Candidate

Shepherdsville, KY

#22 Aug 18, 2011
Sir Lancelot wrote:
<quoted text> With King Author`s permission,first you must research Camelot,chhose a character(not yet taken) and publish a fifty word essay telling us how you will use the thread positively and contribute to the well being of such. King Author will be the judge and let you know. It was a beutiful sunset as I was walking my little dog today and now I am eating strawberry shortcake.
According to the rules of the round table I am hereby applying for membership as Merlin the magician. I realize that I am also King Author`s closest advisor and I pledge to only do good while I`m in Camelot. Every chance I get I will use my magic to further good over evil and will not succomb to the vile practices of the unGodly. I await your decision with bated breath.
King Author

Louisville, KY

#23 Aug 18, 2011
Candidate wrote:
<quoted text> According to the rules of the round table I am hereby applying for membership as Merlin the magician. I realize that I am also King Author`s closest advisor and I pledge to only do good while I`m in Camelot. Every chance I get I will use my magic to further good over evil and will not succomb to the vile practices of the unGodly. I await your decision with bated breath.
Only one rule at the round table.Never disrespect your brother or sister without prior solicitation.Furthermore, if you insist on weasaling a riddle in on your statements every-time you post,,,then you would most likely be considered a worthy advisor in anyone's world.
King Author

Louisville, KY

#24 Aug 18, 2011
The real imitator wrote:
What a great idea. A positive round table. Most of the time I don`t enter those top four entries on topix because it creates so much negative energy, I wind up felling worse for it. They`re not going to change the way I vote anyway. Sometimes,while reminiscing the past,I wonder what would have happened if I had done something differently or if someone else had but I always get back to the point that we make our beds and have to be happy with our choices. I couldn`t be like the Daddy in "Slingblade",but it`s because I don`t want to be, Now I achieve my best feelings by being nice to other people or trying to help them someway and not worrying about the past.
Every move we make today affects something that happens tommorow.However,spending too much time assessing details of things that we don't really have much control of anyway will lead us in the wrong direction.In short,,if one thinks long,,,then he is most likely thinking wrong.All playin' aside.Your post is exactly what I had in mind when I established the round table.In response to the most honest sounding and non-concieted post that I have ever read,(yours),I would like to add that there was a chance for me to be a somebody today,,,,or dead.And though it was circumstance that put form to fate,I think often of what would be if the other turn was executed.The conclusion that I find peace with is the fact that we're both still in the game to discuss it,so how it unfolded is anything but wrong.
Sir Lancelot

Shepherdsville, KY

#25 Aug 18, 2011
Congratulations and welcome to Merlin the Magician for being accepted as the forth member of the round table! It sounds like you will be a very worthwile supporter of the things we stand for. I look forward to sharing many good thoughts with you in the ensuing months and hope that we can help you get through some bad days and enjoy our good experiences together.
King Author

Louisville, KY

#26 Aug 18, 2011
Sir Lancelot wrote:
Congratulations and welcome to Merlin the Magician for being accepted as the forth member of the round table! It sounds like you will be a very worthwile supporter of the things we stand for. I look forward to sharing many good thoughts with you in the ensuing months and hope that we can help you get through some bad days and enjoy our good experiences together.
When I know what you stand for.You will soon know if I support you.In the mean time,,,what you promise sounds enticing.And for what it's worth,,your words have in no small way caught my attention. Good luck Lancelot.And be wise.
galahad

Shepherdsville, KY

#27 Aug 18, 2011
well i will research the talk for a while but you must know galahad followed the trouble and liked living on the edge
EducatedBetter

United States

#28 Aug 18, 2011
THE JESTER IS HERE!!!

PARTY TIME GIRLS!!!

eeeeEEEYAAAYYYYYUUHHH!!!
The Great and Powerful Oz

Goshen, KY

#29 Aug 19, 2011
This has definitely made for some good reading this morning. No attacks and rediculous allegations, that is refreshing. I know I fly off with a rant from time to time but I usually remain level headed, logical, and refrain from attacks in my posts. With that said I'm not sure what you all are using as guidelines for discussion, but I have a few that can get started if you choose to speak on them.

1- Why is it that the city of Shepherdsville continually elects some, not all fit this description, individuals that are obviously not qualified or able to do the job. I am in no way saying any of these officials are bad people, just not good at THIS endeavor. This is not attacking character, but do to the obvious crisis I'm pointing out the obvious. Seeing polls on here and hearing others in the community it sounds as if some of the same people that caused this issue will likely be elected again. My mind just can't comprehend why anyone would not exercise their voting right to try something else if the current is not working. My intent with this is to ask a serious question and seek serious opinions and not to attack others or the officials themselves. There are jobs out there that I would obviously not be good at and I admit that.

2- Has anyone noticed the sharp increase in crime in the area? It seems as if an influx of crime has come and I have even noticed gangs and more motorcycle groups in the area. I don't lump the last two groups into the same category they are just in the same sentence.
Merlin the magician

Mount Washington, KY

#30 Aug 19, 2011
Sir Lancelot wrote:
<quoted text> With King Author`s permission,first you must research Camelot,chhose a character(not yet taken) and publish a fifty word essay telling us how you will use the thread positively and contribute to the well being of such. King Author will be the judge and let you know. It was a beutiful sunset as I was walking my little dog today and now I am eating strawberry shortcake.
to all posters and applicants,please refer to the above post and adhere to the rules of the round table or you will not be recognized by real members.So far there are four members,King Author,Lady Guinevere,Sir Lancelot and Merlin the magician. We don`t care who or what you are on another thread. So let it be written,so let it be said. For King Author/ M.M.
Lady Guinevere

Louisville, KY

#31 Aug 19, 2011
King Author wrote:
Lady Guinevere, I found you on you-tube. Did you research your history? Clue (19-23) Sir Lancelot
Nay,did not get time,but as this is a positive round table, i'll just enjoy being Lady Guinevere !!!
Lady Guinevere

Louisville, KY

#32 Aug 19, 2011
Candidate wrote:
<quoted text> According to the rules of the round table I am hereby applying for membership as Merlin the magician. I realize that I am also King Author`s closest advisor and I pledge to only do good while I`m in Camelot. Every chance I get I will use my magic to further good over evil and will not succomb to the vile practices of the unGodly. I await your decision with bated breath.
Welcome Merlin the Magician,happy posting !!
Sir Lancelot

Mount Washington, KY

#33 Aug 19, 2011
galahad wrote:
well i will research the talk for a while but you must know galahad followed the trouble and liked living on the edge
Ah! Galahad,my illegitimate son, what a journey ye have made from serfdom to achieving the impossible in finding the Holy Grail, I am happy to hear from you and hope King Aurthor will once again welcome ye to the round table. Had to have an ambulance take my wife to the hospital last night with back spasms so bad that I was afraid to drive her. She`s better now but it scared me a lot. I am reminded of an incident about twenty years ago when I had pulled my rig over in a parking area off I-70 in the rockies to watch a beutiful sunset when a gentleman parked his car and walked over and started talking about taking the same trip that he and his wife had taken the year before. He then related that she had died of cancer and he was taking the trip again to remember everything they had experienced. Yhere I was six-three two hundred and fifty pounds in the prime of my life and crying like a baby! Who said grown men don`t cry?

Since: Apr 10

United States

#34 Aug 19, 2011
Merlin the magician wrote:
<quoted text> to all posters and applicants,please refer to the above post and adhere to the rules of the round table or you will not be recognized by real members.So far there are four members,King Author,Lady Guinevere,Sir Lancelot and Merlin the magician. We don`t care who or what you are on another thread. So let it be written,so let it be said. For King Author/ M.M.
Well that doesn't really follow the original intent of this thread. I was understanding this to be as initially explained by Spartan but now we have to change screen named to post. Well I have mine and I will just take my ball and play elsewhere. You kids have fun now.
King Author

Louisville, KY

#35 Aug 20, 2011
BISHAMON wrote:
<quoted text>
Well that doesn't really follow the original intent of this thread. I was understanding this to be as initially explained by Spartan but now we have to change screen named to post. Well I have mine and I will just take my ball and play elsewhere. You kids have fun now.
Do you always take everybody with you when you go???

Since: Apr 10

Philadelphia, PA

#36 Aug 20, 2011
King Author wrote:
<quoted text>Do you always take everybody with you when you go???
Lol... That was not my intent but when your theread won't allow anyone to add unless they jump through hoops I imagine I felt the same as I. Good luck in your thread.
king author

Louisville, KY

#37 Aug 20, 2011
BISHAMON wrote:
<quoted text>
Lol... That was not my intent but when your theread won't allow anyone to add unless they jump through hoops I imagine I felt the same as I. Good luck in your thread.
Actually,the rule of role playing was thrust on me as well.However,if one can't entertain a brother on his terms,then the round table is not where he belongs.So,be a sport.And if you are in fact limited to posting your account name only,then simply follow the other rule that I myself laid down,and jump on board.
Sir Lancelot

Conneaut, OH

#38 Aug 20, 2011
It is with great chagrin that I must announce my resignation from Camelot and the round table. If we dumb down the thread where anyone can take part with no research and no imagination then it will just be a regular old argumentative site where anyone can jump in and spread negativity. Perhaps it was a bad thing to insist that someone google Camelot and learn something and use a little creativity, but I thought that maybe we would be able to screen some rude people who get their kicks over someone elses bad fortune or gripe about where they were born because they`re not happy in their present. So in closing,I wish good luck and long life to King Author and Lady Gwenivere.
king author

Louisville, KY

#39 Aug 20, 2011
Sir Lancelot wrote:
It is with great chagrin that I must announce my resignation from Camelot and the round table. If we dumb down the thread where anyone can take part with no research and no imagination then it will just be a regular old argumentative site where anyone can jump in and spread negativity. Perhaps it was a bad thing to insist that someone google Camelot and learn something and use a little creativity, but I thought that maybe we would be able to screen some rude people who get their kicks over someone elses bad fortune or gripe about where they were born because they`re not happy in their present. So in closing,I wish good luck and long life to King Author and Lady Gwenivere.
Sir lancelot,if you would kindly follow the example of Sir Gawain,and forgive me your bitterness,then perhaps we could re-evaluate the regulations of posting and establish a guideline that will make the round table proud of those who occupy her,(once more).And uh,after seeing what it meant to you,I googled camelot,lancelot and the round table,which is where I learned of Sir Gawain,and his forgiveness of King Arthur.I established the round table.Together,we shall establish her standards.Perhaps???
king author

Louisville, KY

#40 Aug 20, 2011
BISHAMON wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry brother,but the word just came from the advisors that if you can't play ball in a humble,serving and teamlike manner,then you have to play elsewhere.Nothing personal.I don't create policy,but to be a true countryman,I must enforce it.
king author

Louisville, KY

#41 Aug 21, 2011
galahad wrote:
Giving this some thought has led me to believe I would be better suited to play Galahad.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Fairdale Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
places for rent 1000 ft from schools, parks n d... 58 min really 5
Porsche use to dance at trixes 4 hr Country guy 5
Haley Brown & Thomas Fleener 4 hr justme 6
Masturbation question (Apr '14) 6 hr spartan 6
Add a Word. Drop a Word........... (Sep '10) 8 hr Doug77 1,571
Michael and Lisa Gray part 2 8 hr Peekaboo 16
anyone know brandon deknikker? 10 hr citizenthc 2
Fairdale Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web