Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#3993 Jan 26, 2013
_princess1_ wrote:
<quoted text>
I did! He's amazing.:) I'm lovin life right now! I have a beautiful and amazing little girl, a man that adores me, and a career that I love,, so I don't think there's much more that a girl could ask for!:))
Nope you have what sounds like the best of life, and I hope it stays that way for you !!!!! G-NIGHT
gotta say

Bardstown, KY

#3994 Jan 26, 2013
tri wrote:
<quoted text>good answer! I didn't think of him. I guess I'll have to settle for Clint Eastwood.
Thats a good one to

Location hidden

#3995 Jan 27, 2013
Backwoods Lady wrote:
<quoted text>Prayers to the family....God Bless !!!!!!
Thank you. I believe they are really going to need them.

Location hidden

#3996 Jan 27, 2013
tri wrote:
<quoted text>Backwoods Lady, you are such a good person. I'm almost sorry I teased you about being Farmer Girl. I've been watching the Gaithers but I'm getting a little sad and we've got a bad day at Church coming tomorrow so I better turn something funny on. Do you have an answer about who you would be on a t.v. show? I bet Spartan will say the Rifleman!
I pray for comfort for you and your church family today. I hope you are all comforted

I think I'd be the doctor from back to the future but I'd work on staying in the past when my son thought I was the most awesome super hero in the world and could still fit in my lap :) I miss those days Of watching Disney movies over and over and over lol! He would run around yelling TO INFINITY....AND BEYOND!.the way he'd say ”I love you all the way around woyuld (world) and back”:)

I will be gone all day, Princess I'm sorry couldn't talk much yesterday, today will be much the same so I will catch you this evening. So glad you had a great evening! Yesterday was a baad idea for me tho lol paying dearly today!:#

Couldn't find sling blade, so someones going to have to fill me in...I'm guessing someone wants to cut my head off haha.

I can tell you this DON'T watch KILLER JOE!!!!!!!!
It was filthy, disgusting and only lasted on our TV for a few minutes, then a friend who watched all of it added ” psycho stupid” to my critique of it when she called last night! haha But seriously not recommended.
I hope we dont have any rain today!!

Round table...HAVE A BLESSED DAY ALL!
spartan

Ft Mitchell, KY

#3997 Jan 27, 2013
gotta say wrote:
<quoted text>Well I can assure you back straps and hind quarters wont ever make me say eeeee
Depends on who yanks 'em outta the skillet and presents 'em I suppose.Ex wife was a wonderful cook,,,but couldn't do nothing with venison.My whole life,I've never understood why a slab of deer meat confuses most women so bad in the kitchen,but for some reason,when you present a woman with steaks or chops from a white-tail,,,they wanna soak it in the milk,the hot sauce,the soy sauce,the tomato juice and the mustard before throwing it in the skillet.Do you by chance understand the logic behind all that? I always figured it was just another one of those things that everybody knows,,,but ain't tellin' me.
spartan

Ft Mitchell, KY

#3998 Jan 27, 2013
Honey Bee 1st wrote:
<quoted text>
Thank you. I believe they are really going to need them.
Good morning Honey Bee.I'd say it's a bit more brrrr than it is bzzzz though.Anyway,you gonna be in and postin' today?
Scarecrow

Louisville, KY

#3999 Jan 27, 2013
tri wrote:
<quoted text>good answer! I didn't think of him. I guess I'll have to settle for Clint Eastwood.
Which Clint Eastwood ????? Dirty Harry or Grand Torino ????
spartan

Ft Mitchell, KY

#4000 Jan 27, 2013
Question wrote:
If you could be a character in a t.v. show and that show was magically real, who would it be and why?
Well,,,nobody's said "Ron Jeremy" yet,(surprising).Anyway,I always liked that show "Pretender".Always figured that a moderately handsome,middle-age white boy who also happens to be a multi-directional,high level genius,,,could achieve "anything" that a moderately handsome,caucasian,middle-age, multi-directional,high level genius could possibly ever want to achieve. Of course,when I was younger,,,I would have claimed the Hulk.Either way,,,good morning tri.
spartan

Ft Mitchell, KY

#4001 Jan 27, 2013
Scarecrow wrote:
<quoted text>
Which Clint Eastwood ????? Dirty Harry or Grand Torino ????
Recorded Gran-Torino yesterday though I was debating on whether I'll really watch it or not.Don't really like the new Clint Eastwood movies all that much,because honestly,,,he's lookin' like death.Did like absolute power though.And watched a movie with my wife that had him coaching Hilary Swank along at boxing.She died at the end,,,kinda sad.Anyway,I didn't really feel cheated.It was two worthy hours of entertainment.As for Gran-Torino,,,would you recommend it?
spartan

Ft Mitchell, KY

#4002 Jan 27, 2013
tri wrote:
<quoted text>No! It was referring to the t.v.. I would not say that. However if we get too puritanical, we might burn some innocent witches. If I said, while comforting someone " Thy rod and thy staff, they comfort me", could that be construed as sexual innuendo and the author be put on probation? I think an air of frivolity while keeping the humor is acceptable and will keep the round table popular and wholesome...
Oh.Thought you were telling me that you wanted Sarah Palin... Anyway,wouldn't have replied,,,but thought you were asking me something else directly.Either way though,,,have a good morning.
spartan

Ft Mitchell, KY

#4003 Jan 27, 2013
Backwoods Lady wrote:
<quoted text> Good choice!!! Agreed
Thank you ma'am.
spartan

Ft Mitchell, KY

#4004 Jan 27, 2013
_princess1_ wrote:
<quoted text>
I did! He's amazing.:) I'm lovin life right now! I have a beautiful and amazing little girl, a man that adores me, and a career that I love,, so I don't think there's much more that a girl could ask for!:))
Life ain't complete if you don't have a puppy though.

“life is what you make of it.”

Since: Aug 12

Location hidden

#4005 Jan 27, 2013
spartan wrote:
<quoted text>Life ain't complete if you don't have a puppy though.
Well she's a 2 yr old puggle. And I also have a 3 yr old yorkie male :) so I recon it's pretty dang near close darlin.:))
spartan

Ft Mitchell, KY

#4006 Jan 27, 2013
_princess1_ wrote:
<quoted text>
Well she's a 2 yr old puggle. And I also have a 3 yr old yorkie male :) so I recon it's pretty dang near close darlin.:))
Wow.Who says you can't have it all??? Guess I'll never hear it from you.Either way,good morning ma'am.
spartan

Ft Mitchell, KY

#4007 Jan 27, 2013
I've noticed that the round table has been a "hot thread" for maybe over a month now.First time that I've seen that on any thread anywhere.Does anyone know roughly how long it has been now,,,and can somebody perhaps explain what that means?
sleepy head

Fort Thomas, KY

#4008 Jan 27, 2013
Sir Lancelot wrote:
On this thread Spartan will henceforth be known as King Author and Farmer girl as Lady Guinevere. Proclaimed this 17th day of August in the year of our lord; 2011.
JL?

Location hidden

#4009 Jan 27, 2013
spartan wrote:
<quoted text>Wow.Who says you can't have it all??? Guess I'll never hear it from you.Either way,good morning ma'am.
Good morning. How are ya this cold morning?
Scarecrow

Louisville, KY

#4010 Jan 27, 2013
The person I was responding to said he wanted to be Clint Eastwood. He should have picked a character. Clint Eastwood was Rowdy in Raw Hide and Dirty Harry (a cop in his 30s) Tightrope (a cop in his 40s) all the way up to his character in Grand Torino.

I didn't really care for Grand Torino. It is worth watching once, I guess.......
spartan

Ft Mitchell, KY

#4011 Jan 27, 2013
_princess1_ wrote:
<quoted text>
Good morning. How are ya this cold morning?
I believe you answered your own question kiddo,,,"Cold".Worki ng on gettin' movin' and gettin' motivated,but I'm off to a real slow start.How 'bout you???

Location hidden

#4012 Jan 27, 2013
spartan wrote:
<quoted text>I believe you answered your own question kiddo,,,"Cold".Worki ng on gettin' movin' and gettin' motivated,but I'm off to a real slow start.How 'bout you???
I'm good. Workin as always! But makin that money

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Fairdale Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Trump for President, He will win. watch (Aug '16) 9 min russkies rule 2,581
Cats 23 min Cats suck 6
Louisville's Toughest Street Gangs??? (Nov '15) 11 hr gayfromcorbin 57
Amanda Decker 12 hr Any ole ho a do 3
Trump - Russia Treason Impeachment 12 hr The_wolf_of_louis... 5
George Stearman Fairdale Pizza (Feb '16) Mar 23 selfaware 24
Mark Neff Mar 21 Loser 6

Fairdale Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance