|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 26, 2013

Judged:

spartan wrote:
<quoted text>As a matter of fact,I recently commented on my own birthday,,,but "didn't" threaten to use every available resource that I have at my disposal,in an effort to coerce people to pamper my feelings with their responses.And thinking about it,,,I didn't threaten any ill-will,retribution or harm when it was suggested that my child would hopefully be run over by a drunk driver.
Still whining over that little ill-processed misinterpretation of an explicitly implied message, huh? And, oh yeah....you definitely threatened ill will and used every possible means at your disposable to denegrate me. Didn't work.

As far as "pampering" your feelings, you get butt-hurt more often than any grown man I've ever known. Buy some KY jelly, get over yourself, and quitcher whining!
irene

Shepherdsville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 26, 2013

im doing good now my little girl is better tell honey bee to email me miss talking to her
spartan

Shepherdsville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 26, 2013

_princess1_ wrote:
<quoted text>
How are you? I posted back to you on the other thread but guess you haven't went back to that one yet. How's things on the home front? Better I hope?
Hello princess.I'm doing alright.As for things at home,,,they're bust,but we still talk sometimes.Either way,,,I hope you're having a good night.
spartan

Shepherdsville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 26, 2013

irene wrote:
hello spartan how are you doing today?im fine my little girl is home now came home yesterday.she needs to go through physical therapy to learn to walk again but she is doing great.
Hello Irene.Glad to hear your family is doing good.Keep the faith and stay strong girl.Get back when I can.
Karen

Shepherdsville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 27, 2013

I'm so happy. Dr Yoself is a perfect gentleman. He took me to Ponderosa and then we spent the night in a motel. We would probably still be there if he hadn't had to go to work this morning. I'll keep you posted.
who cares

Shepherdsville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 28, 2013

spartan is not suppose to get on here to ask about a sick child or wish someone a happy bday but a tramp can talk about her personal life double standard
spartan

Shepherdsville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 28, 2013

who cares wrote:
spartan is not suppose to get on here to ask about a sick child or wish someone a happy bday but a tramp can talk about her personal life double standard
Tramps have all the rights in today's world it seems.Can't speed it up,can't slow it down,and you sure can't stop it.However,I catch all the heat because of who I am,,,,not because of what I say.
who cares

Shepherdsville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 28, 2013

Judged:

spartan you sound like a good guy asking a lady about her sick child who you dont even know i only saw one other person on here ask her and that was princess my wife said you cant be all bad.we all have skeletons in our closets.god knows im not a saint and people better take a look in their own closet.so you keep caring about people i will keep on following your post

“life is what you make of it.”

Since: Aug 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 28, 2013

who cares wrote:
spartan you sound like a good guy asking a lady about her sick child who you dont even know i only saw one other person on here ask her and that was princess my wife said you cant be all bad.we all have skeletons in our closets.god knows im not a saint and people better take a look in their own closet.so you keep caring about people i will keep on following your post
He is a good person deep down. Even though he and I haven't always seen eye to eye on everything, I still like him very much and he does have many kind words to say. I think sometimes he's just taken the wrong way.
spartan

Shepherdsville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 28, 2013

Judged:

who cares wrote:
Thank you very much partner."Nobody" looks in their own closet though.Either way I really appreciate your attitude,,,so thanks again.
spartan

Shepherdsville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 28, 2013

Judged:

_princess1_ wrote:
<quoted text>
He is a good person deep down. Even though he and I haven't always seen eye to eye on everything, I still like him very much and he does have many kind words to say. I think sometimes he's just taken the wrong way.
Thanks kiddo.I really appreciate that.You doing alright today? Hope so.Really do.Either way,,,I'll get back when I can.

“life is what you make of it.”

Since: Aug 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 28, 2013

Judged:

spartan wrote:
<quoted text>Thanks kiddo.I really appreciate that.You doing alright today? Hope so.Really do.Either way,,,I'll get back when I can.
Yes sir I'm doing pretty good today. Just workin as usual. How are you today? Good I hope. Look forward to talking to you again soon
Karen

Shepherdsville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 28, 2013

Judged:

who cares wrote:
Are you calling me a tramp because I dated a Doctor or because we went to a motel? Would you rather we had sex in his car? It seems YOU are setting standards for what people should talk about just as Mark Fox (aka Spartan} did in the past.
obviously

Louisville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 28, 2013

Karen wrote:
<quoted text>Are you calling me a tramp because I dated a Doctor or because we went to a motel? Would you rather we had sex in his car? It seems YOU are setting standards for what people should talk about just as Mark Fox (aka Spartan} did in the past.
You are kind of dumb,huh?

“No whining!”

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 28, 2013

obviously wrote:
<quoted text>You are kind of dumb,huh?
Only a genuinely "dumb" person would reply to Karen's silly posts when it is clear to anyone with an IQ in the double digits that "she" is not legit.

But, I'll pretend I'm you and respond like you did in the "Erica" forum. "If she is dumb, why don't you just go away?"
Holly is an idiot

Louisville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 28, 2013

HollyIsHellOnHeels wrote:
<quoted text>
Only a genuinely "dumb" person would reply to Karen's silly posts when it is clear to anyone with an IQ in the double digits that "she" is not legit.
But, I'll pretend I'm you and respond like you did in the "Erica" forum. "If she is dumb, why don't you just go away?"
Don't you have some poor bent backed mans life to ruin? Or a broom to ride? Or some foundation to cake on your old nasty face?

“No whining!”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 28, 2013

Holly is an idiot wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't you have some poor bent backed mans life to ruin? Or a broom to ride? Or some foundation to cake on your old nasty face?
Hahahah! What a bunch of silly assumptions! If you have something valuable to say, I'll be glad to respond. But, to date, you are simply following me around and making childlike posts about me.
Holly is an idiot

Louisville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 28, 2013

HollyIsHellOnHeels wrote:
<quoted text>
Hahahah! What a bunch of silly assumptions! If you have something valuable to say, I'll be glad to respond. But, to date, you are simply following me around and making childlike posts about me.
Sure am.

So when you got up this morning was it the smell of fish or just your own BO that convinced you that showering was a good idea?

“No whining!”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 28, 2013

Holly is an idiot wrote:
<quoted text>
Sure am.
So when you got up this morning was it the smell of fish or just your own BO that convinced you that showering was a good idea?
That sounds like maybe you are projecting your own self hatred onto me. I've never smelled like fish and, if you do, I would strongly suggest you visit a doctor. I'm sure your federally funded crazy check comes with a medical card.
Karen

Shepherdsville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 28, 2013

obviously wrote:
<quoted text>You are kind of dumb,huh?
Yes, but we already know that or I wouldn't be on topix to start with. Surely you are not suggesting an IQ test for membership on the round table. I've got to go, have another date with DR. Yoself so will let you know how it comes out tomorrow.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 4,821 - 4,840 of10,138
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Fairdale Discussions

Search the Fairdale Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
who is brittany scott (Feb '13) 16 min brittany scott 48
Mitch McConnell 1 hr hovel 22
Green Eyes 3 hr Xcptnl 6
Debate: Gay Marriage - Louisville, KY (Jul '10) 4 hr Disgusted 275
bullitt co crooked lanlords 4 hr Bullitt-Co-is-Corrupt 42
Why do gays molest children? (Jan '12) 6 hr YOU ALL ARE IDIOTS 72
KY Hundreds of birds die in western Ky. (Jan '11) 11 hr Anne 52 81,549
•••
•••