spartan

Ft Mitchell, KY

#4458 Feb 8, 2013
the real imitator wrote:
<quoted text>I`m not sure what all of that means but I can assure you that I have no alliance with Holly, I said that before. As far as castigating her for her role, I put her on probation and you continued to talk to her. I cannot argue with people while professing to be a Christian and I am not the type of person to carry on a fight of words. If someone talked about my family I would find out who they are and confront them. Having said all that I was surprised to see you give Backwoods Lady a hard time just for talking to me. She has always taken up for you and is a good person. Late Tuesday night, early Wednesday morning I had to go to the hospital as my heart was out of rhythm. I just got home this afternoon and am a lot of medication. I hope you had a snoot full when you started all that bad news and can see the error of your ways. I have never attacked you or helped anyone else make fun of you.
Well,,,what I said to BackWoods Lady was a very direct response to something that she said.As for seeing the error of my ways,,,"no",,,not yet.

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#4459 Feb 8, 2013
spartan wrote:
<quoted text>Well,,,what I said to BackWoods Lady was a very direct response to something that she said.As for seeing the error of my ways,,,"no",,,not yet.
I would love to find out what I said to make you mad at me, because I can assure you I never meant to hurt you in any way,,,look up post # and let me know,but I can assure you you have made me look at things on here in a totally different light.... I'm not going to say sorry for something I don't even know I said, so point it out,so I can say sorry or that it was something I meant !!!!!
spartan

Ft Mitchell, KY

#4460 Feb 8, 2013
Backwoods Lady wrote:
<quoted text>I would love to find out what I said to make you mad at me, because I can assure you I never meant to hurt you in any way,,,look up post # and let me know,but I can assure you you have made me look at things on here in a totally different light.... I'm not going to say sorry for something I don't even know I said, so point it out,so I can say sorry or that it was something I meant !!!!!
Unless I'm misunderstanding,,,I made it clear that the post I responded to,was the one where you stated that it,"never ends".Tri,(similar to just how he did the other day when he got my first negative post),attempted to shift the polarity of the facts in order to color the story a little differently than it really is.Anyway,if you'll notice ,tri claimed that I give you a hard time because "you" were talking to "him",,,and said it boldly as if the facts supported it.Thinking about it,when one so boldly speaks against the obviously stated facts like that,,,another could almost call it a "lie".
spartan

Ft Mitchell, KY

#4461 Feb 8, 2013
the real imitator wrote:
<quoted text>I`m not sure what all of that means but I can assure you that I have no alliance with Holly, I said that before. As far as castigating her for her role, I put her on probation and you continued to talk to her. I cannot argue with people while professing to be a Christian and I am not the type of person to carry on a fight of words. If someone talked about my family I would find out who they are and confront them. Having said all that I was surprised to see you give Backwoods Lady a hard time just for talking to me. She has always taken up for you and is a good person. Late Tuesday night, early Wednesday morning I had to go to the hospital as my heart was out of rhythm. I just got home this afternoon and am a lot of medication. I hope you had a snoot full when you started all that bad news and can see the error of your ways. I have never attacked you or helped anyone else make fun of you.
"Kept talking to her after you put her on probation you say".Actually,I had a whole lot I was going to tell you on this post,,,but the Lord leaned on me not to.So anyway,,,God bless you tri.

Location hidden

#4462 Feb 8, 2013
spartan wrote:
<quoted text>Hurt myself pretty good Wednesday,,,and didn't even see the outside yesterday.And in spite of strong hope,I don't believe I'm gonna see it today either.Tried drinking the pain away,but that not only didn't help,,,it gave me even more grief to wrestle with.As for what's eating me,,,it's nothing new really.Only a new version of an old scene.And while it ain't really all that big a deal,,,it does get frustrating at times.Either way,,,sorry if I was rude to you.Haven't looked at the forum since before I went to bed the other night,,,so don't know.
Glad to see you made it thru the nights... Hope you heal up pretty quik and I hope the weather straightens back up fast, was nice while it lasted. Take care of yourself & Mrs.Spartan I'm sure little sparty is at that age he does pretty well for himself, they are tough buggers! I'm cuddled on the couch with my hubman finally found SLINGBLADE, borrowed it from a friend, so now I'm going to find out what all those posts meant, hope I can laugh about them...meaning I hope they weren't intended to be offensive. Who ever knows in this place lol (you never commented, just tri and I think it was white van that commented). Have a good evening Spartans. I'm going to the rodeo in Bowling Green tomorrow YEEHAW YALL :)
Spartan read this

Louisville, KY

#4463 Feb 8, 2013
spartan wrote:
<quoted text>Yeah,,,it's me bro'.And I understand how this can appear to be outta the blue,to the untrained eye.However,I've been tracking an unease with tri for quite a while.After backtracking posts to follow up on it,,,the clues seem to indicate that tri has carried hard feelings for me since I made it clear that I don't accept homosexuality as God's grace.Made me seriously wonder exactly how many of my topix troubles that he's actually hiding behind,,,while fronting to be a dear sweet old man.Bottom line is,I was having a tough time with my account disappearing while I was posting to tri as it was.Backwoods Lady interjecting with her self-righteous interruption,,,upset me even worse,(actually woke me up this morning).And while I feel a little bit awkward,,,on the off beat chance that I may be giving tri an unfair shake due to reading the facts wrong,,,Backwoods Lady deserved the reply that she got.Either way,,,I'm sorta sorry it's this way dude.
What ever !!!
Spartan read this

Louisville, KY

#4464 Feb 8, 2013
Backwoods Lady wrote:
<quoted text>Honey Bee,when I made that "does it ever stop " comment it was because I thought someone was being spartan,because he was registered I thought some one was just using his unregistered name!!!!! Never had a clue it was the real spartan......I don't recall degrading spartan....I have always been in spartans corner..... when HOLLY was in his crap I was there for him, I took up for his wife, and son, i'm sorry if that was the comment that he thinks was taking up for Tri, when in fact it was in his defense,thought someone was being a fake !!!!! Have not read the rest ,but Tri sure stayed hide last night !!!!!!!! Have a great day, and prayers to the Round Table !!!!
Got to go,and will be back late,but not gonna EVER visit the forum again, the drama is not worth it, spartan thought we were forum friends, but I guess I was wrong... But I did not say or do any thing against or about you,for you to treat me like you did .... tried to stay off last time ,but came back to defend you against Holly..will not happen again !!!! God Bless you !!!!!!!!!!
Nikita Kruschev

Elizabethtown, KY

#4465 Feb 8, 2013
LOL couldn't do it, educated better couldn't do it, Chad couldn't do it and Holla couldn't do it, but I have done it. I have destroyed the round table from within. " We shall destroy you from within" Nikita Kruschev 8-3-2003
spartan

Ft Mitchell, KY

#4466 Feb 8, 2013
Spartan read this wrote:
<quoted text> Got to go,and will be back late,but not gonna EVER visit the forum again, the drama is not worth it, spartan thought we were forum friends, but I guess I was wrong... But I did not say or do any thing against or about you,for you to treat me like you did .... tried to stay off last time ,but came back to defend you against Holly..will not happen again !!!! God Bless you !!!!!!!!!!
Too dramatic you say.Are you for real? Anyway,yes,I appreciate it that you defended me against 'holly.No doubt about that.And even feel kinda sorry that the whole thing went down like it did.Though I don't think you truly understand how it really went down.Fact is,I got a little loud with tri,I understood your message to be getting a little loud with me in his defense,and I in turn got a little loud with you,,,in my defense.As for my consequent attitude about it,,,I believe that my apologies have been implied even if they weren't worded in a manner you was expecting.Either way,,,I hope God blesses you too.
spartan

Ft Mitchell, KY

#4467 Feb 8, 2013
Honey Bee 1st wrote:
<quoted text>
Glad to see you made it thru the nights... Hope you heal up pretty quik and I hope the weather straightens back up fast, was nice while it lasted. Take care of yourself & Mrs.Spartan I'm sure little sparty is at that age he does pretty well for himself, they are tough buggers! I'm cuddled on the couch with my hubman finally found SLINGBLADE, borrowed it from a friend, so now I'm going to find out what all those posts meant, hope I can laugh about them...meaning I hope they weren't intended to be offensive. Who ever knows in this place lol (you never commented, just tri and I think it was white van that commented). Have a good evening Spartans. I'm going to the rodeo in Bowling Green tomorrow YEEHAW YALL :)
Hun,,,you completely lost me with over eighty percent of this post.Don't know anything about a white van,a hubman?,a slingblade,,,and really don't understand what you're claiming that I didn't comment on.However,the nearly twenty-percent that I made out with clarity,was the fact that you wished me a "get well soon",showed concern for the other spartans in my house,and posted as a friend without hesitation in spite of the fact that it seem here lately as if I've had a chip on my shoulder.Either way,I've never really found a perfect way to say thanks,(despite maximum effort).If I did though,,,this would definitely be where I would apply it.Best I got is though,,,Thanks kiddo.

Location hidden

#4468 Feb 8, 2013
spartan wrote:
<quoted text>Hun,,,you completely lost me with over eighty percent of this post.Don't know anything about a white van,a hubman?,a slingblade,,,and really don't understand what you're claiming that I didn't comment on.However,the nearly twenty-percent that I made out with clarity,was the fact that you wished me a "get well soon",showed concern for the other spartans in my house,and posted as a friend without hesitation in spite of the fact that it seem here lately as if I've had a chip on my shoulder.Either way,I've never really found a perfect way to say thanks,(despite maximum effort).If I did though,,,this would definitely be where I would apply it.Best I got is though,,,Thanks kiddo.
Sorry, many posts back ,” white van” and tri were talking about wether I should post a pic as I had mentioned...then they were posting ” words from sling blade, Ive not seen it so I asked what they meant, no one would tell me, they just said I had to watch it. So that's what I'm going to do. Got side tracked with cooking chili first tho, going to watch it in a little bit. Sorry I should have posted that separately, didn't mean to confuse you. You didn't have any part in that conversation that's why you don't know :)
Hubman is what I call my husband, I guess because the hub is the center of most major operations, and a tire lol and he is the center of my world...well, when my son isn't here lol or if he's in the dogg house lol no that doesn't happen often, I'm SLOW to anger with him, never really much reason to, but when I do, its always a good reason lol like gone fishing or hunting too long
:) or being too nice to people who take advantage of him. He's such a nice guy, that happens often. I'd rather him be nice, but when I clearly see someone take advantage, it gets to me and I have to speak up, I am all for helping those in need ALWAYS! but some in his family just take advantage of him and its not right, I don't really get upset with him, its them...lazy people that CAN do for themselves, but won't, they just call him instead...we live too far away right now for that and gas being what it is...well enough said.
Did you figure your account out??
What's this non sense above me about,,, destroying the table? I don't see the table destroyed, I see a few genuine people and a few fakes but the genuine always outweigh the fake :)
Feeling better? How did you hurt yourself.
Thanks for the kind words, I sure like this ” us”
Much better! I see a long lasting friendship here, I would like for us and our spouses to have a day together maybe sometime this spring...maybe a fishing trip or picnic perhaps.

“life is what you make of it.”

Since: Aug 12

Location hidden

#4469 Feb 8, 2013
Good evening all!!! Work was VERY productive today! Did dang near a grand by myself today cutting hair! Thts a damn good day if I might say so! I hope everyone is doing well tonite. Everyone have a great and safe Friday night!

Location hidden

#4470 Feb 8, 2013
Well, I watched SLINGBLADE, good movie but sad... I heard all the other references made in the comments, the potted meat, biscuit and mustard. Watched very closely for the shoulders only part, wasn't there so I'm only left to assume my original thought that someone was referencing for my head be hacked off. Not very endearing but I have to say I'm not surprised. Tri/White Van. But I guess its not as bad as being made fun of for my disability over and over, or being told to kill myself. Oh lets not forget the old crippled ugly hag, that's a knee slapper they're ain't it Princess? How far from the truth is that statement LOL.
Its all quite funny to me, I call it the nature of the beast. Its been stated by a few that they don't argue, and Terri says he'd find out who it was and talk to them face to face, I'd like to know how you'd do that sir. My point is, I'd bet if any of those making those statements were the ones being maliciously made fun of, the story would be different. Now lets all remember, I didn't start the war per say, unless you'd call asking a simple question, politely I might add, would warrant the outcome that followed. Lets also remember that I didn't ” stalk” said prison ” following from post to post” until AFTER MANY MANY cruel things were said.
I don't think anyone here would have done anything different except I bet more than one curse word would have been used haha!

That being said, I'm off for a good nights sleep. Thanks for the movie recommendation, we enjoyed it. Spartan I hope you feel better, Princess, way to make the dough!.
Oh on a positive note, the Scooter Store rep came to the house today to take the measurements (insurance requirement) i.should be getting it in a few Weeks :)
The nerves they ” deadened” has brought much needed relief so I think I'll be able to get out and ” motor” around when it gets here, for those who actually care, thanks for the prayers :)
Going to the rodeo tomorrow yeehaw I've never been, imagine its gonna be a hoot hahhaa
Nite nite
spartan

Ft Mitchell, KY

#4471 Feb 9, 2013
_princess1_ wrote:
Good evening all!!! Work was VERY productive today! Did dang near a grand by myself today cutting hair! Thts a damn good day if I might say so! I hope everyone is doing well tonite. Everyone have a great and safe Friday night!
Morning kiddo.Hope you had a good night.
spartan

Ft Mitchell, KY

#4472 Feb 9, 2013
Honey Bee 1st wrote:
Well, I watched SLINGBLADE, good movie but sad... I heard all the other references made in the comments, the potted meat, biscuit and mustard. Watched very closely for the shoulders only part, wasn't there so I'm only left to assume my original thought that someone was referencing for my head be hacked off. Not very endearing but I have to say I'm not surprised. Tri/White Van. But I guess its not as bad as being made fun of for my disability over and over, or being told to kill myself. Oh lets not forget the old crippled ugly hag, that's a knee slapper they're ain't it Princess? How far from the truth is that statement LOL.
Its all quite funny to me, I call it the nature of the beast. Its been stated by a few that they don't argue, and Terri says he'd find out who it was and talk to them face to face, I'd like to know how you'd do that sir. My point is, I'd bet if any of those making those statements were the ones being maliciously made fun of, the story would be different. Now lets all remember, I didn't start the war per say, unless you'd call asking a simple question, politely I might add, would warrant the outcome that followed. Lets also remember that I didn't ” stalk” said prison ” following from post to post” until AFTER MANY MANY cruel things were said.
I don't think anyone here would have done anything different except I bet more than one curse word would have been used haha!
That being said, I'm off for a good nights sleep. Thanks for the movie recommendation, we enjoyed it. Spartan I hope you feel better, Princess, way to make the dough!.
Oh on a positive note, the Scooter Store rep came to the house today to take the measurements (insurance requirement) i.should be getting it in a few Weeks :)
The nerves they ” deadened” has brought much needed relief so I think I'll be able to get out and ” motor” around when it gets here, for those who actually care, thanks for the prayers :)
Going to the rodeo tomorrow yeehaw I've never been, imagine its gonna be a hoot hahhaa
Nite nite
Good morning Miss Bee.Hope you're night was good.Had a great one myself.Injury was feeling strong,so I was motivated for a midnight mountain climb.Got even better when I talked my son into going with me.Probably wasn't the smartest thing to do in my weakened condition,but the backpack full of pic-nic stuff and drinks was awesome,the view from the top was nothing short of magical,,,and the campfire boasting itself strong in spite of all the wood in the forest being water-logged,,,made it feel righteous.Hope you have that much fun and more today at the rodeo.And I really hope you don't feel that I'm patronizing you or being sarcastic when I say this,but "your above post,,,is truly the presentation of an intelligent person with a strong intuitive insight that I'm really proud to know.In short,God bless you Miss Bee.Hope your day is good.Oh,I may reply to other portions of this later.At the moment,,,me and mama spartan are tossin' around the idea of some breakfast.Don't get me wrong,various Little Debbies and canned root beer all night long is terrific,,,but still leaves you feeling like you're starving to death.

Location hidden

#4473 Feb 9, 2013
Afternoon all! Sorry haven't been on yet today, I am just now getting a break. Been busy all day at work. Hope everyone's doing great and ill b back on tonite!
spartan

Ft Mitchell, KY

#4474 Feb 9, 2013
Nikita Kruschev wrote:
LOL couldn't do it, educated better couldn't do it, Chad couldn't do it and Holla couldn't do it, but I have done it. I have destroyed the round table from within. " We shall destroy you from within" Nikita Kruschev 8-3-2003
What's up tri ol' buddy? You by any chance going to church in the morning? All that aside,,,you're a tough cat to keep up with.Been tracking you around the forum for a while,and for the most part,,,I really don't get your game.It seems that I attempt to keep up with you,,,and you toss a smoke-screen,,,and attempt to elude me.Statistically,I'm addicted to abuse,smoke-screens,and head-games,so I guess that means we need each other? Thinking about that strongly,I guess if all the demons on the planet were to up and go home at one time,,,it would only leave some of us lonely.Either way,,,have a good night.

Location hidden

#4475 Feb 9, 2013
spartan wrote:
<quoted text>Good morning Miss Bee.Hope you're night was good.Had a great one myself.Injury was feeling strong,so I was motivated for a midnight mountain climb.Got even better when I talked my son into going with me.Probably wasn't the smartest thing to do in my weakened condition,but the backpack full of pic-nic stuff and drinks was awesome,the view from the top was nothing short of magical,,,and the campfire boasting itself strong in spite of all the wood in the forest being water-logged,,,made it feel righteous.Hope you have that much fun and more today at the rodeo.And I really hope you don't feel that I'm patronizing you or being sarcastic when I say this,but "your above post,,,is truly the presentation of an intelligent person with a strong intuitive insight that I'm really proud to know.In short,God bless you Miss Bee.Hope your day is good.Oh,I may reply to other portions of this later.At the moment,,,me and mama spartan are tossin' around the idea of some breakfast.Don't get me wrong,various Little Debbies and canned root beer all night long is terrific,,,but still leaves you feeling like you're starving to death.
That sounds like GOOD times!!!!!!!

We had a great time at the rodeo, I was very impressed. Also a perk... at the gate a lady gave us free tickets!! I'd call that some good juju :)
I got some good video, wish I could upload the trick riders, one was FIVE yrs old!!! I don't know how to upload tho. I did kinda feel sorry for the little calves, I'm a softie
Been a long day so I'm going to dream land, going to try to make it to church in the morning, down here with our friends because their kids are performing in a play.
Glad you enjoyed my previous post. Have you been able to access your account yet? I sent those devotionals, probably take you a while to catch up, sorry, I had gotten behind in sending them. They sure are helpful with the current situations we all face in this time of our lives and the ways of the world. Princess, would you like me to start texting them to you? Its called DETOXING THE SOUL ... Really good, just let me know, I thought of posting as a thread, but don't want anyone to ruin it with silliness or atheism arguments.
I'm glad you had a good weekend spartan, despite the pain of your injury, our children always help to release more endorphins than we do on our own, from my experience!
Nite Spartan, Mrs. Spartan... and Princess :)

Location hidden

#4476 Feb 9, 2013
Honey Bee 1st wrote:
<quoted text>That sounds like GOOD times!!!!!!!

We had a great time at the rodeo, I was very impressed. Also a perk... at the gate a lady gave us free tickets!! I'd call that some good juju :)
I got some good video, wish I could upload the trick riders, one was FIVE yrs old!!! I don't know how to upload tho. I did kinda feel sorry for the little calves, I'm a softie
Been a long day so I'm going to dream land, going to try to make it to church in the morning, down here with our friends because their kids are performing in a play.
Glad you enjoyed my previous post. Have you been able to access your account yet? I sent those devotionals, probably take you a while to catch up, sorry, I had gotten behind in sending them. They sure are helpful with the current situations we all face in this time of our lives and the ways of the world. Princess, would you like me to start texting them to you? Its called DETOXING THE SOUL ... Really good, just let me know, I thought of posting as a thread, but don't want anyone to ruin it with silliness or atheism arguments.
I'm glad you had a good weekend spartan, despite the pain of your injury, our children always help to release more endorphins than we do on our own, from my experience!
Yes darln pretty please? I'm in and out of it off and on right now. I keep dozing off. Goodnite everyone. Talk in the AM
spartan

Ft Mitchell, KY

#4477 Feb 10, 2013
Honey Bee 1st wrote:
<quoted text>
That sounds like GOOD times!!!!!!!
Good morning girl.How you doing today.Hope you made it to the play and you had a good time.And I like the way you put that,,,"detoxing the soul".I actually believe that all of us need this from time to time.After all,people are judgmental,people are unfair,and people are mean,,,therefore it's rather easy to get mad at 'em,,,and compromise that which is right.Anyway,"no",,, I haven't manged to access my account yet.Gotta lot of suspicious activity on my computer here lately,(clicked post comment to post to you a while ago,,,and the entire thing disappeared),so I don't really know.All that aside,congratulations on your free tickets.Glad you had a good time,but hope it don't cost you.I was feeling strong Friday night,and literally running backing and forth the ridge and up and down the hill in search of thick-skinned cedars and sage to start fire with,,,and it actually felt pretty good.Not so much today though.However,it was worth it because I did indeed have a terrific time on my hilltop excursion.And you're right.Ain't anybody on the planet that I would have rather been with.Wasn't really sure how he was gonna react to a midnight climb in freezing weather in the dark,,,but even though he did warm his legs by the fire,,,he wore only shorts the entire time.I was extremely impressed.Since he wears shorts in extreme conditions around the house,,,I figured I'd let him try.Having a "battle dress uniform' bottom available among our supplies made me more comfortable though.All in all,I enjoyed some snacks,some sassafras juice,a good warm camp-fire,some fantastic conversation with my little man,rolled some huge rocks down the hill just to see how far they'd go,,,and learned that my little man is indeed a "little spartan".So yeah,it was a great time indeed.Equally exciting for me as your free tickets were for you.Seems as if we're blessed kiddo,,,and I'm certainly thankful for that.Praise the Lord.Either way,,,I hope the remainder of your weekend goes as smoothly as it started.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Fairdale Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Whitney Chrappa (May '16) 18 min Play time 7
Sick 32 min Play time 37
South side quarry 3 hr Krazy Eights 1
So many people who leave Kentucky, come back. ... (Jul '07) 7 hr Sandy06 470
Mattie's halfway house (Oct '11) 8 hr Cate86 8
Missing person Scotty Welch please help 10 hr QotBG 2
Cats lose by 10 10 hr QueenOfTheBluegrass 5

Fairdale Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance