“life is what you make of it.”

Since: Aug 12

Location hidden

#4538 Feb 14, 2013
Good afternoon all! Sorry I haven't posted in a couple of days. Needed a break. How everyone? Happy valentines day!

Location hidden

#4539 Feb 14, 2013
Good nite all! Hope you all had a very happy valentines day!:)

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#4540 Feb 14, 2013
Hello table. How is everyone ?

Location hidden

#4541 Feb 15, 2013
_princess1_ wrote:
Good nite all! Hope you all had a very happy valentines day!:)
Very nice indeed! Husband knows the way to my heart, got me the Henry lever action 22 rifle I've been wanting, just a for fun gun... Shame I can't find bullets for it!
We're on a family ” vacation” even my son got to take some time off work to go!
Hope everyone else had a good day also. We've never really given in to the VALENTINE hype, show each other every day, no need for hallmark to tell us that lol
Y'all have a great day and weekend. I'll be back sporadically.

Gotta say, been pretty good, how about yourself?

Spartan... I'll be back with the devotionals, but pray before you read them, pray for understanding and He will help you to!
Y'all take care!
Scarecrow

Louisville, KY

#4542 Feb 15, 2013
The ammo problems will clear up in a few months. Obama's gun control is going nowhere........
tri

Mount Washington, KY

#4543 Feb 15, 2013
I gotta say wrote:
Hello table. How is everyone ?
Having a hard time with atrial fibrillation, had to be shocked back into rhythm last week and have been on meds since then. They keep me pretty knocked out. Good to hear from you, did you ever watch the green mile?

Location hidden

#4544 Feb 15, 2013
Scarecrow wrote:
The ammo problems will clear up in a few months. Obama's gun control is going nowhere........
I sure hope so, this is ridiculous!! I only need measly little ole 22s , I guess since those ARs can shoot them is why the shelves are empty. Someone told me to call knob creek that they have some??
Turkey season is coming up, my favorite, I can't find turkey loads for my 20Ga either!!
The places I looked online says everyone is backordered until May thru October on 22s!! I have a few boxes of everything else I need, no stock piling here, maybe I should have lol
Haven't heard from you in a while, doing ok?

Location hidden

#4545 Feb 15, 2013
What's everybody think of my dark hair compared to the blonde it was before?

Location hidden

#4546 Feb 15, 2013
Honey Bee 1st wrote:
<quoted text>Very nice indeed! Husband knows the way to my heart, got me the Henry lever action 22 rifle I've been wanting, just a for fun gun... Shame I can't find bullets for it!
We're on a family ” vacation” even my son got to take some time off work to go!
Hope everyone else had a good day also. We've never really given in to the VALENTINE hype, show each other every day, no need for hallmark to tell us that lol
Y'all have a great day and weekend. I'll be back sporadically.

Spartan... I'll be back with the devotionals, but pray before you read them, pray for understanding and He will help you to!
Y'all take care!
Yay honey!!!!! I'm glad ur son got to take some time off of work to be with you guys!!!!! Much love y'all!:)

“No whining!”

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#4547 Feb 15, 2013
tri wrote:
<quoted text> Having a hard time with atrial fibrillation, had to be shocked back into rhythm last week and have been on meds since then. They keep me pretty knocked out. Good to hear from you, did you ever watch the green mile?
I wondered what happened to you. I hope you are on the path to feeling better.
tri

Mount Washington, KY

#4548 Feb 15, 2013
HollyIsHellOnHeels wrote:
<quoted text>
I wondered what happened to you. I hope you are on the path to feeling better.
I`m doing better, thank you. I find it ironic that you would be the only person commenting. That`s meant as a compliment. It`s been nine years since my quintuple bypass so I guess it`s to be expected. Those paddles scare me though. I will be monitoring some. Thanks again!

Location hidden

#4549 Feb 16, 2013
_princess1_ wrote:
I didnt see it before but I like it , im a sucker for dark hair.
You actually look real familiar , are you around 5'8" and wear heals while cutting hair sometimes?

Location hidden

#4550 Feb 16, 2013
Glad to hear it , and I have been pretty good myself.

Location hidden

#4551 Feb 16, 2013
tri wrote:
<quoted text> Having a hard time with atrial fibrillation, had to be shocked back into rhythm last week and have been on meds since then. They keep me pretty knocked out. Good to hear from you, did you ever watch the green mile?
Oh man im sorry to hear about that , but am very glad your ticker is working right again.I did watch the green mile , that was a really good movie.Are you on bedrest ?

Location hidden

#4552 Feb 16, 2013
I gotta say wrote:
<quoted text>I didnt see it before but I like it , im a sucker for dark hair.
You actually look real familiar , are you around 5'8" and wear heals while cutting hair sometimes?
Haha yep! But I'm only 5'8" while wearing my heels. I'm right in Bardstown. Thts why I asked u b4 if I had cut ur hair b4.

Location hidden

#4553 Feb 17, 2013
1 Peter 3:8-10 NIV

Finally, all of you, be like-minded, be sympathetic, love one another, be compassionate and humble. Do not repay evil with evil or insult with insult. On the contrary, repay evil with blessing, because to this you were called so that you may inherit a blessing. For,
"Whoever would love life
and see good days
must keep their tongue from evil
and their lips from deceitful speech.

Have a blessed day everyone!
spartan

Ft Mitchell, KY

#4554 Feb 17, 2013
_princess1_ wrote:
You wear both of them very well,,,but I myself prefer the darker color.
spartan

Ft Mitchell, KY

#4555 Feb 17, 2013
Honey Bee 1st wrote:
1 Peter 3:8-10 NIV
Finally, all of you, be like-minded, be sympathetic, love one another, be compassionate and humble. Do not repay evil with evil or insult with insult. On the contrary, repay evil with blessing, because to this you were called so that you may inherit a blessing. For,
"Whoever would love life
and see good days
must keep their tongue from evil
and their lips from deceitful speech.
Have a blessed day everyone!
Hello Miss Bee.Hope you're doin' alright this morning.Kinda cold out,,,but lovely through the window.

Location hidden

#4556 Feb 17, 2013
spartan wrote:
<quoted text>You wear both of them very well,,,but I myself prefer the darker color.
Well thank you. How are you and the miss doing today? I'm working as usual. But making the money!

Location hidden

#4557 Feb 17, 2013
spartan wrote:
<quoted text>Hello Miss Bee.Hope you're doin' alright this morning.Kinda cold out,,,but lovely through the window.
Doing great!!! Its 80 degrees where Iam :)
Be back in a few days!
Take care all, until then...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Fairdale Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Smokey Oak claims to not fear anyone and is tak... 17 min Grizzly g 2
pouring hot sauce down childs throat (Aug '14) 54 min James 10
Local women warning 2 hr MrSnowMan 2
Any Prostitutes in Louisville (Dec '09) 4 hr me 27
Strippers 4 hr that one guy 13
Brittany Herbst? 5 hr Frank 1
News Former high school principal intends to plead g... 5 hr Guy 1

Fairdale Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance