big charlie

Louisville, KY

#5024 Mar 5, 2013
Irene wrote:
<quoted text>hey big belly, I didn't say nothing at yu. I'll have yu reported to topix for theating. my brother knows everyuns ip address. have yu heard about thr no violence to woman act, ill have yu locked up for stalking if yu don't leve me alone.
if you are suppose to be irene then tell me something only irene knows

“life is what you make of it.”

Since: Aug 12

Location hidden

#5025 Mar 5, 2013
the real irene wrote:
<quoted text>hi spartan missed you or can i say that without your friend getting mad at me again lol but anyway my little girl is doing good she has made some improvement tried to take her off the machine yesterday she quit breatheing for a minute but they got her back and then i had a female dr tell me she wasn't going to make it which it made me real upset my brother-in-law helped me out of my little girl's room his friend got mad because he made her get me a soda while he talked to me now they are fight goodgrief they are such jealous people lolso how have you been heard from honeybee?princess asked me for me email so i gave it to her hope she emails me soon
I gave it to her lastnite babe. She txtd me around midnight and I have it to her then. She said she will email you soon. She's not been feeling too good lately, I worry about her. She is the only positive thing that has came from this forum for me. So many people are rude and nasty on these forums and it was nice having her here to mellow things down a bit. I'm glad your daughter has made some improvements! I told you she would be ok.:) God is mighty and he works in mysterious ways. I think sometimes we forget that and he has to remind us of it. I have full belief He will turn things for the better with your daughter and she will be home soon. Ever thought of maybe having some fellow church members come to the hospital and all of you gather round her and anoint her and have a mass prayer? I know some may think it sounds silly, but prayer does work. And sometimes praying alone isn't enough. She needs blessing and the best way is to do it that way.:) anyhow darln, I hope the day goes well for you and your family and the drs give you some good news. <3
irene

Greensburg, KY

#5026 Mar 5, 2013
big charlie wrote:
<quoted text>if you are suppose to be irene then tell me something only irene knows
My cat's name is Tricia.
big charlie

Louisville, KY

#5027 Mar 5, 2013
irene wrote:
<quoted text>My cat's name is Tricia.
Sorry she doesnt have a cat

“No whining!”

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#5028 Mar 5, 2013
spartan wrote:
<quoted text>Funny thing is,when I told you it would feel empty without me,,,you didn't believe me.Funnier thing is,,,it's your own testimony that seems to be confirming it now.What I'm wondering now is,,,will we discuss these types of tings over dinner,,,or forget it all,,,and simply be taken with passion??? Based on the "make up" love I've experienced in the past though,,,I'd say that you and I are gonna have a "wonderful" time.
Uhm...no, that's not at all what I said. I prefer not to read your posts, followed by your other 14 screen names. In your absence, it becomes clear just have many names you use.

You references make me physically ill.
irene

Greensburg, KY

#5029 Mar 5, 2013
big charlie wrote:
<quoted text>Sorry she doesnt have a cat
Yu so stupid to tell me what I don't have. My cats names Tricia and she is a Persian tawny.
Scarecrow

Louisville, KY

#5030 Mar 5, 2013
I got some good recipes for cooking cats ..........

Kitty Kitty stir fry.

Country fried Kitty and brown gravy.

Baked feline with pearl onions and snow peas.
big charlie

Louisville, KY

#5031 Mar 5, 2013
Scarecrow wrote:
I got some good recipes for cooking cats ..........
Kitty Kitty stir fry.
Country fried Kitty and brown gravy.
Baked feline with pearl onions and snow peas.
LOL thats a good one

“No whining!”

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#5032 Mar 5, 2013
post number one wrote:
Man,,,I don't know who did it and I'm not really sure why,,,but thanks a lot.Been trying to do that since I sobered up and found it.
Where did post #1 go?
Scarecrow

Louisville, KY

#5033 Mar 5, 2013
I went and saw Jack the Giant Slayer over the weekend. It was in 3D and it looked really great. The 3D has come so far, I ducked when the giants threw boulders from the screen.

One scene struck me as odd. One giant was cooking for the others. He was wrapping pigs in a blanket for cooking. Then he wrapped a man and put him on a cookie sheet and put them into the oven.
irene

Mount Washington, KY

#5034 Mar 5, 2013
big charlie wrote:
<quoted text>LOL thats a good one
big fat Charlie yu better guit making fun of me and my cat. I already called monica Roberts and Melanie Robison and I can get ypir ip and have yu arrexted for threating women and crulty to animals.
Karen

Mount Washington, KY

#5035 Mar 5, 2013
Good evening everybody!
big charlie

Louisville, KY

#5036 Mar 5, 2013
irene wrote:
<quoted text>big fat Charlie yu better guit making fun of me and my cat. I already called monica Roberts and Melanie Robison and I can get ypir ip and have yu arrexted for threating women and crulty to animals.
scarecrow said it i said lol mean thats funny you big crybaby baby the real irene should have her cop friends look into your ip and get you for slander besides she spells better than you
Irene

Shepherdsville, KY

#5037 Mar 6, 2013
big charlie wrote:
<quoted text>scarecrow said it i said lol mean thats funny you big crybaby baby the real irene should have her cop friends look into your ip and get you for slander besides she spells better than you
o.k. big fat Charlie,,,, I called Jack Conway and Monica Robison and Melanie Roberts and have yu arrested for being nean ti women and stakking and I found some new bullets for my 45 and yu are stalking me and my cat, and my son is fbi man and have you ip.
big charlie

Louisville, KY

#5038 Mar 6, 2013
lol
Karen

Shepherdsville, KY

#5039 Mar 6, 2013
hello everyone!
Francis

Shepherdsville, KY

#5040 Mar 6, 2013
Hello Karen, How are you? I'm not doing too well as I had to go to the hospital for a broken foot. I was working in the kitchen and had baked a cake for my daughter's birthday and hit the wrong direction on my scooter and the cake fell off the table and broke my foot. The doctor wanted to know how much the cake weighed and I got mad at him and pulled my pistol and they called the police to have me arrested. They didn't do any thing because it wasn't loaded and I have a cc permit. The Dr. said not to come back anymore but I'm thinking about suing him for talking about my cake.
Karen

Shepherdsville, KY

#5041 Mar 6, 2013
Hi everyone ! Is their any men on here.
Karen

Shepherdsville, KY

#5042 Mar 6, 2013
Hello everyone!
Scarecrow

Louisville, KY

#5043 Mar 6, 2013
Hello Karen, welcome to the round table.........

Francis sorry to here about your foot ....... Hope it gets better......

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Fairdale Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Snaps: kinda like cheetos, remember? (Feb '09) 1 hr zirna72 8
this is what happens when you flirt with south ... 3 hr Protect Yourself 3
still no luck getting a girlfriend :( 3 hr Tinderer 4
Beware of Cindy Venture 5 hr SSOM 8
adam martinez 10 hr Growup2016 17
is Dr. Thomas Loeb a crook (Jul '12) 12 hr Gaylem1558 10
Salt River Tubing 13 hr Hawtwife 20
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Fairdale Mortgages