Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 20, 2013

Scarecrow wrote:
The Boston bombing will be the death of the amnesty bill. When will we quit electing traitors ???
I hope you are right....but I bet you're not, unfortunately. You know--when Obama was first elected, I used to laugh at all of the conspiracy theories and assertions that he is evil, a Muslim, a traitor...etc. I was a fool.

I posted a link here before called "coincidence". Did you read it? I think it explains a great deal about Obama.
spartan

Louisville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 21, 2013

Jazz Guy wrote:
<quoted text> yep a little nippy... tomorrow don't look any better... weather wise.
Temperature seemed nice when I came in this morning,so I'm thinkin' about tryin' it this evening.Figure this blast of sunshine is good for 'em after last weeks rain.You by any chance seen any more???
spartan

Louisville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 21, 2013

HollyIsHellOnHeels wrote:
<quoted text>
Too long and too busy.
I've just been disgusted this week with the immigration deal promoted by the POTUS, especially given the recent events in Boston. Of course, the perps were Muslim.... When will we ever learn? I'm afraid it will be too late. We have become a nation of crybaby wusses who are too worried about being politically correct to ue common sense and stand for what what is right.
So,,,you suspect that the Boston bombing was part of the Middle Eastern terrorism plot???
spartan

Louisville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 21, 2013

Scarecrow wrote:
The Boston bombing will be the death of the amnesty bill. When will we quit electing traitors ???
Boston bombing seems to me,,,to be nothing more than a precursor to change.Same as the Kennedy assassination,same as Pearl Harbor,same as Nagasaki and Hiroshima,same as the Bat-Man movie shoot up,same as trade-center bombings,and the same as the Ronald Reagan assassination attempt.All done for no other reason than to get the majority of people on board with the changes that always follow.And looking at it from a philosophical perspective,,,the terrorists behind every bit of that is white boys.
Jazz Guy

Shepherdsville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 21, 2013

spartan wrote:
<quoted text>Temperature seemed nice when I came in this morning,so I'm thinkin' about tryin' it this evening.Figure this blast of sunshine is good for 'em after last weeks rain.You by any chance seen any more???
no. not had the chance, trying to get done with girl friend stuff ( which i do enjoy ) and gonna try to find a few,will like the hike anyway.
Plato

Shepherdsville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 21, 2013

Ah! Again, the age old question in life, "doing girlfriend stuff or hunting for mushrooms".

“No whining!”

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 21, 2013

spartan wrote:
<quoted text>So,,,you suspect that the Boston bombing was part of the Middle Eastern terrorism plot???
Could be....but, personally, I think Muslims who live anywhere have real potential to be dangerous. The 2 goofs in Boston probably have ties to a larger element. That's yet to be seen, but the oldest was brewing on the terrorism radar back in 2011 before the FBI *cleared* him.
I say we stop ALL aid to foreign countries and let them all hate us for free, instead of being paid for it.

“No whining!”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 21, 2013

spartan wrote:
<quoted text>Boston bombing seems to me,,,to be nothing more than a precursor to change.Same as the Kennedy assassination,same as Pearl Harbor,same as Nagasaki and Hiroshima,same as the Bat-Man movie shoot up,same as trade-center bombings,and the same as the Ronald Reagan assassination attempt.All done for no other reason than to get the majority of people on board with the changes that always follow.And looking at it from a philosophical perspective,,,the terrorists behind every bit of that is white boys.
You're not a conspiracy theorist, are you?

I wasn't.....before I started thinking independently and stopped buying into the crap that the mainstream media force feeds us daily.

“life is what you make of it.”

Since: Aug 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 21, 2013

Afternoon table. How's everyone's Sunday? Peachy I hope!
spartan

Louisville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 21, 2013

Jazz Guy wrote:
<quoted text>no. not had the chance, trying to get done with girl friend stuff ( which i do enjoy ) and gonna try to find a few,will like the hike anyway.
Girlfriend stuff is alright I guess,,,unless your in the mood to hunt mushrooms.Went out to Bernheim forest last Monday to look for some,,,but ended up looking for fossils and geodes in the creek instead.Still time though.
spartan

Louisville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 21, 2013

Plato wrote:
Ah! Again, the age old question in life, "doing girlfriend stuff or hunting for mushrooms".
Better to be picking mushrooms and thinkin' about girlfriend stuff,,,than to be doing girlfriend stuff and thinkin' about pickin' mushrooms.
Plato

Shepherdsville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 21, 2013

spartan wrote:
<quoted text>Better to be picking mushrooms and thinkin' about girlfriend stuff,,,than to be doing girlfriend stuff and thinkin' about pickin' mushrooms.
Excellent answer!!! Good laugh!!!
spartan

Louisville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 21, 2013

<quoted text>
Could be....but, personally, I think Muslims who live anywhere have real potential to be dangerous. The 2 goofs in Boston probably have ties to a larger element. That's yet to be seen, but the oldest was brewing on the terrorism radar back in 2011 before the FBI *cleared* him.
I say we stop ALL aid to foreign countries and let them all hate us for free, instead of being paid for it.
I honestly don't think that every combined Muslim on the planet has either the intelligence or the firepower to take over Shepherdsville.The wise men who reason among themselves that they need to orchestrate disaster in order to simply demonstrate to the majority that the threat of such a disaster exists,and precautionary measures are necessary against such a disaster,,,will likely be the guys who accidentally destroy the planet.I suppose that one comforting factor about it is,,,it'll be considered "friendly fire".

“life is what you make of it.”

Since: Aug 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 21, 2013

spartan wrote:
<quoted text>Girlfriend stuff is alright I guess,,,unless your in the mood to hunt mushrooms.Went out to Bernheim forest last Monday to look for some,,,but ended up looking for fossils and geodes in the creek instead.Still time though.
I was at bernheim last Monday afternoon. Met an old friend out there after my board meeting at the hair school. How are you today?
spartan

Louisville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 21, 2013

<quoted text>
You're not a conspiracy theorist, are you?
I wasn't.....before I started thinking independently and stopped buying into the crap that the mainstream media force feeds us daily.
Everything "is" a conspiracy kiddo.Not sure why,but it's always a small collection of the quietest plotters on the planet,,,that make the entire world go round.
spartan

Louisville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 21, 2013

Plato wrote:
<quoted text>Excellent answer!!! Good laugh!!!
Thank you Plato.Like your name.

“No whining!”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 21, 2013

spartan wrote:
<quoted text>I honestly don't think that every combined Muslim on the planet has either the intelligence or the firepower to take over Shepherdsville.The wise men who reason among themselves that they need to orchestrate disaster in order to simply demonstrate to the majority that the threat of such a disaster exists,and precautionary measures are necessary against such a disaster,,,will likely be the guys who accidentally destroy the planet.I suppose that one comforting factor about it is,,,it'll be considered "friendly fire".
You can't be serious with your first sentence?

Even though you try to make your point with far to many words, I think I agree with what you are saying. We have a much greater threat from those who we should be able to trust in society than outside threats. All the same....Muslims hate us and many have the propensity to be dangerous.
Plato

Shepherdsville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 21, 2013

It's much more simple than all that. Muslims believe the Quran and it says to kill the infidels.
spartan

Louisville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 21, 2013

_princess1_ wrote:
<quoted text>
I was at bernheim last Monday afternoon. Met an old friend out there after my board meeting at the hair school. How are you today?
May have seen you.Stopped at several spots doing my thing.Always enjoyed it there.When I was young,I caught a chicken-hawk in a double-stacked fence that I had up for a young fawn that I caught a couple months prior.Being informed that I was guilty of everything but treason for being in possession of the bird,I called a local game-warden and informed him of my situation.He came and took possession of the bird and then gave it to Bernheim who displayed it for years.I actually miss the bird,,,a little bit more than I do the one-eyed buck-deer they had up there.Anyway,,,I'm good today.How 'bout you???
Jazz Guy

Shepherdsville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 21, 2013

spartan wrote:
<quoted text>Better to be picking mushrooms and thinkin' about girlfriend stuff,,,than to be doing girlfriend stuff and thinkin' about pickin' mushrooms.
oh you said it but taking care of girlfriend stuff first... most times makes my life easier and sometimes i can hold it over her head when i REALLY want to do something.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
Fairdale Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Fairdale Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••