“No whining!”

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#5445 Apr 21, 2013
Plato wrote:
It's much more simple than all that. Muslims believe the Quran and it says to kill the infidels.
Yep. And, unfortunately, our POTUS has many ties to the Muslim community....so many misdeeds along with protections for us, are going unnoticed.

I actually think that the Boston marathon bombing may put a crease in Obama's immigration push. At least, I hope. The oldest brother should have been deported in 2011 for a domestic violence conviction.

“life is what you make of it.”

Since: Aug 12

Location hidden

#5446 Apr 21, 2013
spartan wrote:
<quoted text>May have seen you.Stopped at several spots doing my thing.Always enjoyed it there.When I was young,I caught a chicken-hawk in a double-stacked fence that I had up for a young fawn that I caught a couple months prior.Being informed that I was guilty of everything but treason for being in possession of the bird,I called a local game-warden and informed him of my situation.He came and took possession of the bird and then gave it to Bernheim who displayed it for years.I actually miss the bird,,,a little bit more than I do the one-eyed buck-deer they had up there.Anyway,,,I'm good today.How 'bout you???
Doing good. Got a lot done today and now just being lazy. It is very beautiful out there though isn't it? I love just going walking along the trails. Although when I went, I wasn't particularly dressed for the occasion seeing as how I had just got out of a meeting. So I was in heels and all.lol he laughed at me walking the gravel road in my 6in heels, but I wasn't about to try it barefoot. I learned to keep an extra pair of shoes in my truck after that.
spartan

Erlanger, KY

#5447 Apr 21, 2013
HollyIsHellOnHeels wrote:
<quoted text>
You can't be serious with your first sentence?
Even though you try to make your point with far to many words, I think I agree with what you are saying. We have a much greater threat from those who we should be able to trust in society than outside threats. All the same....Muslims hate us and many have the propensity to be dangerous.
True that Muslim extremists are dangerous.Blowing up stuff and choosing targets blind is terrorism in it's purest form.I just believe that Muslims are given credit for many occurrences for no other reason than they're eager to accept credit for it out of pride.
spartan

Erlanger, KY

#5448 Apr 21, 2013
_princess1_ wrote:
<quoted text>
Doing good. Got a lot done today and now just being lazy. It is very beautiful out there though isn't it? I love just going walking along the trails. Although when I went, I wasn't particularly dressed for the occasion seeing as how I had just got out of a meeting. So I was in heels and all.lol he laughed at me walking the gravel road in my 6in heels, but I wasn't about to try it barefoot. I learned to keep an extra pair of shoes in my truck after that.
Assuming since you were walking a gravel road,,,that you were walking in an official capacity of some description.Either way,,,I'd probably tried barefoot myself.That or evaluated the level of friendship I had with my walking partner,,,as I pondered asking to borrow his boots.
spartan

Erlanger, KY

#5449 Apr 21, 2013
Jazz Guy wrote:
<quoted text>oh you said it but taking care of girlfriend stuff first... most times makes my life easier and sometimes i can hold it over her head when i REALLY want to do something.
Two birds,,,one stone-Take her with you.If she's a good girlfriend,she'll go,she won't complain,she'll share some laughs,,and possibly produce some mushrooms.
Plato

Elizabethtown, KY

#5450 Apr 21, 2013
Genesis 25:12 It's all Abraham's fault...
spartan

Erlanger, KY

#5451 Apr 21, 2013
Plato wrote:
Genesis 25:12 It's all Abraham's fault...
Abraham had a wife with a big mouth and a bad attitude I think.That alongside the fact that I always figured that his strong display of faith pertaining to Isaac was among the deciding factors that motivated God to send His own Son to us as a sacrifice.In short,,,can we blame somebody else???
Jazz Guy

Louisville, KY

#5452 Apr 21, 2013
_princess1_ wrote:
<quoted text>
a pretty lady in heels.... and drives a truck,yep my kind of lady >>>>
Jazz Guy

Louisville, KY

#5453 Apr 21, 2013
spartan wrote:
<quoted text>Two birds,,,one stone-Take her with you.If she's a good girlfriend,she'll go,she won't complain,she'll share some laughs,,and possibly produce some mushrooms.
that will never happen..... she knew how i love the whole outdoor thing... rain sleet or snow ect..ect and warned me it was not for her, not gonna try to change her,but she don't try to change me either .... yet.
Jazz Guy

Louisville, KY

#5454 Apr 21, 2013
Plato wrote:
Ah! Again, the age old question in life, "doing girlfriend stuff or hunting for mushrooms".
welcome to the table...

Location hidden

#5455 Apr 21, 2013
Jazz Guy wrote:
<quoted text>a pretty lady in heels.... and drives a truck,yep my kind of lady >>>>
Haha. That's just how I roll. I work all day in those heels too.lol
How are you?
Jazz Guy

Louisville, KY

#5457 Apr 22, 2013
_princess1_ wrote:
<quoted text>
How are you?
just fine,i didn't post back last night because someone hi-jacked my name,so was waiting to see if they were going to do it again,however hope you have a good day........ heels and all...lol

Location hidden

#5458 Apr 22, 2013
Jazz Guy wrote:
<quoted text>just fine,i didn't post back last night because someone hi-jacked my name,so was waiting to see if they were going to do it again,however hope you have a good day........ heels and all...lol
Lol. Well go figure. Somebody hijacking a name.haha
tyrone

Radcliff, KY

#5459 Apr 22, 2013
_princess1_ wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey thanx fo da head out in da parkin lot after my hair cut, i needed it girl. you a pro
decent woman

Radcliff, KY

#5460 Apr 22, 2013
_princess1_ wrote:
<quoted text>
You need to put a shirt on and cover up those nasty who re marks. tramp.

Location hidden

#5461 Apr 22, 2013
Lol. You 2 are too funny. Love the fact that you both have Louisville addresses.:) you people are too good. Glad to know you think so much about me decent woman. I appreciate that you care so much!:)
Captain Obvious

Radcliff, KY

#5462 Apr 22, 2013
_princess1_ wrote:
Lol. You 2 are too funny. Love the fact that you both have Louisville addresses.:) you people are too good. Glad to know you think so much about me decent woman. I appreciate that you care so much!:)
You mean there's only one person in Louisville? Wow...
spartan

Erlanger, KY

#5463 Apr 22, 2013
_princess1_ wrote:
<quoted text>
How are you?
Belleville military boots are probably a little bit more comfortable,,,while simultaneously being just as sexy as well as offering up much needed ankle support.Up to you I guess.Either way,,,how you doin' today???
spartan

Erlanger, KY

#5464 Apr 22, 2013
decent woman wrote:
<quoted text>You need to put a shirt on and cover up those nasty who re marks. tramp.
Come on kiddo.Lashing out and snapping at someone ain't the most decent thing that a decent and conservative lady could do.Besides that,,,maintaining an official equal status at the table here was sorta the whole purpose of the thread.A place where people of all ages,races and professions can consort and share ideas as well as information on a level and equal playing field and at the individual's own leisure.Hope you understand my point.

Location hidden

#5465 Apr 22, 2013
spartan wrote:
<quoted text>Belleville military boots are probably a little bit more comfortable,,,while simultaneously being just as sexy as well as offering up much needed ankle support.Up to you I guess.Either way,,,how you doin' today???
Good. Just got off of work and going to clean a house for one of my girlfriends. She's been down with her back for a while now so I told her I'd come help out. How are you today?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Fairdale Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
hunter campbell (Dec '13) 5 min captgetboofooed 8
Best Buy (Jan '11) 12 min B Buy Guy 96
Looking for a hotel 39 min HelpIfYouKnow 1
Last Post Wins (Mar '11) 2 hr _FLATLINE-------- 9,119
News Muhammad Ali's hometown of Louisville remembers... 3 hr Joey 85
News Louisville looking to collect nearly $9M in unp... 3 hr ThomasA 3
Starbucks opening in Shepherdsville, be prepare... 13 hr Really 1

Fairdale Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance