Location hidden

#4668 Feb 20, 2013
Nite y'all :)
the real imitator

Shepherdsville, KY

#4669 Feb 20, 2013
_princess1_ wrote:
Goodnight sweetie, have a good day tomorrow. Night Backwoods Lady, round table and good night Mrs. Calabash wherever you are.
the real imitator

Shepherdsville, KY

#4670 Feb 20, 2013
Don wone wrote:
Hello round table!
Hello Don Wone and welcome to the round table!

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#4671 Feb 20, 2013
Thank you imitator

Location hidden

#4672 Feb 20, 2013
How is everyone tonight?
the real imitator

Shepherdsville, KY

#4673 Feb 20, 2013
Don wone wrote:
How is everyone tonight?
Due to the present political climate, I would be afraid to answer for anyone else but I am doing fine, thank you. Been watching a lot of bb games tonight.

Location hidden

#4674 Feb 20, 2013
Kentucky was ahead. Didn't see the ending. Who won?

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#4675 Feb 20, 2013
spartan wrote:
<quoted text>We can still count on you for the cokes and chips can't we??? All kiddin' aside,I was a little puzzled about the deli products.Glad I said something and you explained it though.If your wife wants to show off a bit and whip something up for this little get together,,,we'd be happy to have it.We're still gonna need chips and cokes.
I can handle that , I will have to have everyone attending sign a confidentiality forum so holly dont find out who I am lol , sounds like fun though

Location hidden

#4676 Feb 20, 2013
_princess1_ wrote:
Goodnight princess

“life is what you make of it.”

Since: Aug 12

Location hidden

#4677 Feb 20, 2013
I gotta say wrote:
<quoted text>Goodnight princess
Nite to u too. Gotta work tomoro. 10-6 :/ full book again tomoro tho!!:) money money money money!

Location hidden

#4679 Feb 20, 2013
_princess1_ wrote:
<quoted text>
Nite to u too. Gotta work tomoro. 10-6 :/ full book again tomoro tho!!:) money money money money!
There ya go , hope it goes well for ya.

Location hidden

#4680 Feb 20, 2013
Dont know why it posted that twice , quess I want ya to have a really good day lo

“No whining!”

Location hidden

#4681 Feb 21, 2013
I gotta say wrote:
<quoted text>Fine line in telling someone what they are doing is wrong and judgment I reckon. I never said I was holier than you,,,told ya before the comma thing is not trademarked ill use it if I want to,,,,and you are still a scared little , lying , trashy , no class having kid !!!!!!Oh and this is the only name I use , not everyone is like you , write a post then get on your cell phone under a different name to judge it , yeah we know about that to.
So, you are imitating your idol, huh? You can't communicate without name calling and then have the nerve to tout yourself as a Christian. I do, indeed, find that humurous!

You say that I am scared but it is you who intends to have those at the picnic sign a confidentiality agreement in fear of this scared little kid. LOL! You are just FULL of ironies. Like I said before, I don't judge posts and I don't post from a cell phone. But, dream what you will. I am everyone and everywhere. In fact, I'm spartan, too. You didn't know?
itsmeitsyou busted

Campbellsville, KY

#4682 Feb 21, 2013
itsmeitsyouwhoswho wrote:
A little bird told me to go look at the Mi Sol thread and you will see who the mean crazy woman who gets posts deleted are HOLLA BACK YALL
Has anyone put 2 n 2 together yet? Getting posts deleted in a flash then denying then Doug admitted he did.Sound familiar people? Comical!!!!! I had it figured out a long time ago miss bee Looks like madness has been her obsession since then. HYSTERICAL!!!!!!!!"Holla " how is Doug and Noah? Or maybe Doug left you because of this? Sounds like it started a big fight since you acted a fool at least Doug didnt Maybe that is why you live on Topix. Go care for your kid help him grow into a good person or did you lose him as well.
Miss bee Sorry you endured all you have from "Holla" because of me.
I wonder if the rest of the thread will get deleted. Go read it quickly before Ms.Pinson has it deleted
Sincerely (laughing)
Barbara Downs

“No whining!”

Location hidden

#4683 Feb 21, 2013
itsmeitsyou busted wrote:
<quoted text>
Has anyone put 2 n 2 together yet? Getting posts deleted in a flash then denying then Doug admitted he did.Sound familiar people? Comical!!!!! I had it figured out a long time ago miss bee Looks like madness has been her obsession since then. HYSTERICAL!!!!!!!!"Holla " how is Doug and Noah? Or maybe Doug left you because of this? Sounds like it started a big fight since you acted a fool at least Doug didnt Maybe that is why you live on Topix. Go care for your kid help him grow into a good person or did you lose him as well.
Miss bee Sorry you endured all you have from "Holla" because of me.
I wonder if the rest of the thread will get deleted. Go read it quickly before Ms.Pinson has it deleted
Sincerely (laughing)
Barbara Downs
Certifiably N-U-T-S. Haha!

“No whining!”

Location hidden

#4684 Feb 21, 2013
Well, I'm going to bed so let me know in the morning if I'm still Doug's wife, Holly Cecil, some old lady on 480, someone on HBs facebook page, a Hodge girl, or Holly Brooks. I should at least know since HB does, right? I'm having a bit of an identity crisis at the moment. LOL

HB, I'm thankful you have taken your antics to an entirely new level of crazy. The old posters know, but for the new posters here, you've left no doubt. ;-) It is a nice touch to switch screen names, though. Toooooo bad your location gives you away.
other half

Shepherdsville, KY

#4685 Feb 21, 2013
HollyIsHellOnHeels wrote:
Well, I'm going to bed so let me know in the morning if I'm still Doug's wife, Holly Cecil, some old lady on 480, someone on HBs facebook page, a Hodge girl, or Holly Brooks. I should at least know since HB does, right? I'm having a bit of an identity crisis at the moment. LOL
HB, I'm thankful you have taken your antics to an entirely new level of crazy. The old posters know, but for the new posters here, you've left no doubt. ;-) It is a nice touch to switch screen names, though. Toooooo bad your location gives you away.
goodnight
spartan

Louisville, KY

#4686 Feb 21, 2013
Good morning 'table.Everybody doin' alright?
Awesome.

Location hidden

#4687 Feb 22, 2013
spartan wrote:
Good morning 'table.Everybody doin' alright?
Awesome.
Doing great!! Hope you are too !! Have an awesome weekend, i'm unpacking and getting things together from our trip! Talk soon!

Location hidden

#4688 Feb 22, 2013
HollyIsHellOnHeels wrote:
Oh Lord, you've said my location is 3 different ones now!! You crack me up!!! I've not even posted so quit blaming me for things I didn't do, do you think I'm the only person in the world jeez talking about paranoid and delusional!! I just keep laughing at you. But I do believe all the posts BARBARA DOWNS posted, she DOES live in Etown and knows who you are, get over yourself and leave me out of your typing psychosis! I will say this ONE MORE TIME!!!.
I ONLY POST UNDER HONEY BEE YOU ARE CRAZY GET HELP QUIT STALKING ME!
Just because she figured out the REAL HOLLA don't try to divert like Obama does!!! Ours obvious so deal with it, your heart is so full of blackness and self loathing that you take it put on everyone!!
DON'T ADDRESS ME OR ACCUSE ME OUR LITE ON ME AGAIN!! Your game is over!!
For the record, I wish you would show up at our picynic! Doubt anyone that had that many people hating them would ever show their gave in the crowd, you're the big mouth coward behind the many many screen names.
Now I go back to ignoring you so fire away, but BEST you don't ever mention me name or.initials. Call me crazy one more time and you well find out how serious I am. Now POOF BE GONE LIAR!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Fairdale Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Circuit Court Judge Olu Stevens 24 min Brenda 33
Female Dominatrix Sessions 59 min MsJayde 1
Trumble boys (Feb '13) 2 hr kkkkkkk 13
Debate: Gay Marriage - Louisville, KY (Jul '10) 3 hr Dave 288
Devlin O'Malley 3 hr Her Dumb boyfriend 2
Carla Rebecca Rushing Stage Name Cody Lane Loui... (Jan '14) 4 hr Fredrick 79
Anyone seen fat disgusting Maryann Collins? 6 hr Hangryman 1
More from around the web

Fairdale People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE