“No whining!”

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#4982 Mar 2, 2013
tellme wrote:
<quoted text>Why would you ever think you have the right to treat people like you do? Do you really think you are so special? I would lol to see your ugly face if you were confronted for your evil ways. I saw once where you said if a person couldn't take it they should go kill themselves,if your advice is so brilliant why don't you follow it. Back to where you belong.
Why would I kill myself? I do quite well in most everything I attempt and I can take anything that's thrown my way, times it by two, and throw it back. ;-)

Evil? No. Reality based? Yep.

Now, which of your screen names did I offend because obviously YOU never posted here before. And...now...you should up and profess to know what "everyone" thinks and for the sole purpose of calling me names. LOL!!!! It's also curious that you show up with a Shepherdsville location at the same exact time Spartan starts posting from the same. It's not rocket science.

“No whining!”

Location hidden

#4983 Mar 2, 2013
Reality based: People on life support cannot eat. Why that offends you is beyond me....but, then again, I don't really care that it does.
irene

Louisville, KY

#4984 Mar 2, 2013
HollyIsHellOnHeels wrote:
Reality based: People on life support cannot eat. Why that offends you is beyond me....but, then again, I don't really care that it does.
i dont know what your problem is I DID NOT SAY SHE WAS EATING MCDONALDS I SAID I PROMISED HER MCDONALDS.how hard is that for u to understand.i know people on life support cant eat mcdonald's.again i promised her mcdonald's when she gets better.you need a life and quit turning peopl's words around.whats the matter you gota pick on me since spartan ain;t on here.
irene

Louisville, KY

#4985 Mar 2, 2013
hey tellme please explain to miss busy body what a promise is im done with her.
p.s thankyou and god bless

“No whining!”

Location hidden

#4986 Mar 2, 2013
irene wrote:
<quoted text>i dont know what your problem is I DID NOT SAY SHE WAS EATING MCDONALDS I SAID I PROMISED HER MCDONALDS.how hard is that for u to understand.i know people on life support cant eat mcdonald's.again i promised her mcdonald's when she gets better.you need a life and quit turning peopl's words around.whats the matter you gota pick on me since spartan ain;t on here.
That post wasn't even directed towards you.

You know I've really contained myself with you, Irene. That's because I know enough to feel sorry for you. Keep it up and I'll change my tune.
tellme

Erlanger, KY

#4987 Mar 2, 2013
irene wrote:
hey tellme please explain to miss busy body what a promise is im done with her.
p.s thankyou and god bless
You are very welcome and God bless you,too. No one can explain anything,she already knows it all.

“No whining!”

Location hidden

#4989 Mar 2, 2013
tellme wrote:
<quoted text>Because you suggested another person do that. You couldn't take anything face to face,words don't mean shit you bitchh. I bet you can't stand it when someone confronts your sorry ass. Back to where you came from,hound.
Really? Do you know me? I think not. You are simmply an internet cowboy who has taken it upon yourself to do what you accuse others of. You would never say what you are now saying to anyone's face.

Are you a parrot? Every post you've made has been the same words, over and over. Those sad, little, curse words that make you feel like you are something other than a pathetic loser stuck on the bottom rung of society.....

“No whining!”

Location hidden

#4990 Mar 2, 2013
tellme wrote:
<quoted text>You are very welcome and God bless you,too. No one can explain anything,she already knows it all.
Oooooh.....the IRONY. HAHAHA! Christian, are ya?
LOL!!!!!!!!!!

“life is what you make of it.”

Since: Aug 12

Location hidden

#4991 Mar 2, 2013
Evenin y'all.
just saying

Louisville, KY

#4992 Mar 2, 2013
_princess1_ wrote:
Evenin y'all.
Evening princess1....

Location hidden

#4993 Mar 2, 2013
just saying wrote:
<quoted text>Evening princess1....
Evening. How are you?
just saying

Louisville, KY

#4994 Mar 2, 2013
_princess1_ wrote:
<quoted text>
Evening. How are you?
Doin well .

Location hidden

#4995 Mar 3, 2013
just saying wrote:
<quoted text>Doin well .
Good. Just woke up a bit ago. Gonna get myself and daughter ready for church. Have a a good day

Location hidden

#4996 Mar 3, 2013
Morning table! Everyone have a great day and hope church is good for y'all this morning!:) think me and the little one are gonna go to church in Bardstown this morning and visit some friends. Either way, everyone have a blessed day and please give the fussing a rest for the day
nobody

Elizabethtown, KY

#4997 Mar 3, 2013
Hi You'll
irene

Louisville, KY

#4998 Mar 3, 2013
nobody wrote:
Hi You'll
hi
somebody

Shepherdsville, KY

#5000 Mar 4, 2013
Hi U-uns!
Irene

Shepherdsville, KY

#5001 Mar 4, 2013
somebody wrote:
Hi U-uns!
Hi

Location hidden

#5002 Mar 4, 2013
Afternoon table!:)
Irene

Shepherdsville, KY

#5003 Mar 4, 2013
_princess1_ wrote:
Afternoon table!:)
Hi

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Fairdale Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Amanda and Bibb rebuilds the night house 1 hr rylermyler 1
Melanie...Melanie...Melanie 3 hr QueenOfTheBluegrass 1
Conditions. Of mobile home parks in shepherdsville 3 hr justsayin 2
Finally!! 6 hr Anon 14
Stephanie richard 7 hr Joey 4
Wayne & Trisha Sparks (Jul '13) 10 hr Desiree 8
let's beat off in the Shepherds pantry box 10 hr Lol 6

Fairdale Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance