Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#4558 Feb 17, 2013
_princess1_ wrote:
<quoted text>
Haha yep! But I'm only 5'8" while wearing my heels. I'm right in Bardstown. Thts why I asked u b4 if I had cut ur hair b4.
I have seen you before but you have never cut my hair , and everytime I see you , you are smiling.
spartan

Louisville, KY

#4559 Feb 17, 2013
_princess1_ wrote:
<quoted text>
Well thank you. How are you and the miss doing today? I'm working as usual. But making the money!
You're always workin' and makin' that money.I respect that ethic kiddo.Anyway,me and the miss are doing alright I suppose.Thanks for askin'.
spartan

Louisville, KY

#4560 Feb 17, 2013
_princess1_ wrote:
What's everybody think of my dark hair compared to the blonde it was before?
Honestly,the tips you receive from your clients with the dark hair now,verses what you received with the blonde hair then should be a fairly close indicator as to which is most accepted.Worked with a lady a while back who used a dark auburn or red or something to that effect to color her already dark hair,and honestly,,,it complimented her already lovely hair in a manner that inspired me to ask my wife to do the same.So,if your hair is naturally dark,,,I would strongly recommend it.Either way,,,it can't hurt to try.
spartan

Louisville, KY

#4561 Feb 17, 2013
Honey Bee 1st wrote:
<quoted text>
Doing great!!! Its 80 degrees where Iam :)
Be back in a few days!
Take care all, until then...
Eighty degrees you say.If I can ask,,,why on earth would you wanna leave that? How about if I come hang out with you instead?:)Either way,,,I hope you enjoy yourself and have a good time til you do.

“life is what you make of it.”

Since: Aug 12

Location hidden

#4562 Feb 17, 2013
I gotta say wrote:
<quoted text>I have seen you before but you have never cut my hair , and everytime I see you , you are smiling.
You're right I am always smiling! That's because I love what I do!:)) you should stop by sometime and say hello. I'm here til 6 today and til 1 tomoro.

Location hidden

#4563 Feb 17, 2013
spartan wrote:
<quoted text>You're always workin' and makin' that money.I respect that ethic kiddo.Anyway,me and the miss are doing alright I suppose.Thanks for askin'.
I'm a hard worker that's for certain! I guess that's my downfall tho. I'm here more than I am at home most of the time :( so I miss out on alot with my daughter.

Location hidden

#4564 Feb 17, 2013
spartan wrote:
<quoted text>Honestly,the tips you receive from your clients with the dark hair now,verses what you received with the blonde hair then should be a fairly close indicator as to which is most accepted.Worked with a lady a while back who used a dark auburn or red or something to that effect to color her already dark hair,and honestly,,,it complimented her already lovely hair in a manner that inspired me to ask my wife to do the same.So,if your hair is naturally dark,,,I would strongly recommend it.Either way,,,it can't hurt to try.
I love the auburn low lites. They're beautiful! And they bring out the color of my eyes as well when I do them. I just may throw a few in my hair this next wk when I get a chance. Thanks for thinking of that for me! Anyhow gotta get back to work, ttyl

Location hidden

#4565 Feb 17, 2013
Good evening table!
spartan

Louisville, KY

#4566 Feb 17, 2013
_princess1_ wrote:
<quoted text>
I love the auburn low lites. They're beautiful! And they bring out the color of my eyes as well when I do them. I just may throw a few in my hair this next wk when I get a chance. Thanks for thinking of that for me! Anyhow gotta get back to work, ttyl
Been cuttin' my own hair for a long minute now,,,and always walk around with it looking pretty rough.Since your experienced in the field,and if you don't mind my asking,,,"are there any options for a guy with very short and choppy looking hair"??? Something that would make him appear at least somewhat presentable???
Opossum

Shepherdsville, KY

#4567 Feb 17, 2013
_princess1_ wrote:
Good evening table!
Goodnite Princess, Backwoods Lady, Round Table and goodnight Mrs Calabash, wherever you are.
spartan

Louisville, KY

#4568 Feb 17, 2013
Opossum wrote:
<quoted text>Goodnite Princess, Backwoods Lady, Round Table and goodnight Mrs Calabash, wherever you are.
No goodnight or endearing affections for me??? I do got feelings you know!! Anyway,this is where I usually start singin',,,"they never let poor spaaartaaan,,,join in in the reindeer gaaaaames".However,it doesn't seem to have the "zing" on the forum as it does for real.Anyway,,,have a good night 'possum.

Location hidden

#4569 Feb 17, 2013
spartan wrote:
<quoted text>Been cuttin' my own hair for a long minute now,,,and always walk around with it looking pretty rough.Since your experienced in the field,and if you don't mind my asking,,,"are there any options for a guy with very short and choppy looking hair"??? Something that would make him appear at least somewhat presentable???
How have u been cutting it like with clippers? Are you wanting me to give u options on how u can fix it yourself or what u can go into a salon and tell them to do with it? If u want to fix it urself, I suggest going and buying a good set of clippers at Sally's beauty supply and letting ur wife fix it darlin. The brand that I have are andis master clippers. They're complete stainless steel. They're heavier than shit but once u get use to them they're an awesome pair. They are less expensive now than when they first came out and I bought them. I think at regular customer price they're around $130.00 and u have to buy the guards separately. That's another $25.00
But like I said they're definitely worth the cost if u will use them often. I suggest going with about a #4 guard on the back and sides and about a #6 on the top. Then to blend the cut put the 4 guard back on the clippers and push the blade open to blend between the 2 to smooth out any lines around the top. Hope this helps :)

Location hidden

#4570 Feb 17, 2013
Opossum wrote:
<quoted text>Goodnite Princess, Backwoods Lady, Round Table and goodnight Mrs Calabash, wherever you are.
Goodnite darlin!:)
spartan

Louisville, KY

#4571 Feb 17, 2013
_princess1_ wrote:
<quoted text>
How have u been cutting it like with clippers? Are you wanting me to give u options on how u can fix it yourself or what u can go into a salon and tell them to do with it? If u want to fix it urself, I suggest going and buying a good set of clippers at Sally's beauty supply and letting ur wife fix it darlin. The brand that I have are andis master clippers. They're complete stainless steel. They're heavier than shit but once u get use to them they're an awesome pair. They are less expensive now than when they first came out and I bought them. I think at regular customer price they're around $130.00 and u have to buy the guards separately. That's another $25.00
But like I said they're definitely worth the cost if u will use them often. I suggest going with about a #4 guard on the back and sides and about a #6 on the top. Then to blend the cut put the 4 guard back on the clippers and push the blade open to blend between the 2 to smooth out any lines around the top. Hope this helps :)
Actually,I considered having you cut it while I carefully observe,,,and mentioning the ordeal in a post later the same evening.

Location hidden

#4572 Feb 17, 2013
spartan wrote:
<quoted text>Actually,I considered having you cut it while I carefully observe,,,and mentioning the ordeal in a post later the same evening.
Thts cool. Just let me know
spartan

Louisville, KY

#4573 Feb 17, 2013
_princess1_ wrote:
<quoted text>
Thts cool. Just let me know
Glad to hear that.Was hoping you wasn't gonna think it creepy.

Location hidden

#4574 Feb 17, 2013
spartan wrote:
<quoted text>Glad to hear that.Was hoping you wasn't gonna think it creepy.
Nah. Bring the miss with ya. I'd like to meet y'all.
spartan

Louisville, KY

#4575 Feb 17, 2013
_princess1_ wrote:
<quoted text>
Nah. Bring the miss with ya. I'd like to meet y'all.
The way you put that,,,I'm guessing that you misunderstood my intentions.Sorry about that.Either way,,,good bye kiddo.

Location hidden

#4576 Feb 17, 2013
spartan wrote:
<quoted text>The way you put that,,,I'm guessing that you misunderstood my intentions.Sorry about that.Either way,,,good bye kiddo.
No no I didn't misunderstand that at all. I just meant that when u come in for a haircut, bring her as well. I really did mean that I'd like to meet you both. I think you took that wrong. I know you didn't have any wrong intentions in coming by to get a haircut spartan. Sorry if I made you feel that way though.:/

Location hidden

#4577 Feb 18, 2013
Evening table

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Fairdale Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
12 seconds of violating my privacy will cost yo... 34 min Ralph 1
What happened to Holly, spartan and Honeybee? 2 hr spartan 3
honeybees daycare 3 hr parent 44
Circuit Court Judge Olu Stevens 4 hr Right Wing 26
Hot Legs strip club? (Feb '13) 5 hr A friend 24
Brad Jones 8 hr reply 9
joeschmo 17 hr joe schmo 53
More from around the web

Fairdale People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE