“No whining!”

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#5405 Apr 18, 2013
spartan wrote:
<quoted text>Gonna spend your entire morning dissecting spartan posts kiddo??? If I didn't know any better,,,I'd say that you sound a little,,,desperate.You nervous about somethin'???
You're kidding, right? I'm actually hurrying around to try to get out of the door for a very long day of work.

The only thing I'm nervous about is that I may someday end up with a mouth full of teeth like yours.

But, the bigger questions is....are YOU nervous? You've gotten awfully antsy on here before for various reason. You try to present yourself and calm and cool but, in reality, you are easily excitable. If I had a little time, I'd have you demonstrating it in no time....
irene

Covington, KY

#5406 Apr 18, 2013
i feel young again.

“life is what you make of it.”

Since: Aug 12

Location hidden

#5407 Apr 18, 2013
spartan wrote:
<quoted text>Good luck today princess.You and Lex' try to have a little fun,,,(if you can).Either way,,,it's safe to say that I'm don't envy your position.
Well I'm not taking her.:( she has testing today and tomoro so I didn't want her to miss that. So her daddy is keeping her while I'm gone. I'm taking her to school now and going to renew my license. Got a lot to do before venturing across the bridge this morning. But thank you for wishing me safe travels! Have a good day spartan.
irene

Covington, KY

#5408 Apr 18, 2013
hello princess

Location hidden

#5409 Apr 18, 2013
irene wrote:
hello princess
Hello Irene. How are you today darlin?
Jazz Guy

Louisville, KY

#5410 Apr 18, 2013
hey spartan have you been yet ?????
spartan

Erlanger, KY

#5411 Apr 18, 2013
HollyIsHellOnHeels wrote:
<quoted text>
You're kidding, right? I'm actually hurrying around to try to get out of the door for a very long day of work.
The only thing I'm nervous about is that I may someday end up with a mouth full of teeth like yours.
But, the bigger questions is....are YOU nervous? You've gotten awfully antsy on here before for various reason. You try to present yourself and calm and cool but, in reality, you are easily excitable. If I had a little time, I'd have you demonstrating it in no time....
Hello holly.How'd your work day go???
spartan

Erlanger, KY

#5412 Apr 18, 2013
_princess1_ wrote:
<quoted text>
Well I'm not taking her.:( she has testing today and tomoro so I didn't want her to miss that. So her daddy is keeping her while I'm gone. I'm taking her to school now and going to renew my license. Got a lot to do before venturing across the bridge this morning. But thank you for wishing me safe travels! Have a good day spartan.
Hello princess.Hope your day was pleasant.I actually just renewed my license myself,,,after being reminded that they were revoked.A situation that made me wonder what percentage of people on the planet actually foresee their license expiring,,,and what percentage would never realize it without reminder.Anyway,I initially assumed that the timeline on your drivers license renewal made you a Pisces? The fact that my license was expired for almost two months before I got it corrected could taint that judgment though.Either way,I hope your night is cozy.
spartan

Erlanger, KY

#5413 Apr 18, 2013
irene wrote:
i feel young again.
Good morning irene.When my ol' lady says something like that,,,I tell her that I'd have to feel of her to be sure.Just playin'.Anyway,how are things going with you???
spartan

Erlanger, KY

#5414 Apr 18, 2013
Jazz Guy wrote:
hey spartan have you been yet ?????
Highly likely.If you could be more specific though,,,then so could I.
spartan

Erlanger, KY

#5415 Apr 18, 2013
HollyIsHellOnHeels wrote:
<quoted text>
Peaceful and harmless? You need lessons in comprehension. But, then again, everyone knows you opinion is tainted.
Went on to clean that statement up though.The revised version reads,"harmless to everyone but predators".And you'll find that difficult to dispute.

Location hidden

#5416 Apr 19, 2013
spartan wrote:
<quoted text>Hello princess.Hope your day was pleasant.I actually just renewed my license myself,,,after being reminded that they were revoked.A situation that made me wonder what percentage of people on the planet actually foresee their license expiring,,,and what percentage would never realize it without reminder.Anyway,I initially assumed that the timeline on your drivers license renewal made you a Pisces? The fact that my license was expired for almost two months before I got it corrected could taint that judgment though.Either way,I hope your night is cozy.
My day was long and crazy. Going for another just like it today.lol yes I'm a Pisces.
spartan

Erlanger, KY

#5417 Apr 19, 2013
_princess1_ wrote:
<quoted text>
My day was long and crazy. Going for another just like it today.lol yes I'm a Pisces.
As am I.That aside,,,my day yesterday sorta sucked as well.Slept most of today so it wasn't all bad.Either way,I hope today goes better for you than yesterday did.If it don't,,,just do what I do.Hold out hope for tomorrow.
Jazz Guy

Louisville, KY

#5418 Apr 19, 2013
spartan wrote:
<quoted text>Highly likely.If you could be more specific though,,,then so could I.
mushroom hunting
spartan

Erlanger, KY

#5419 Apr 19, 2013
Jazz Guy wrote:
<quoted text>mushroom hunting
Once about two weeks ago,but too early I think.My dad found one inside his gate a few days ago though,,,so it's time.
Jazz Guy

Louisville, KY

#5420 Apr 19, 2013
spartan wrote:
<quoted text>Once about two weeks ago,but too early I think.My dad found one inside his gate a few days ago though,,,so it's time.
yea.... up on the other side of the pasture found 4 .....small ones though.
spartan

Erlanger, KY

#5421 Apr 19, 2013
Jazz Guy wrote:
<quoted text>yea.... up on the other side of the pasture found 4 .....small ones though.
Got motivated to go run down enough for dinner after reading this post,,,but wasn't quite comfortable with the temperature so I decided to wait til tomorrow.I'll let you know how it unfolds.
Jazz Guy

Louisville, KY

#5422 Apr 19, 2013
spartan wrote:
<quoted text>Got motivated to go run down enough for dinner after reading this post,,,but wasn't quite comfortable with the temperature so I decided to wait til tomorrow.I'll let you know how it unfolds.
yep a little nippy... tomorrow don't look any better... weather wise.

“No whining!”

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#5423 Apr 20, 2013
spartan wrote:
<quoted text>Hello holly.How'd your work day go???
Too long and too busy.

I've just been disgusted this week with the immigration deal promoted by the POTUS, especially given the recent events in Boston. Of course, the perps were Muslim.... When will we ever learn? I'm afraid it will be too late. We have become a nation of crybaby wusses who are too worried about being politically correct to ue common sense and stand for what what is right.
Scarecrow

Louisville, KY

#5424 Apr 20, 2013
The Boston bombing will be the death of the amnesty bill. When will we quit electing traitors ???

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Fairdale Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
dominic sitz (Nov '15) 1 hr Marti 3
Boobie from Park Hill 1 hr Interested in him 1
Feed Me On the Couch (Apr '17) 1 hr Daddy 60
club x (Jul '13) 3 hr Dizzillion 5
Trump for President, He will win. watch (Aug '16) 4 hr Richard 4,186
Last Post Wins (Mar '11) 4 hr Sharlene45 9,693
Best place to get Tattoos Lazer 5 hr Just Asking 1

Fairdale Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance