spartan

Erlanger, KY

#5224 Apr 8, 2013
irene wrote:
<quoted text>good mornin how are you im fine.bucky says hello.when i call my brother and his ex bad parents thats because they are trust me.
I trust you kiddo.Just more or less sayin' that "I" wasn't.Anyway,tell Bucky I said "hello".Hope you two are enjoying the day.
irene

Covington, KY

#5225 Apr 8, 2013
spartan wrote:
<quoted text>I trust you kiddo.Just more or less sayin' that "I" wasn't.Anyway,tell Bucky I said "hello".Hope you two are enjoying the day.
im trying to bucky's sister trying to get me to go doctor im not feeling good i got bit by a some kind of bug and now im sick.so everyone is on my back about the doctor.the only way im going if im unconscious lol

“No whining!”

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#5226 Apr 8, 2013
irene wrote:
<quoted text>good mornin how are you im fine.bucky says hello.when i call my brother and his ex bad parents thats because they are trust me.
Hmmm....well, I believe that I recall you and Bucky being on television complaining about your kids being in foster care. So, your own kids were taken from you? Are we supposed to believe that you set the bar for determining what a good parent is? Besides, you shouldn't bad mouth your family on a public site. How would you like if they came here to tell all of your family's secrets?

Where the heck is the turle's navel anyway? LOL
the turtle

Mount Washington, KY

#5227 Apr 8, 2013
HollyIsHellOnHeels wrote:
<quoted text>
Hmmm....well, I believe that I recall you and Bucky being on television complaining about your kids being in foster care. So, your own kids were taken from you? Are we supposed to believe that you set the bar for determining what a good parent is? Besides, you shouldn't bad mouth your family on a public site. How would you like if they came here to tell all of your family's secrets?
Where the heck is the turle's navel anyway? LOL
I'm working on it, but it's extremely hard for me to criticize someone so pitiful. I guess you could call her "Spartan's revenge ".

“No whining!”

Location hidden

#5228 Apr 8, 2013
the turtle wrote:
<quoted text>I'm working on it, but it's extremely hard for me to criticize someone so pitiful. I guess you could call her "Spartan's revenge ".
You're probably right, but I have little shame. Even the weakest link of all should be cautious of pointing out other's faults when they have the same.

All the same, I enjoyed your posts. They were thought-provoking and well written! Give us more. LOL
spartan

Erlanger, KY

#5229 Apr 8, 2013
the turtle wrote:
<quoted text>I'm working on it, but it's extremely hard for me to criticize someone so pitiful. I guess you could call her "Spartan's revenge ".
This is where I normally get frustrated and use the word "moron".However,the topix moderator has requested in a real nice way that I refrain from doing so.And since I didn't read the fine print real well before I clicked "I agree",,,I'm not real sure of exactly how long I'm supposed to refrain from doing so.Anyway,the fact that you and 'holly both are so vigorously stroking each other along at hassling someone who's bothered neither one of you,,,pretty much speaks for itself,,,,as to what you both really are.Thinking about it though,they didn't ask me to refrain from using words such as spineless,and weasel,and coward an stuff.See where I'm going with this,,,or do I have to draw you a picture???

“No whining!”

Location hidden

#5230 Apr 8, 2013
spartan wrote:
<quoted text>Thinking about it though,they didn't ask me to refrain from using words such as spineless,and weasel,and coward an stuff.See where I'm going with this,,,or do I have to draw you a picture???
Those adjectives are interesting. They could easily be used to describe someone who beats woman, doesn't make adequate effort to support his family, drinks to avoid reality, takes $$ from old women under suspicious circumstances (that I have yet to get a real clear answer on), and pretends to be something he is not, despite the opposing reality of his own life. Like I said, though, I'm sure you're thankful that the *other* poster showed up here. You can, for once, pretend you are an intellectual superior and be right!

I'm fairly blunt. I don't feel compelled to draw a picture for you.
spartan

Erlanger, KY

#5231 Apr 8, 2013
<quoted text>
Those adjectives are interesting. They could easily be used to describe someone who beats woman, doesn't make adequate effort to support his family, drinks to avoid reality, takes $$ from old women under suspicious circumstances (that I have yet to get a real clear answer on), and pretends to be something he is not, despite the opposing reality of his own life. Like I said, though, I'm sure you're thankful that the *other* poster showed up here. You can, for once, pretend you are an intellectual superior and be right!
I'm fairly blunt. I don't feel compelled to draw a picture for you.
Don't beat woman.Do work full time and do work on the side.Never not one time ever took any money from any woman under any suspicious circumstances or by trickery or by force or by threat (there's your real clear answer).I am what I am,,,whether you like it or not.And yes,I am glad that the other poster showed up.After all,everybody needs a friend,,,and I happen to find her personality to be friendly.All that aside,,,I'm really looking forward to your next post,,,so try o hurry.

“No whining!”

Location hidden

#5232 Apr 8, 2013
spartan wrote:
<quoted text>Don't beat woman.**Sure you have and more than once**Do work full time and do work on the side.**Maybe now you do. That's not your history* Never not one time ever took any money from any woman under any suspicious circumstances or by trickery or by force or by threat (there's your real clear answer).**Remember Hazel?** I am what I am,,,whether you like it or not.And yes,I am glad that the other poster showed up.**Sure you are. Intellectual superior, right? strokes that ego** After all,everybody needs a friend,,,and I happen to find her personality to be friendly.All that aside,,,I'm really looking forward to your next post,,,so try o hurry.
That's the best I can do right no. I'm too busy watching this little white boy hit those threes!
irene

Covington, KY

#5233 Apr 8, 2013
spartan wrote:
<quoted text>Don't beat woman.Do work full time and do work on the side.Never not one time ever took any money from any woman under any suspicious circumstances or by trickery or by force or by threat (there's your real clear answer).I am what I am,,,whether you like it or not.And yes,I am glad that the other poster showed up.After all,everybody needs a friend,,,and I happen to find her personality to be friendly.All that aside,,,I'm really looking forward to your next post,,,so try o hurry.
hell spartan dear how is you to night.i hope fine you know your wasting your time argueing with a nobody since she was butting in our conversation i will tell you my neice being pregnant is no secret its on face book yes i did complain because people that needs to loose their kids doesnt.well spartan i will say goodbye to you hope someday i hope we can meet face to face and have dinner thanks for being in my corner later

“No whining!”

Location hidden

#5234 Apr 8, 2013
irene wrote:
<quoted text>hell spartan dear how is you to night.i hope fine you know your wasting your time argueing with a nobody since she was butting in our conversation i will tell you my neice being pregnant is no secret its on face book yes i did complain because people that needs to loose their kids doesnt.well spartan i will say goodbye to you hope someday i hope we can meet face to face and have dinner thanks for being in my corner later
The fact that you think this thread is a "conversation" between you and spartan is just weird. And calling ME a "nobody" is hilarious, given your circumstances, Irene. I've showed considerable restraint for you to call me a name--not that it offends me, but still. Your IQ likely hovers somewhere around the temperature of water that has formed ice crystals.
JTS

Covington, KY

#5235 Apr 8, 2013
<quoted text>
The fact that you think this thread is a "conversation" between you and spartan is just weird. And calling ME a "nobody" is hilarious, given your circumstances, Irene. I've showed considerable restraint for you to call me a name--not that it offends me, but still. Your IQ likely hovers somewhere around the temperature of water that has formed ice crystals.
ur a bitch what did this girl do to u is this spartan ur man or something is that why you are acting like you do if he's ur man i feel sorry for him spartan my man find someone better my man keep up the faith

“No whining!”

Location hidden

#5236 Apr 8, 2013
JTS wrote:
<quoted text>ur a bitch what did this girl do to u is this spartan ur man or something is that why you are acting like you do if he's ur man i feel sorry for him spartan my man find someone better my man keep up the faith
Oh, lookie, another poster who has *never* been in this thread pops up to defend spartan. Anyone else see a theme here? LOL
Jazz Guy

Louisville, KY

#5237 Apr 8, 2013
<quoted text>
That's the best I can do right no. I'm too busy watching this little white boy hit those threes!
and they done right good at it .
JTS

Covington, KY

#5238 Apr 8, 2013
<quoted text>
Oh, lookie, another poster who has *never* been in this thread pops up to defend spartan. Anyone else see a theme here? LOL
im not defendin spartan i just asked you a question
spartan

Erlanger, KY

#5239 Apr 9, 2013
irene wrote:
<quoted text>hell spartan dear how is you to night.i hope fine you know your wasting your time argueing with a nobody since she was butting in our conversation i will tell you my neice being pregnant is no secret its on face book yes i did complain because people that needs to loose their kids doesnt.well spartan i will say goodbye to you hope someday i hope we can meet face to face and have dinner thanks for being in my corner later
Good morning irene.holly's an idiot if she ain't nothing else,,,and everybody who's read two or more of her posts knows that.As for what you say on these forums,,,this is your world too.And of all people who may have the right to request what you speak of,,,'holly certainly isn't worthy to be one of them.All that aside,,,I hope your day goes well.Also,,,I'm looking forward to dinner.
spartan

Erlanger, KY

#5240 Apr 9, 2013
JTS wrote:
<quoted text>ur a bitch what did this girl do to u is this spartan ur man or something is that why you are acting like you do if he's ur man i feel sorry for him spartan my man find someone better my man keep up the faith
Spirit gets weak from time to time,,,but my faith rarely does.As for holly,,,no,I'm not her man.However,if you backtrack most of my relationships,,,it would appear on the surface that I'm attracted to such foolishness,(not though).All that aside,,,thank you JTS.I really appreciate your assistance.God be with you brother,,,and have a terrific day.

“No whining!”

Location hidden

#5241 Apr 9, 2013
JTS wrote:
<quoted text>im not defendin spartan i just asked you a question
A question requires a question mark. I wouldn't make spartan my "boyfriend" with someone else's lady parts. Those should be terms you can understand.

“No whining!”

Location hidden

#5242 Apr 9, 2013
spartan wrote:
<quoted text>Good morning irene.holly's an idiot if she ain't nothing else,,,and everybody who's read two or more of her posts knows that.As for what you say on these forums,,,this is your world too.And of all people who may have the right to request what you speak of,,,'holly certainly isn't worthy to be one of them.All that aside,,,I hope your day goes well.Also,,,I'm looking forward to dinner.
"Worthy?" Who are you too determine my worth? I would hardly imagine that you should be in any position to judge another person's value. Can't hold a job, can't hold a wife, familiar face in lockup, and...well, ahem...your little "issue" with alcohol.....

I'm completely justified in what I said to Irene. If you backtrack, you will find that she attempted to disparage me twice before I responded. I felt sorry for her, but even a dog with only three legs has to eventually learn to get out of the way.

“No whining!”

Location hidden

#5244 Apr 9, 2013
spartan wrote:
<quoted text>Well,I do know one bitch that doesn't seem to be smart enough to know when to get out of the way.Don't know how many legs you got though.
Tsk...tsk....just can't help yourself, can you?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Fairdale Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
impeach trump and jail him 27 min trump is toast 126
GOOOO Topix! 1 hr trump is toast 71
California to Kentucky Travel Ban 2 hr MasterBrain 9
When I think about you I touch myself 3 hr Rocco 1
Trump for President, He will win. watch (Aug '16) 3 hr Anon 2,982
Feed Me On the Couch 4 hr Steven 31
I want to fart on a mexican 5 hr Smokey Oak 2

Fairdale Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance