“No whining!”

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#5164 Apr 1, 2013
Most people don't end up on a thread titled "the round table." I was on topix for a long time before being told by another poster to check it out here. I'm SURE you're "someone else", just not sure which "someone" yet.
Wise Guy

Shepherdsville, KY

#5165 Apr 1, 2013
Fagetaboutit
Jazz Guy

Louisville, KY

#5166 Apr 1, 2013
HollyIsHellOnHeels wrote:
Most people don't end up on a thread titled "the round table." I was on topix for a long time before being told by another poster to check it out here. I'm SURE you're "someone else", just not sure which "someone" yet.
i am Jazz Guy no one else,never posted or even knew about topix,but once i was told about a thread ( Mat Simmons ) i was interested and found others, but the Round Table caught my attention, so if you think i'm " someone else " who cares,keep on thinking what you want.
spartan

Shepherdsville, KY

#5167 Apr 2, 2013
Jazz Guy wrote:
<quoted text>i am Jazz Guy no one else,never posted or even knew about topix,but once i was told about a thread ( Mat Simmons ) i was interested and found others, but the Round Table caught my attention, so if you think i'm " someone else " who cares,keep on thinking what you want.
It's not a stretch to believe you really.I found the forum in the same manner that you did.Friend brought it up on his phone and showed me a thread that accused one of my buddies of foul deeds,,,and I imms hooked.In my early days on the forum,I clicked on the threads with a high number of posts.Back then though,,,that was only the political threads.So honestly,,,it's not a stre
spartan

Shepherdsville, KY

#5168 Apr 2, 2013
Wow.For some reason,,,that cut and paste job didn't work out the way I wanted it to.It's somewhat backwords,and some of it's missing,,,but the point seemed to be successfully conveyed in spite of it,,,so I guess it don't really need to be edited.
irene

Shepherdsville, KY

#5169 Apr 2, 2013
hello spartan how are you today?i hope fine.
Jazz Guy

Louisville, KY

#5170 Apr 2, 2013
spartan wrote:
<quoted text>It's not a stretch to believe you really.I found the forum in the same manner that you did.Friend brought it up on his phone and showed me a thread that accused one of my buddies of foul deeds,,,and I imms hooked.In my early days on the forum,I clicked on the threads with a high number of posts.Back then though,,,that was only the political threads.So honestly,,,it's not a stre
Stretch or not it is what it is,and the Round Table is or was a little more interesting,not so much as the older post were,and that is how i found out about the forum,a friend.But for whatever reason that the dude named TRI thinks i'm someone else,who gives a shit what he thinks,not me.

“No whining!”

Location hidden

#5171 Apr 2, 2013
I'm not a dude named TRI and I, also, believe you to be another poster. Whatever works for you though. Spartan has the "switch-a-name" game down pat.
spartan

Shepherdsville, KY

#5172 Apr 2, 2013
Jazz Guy wrote:
<quoted text>Stretch or not it is what it is,and the Round Table is or was a little more interesting,not so much as the older post were,and that is how i found out about the forum,a friend.But for whatever reason that the dude named TRI thinks i'm someone else,who gives a shit what he thinks,not me.
Judging from the name "tri" as well as the obvious personality swing from one post to the next,,,I've come to the conclusion that three different posters are using that computer as a "base" to post from,,,but have decided on one screen-name in an effort to avoid any "in-house" confusion.Will backtrack when I get time so I can ascertain what's up with you,tri,,,and holly.All that aside though,,,welcome to the 'table Jazz Guy.It's a bit crazy here most of the time,but when things do manage to level out,,,it's not all that bad.
spartan

Shepherdsville, KY

#5173 Apr 2, 2013
I'm not a dude named TRI and I, also, believe you to be another poster. Whatever works for you though. Spartan has the "switch-a-name" game down pat.
What are you trying to say girl??? If you're implying that "Jazz Guy" is me,,,I'm telling you that I don't even know who Jazz Guy really is.Believe what you will though.All that aside,,,how you doing today???

“No whining!”

Location hidden

#5174 Apr 2, 2013
Really? So now I am tri? LOL Maybe you don't remember when he spoke out clearly against me in the "honey bee" situation? Yeah...well, that was his OPINION, so I didn't attack him. Unlike you, I allow others to have opinions without pouncing on them. Tri has used so many names....as have you....you'll probably end up trying to rmember if you made certain posts when you shuffle back through. I know you've used upwards of 30. LOL!

Toodle-loo!
tri

Shepherdsville, KY

#5175 Apr 2, 2013
Jazz Guy wrote:
<quoted text>Stretch or not it is what it is,and the Round Table is or was a little more interesting,not so much as the older post were,and that is how i found out about the forum,a friend.But for whatever reason that the dude named TRI thinks i'm someone else,who gives a shit what he thinks,not me.
If you're new on the round table, what makes you think I'm a dude?

“No whining!”

Location hidden

#5176 Apr 2, 2013
tri wrote:
<quoted text>If you're new on the round table, what makes you think I'm a dude?
Hey tri-
How's the heart? You rarely here anymore!

“No whining!”

Location hidden

#5177 Apr 2, 2013
spartan wrote:
<quoted text>What are you trying to say girl??? If you're implying that "Jazz Guy" is me,,,I'm telling you that I don't even know who Jazz Guy really is.Believe what you will though.All that aside,,,how you doing today???
Nope, I don't think you are him. I never said that, but I do believe him to be a poster by another name. I'm good today. Weather was great--did a little over 5 miles in Bernheim. Big difference in running outside and on a treadmill. How are you? Now....don't switch screen names to post back to me...
butcherandabaker

Shepherdsville, KY

#5178 Apr 2, 2013
<quoted text>
Nope, I don't think you are him. I never said that, but I do believe him to be a poster by another name. I'm good today. Weather was great--did a little over 5 miles in Bernheim. Big difference in running outside and on a treadmill. How are you? Now....don't switch screen names to post back to me...
Got some exercise in today myself.What's say you and me meet up and at Bernheim,,,and we'll see if you can keep up with me for fifteen hundred yards.Haven't done over a thousand in a while,,,but I believe that since I quit smokin',I should be far enough ahead of you at nine-hundred yards,that I can take a break and get my breath back in time to take off before you catch up.Unless of course you happen to faster than me.And that's possible,,,especially if I don't have a motivator behind me yelling at me to freeze.All that aside,,,I'm doing pretty good today.Thanks for asking.
spartan

Shepherdsville, KY

#5179 Apr 2, 2013
tri wrote:
<quoted text>If you're new on the round table, what makes you think I'm a dude?
Not really new to the 'table or anything,,,but I thought that you were a dude.Sorry,,,I would have been a bit less harsh If I knew otherwise.
irene

Shepherdsville, KY

#5180 Apr 2, 2013
hello spartan

“No whining!”

Location hidden

#5181 Apr 2, 2013
butcherandabaker wrote:
<quoted text>Got some exercise in today myself.What's say you and me meet up and at Bernheim,,,and we'll see if you can keep up with me for fifteen hundred yards.Haven't done over a thousand in a while,,,but I believe that since I quit smokin',I should be far enough ahead of you at nine-hundred yards,that I can take a break and get my breath back in time to take off before you catch up.Unless of course you happen to faster than me.And that's possible,,,especially if I don't have a motivator behind me yelling at me to freeze.All that aside,,,I'm doing pretty good today.Thanks for asking.
I AM faster than you. Believe that, but I will burn you on endurance! LOL Nice switcharoo.

“No whining!”

Location hidden

#5182 Apr 2, 2013
the turtles navel wrote:
Sometimes, as I'm contemplating life, I wonder whether I should be satisfied with my station in life or should I try to better myself while I still can. But in retrospect, the attainable changes would have to be affected by my desire to be better. But what is better? If I am an intelligent person and I choose to live a lifestyle of bad habits such as drinking, smoking and not using my God given talents to earn a living or if I am a retarded person who lives off the system and is satisfied to just live in filth and bring disadvantaged children into the world and further propagate the undesired class. If I could see my navel I would probably know the answer.( part I of a series )
Okay, turtles navel....you said you had a part 2...and I've been patiently waiting! When is it coming?

I suspect this is the post that made a certain poster upset with you.... I believe you struck a nerve with one poster and flew over the head of the other.
spartan

Shepherdsville, KY

#5183 Apr 2, 2013
irene wrote:
hello spartan
Hello Irene.Good to hear from you.Haven't in a while,,,and was starting to suspect that you gave up on us.Glad you didn't though.And I hope you and your family had a great Easter.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Fairdale Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
it ok to be normal 57 min joeschmo 2
door to door meat sales (Jan '13) 3 hr joeschmo 63
Bad Parents 4 hr yup 14
bradley jones sr Tue mildted 30
Police arrest seven people on drug charges at F... Dec 20 bill 2
lump of coal Dec 18 makinalistcheckin... 1
bed bugs Dec 18 amber 1
Fairdale Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Fairdale People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Fairdale News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Fairdale

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 1:29 pm PST

NBC Sports 1:29PM
Colts say they will be all business despite nothing to gain - NBC Sports
Bleacher Report 2:15 AM
Should New England Patriots Rest Key Starters in Week 17?
Bleacher Report 4:00 AM
Breaking Down Colts' Game Plan vs. Titans
Bleacher Report 5:00 AM
Can't-Miss Picks and Matchup Guide
NBC Sports 6:16 AM
A.J. Green's injured arm "feeling a little better"