Shepherdsville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 26, 2013

Judged:

yes sir sorry,but any way we can still be friends on here and in person.speaking of in person my husband said he still wanted to meet you just let us know when.its just hard to get over not haveing a dad to love you like a dad should but it has made me one thing thought to love my kids more and cherish them more.im glad my kids has a greaT dad.
spartan

Louisville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 26, 2013

Judged:

irene wrote:
yes sir sorry,but any way we can still be friends on here and in person.speaking of in person my husband said he still wanted to meet you just let us know when.its just hard to get over not haveing a dad to love you like a dad should but it has made me one thing thought to love my kids more and cherish them more.im glad my kids has a greaT dad.
To be honest girl,,,I've met several people of twice as several denominations,,,and have never experienced anything of this nature.Met several people who professed God,,,and made it clear that the only way to God,,,was through "them".However,,,I'm very interested in what you've got to say.It's been suggested that I've joined an alliance that will fail me,,,but it's yet to be determined if God made that call.In other words,,,"it'll be my judgment as opposed to an "of the wall suggestion" that guides this boat".Unless of course the Lord orders differently.And though it's not totally impossible,,,it's not very likely that He'd lead me this far along into "lunacy",,,to get trivial and change the plan.Either way,,,,,,,,,,thank you a lot for your favors this far.Tell Bucky I said "hello".
spartan

Louisville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 27, 2013

irene wrote:
yes my husband is just as forgiving as i am.he has to be he held his tongue with my family for twenty five years.my family isnt the easy to get along with god knows i have tried lol.as for me being forgiviving i am.the only person i cannot forgive is my dad he died 14 years ago and i hope he burns in hell i am sorry but he really hurt me mentally,physically and emotionally.because of him i have a hard time takeing compliments from people.the first time my husband paid me a compliment we ended up fighting stupid i know but when you grew up like i did you don't know who is out to hurt you.so with that said don't let people get to you and run you off like honey bee you are a sweet person goodnight
About your family.You suppose they'd be cool with a moron with a big mouth,,,,,,,,,,if I ever happened to bring one along???
spartan

Louisville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 27, 2013

irene wrote:
Girl,,,I hope everyone recognizes this for what it is,,,and don't confused,,,but I've thought a lot about you and your family tonight.Honestly,,,I recognize your past,your pain,your intelligence,,,and your fears.Being a man who prides himself for diggin' a well,catchin' fish,and playin' a mean game of spades,you got me wondering,,,would you accept me or resent me,,,if I was just as good at those things as you are?

“No whining!”

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 27, 2013

Judged:

spartan wrote:
<quoted text>Then your answer is,"no".For what it's worth though,,,I recognize it for what it is."A testimony of your character".In short,the iner workings of your mind seems to be leading you in the direction of sidestepping,,,when it would be easiest to simply lie.I honestly think that we both happen to be creatures of conscience,,,or we would've likely gave up on each other by now.Please???
How is that a "testimony" of my character? I didn't "sidestep" anything. You write some really dumb crap. Just because you are able to form a four syllable word does not mean it's used in the right context. And, again, your words are mumbo jumbo, hence the talking with a mouth full of crap comment.

I like reading the posts between you and Irene. I don't think she knows that your words are used incorrectly or, perhaps, doesn't even know what they mean to begin with. Not sure on that, but it seems as though she is one person you can run your game on.

I'm curious. Do you stil think you are a famous here? You posted on another thread that these forums would be empty without you.
irene

Shepherdsville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 27, 2013

why did you get mad at me for?i don'tunderstand your post i didn't push religion off on noone and said only way to god is through me if youre talking about what i said people in glass houses should throw stones i didnt mean you.im talking about everyone judgeing you.if you took that the wrongway im sorry.im done with the forum anyway just like honey
LJ mama

Louisville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 27, 2013

Judged:

Oh don't leave!!! Spartan finally has someone that he can talk to who is ot as smart as him!

“No whining!”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 27, 2013

Judged:

LJ mama wrote:
Oh don't leave!!! Spartan finally has someone that he can talk to who is ot as smart as him!
Hahahahaha!
french model

Shepherdsville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 27, 2013

Judged:

LJ mama wrote:
Brilliant, I wish I had thought of it. She is also on a lower economic status which might be the attraction.

“No whining!”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 27, 2013

Judged:

french model wrote:
<quoted text>Brilliant, I wish I had thought of it. She is also on a lower economic status which might be the attraction.
Could be. But I think it's likely the "you-made-it-past-10th-gr ade-and-I-didn't" intellectual ego stroke.

Did you also write the turtle's naval post? ;-)
french model

Shepherdsville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 27, 2013

Judged:

HollyIsHellOnHeels wrote:
<quoted text>
Could be. But I think it's likely the "you-made-it-past-10th-gr ade-and-I-didn't" intellectual ego stroke.
Did you also write the turtle's naval post? ;-)
Yes and I had another ready and didn't want to pile on.

“No whining!”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 27, 2013

Judged:

french model wrote:
<quoted text>Yes and I had another ready and didn't want to pile on.
I'm anxiously waiting.....

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 27, 2013

Judged:

Hello princess , spartan I think we are all thats left

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 27, 2013

Judged:

LJ mama wrote:
How are you gonna talk about how smart someone is and say something like ( is ot as )?

“life is what you make of it.”

Since: Aug 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 28, 2013

Judged:

I gotta say wrote:
Mornin!
spartan

Louisville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 28, 2013

Judged:

HollyIsHellOnHeels wrote:
<quoted text>
How is that a "testimony" of my character? I didn't "sidestep" anything. You write some really dumb crap. Just because you are able to form a four syllable word does not mean it's used in the right context. And, again, your words are mumbo jumbo, hence the talking with a mouth full of crap comment.
I like reading the posts between you and Irene. I don't think she knows that your words are used incorrectly or, perhaps, doesn't even know what they mean to begin with. Not sure on that, but it seems as though she is one person you can run your game on.
I'm curious. Do you stil think you are a famous here? You posted on another thread that these forums would be empty without you.
When I said you "sidestepped as opposed simply lied",,,I was actually complimenting you.Of course,,,I "was" extremely inebriated and mistakenly confused you with one of us among the human species.As for do I think I'm famous,,,Infamous actually.And yes,,,I have to say most everyone who frequents the forum is aware of me.And yeah,most everyone's real cool with ol' spartan in the beginning,,,then catches offense and drifts off,(real sorry that happened with Sweet Melody though).Thing is,if I wanted to be liked,I'd simply play it safe,tell everyone what they want to hear,,,and sidestep anything that requires anything controversial or any individual opinion.Either that,,,or just create an account to pick on spartan alongside of you and tri.Thing is,that wouldn't really suit my ends all that well.Well that,,,and every chance I get,,,I try to not be a cowardly weasel.Oh,there's something I'd like to clear up for you.Most of my words that are used out of context,,,actually fit perfectly,,,when you understand the spartan dialect.Of course,if it makes you feel superior to discriminate against my language as well as my habits,my past,my wife's weight,and my child for not getting ran over by a drunk driver,,,then don't hold back.Do your thing.
spartan

Louisville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 28, 2013

Judged:

I gotta say wrote:
Mornin' dude.
spartan

Louisville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 28, 2013

Judged:

_princess1_ wrote:
<quoted text>
Mornin!
Mornin' mam.
irene

Louisville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 28, 2013

Judged:

mornin spartan,just wanted to say hi

“life is what you make of it.”

Since: Aug 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 28, 2013

Judged:

spartan wrote:
<quoted text>Mornin' mam.
Morning! How are ya?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Fairdale Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Mitch McConnell 4 min wow 366
jan earle (Nov '09) 9 min brandy 6
Dr (Sep '13) 47 min The Truth 20
Dr. Tipton at Pediatrics of Bullitt County (Sep '13) 49 min The Truth 10
Jeff reynolds 1 hr wow 8
Linda & Poo (Sep '13) 2 hr yuck 21
Linda "Poo Pants" Tinnell's Cafe - would you ea... (Feb '13) 2 hr Fudgey 56

Search the Fairdale Forum:
•••
•••