“life is what you make of it.”

Since: Aug 12

Location hidden

#5365 Apr 17, 2013
irene wrote:
<quoted text>you and spartan are true friends
:) that's what friends are for. Whether I know you personally or not if you need me I'm here
irene

Shepherdsville, KY

#5366 Apr 17, 2013
_princess1_ wrote:
<quoted text>
:) that's what friends are for. Whether I know you personally or not if you need me I'm here
thankyou very much.it gets hard to overcome ones past
spartan

Louisville, KY

#5367 Apr 17, 2013
_princess1_ wrote:
<quoted text>
Lmao. Very seldom do I only get a $2 tip. Majority of my clientele tip anywhere between 5-10$ on just a haircut. My color clients tend to tip more. But I'm good at my job and make sure my clients are happy so that does make a difference.
Well,I suppose if you do a good job singin' for me,,,then maybe.......
spartan

Louisville, KY

#5368 Apr 17, 2013
irene wrote:
hey spartan how is your day?mine is going good i got a letter stating my three older children are getting a big award may 14 im so proud of them they are straight a students
Evening girl.My day's been alright I suppose.As for your kids,,,that's great.Keep on 'em to keep up the good work.
spartan

Louisville, KY

#5369 Apr 17, 2013
irene wrote:
<quoted text>you and spartan are true friends
As are you kiddo.As are you.
spartan

Louisville, KY

#5370 Apr 17, 2013
Ben Richards wrote:
<quoted text>You sure are a genius dear,but you still have much to learn.
What's up dude??? You don't know that old bat,,,do you???

Location hidden

#5371 Apr 17, 2013
irene wrote:
<quoted text>thankyou very much.it gets hard to overcome ones past
Honey we ALL have a skeleton or two in our closets. And people would be lying if they say otherwise. Trust me I know what it's like to overcome a past. As long as you can forgive yourself, who cares what anybody else thinks? <3

Location hidden

#5372 Apr 17, 2013
spartan wrote:
<quoted text>Well,I suppose if you do a good job singin' for me,,,then maybe.......
I sing all the time! I love it. We jam out at the shop every day.
irene

Shepherdsville, KY

#5373 Apr 17, 2013
spartan you better watch calling her an old bat u gonna get in trouble lolall in all my kids and husband enjoyed listening stories about me and seeing the incriminating photos.i can still hear my son and daughter say mom you wore that or mom you did that.thank god there aint no more reunions i will be attending.i gave that lifestyle up along time ago

“No whining!”

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#5374 Apr 17, 2013
Ben Richards wrote:
<quoted text>You sure are a genius dear,but you still have much to learn.
Genius? Oh, Lord no. But....I AM smartan that spartan. Most people are.

Besides, funny how you just pop up out of nowhere to make a post to me. Hmmmm... As I've said before, various people (actually just one person) who have never posted here show up to support spartan.
Queenie

Shepherdsville, KY

#5375 Apr 17, 2013
Dr Yoself says to tell everyone that wants a free papsmear to come to lot #8 in honeysuckle trailer park between noon and four p.m.. You must be under forty years of age.

“No whining!”

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#5376 Apr 17, 2013
HollyIsHellOnHeels wrote:
<quoted text>
Genius? Oh, Lord no. But....I AM smartan that spartan. Most people are.
Besides, funny how you just pop up out of nowhere to make a post to me. Hmmmm... As I've said before, various people (actually just one person) who have never posted here show up to support spartan.
Long day....I meant to type "smarter than spartan." My brain and typing fingers are just not working together. Time for bed.
Kentucky sport

Louisville, KY

#5377 Apr 17, 2013
irene wrote:
hey spartan how is your day?mine is going good i got a letter stating my three older children are getting a big award may 14 im so proud of them they are straight a students
Will come watch and cheer for them .....Bullitt Central .... right.

Location hidden

#5378 Apr 17, 2013
Good night table. Heading out early in the AM to Indiana for a funeral. Hope everyone has a safe weekend!
Jazz Guy

Louisville, KY

#5379 Apr 17, 2013
_princess1_ wrote:
Good night table. Heading out early in the AM to Indiana for a funeral. Hope everyone has a safe weekend!
drive safe. and stay safe..
spartan

Louisville, KY

#5380 Apr 17, 2013
_princess1_ wrote:
<quoted text>
I sing all the time! I love it. We jam out at the shop every day.
Do pretty much the same thing at my shop every night.Music serves for decent motivation at four-o-clock in the morning when you can't get your pillow off your mind.Faster it is the better is.Likewise when it's loud.Either way,,,I'm looking forward to coming in and hearing what you got.Have a good night kiddo.

Location hidden

#5381 Apr 17, 2013
Jazz Guy wrote:
<quoted text>drive safe. and stay safe..
Thank you! Will do

Location hidden

#5382 Apr 17, 2013
spartan wrote:
<quoted text>Do pretty much the same thing at my shop every night.Music serves for decent motivation at four-o-clock in the morning when you can't get your pillow off your mind.Faster it is the better is.Likewise when it's loud.Either way,,,I'm looking forward to coming in and hearing what you got.Have a good night kiddo.
I like the good heavy metal when I'm drivin.lol makes me feel like I'm in NASCAR.haha! But at work ill take what I can get, which is only 2 stations; country and pop/new age. But either way as long as its good it puts me in a good mood and the day goes by quicker. But I'm gonna go for now, got a lot to do in the morning b4 I head out. I look forward to seeing you soon
spartan

Louisville, KY

#5383 Apr 17, 2013
irene wrote:
spartan you better watch calling her an old bat u gonna get in trouble lolall in all my kids and husband enjoyed listening stories about me and seeing the incriminating photos.i can still hear my son and daughter say mom you wore that or mom you did that.thank god there aint no more reunions i will be attending.i gave that lifestyle up along time ago
Miss the days of my parachute pants sometimes.Probably wouldn't want my son seeing me wear them though.That aside,,,it sounds as if you and your kids have a lot of fun together.I admire that.As for holly,,,I believe your right.Probably best to back off her a little bit right now.I appreciate that advice kiddo.You and your family have a comfortable night kiddo.
spartan

Louisville, KY

#5384 Apr 17, 2013
_princess1_ wrote:
<quoted text>
This is pretty cool of you kiddo.So if you don't have too many,,,count me among your friends.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Fairdale Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Masturbation question (Apr '14) 3 min decent woman 5
Joe Davis - Next member of Honky Nation to go d... (Apr '14) 2 hr now 41
kerry kelly (Jul '13) 2 hr Jarred 21
Porsche use to dance at trixes 3 hr Country guy 1
Legit supplier of m-a-rij-uauna,pain n anxiety ... 4 hr Local in Louisville 1
Add a Word. Drop a Word........... (Sep '10) 4 hr tom 1,569
anyone know brandon deknikker? 9 hr cuppiecaKe 1
Fairdale Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web