Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#4397 Feb 5, 2013
I gotta say wrote:
Hello everyone. How are ya?
Backwoods Lady I thought they looked like orbeez to , but didnt really know if they would stay hydrated after two days in the desert heat? I aslo didnt think anyone should be squishin them until they were identified , what do you think?
Spartan I know what you mean about the government knowing before the public , and agree with you.I think if they declassfied every secret at once it might cause a mass panic.
HELLO, two days in the desert heat ??? They stayed hydrated in a bowl for about a week while sitting on kitchen counter !!! I have no thoughts on squishing part..... had I been the one to find them,I would of been squishing them..... I thank!!!!

Location hidden

#4398 Feb 5, 2013
Backwoods Lady wrote:
<quoted text> HELLO, two days in the desert heat ??? They stayed hydrated in a bowl for about a week while sitting on kitchen counter !!! I have no thoughts on squishing part..... had I been the one to find them,I would of been squishing them..... I thank!!!!
LOL , I quess they are pretty durable.
spartan

Louisville, KY

#4399 Feb 6, 2013
Backwoods Lady wrote:
<quoted text>It never stops does it ???????
Why don't you chew on somebody else girl,,,and mind your own.You wanna be tri's buddy,then by all means,,,be his buddy.Just don't make it a problem for me,,,and everything will be just fine.

Location hidden

#4400 Feb 6, 2013
spartan wrote:
<quoted text>Why don't you chew on somebody else girl,,,and mind your own.You wanna be tri's buddy,then by all means,,,be his buddy.Just don't make it a problem for me,,,and everything will be just fine.
ignore

“life is what you make of it.”

Since: Aug 12

Location hidden

#4401 Feb 6, 2013
spartan wrote:
<quoted text>Why don't you chew on somebody else girl,,,and mind your own.You wanna be tri's buddy,then by all means,,,be his buddy.Just don't make it a problem for me,,,and everything will be just fine.
What happened to your account???
Scarecrow

Louisville, KY

#4402 Feb 6, 2013
That's not the real Spartan. That just a gray box troll pretending to be Spartan. Spartan doesn't talk like that..........
spartan

Louisville, KY

#4404 Feb 6, 2013
_princess1_ wrote:
<quoted text>
What happened to your account???
Damn good question.I was actually proud of the fact that I've never been kicked off here before.And honestly,I can't even imagine what kind of song and dance that someone had to sing to get my account removed,,,since I'm actually quite tame compared to most.Either way,whoever done it,,,that was really weak.
spartan

Louisville, KY

#4405 Feb 6, 2013
Scarecrow wrote:
That's not the real Spartan. That just a gray box troll pretending to be Spartan. Spartan doesn't talk like that..........
Yeah,,,it's me bro'.And I understand how this can appear to be outta the blue,to the untrained eye.However,I've been tracking an unease with tri for quite a while.After backtracking posts to follow up on it,,,the clues seem to indicate that tri has carried hard feelings for me since I made it clear that I don't accept homosexuality as God's grace.Made me seriously wonder exactly how many of my topix troubles that he's actually hiding behind,,,while fronting to be a dear sweet old man.Bottom line is,I was having a tough time with my account disappearing while I was posting to tri as it was.Backwoods Lady interjecting with her self-righteous interruption,,,upset me even worse,(actually woke me up this morning).And while I feel a little bit awkward,,,on the off beat chance that I may be giving tri an unfair shake due to reading the facts wrong,,,Backwoods Lady deserved the reply that she got.Either way,,,I'm sorta sorry it's this way dude.

Location hidden

#4406 Feb 6, 2013
spartan wrote:
<quoted text>Yeah,,,it's me bro'.And I understand how this can appear to be outta the blue,to the untrained eye.However,I've been tracking an unease with tri for quite a while.After backtracking posts to follow up on it,,,the clues seem to indicate that tri has carried hard feelings for me since I made it clear that I don't accept homosexuality as God's grace.Made me seriously wonder exactly how many of my topix troubles that he's actually hiding behind,,,while fronting to be a dear sweet old man.Bottom line is,I was having a tough time with my account disappearing while I was posting to tri as it was.Backwoods Lady interjecting with her self-righteous interruption,,,upset me even worse,(actually woke me up this morning).And while I feel a little bit awkward,,,on the off beat chance that I may be giving tri an unfair shake due to reading the facts wrong,,,Backwoods Lady deserved the reply that she got.Either way,,,I'm sorta sorry it's this way dude.
You are not spartan..... if so you will know the answer to this........ how is it that I know you, you have 5 minutes to report back,if your spartan you will post back with correct answer !!!!!!! time stars now.

Location hidden

#4407 Feb 6, 2013
Times up !!!!
spartan

Louisville, KY

#4408 Feb 6, 2013
Backwoods Lady wrote:
<quoted text>It never stops does it ???????
Not really trying to be negative here kiddo,but if the whole world "did" in fact decide to change it's mind and allow all that is evil to quietly slither back into a hole,,,did you "REALLY" expect it to start with me??? My point is,,,your statement,,,seemed to put a whole lot more on me than I really deserve.Am regretful that I didn't handle it differently though.Fact is,for the most part,you've always been pretty cool,,,and probably "would" have deserved it,,,"if" in fact three other people in our hometown wasn't watchin'.So even though you may not interpret this post to be sayin' it,,,"sorry I snapped at ya".
spartan

Louisville, KY

#4409 Feb 6, 2013
Backwoods Lady wrote:
<quoted text> You are not spartan..... if so you will know the answer to this........ how is it that I know you, you have 5 minutes to report back,if your spartan you will post back with correct answer !!!!!!! time stars now.
Was in process of sending previous post.Sorry you can't believe it's me.Makes me feel worse.Either way,you know me from your "profession".Only thing you've ever said,,,unless I missed something.

Location hidden

#4410 Feb 6, 2013
spartan wrote:
<quoted text>Damn good question.I was actually proud of the fact that I've never been kicked off here before.And honestly,I can't even imagine what kind of song and dance that someone had to sing to get my account removed,,,since I'm actually quite tame compared to most.Either way,whoever done it,,,that was really weak.
No shit!!! I was wondering the other day, that's why I haven't really talked to you much because I wasn't sure it was you.
spartan

Louisville, KY

#4411 Feb 6, 2013
_princess1_ wrote:
<quoted text>
No shit!!! I was wondering the other day, that's why I haven't really talked to you much because I wasn't sure it was you.
Forgive me,but in the the confusion,,,I'm not really sure which "you" you are are commending,,,and which "you",,,you are condemning.Sorry about the misunderstanding either way.I'm only confused myself.

Location hidden

#4412 Feb 6, 2013
spartan wrote:
<quoted text>Forgive me,but in the the confusion,,,I'm not really sure which "you" you are are commending,,,and which "you",,,you are condemning.Sorry about the misunderstanding either way.I'm only confused myself.
Sorry I was trying to type that quickly bc I was still at work so I didn't clarify completely. I meant no shit on how your account could've been blocked. I don't understand unless someone reported you. I haven't seen anything that you've said or done wrong on that account. But with you posting as a grey box lately, I hadn't spoken much to you bc I wasn't sure if it was an imposter or not...
spartan

Louisville, KY

#4413 Feb 6, 2013
_princess1_ wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry I was trying to type that quickly bc I was still at work so I didn't clarify completely. I meant no shit on how your account could've been blocked. I don't understand unless someone reported you. I haven't seen anything that you've said or done wrong on that account. But with you posting as a grey box lately, I hadn't spoken much to you bc I wasn't sure if it was an imposter or not...
Explaining myself to 'me' can be trying at times,,,to say the least.Either way,,,no explanation needed kiddo.Sometimes I'm talkin' when I ought to be listening.Ain't trying to hurt anybody.Just seems inevitable when you talk sometimes.

Location hidden

#4414 Feb 6, 2013
spartan wrote:
<quoted text>Explaining myself to 'me' can be trying at times,,,to say the least.Either way,,,no explanation needed kiddo.Sometimes I'm talkin' when I ought to be listening.Ain't trying to hurt anybody.Just seems inevitable when you talk sometimes.
Lol well u didn't hurt me in any way darln. I just didn't explain myself properly in the previous post. How's your day been anyhow? The wife doin well?

Location hidden

#4415 Feb 6, 2013
spartan wrote:
<quoted text>Was in process of sending previous post.Sorry you can't believe it's me.Makes me feel worse.Either way,you know me from your "profession".Only thing you've ever said,,,unless I missed something.
If you are the real spartan, then why are you being such an a**??????
spartan

Louisville, KY

#4416 Feb 6, 2013
_princess1_ wrote:
<quoted text>
Lol well u didn't hurt me in any way darln. I just didn't explain myself properly in the previous post. How's your day been anyhow? The wife doin well?
Well,,,since you asked,,,Today,,,I've took every sort of slap in the face that a man can possibly take.Remminds me of the last time I fell in Love.Girl told me she was feeling it(hoped she was talkin' to me).Felt compelled to tell her that I was feeling it too.Looked up to share that,,,only to find her toting her purse and keys,,,and see that perhaps what she wanted to share,,,she did not want to share with me.Anyway,,,thanks.
spartan

Louisville, KY

#4417 Feb 6, 2013
Backwoods Lady wrote:
<quoted text> If you are the real spartan, then why are you being such an a**??????
Because I hurt sometimes,,,and speak before I think.Ever happened to you???

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Fairdale Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
lump of coal Thu makinalistcheckin... 1
bed bugs Dec 18 amber 1
bradley jones sr Dec 18 lol 29
Police arrest seven people on drug charges at F... Dec 18 tony 1
Greg Hicks or William Maupin Dec 11 fubsb 1
bullit co Dec 9 mudslinger 6
corn cobs Dec 8 one of yer neighbors 1
Fairdale Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web