the real imitator

Shepherdsville, KY

#3953 Jan 25, 2013
spartan wrote:
<quoted text>No,but since you mentioned it,,,I will give it a fair look.I could title search it,but to keep the conversation fresh I'll go ahead and ask,,,what day,what channel,and what time? Plot,sub-plot,and info on backdrop wouldn't hurt either.Glad to hear from you either way though.To turn it around,do you watch the Rifleman episodes when they play???
Yes I used to watch the rifleman quite often, that was my son-in-law's favorite show. Duck dynasty is on A&E 158 on insight. It's a reality show about a bunch of good old boys.(rednecks) All my nephews watch it but this was my first time. I wouldn't recommend it.
spartan

Louisville, KY

#3954 Jan 25, 2013
gotta say wrote:
<quoted text>Lips and peckers lol , just got done wathing it on netflix
When I was younger,I was smart enough to realize that they put lips and peckers in hot-dogs and potted meat.When I got older,I got smart enough to realize that if they didn't,,,America would have to raise three more times the cattle and pork to meet the demands of millions of hungry Americans,build several more landfills to process the extra waste that would no longer get a potted meat can wrapped around it,and charge $73.99 a pound for a pack of real live "all meat" hot dogs.So,,,I just kinda keep it to myself,stay away from processed meats,and smile at the irony when people with a hot-dog in their hand are watching me yank back-straps and hind quarters off of game animals and thinking,,,"eeeee".

“life is what you make of it.”

Since: Aug 12

Location hidden

#3955 Jan 25, 2013
the real imitator wrote:
Come on Spartan! Are you watching Duck Dynasty? I bet Scarecrow watches it.
I watched it with my babe tonite :) snuggled up on the couch and just got some good ol couch time in with eachother after dinner.:-) it was GREAT!!!! Anyhow, have a great night!

Location hidden

#3956 Jan 25, 2013
the real imitator wrote:
<quoted text>Yes I used to watch the rifleman quite often, that was my son-in-law's favorite show. Duck dynasty is on A&E 158 on insight. It's a reality show about a bunch of good old boys.(rednecks) All my nephews watch it but this was my first time. I wouldn't recommend it.
U didn't like it?:( I think it's funny. I like watchn the uncle Si. He's silly! But my favorite show is moonshiners. I like watchn the old moonshiners talkn about the ways their daddy and grandpas touchy them to make it
tri

Shepherdsville, KY

#3957 Jan 25, 2013
_princess1_ wrote:
<quoted text>
U didn't like it?:( I think it's funny. I like watchn the uncle Si. He's silly! But my favorite show is moonshiners. I like watchn the old moonshiners talkn about the ways their daddy and grandpas touchy them to make it
Well, I watched it and laughed, I have a nephew who looks just like Uncle Si. Since it went off I've been watching people bid on storage units.

Location hidden

#3958 Jan 25, 2013
tri wrote:
<quoted text>Well, I watched it and laughed, I have a nephew who looks just like Uncle Si. Since it went off I've been watching people bid on storage units.
I like that show too. I like storage wars and shipment wars. Those are good shows as well
tri

Shepherdsville, KY

#3959 Jan 25, 2013
_princess1_ wrote:
<quoted text>
I like that show too. I like storage wars and shipment wars. Those are good shows as well
Oh good grief! Duck Dynasty is starting all over again! Spartan, you can check it out.
spartan

Louisville, KY

#3960 Jan 25, 2013
the real imitator wrote:
<quoted text>Yes I used to watch the rifleman quite often, that was my son-in-law's favorite show. Duck dynasty is on A&E 158 on insight. It's a reality show about a bunch of good old boys.(rednecks) All my nephews watch it but this was my first time. I wouldn't recommend it.
Loved the Riflemen with a passion when I was younger.Right after Goodwill opened in Shepherdsville,I found two vhs tapes containing two episodes each,and that rekindled my passion for it in spite of the fact that age has showed me just what a no non-sense,square-egg,by the book,and prudent cornball that Lucas really was.Now,,,I keep the DVR loaded with all that comes on,(usually ION and AMC Channels).The way you describe it,I think I may like Duck Dynasty.I guess I have to admit it.I used to love hanging out with and even had some excellent times with some less than intelligent crowds where even the dumbest dum-dum in the crew gets commended for his genius when he asks if anybody needs a cold one.So,,,I'll check it out and let you know if these guys classify as country boys,hill-billies or rednecks by spartan definition and standard.Great big difference you know??? Two are a very stand-up and commendable species that is a credit to the race,,,the other is not.
tri

Shepherdsville, KY

#3961 Jan 25, 2013
Politix keeps asking me where I would like to see Sarah Palin on t.v.. If I said on top of it, would that violate your new sexual innuendo rule.

Location hidden

#3962 Jan 25, 2013
tri wrote:
Politix keeps asking me where I would like to see Sarah Palin on t.v.. If I said on top of it, would that violate your new sexual innuendo rule.
Lol. Umm I wouldn't think so because you're not violating against any member of the RT.
tri

Shepherdsville, KY

#3963 Jan 25, 2013
_princess1_ wrote:
<quoted text>
Lol. Umm I wouldn't think so because you're not violating against any member of the RT.
good point! But in post 3884 he said NO sexual innuendo.

Location hidden

#3964 Jan 25, 2013
tri wrote:
<quoted text>good point! But in post 3884 he said NO sexual innuendo.
Lmao. Yes but come on,, it's toward a political figure. And I don't think saying u prefer her on top of ur tv as much of a sexual innuendo... Just a personal preference.lol ;)
tri

Shepherdsville, KY

#3965 Jan 25, 2013
Spartan, I should have addressed the last question to you about sexual innuendo and I have another. If I used the expression " in the yard " as in the word in the yard, what would that imply to you? I know it's not the prison yard! It is good to see so much peace and harmony and love tonight. I will wait a while for your answer and then I have to turn in. House cleaning on Saturday because we don't have the grandchild then. Goodnite round table and Ms, Calabash wherever you are.
tri

Shepherdsville, KY

#3966 Jan 25, 2013
_princess1_ wrote:
<quoted text>
Lmao. Yes but come on,, it's toward a political figure. And I don't think saying u prefer her on top of ur tv as much of a sexual innuendo... Just a personal preference.lol ;)
Yes, but you don't know what I was going to do!

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#3967 Jan 25, 2013
spartan wrote:
<quoted text>Since my opinion would seem biased,I'll only say little,,,and leave the choice to everyone else.However,it's my opinion that if by chance the table is allowed to continue,that the Holy Post's motion pertaining to shunning the evil one,as well as other ground rules prohibiting and banning "ANY AND ALL" sexual innuendos,curse words,and/or anything else of the tacky and tasteless nature,,,should be seriously considered,agreed upon,moved,and then vigorously enforced by all table occupants.
Good choice!!! Agreed

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#3968 Jan 25, 2013
Good night Round Table !!!! Possum have a good one !!!
Opossum

Shepherdsville, KY

#3969 Jan 25, 2013
Backwoods Lady wrote:
Good night Round Table !!!! Possum have a good one !!!
Goodnite Backwoods Lady...
spartan

Louisville, KY

#3970 Jan 26, 2013
tri wrote:
Spartan, I should have addressed the last question to you about sexual innuendo and I have another. If I used the expression " in the yard " as in the word in the yard, what would that imply to you? I know it's not the prison yard! It is good to see so much peace and harmony and love tonight. I will wait a while for your answer and then I have to turn in. House cleaning on Saturday because we don't have the grandchild then. Goodnite round table and Ms, Calabash wherever you are.
That I recall,I've never heard the expression "in the yard",but thinkin' about it,it seems as if it could mean the same thing as "on the table".Meaning "out in the open".From another aspect,it could easily refer to an issue that is dormant.Out of the way,,,yet contained.Or from another aspect,it could possibly refer to "one of many".E plurubus unum,,,so to speak.Honestly,if you use the sentence that you heard it in,,,it may help.
spartan

Louisville, KY

#3971 Jan 26, 2013
tri wrote:
To answer your question though,,,when you sort of indicated that the pronoun you used in your sentence ,"it",was actually referring to your stick,,,then "yes" it violated the sexual innuendo rule.Not completely unforgivable by any means I don't suppose,,,but it never makes it proper to say what everybody is thinkin',,,simply because everybody else is thinkin' it.Think about it.You wouldn't want to hear some guy posting about how he just got outta bed and was sittin' around in his underoos watching the weather report for temperature purposes,but noticed the weather girl's lazy lower lip,and went wildly insane with burnin' passion and throbbin' sensation,,,would ya??? Of course not,because plain,simple and honestly,,,it sours up a wholesome conversation.After all,we've got mommies,grand-ma's,and children alike reading here,,,so why don't all of us put forth effort at keeping it PG-13.Unless I'm seeing something wrong,,,we can still have just as much fun.
tri

Shepherdsville, KY

#3972 Jan 26, 2013
spartan wrote:
<quoted text>That I recall,I've never heard the expression "in the yard",but thinkin' about it,it seems as if it could mean the same thing as "on the table".Meaning "out in the open".From another aspect,it could easily refer to an issue that is dormant.Out of the way,,,yet contained.Or from another aspect,it could possibly refer to "one of many".E plurubus unum,,,so to speak.Honestly,if you use the sentence that you heard it in,,,it may help.
Wow! Things sure are quiet! I hope we didn't throw the baby out with the bathwater! On the Joe Davis thread Azreal said "word in the yard is a little different than what is being put on here". I had never heard that expression except as pertaining to a prison yard or a r.r. yard. Maybe someone else has an answer.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Fairdale Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Louisville residents, spend our money in Indiana 19 min give them hell 3
Best bars in Louisville(not 4th St) (Oct '13) 21 min Good ole boy 12
It Was A first Time For Me 35 min Willie 15
I forgot to stop eating. 3 hr Maryann Collins 1
Is Melanie Roberts A Virgin 4 hr Find me 9
Snitches (Jan '11) 5 hr Josh Cahill 116
what are the areas to avoid? 6 hr realist 33
More from around the web

Fairdale People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE