tri

Shepherdsville, KY

#3973 Jan 26, 2013
spartan wrote:
<quoted text>To answer your question though,,,when you sort of indicated that the pronoun you used in your sentence ,"it",was actually referring to your stick,,,then "yes" it violated the sexual innuendo rule.Not completely unforgivable by any means I don't suppose,,,but it never makes it proper to say what everybody is thinkin',,,simply because everybody else is thinkin' it.Think about it.You wouldn't want to hear some guy posting about how he just got outta bed and was sittin' around in his underoos watching the weather report for temperature purposes,but noticed the weather girl's lazy lower lip,and went wildly insane with burnin' passion and throbbin' sensation,,,would ya??? Of course not,because plain,simple and honestly,,,it sours up a wholesome conversation.After all,we've got mommies,grand-ma's,and children alike reading here,,,so why don't all of us put forth effort at keeping it PG-13.Unless I'm seeing something wrong,,,we can still have just as much fun.
No! It was referring to the t.v.. I would not say that. However if we get too puritanical, we might burn some innocent witches. If I said, while comforting someone " Thy rod and thy staff, they comfort me", could that be construed as sexual innuendo and the author be put on probation? I think an air of frivolity while keeping the humor is acceptable and will keep the round table popular and wholesome...
gotta say

Bardstown, KY

#3974 Jan 26, 2013
the real imitator wrote:
<quoted text>HaHa ! I saw that little boy in a movie the other day. He looked like he might be 18 or 19. What is Netflix, how does it work?
Netflix.com is an internet movie streaming site ,$8 dollars a month and it has 1000's of movies and tv show seasons.
gotta say

Bardstown, KY

#3975 Jan 26, 2013
spartan wrote:
<quoted text>When I was younger,I was smart enough to realize that they put lips and peckers in hot-dogs and potted meat.When I got older,I got smart enough to realize that if they didn't,,,America would have to raise three more times the cattle and pork to meet the demands of millions of hungry Americans,build several more landfills to process the extra waste that would no longer get a potted meat can wrapped around it,and charge $73.99 a pound for a pack of real live "all meat" hot dogs.So,,,I just kinda keep it to myself,stay away from processed meats,and smile at the irony when people with a hot-dog in their hand are watching me yank back-straps and hind quarters off of game animals and thinking,,,"eeeee".
Well I can assure you back straps and hind quarters wont ever make me say eeeee
tri

Shepherdsville, KY

#3976 Jan 26, 2013
gotta say wrote:
<quoted text> Netflix.com is an internet movie streaming site ,$8 dollars a month and it has 1000's of movies and tv show seasons.
So you would have to have the internet on your big screen?
Question

Shepherdsville, KY

#3977 Jan 26, 2013
If you could be a character in a t.v. show and that show was magically real, who would it be and why?

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#3978 Jan 26, 2013
tri wrote:
<quoted text>Wow! Things sure are quiet! I hope we didn't throw the baby out with the bathwater! On the Joe Davis thread Azreal said "word in the yard is a little different than what is being put on here". I had never heard that expression except as pertaining to a prison yard or a r.r. yard. Maybe someone else has an answer.
Nope!!! Sorry was helping plan a funeral (viewing) tomorrow, out of the blue she passed in the night Thursday... at 58! I didn't spend a lot of time with her but the time I did, she was sweet and caring
I will catch back up later this evening.
I have to get some food prepared for in the morning... just pray for her kids, they are shocked and lost right now. They are grown, but..one can never be ready for the loss of your mother
gotta say

Bardstown, KY

#3979 Jan 26, 2013
tri wrote:
<quoted text>So you would have to have the internet on your big screen?
You can watch it on your computer , smartphone , or your t.v. through any compatible device , nintendo wii , xbox 360 , playstation 3 , and some blu ray players.
tri

Shepherdsville, KY

#3980 Jan 26, 2013
gotta say wrote:
<quoted text>You can watch it on your computer , smartphone , or your t.v. through any compatible device , nintendo wii , xbox 360 , playstation 3 , and some blu ray players.
o.k. I get it. I think. Which would be the cheapest route to hook up to my wife's big plasma?

Location hidden

#3981 Jan 26, 2013
Honey Bee 1st wrote:
<quoted text>
Nope!!! Sorry was helping plan a funeral (viewing) tomorrow, out of the blue she passed in the night Thursday... at 58! I didn't spend a lot of time with her but the time I did, she was sweet and caring
I will catch back up later this evening.
I have to get some food prepared for in the morning... just pray for her kids, they are shocked and lost right now. They are grown, but..one can never be ready for the loss of your mother
Prayers to the family....God Bless !!!!!!
tri

Shepherdsville, KY

#3982 Jan 26, 2013
Backwoods Lady wrote:
<quoted text>Prayers to the family....God Bless !!!!!!
Backwoods Lady, you are such a good person. I'm almost sorry I teased you about being Farmer Girl. I've been watching the Gaithers but I'm getting a little sad and we've got a bad day at Church coming tomorrow so I better turn something funny on. Do you have an answer about who you would be on a t.v. show? I bet Spartan will say the Rifleman!

Location hidden

#3983 Jan 26, 2013
tri wrote:
<quoted text>Backwoods Lady, you are such a good person. I'm almost sorry I teased you about being Farmer Girl. I've been watching the Gaithers but I'm getting a little sad and we've got a bad day at Church coming tomorrow so I better turn something funny on. Do you have an answer about who you would be on a t.v. show? I bet Spartan will say the Rifleman!
Sometimes i'm not so good,I let my temper get the better of me,don't know who or what the Gaithers is/ are, and I will have to think on who I would be on a T.V. show..... hope your day at church is better then you think tomorrow ....
tri

Shepherdsville, KY

#3984 Jan 26, 2013
Backwoods Lady wrote:
<quoted text>Sometimes i'm not so good,I let my temper get the better of me,don't know who or what the Gaithers is/ are, and I will have to think on who I would be on a T.V. show..... hope your day at church is better then you think tomorrow ....
Google it on youtube, It is a southern gospel group that has been around a long time.
gotta say

Bardstown, KY

#3985 Jan 26, 2013
tri wrote:
<quoted text>o.k. I get it. I think. Which would be the cheapest route to hook up to my wife's big plasma?
You can buy a used Nintendo wii at game stop for like 60 or 70 bucks , but if you are only gonna watch movies you might be better off spending a little extra on a compatible blu ray player they start at about $100 hope that helps.
tri

Shepherdsville, KY

#3986 Jan 26, 2013
gotta say wrote:
<quoted text>You can buy a used Nintendo wii at game stop for like 60 or 70 bucks , but if you are only gonna watch movies you might be better off spending a little extra on a compatible blu ray player they start at about $100 hope that helps.
O.K. Thanks, had to care for my little dog. Who would you be in a t.v. show or a movie?
gotta say

Bardstown, KY

#3987 Jan 26, 2013
tri wrote:
<quoted text>O.K. Thanks, had to care for my little dog. Who would you be in a t.v. show or a movie?
007 of course
tri

Shepherdsville, KY

#3988 Jan 26, 2013
gotta say wrote:
<quoted text>007 of course
good answer! I didn't think of him. I guess I'll have to settle for Clint Eastwood.

Location hidden

#3989 Jan 26, 2013
tri wrote:
<quoted text>Google it on youtube, It is a southern gospel group that has been around a long time.
I did not have to google it , my son gave me a mouth full for saying I never knew who they were..... I guess it just never clicked in my tired old brain you were talking about them !!!!! Not often my son has a reason to fuss at me... the other way around most other times !!!!
tri

Shepherdsville, KY

#3990 Jan 26, 2013
No action tonight. I hope everyone is safe and Princess1 is having a good time. I envy young people but I also know there's a lot of mixed emotions that go along with meeting and adjusting. goodnight round table and goodnight Ms. Calabash, wherever you are.

Location hidden

#3991 Jan 26, 2013
tri wrote:
No action tonight. I hope everyone is safe and Princess1 is having a good time. I envy young people but I also know there's a lot of mixed emotions that go along with meeting and adjusting. goodnight round table and goodnight Ms. Calabash, wherever you are.
Good night, and guess I would be Aunt Bee on the Andy Griffith, not that I'm near that age!!!!! Just that the show had a good balance of good and not much bad !!!

“life is what you make of it.”

Since: Aug 12

Location hidden

#3992 Jan 26, 2013
tri wrote:
I did! He's amazing.:) I'm lovin life right now! I have a beautiful and amazing little girl, a man that adores me, and a career that I love,, so I don't think there's much more that a girl could ask for!:))

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Fairdale Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Daniel Keith and devin Haney child molesters in... 1 hr Devin Haney 56
are fat mexican women more disgusting than ugly... (Oct '11) 7 hr Smiles 14
Zombie Walk??? 7 hr Zombie Walker 5
Dakota jackson (May '14) 7 hr random person 10
Ku Klux Klan rally nearing 9 hr wheres the vooski 11
crooked cops in shepherdsville (Apr '14) 9 hr spartan 16
Michael Gray (Mar '11) 13 hr AManda 50
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Fairdale Mortgages