???

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 23, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>Uhmmm...no, THAT couldn't have happened to *any* of us. Some of us refuse to type such vulgarity on a public site. There was no confusion. You goaded her into typing a detailed little script about what she was goign to do to you (in nasty terms that one should only use when intimate with another). When someone called you out on it, you pretended like it wasn't you typing to her, which it obviously was.
Number one Holly, it wasn't about what I was going to do to him. I really don't know why you dredge everything you can think of up just to be hateful. Seems one would get tired of being so crude. And I looked back pages ago to see where you assumed you caught me talking about you when 'I thought you weren't taking notice'... Hmm couldn't find anything that I DIDN'T claim under my registered screen name. And furthermore, I never called out your name under my registered name either. All that I've said since jazz guy posted asking where I had been was when I took up for Irene. Under my registered name.
spartan

Louisville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 23, 2013

Judged:

_princess1_ wrote:
<quoted text>
Spartan you know, it use to bother me what people thought but anymore I really don't care. If they wanna talk, please let them. At least with them giving me 10 kinds of hell they're laying off Irene for a while. And that's ALL it boils down to in the end, partially because I took up for her a couple weeks ago, and for the other,'decent woman'(and the many other names that person has posted under) I would assume they are only trying to humiliate me for some reason? Who knows.. Anyhow, they can say all they want, but odds are, they're not gonna crawl out from behind their computer screens to call me those things to my face.
You and I have had our differences along the way, but I really do think someone is having a conniption because you and I cut up here on the forum. After that 1 post MONTHS ago, you and I AND your wife had it out on here did we not? And what did you tell me spartan? You told me to tone it down, right? Exactly. And that's what I did, and we haven't had ill words toward each other since. That's why people around here want to act like 2 year olds. I could almost bet if they had to register with their own names and their picture they wouldn't say any ill words toward anyone.
But anyhow, my night was good. We overslept a little this morning. Apparently the kiddo was trying to unplug the lamp next to my bed last night and she unplugged my alarm as well.lol But we made the bus so that's good. Hope you have a good day. I'll talk to you soon
Good morning girl.I don't know what's going on here or why.Initially suspected that somebody's girlfriend was getting jealous over you or something to that affect.The flavor of persistence with the slander though,,,has got me leaning toward the possibility of it being a guy.Like a spurned lover or unhappy ex-boyfriend that's out to get you or something.Like you said though,,,it don't really matter.Either way,,,I hope you enjoy the day.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 23, 2013

Judged:

spartan wrote:
<quoted text>Good morning girl.I don't know what's going on here or why.Initially suspected that somebody's girlfriend was getting jealous over you or something to that affect.The flavor of persistence with the slander though,,,has got me leaning toward the possibility of it being a guy.Like a spurned lover or unhappy ex-boyfriend that's out to get you or something.Like you said though,,,it don't really matter.Either way,,,I hope you enjoy the day.
I really don't know spartan. It's un-telling. I honestly don't care what they have to say about me though. I'm gonna enjoy my day off and do some spring cleaning today though. Hope you have a good day!
decent woman

Louisville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 23, 2013

Judged:

spartan wrote:
<quoted text>Good morning girl.I don't know what's going on here or why.Initially suspected that somebody's girlfriend was getting jealous over you or something to that affect.The flavor of persistence with the slander though,,,has got me leaning toward the possibility of it being a guy.Like a spurned lover or unhappy ex-boyfriend that's out to get you or something.Like you said though,,,it don't really matter.Either way,,,I hope you enjoy the day.
i'm not a guy i'm a decent woman! i go to church 2 times a week and do volunteer work for the church. i don't smoke or drink and i don't do drugs unless my doctor perscribes it. i wear nice dresses and act like a lady and not a hussy like princess1. i have long hair and a perm like a lady and not some short lesbian haircut and i especially am not covered in nasty who re marks and go around with my body hanging out for all to see like that tramp princess1. she needs to change her sinful ways and act like a decent woman and not a trollop. she'll thank me when I save her soul. but I don't expect a godless pillpopping drunk like you to understand any of this. lush.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 23, 2013

Judged:

decent woman wrote:
<quoted text>i'm not a guy i'm a decent woman! i go to church 2 times a week and do volunteer work for the church. i don't smoke or drink and i don't do drugs unless my doctor perscribes it. i wear nice dresses and act like a lady and not a hussy like princess1. i have long hair and a perm like a lady and not some short lesbian haircut and i especially am not covered in nasty who re marks and go around with my body hanging out for all to see like that tramp princess1. she needs to change her sinful ways and act like a decent woman and not a trollop. she'll thank me when I save her soul. but I don't expect a godless pillpopping drunk like you to understand any of this. lush.
Number one, I do go to church. I don't walk around with my body hanging out of my clothes. My soul has been saved. You know NOTHING about me. The tattoos that are on me are none of your concern. God has accepted me for who I am and forgave me for all my sins. I raise my child in church, and don't go out and party. I work 40+ hours a week and come home and raise my daughter. If you're SUCH a DECENT woman, come to Bardstown and meet me and 'save my soul' like you say you're trying to do. Anytime you would like, instead of degrading me, come to church with me and let me save YOUR soul. My church is right in town in Bardstown. Come meet me one Sunday and then you can pray for me like a real decent woman would do instead of the name calling you do here and then pretend to be a woman of GOD.
decent woman

Louisville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 23, 2013

Judged:

_princess1_ wrote:
<quoted text>
Number one, I do go to church. I don't walk around with my body hanging out of my clothes. My soul has been saved. You know NOTHING about me. The tattoos that are on me are none of your concern. God has accepted me for who I am and forgave me for all my sins. I raise my child in church, and don't go out and party. I work 40+ hours a week and come home and raise my daughter. If you're SUCH a DECENT woman, come to Bardstown and meet me and 'save my soul' like you say you're trying to do. Anytime you would like, instead of degrading me, come to church with me and let me save YOUR soul. My church is right in town in Bardstown. Come meet me one Sunday and then you can pray for me like a real decent woman would do instead of the name calling you do here and then pretend to be a woman of GOD.
you must not be attending a real church of god because my church would never allow you in the door looking like a hussy like that. its probably a church that allows gays too and just as sinful and trashy as you. if you werent so trashy and covered in who re marks maybe you could keep a man and you wouldnt need to work the street 40+ hours a week and raise your poor daughters alone. those poor kids growing up with out a dad and its all your fault. you need to change your sinful ways and get those nasty tattos taken off and maybe god will forgive you!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 23, 2013

Judged:

decent woman wrote:
<quoted text>you must not be attending a real church of god because my church would never allow you in the door looking like a hussy like that. its probably a church that allows gays too and just as sinful and trashy as you. if you werent so trashy and covered in who re marks maybe you could keep a man and you wouldnt need to work the street 40+ hours a week and raise your poor daughters alone. those poor kids growing up with out a dad and its all your fault. you need to change your sinful ways and get those nasty tattos taken off and maybe god will forgive you!
LOL. Lady you are too funny. I love how you take my words and twist them with your manipulative ways. For your info, I am Pentecostal, I have 1 child, and I don't work the streets. And I chose to leave my husband because of reasons that are none of your business. Sounds to me you're just phishing for information on me. Maybe if you were more worried about ACTUALLY saving souls instead of degrading people, you might actually be a little happier in your life. Grow up woman.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 5,181 - 5,200 of10,137
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Fairdale Discussions

Search the Fairdale Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
John Coulter busted by U.S Marshalls 1 hr lol 2
george thruman (Jul '11) 1 hr crooked 45
REID Brothers rentals Beware 1 hr bcis is full of it 6
jason ogle (Jan '11) 2 hr lol 25
Trade Pot and tattoos for rent WTF? 2 hr bcis is full of it 9
bullitt co crooked lanlords 2 hr bcis is full of it 34
Apts 7 hr Yourworstnightmare 20
•••
•••