“life is what you make of it.”

Since: Aug 12

Location hidden

#3475 Jan 19, 2013
Backwoods Lady wrote:
<quoted text>Night all, have a good one tomorrow !!!!
I just got my baby girls bday cake all done after days of working on it! It weighs more than a gallon of milk it's so heavy!lol ill upload the pic on my profile pic
Art Vandalay

Mooresville, NC

#3476 Jan 19, 2013
Backwoods Lady wrote:
<quoted text> So have you been there ??? You seem to know a lot about it !!!!! My question is " Why do you have a problem with spartan " ????
I know alot about alot of things, but no, I have never been to prison or jail..confined to quarters one time for 24 hours for speeding on base in Japan...miles and kilometers ,big difference.

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#3477 Jan 19, 2013
Art Vandalay wrote:
<quoted text>I know alot about alot of things, but no, I have never been to prison or jail..confined to quarters one time for 24 hours for speeding on base in Japan...miles and kilometers ,big difference.
You still never said why you had a problem with spartan !!!!!!
Opossum

Elizabethtown, KY

#3478 Jan 19, 2013
Backwoods Lady wrote:
<quoted text>No I have NEVER been Farmer Girl,but what made you think I was ???
I can't tell you yet but have a good day!
spartan

Ft Mitchell, KY

#3479 Jan 19, 2013
Art Vandalay wrote:
<quoted text>I know alot about alot of things, but no, I have never been to prison or jail..confined to quarters one time for 24 hours for speeding on base in Japan...miles and kilometers ,big difference.
Then you're the friend I've been looking for dude.Fact is,similar to you,,,I believe myself to know a lotta things about a lotta things.And beyond that,I theorize,hypothesize,consider and about half-way believe that "two" men can further perfect their already good ideas with one "good" conversation,,,,but only if "both" of those men can rise above emotion,communicate their thoughts,and at least "one" of them hold the attitude as well as the aptitude to keep the other one focused.Anyway,are you familiar with "space warp propulsion"?
spartan

Ft Mitchell, KY

#3480 Jan 19, 2013
Backwoods Lady wrote:
<quoted text>You still never said why you had a problem with spartan !!!!!!
For whatever it's worth,I'm feeling regretful and sorry about it.Even if he's just sore at me over my big mouth on the forum.
spartan

Ft Mitchell, KY

#3481 Jan 19, 2013
tri wrote:
<quoted text>I don`t have any idea who he is either. I just remember him giving you a bad time last summer but you were always kind of nice to him in return. Like you were trying to save him from himself, maybe that`s why he took up for you in this fight. I think I`ll go back and research the threads and try to find where your name was first mentioned. You don`t know which one it was, do you? I know it wasn`t the round table.
Looking back at some of these old posts,(looking for one of yours),,,has got me realizing that I can be a real dunce at times,(don't really mean to be).Anyway,I didn't really like our last communication at all.So,if you respect me at all as a fellow round table member,,,let me know how you feel about that.
spartan

Ft Mitchell, KY

#3482 Jan 19, 2013
The Real Holly wrote:
HB...you did admit to posting all the post from "holla's ex best friend". I couldn't care less, but you did admit it. You put a lot of work into something that didn't matter to me either way.
Mark, I didn't criticize your wife. I was trying to be nice by calling her fluffy, instead of fat. Still yet, she is more likely to be Art than I am.
Thanks 'dolly.When HB climbed me,I honestly wondered what I did wrong,and became confused.
Art Vandalay

Shepherdsville, KY

#3484 Jan 19, 2013
spartan wrote:
<quoted text>Then you're the friend I've been looking for dude.Fact is,similar to you,,,I believe myself to know a lotta things about a lotta things.And beyond that,I theorize,hypothesize,consider and about half-way believe that "two" men can further perfect their already good ideas with one "good" conversation,,,,but only if "both" of those men can rise above emotion,communicate their thoughts,and at least "one" of them hold the attitude as well as the aptitude to keep the other one focused.Anyway,are you familiar with "space warp propulsion"?
I've seen a few of the old Star Trek shows, but that about my limitations on space, I believe our space programs should be idled till America is back on its own feet.But I'm open, whats up?
spartan

Ft Mitchell, KY

#3485 Jan 19, 2013
The Real Holly wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah, welcome my world. That whole Holly C. thing was a terrific example of how folks are ready to jump on others for no good reason.. Someone said I am Holly C, and I'll be darned if several others didn't jump on that bandwagon.....and even threaten to go to the girl's work to get her fired. Freakin' pathetic.
One thing I feel I have to admit as well as comment on,was the fact that when I clicked on the face book attachment that some-one up-linked for Holly Cecil,her smile appeared to be happy and secure.Knowing that it was very unlikely that "she" is "you",,,I didn't just close it quickly,but for some reason couldn't help but notice her "human" side,and then considered you,considered me,considered things beyond your comprehension,,,and felt strong empathy for the beating she was taking and realized with certainty that I wouldn't even want that for you.So believe me kiddo,when I said,"even 'holly don't deserve that",,,it was run through the mill several times,kicked back and forth,and then given other serious considerations before that statement was made,.In other words,,,"you're welcome".
spartan

Ft Mitchell, KY

#3486 Jan 19, 2013
Art Vandalay wrote:
<quoted text>I've seen a few of the old Star Trek shows, but that about my limitations on space, I believe our space programs should be idled till America is back on its own feet.But I'm open, whats up?
Think about that bro'."Space program",,,"America ".Considering that this planet lives under the gun as it is,,,and is guaranteed death with absolute certainty,,,then wouldn't a true patriot that cares for his species,,,sacrifice his entire country for the benefit of the space program if necessary???????? Think about you're response clearly before you list it though,,,I have "several" facts that support my thesis.
spartan

Ft Mitchell, KY

#3489 Jan 19, 2013
The Real Holly wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh, dear, your inflated self worth is again shining like a freshly swirled toilet, usually full of crap--but having a moment where the toilet may actually think it is something it's not--until it realizes it is....yet again, full of crap and still just a toilet.
"Beyond my comprehension"? LOL You really think you are something, huh? Did you even graduate high school, Mark? Of course I already know the answer to that... You simply know enough *surface* knowledge that you present yourself as smart. Anyone with an education clearly sees beyond that. Remember the toilet story above? Well, that is how educated people see you, Mark.
Fair enough.Define "surface knowledge",,,in three parts.And then off the record and for my personal memoirs,,,tell me exactly what the hell you mean.
spartan

Ft Mitchell, KY

#3490 Jan 19, 2013
The Real Holly wrote:
<quoted text>
Retardation, plain and simple. This statement is as illogical as your statement that anyone 12 and over should carry a handgun.
Because you fear the downfall of your country, you sacrifice your country "just in case". LOL
I'd like to think that I'd never sacrifice anything out of fear kiddo,,,but with a promise of hope in one where there is only a promise of death in the other,(yes,,,I know where I'd put my resources)...Anyway,do you feel that enough smiles,giggles,and rainbows will magically make things as you want them to be,,,and that all solutions come cheap?
the real imitator

Mount Washington, KY

#3493 Jan 19, 2013
spartan wrote:
<quoted text>Looking back at some of these old posts,(looking for one of yours),,,has got me realizing that I can be a real dunce at times,(don't really mean to be).Anyway,I didn't really like our last communication at all.So,if you respect me at all as a fellow round table member,,,let me know how you feel about that.
I went back and read our last posts and don`t see anything off color in what you said. I just don`t enjoy seeing people bad mouthed all the time. I have had the round table as a hobby since it started and had a lot of fun with it ( my wife just shakes her head). However, I will stay on the sideline until it gets where I can enjoy it again. My health is good and I can take some crude person`s remarks so don`t get in trouble taking up for me. Suffice to say, I enjoy reading Backwoods Lady, Princess 1 , you and several others who haven`t been on too long. I would like for Ms. Bee to get back and she made a remark about my backward apostrophes where it sounded like she was accusing me of something and that didn`t make me feel good. Don`t forget church tomorrow and bring "Fluffy"....
spartan

Ft Mitchell, KY

#3494 Jan 19, 2013
The Real Holly wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh, dear, your inflated self worth is again shining like a freshly swirled toilet, usually full of crap--but having a moment where the toilet may actually think it is something it's not--until it realizes it is....yet again, full of crap and still just a toilet.
"Beyond my comprehension"? LOL You really think you are something, huh? Did you even graduate high school, Mark? Of course I already know the answer to that... You simply know enough *surface* knowledge that you present yourself as smart. Anyone with an education clearly sees beyond that. Remember the toilet story above? Well, that is how educated people see you, Mark.
To entertain you though,just today I allowed myself to believe that I was something spectacular even though I knew better,,,and then took a long drive home in the painful wake of reality. Just curious though,,,is that really what you want for me????

Location hidden

#3495 Jan 19, 2013
the real imitator wrote:
<quoted text>I went back and read our last posts and don`t see anything off color in what you said. I just don`t enjoy seeing people bad mouthed all the time. I have had the round table as a hobby since it started and had a lot of fun with it ( my wife just shakes her head). However, I will stay on the sideline until it gets where I can enjoy it again. My health is good and I can take some crude person`s remarks so don`t get in trouble taking up for me. Suffice to say, I enjoy reading Backwoods Lady, Princess 1 , you and several others who haven`t been on too long. I would like for Ms. Bee to get back and she made a remark about my backward apostrophes where it sounded like she was accusing me of something and that didn`t make me feel good. Don`t forget church tomorrow and bring "Fluffy"....
Aww :) well thanks tri I'm glad you enjoy reading my posts. I enjoy talking to you and most of everyone on here, although sometimes there's times I don't enjoy what is said. Not that you and I have ever had words, but others. Ya know. Anyhow, the birthday party is all over with now thank goodness! And my housework is done for the day and I'm bout ready for bed myself! Shew it's been a long last couple of days. Church in the morning is going to be like a vacation from things!:) hopefully the service is going to be great!!!
spartan

Ft Mitchell, KY

#3496 Jan 19, 2013
the real imitator wrote:
<quoted text>I went back and read our last posts and don`t see anything off color in what you said. I just don`t enjoy seeing people bad mouthed all the time. I have had the round table as a hobby since it started and had a lot of fun with it ( my wife just shakes her head). However, I will stay on the sideline until it gets where I can enjoy it again. My health is good and I can take some crude person`s remarks so don`t get in trouble taking up for me. Suffice to say, I enjoy reading Backwoods Lady, Princess 1 , you and several others who haven`t been on too long. I would like for Ms. Bee to get back and she made a remark about my backward apostrophes where it sounded like she was accusing me of something and that didn`t make me feel good. Don`t forget church tomorrow and bring "Fluffy"....
Something in your strength and spunk sounds very awesome kiddo.However,something in your tone is questionable.Anyway,I will concede to the fact that my judgment's a little bit impaired,,,but I really hope you're alright.
spartan

Ft Mitchell, KY

#3497 Jan 19, 2013
The Real Holly wrote:
<quoted text>
No, but a good dose of common sense outweighs any sort of fantasy that you've cooked up in your alcohol diminished brain.
Yeah,,,and everybody should love everybody regardless of race,color,or creed.You suppose the world can really be ruled with that "stuff"???
gotta say

Bardstown, KY

#3499 Jan 19, 2013
Hello everyone how are ya ?

Location hidden

#3500 Jan 19, 2013
gotta say wrote:
Hello everyone how are ya ?
Evening! Exhausted from the day, what about yourself?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Fairdale Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Tiffany S Huff 1 hr tyrone 4
Trump for President, He will win. watch (Aug '16) 1 hr scotty steiner 4,235
Smokey Oak takes his bathroom exhaust fan out 1 hr Emie 2
Free kittens to unsafe home 2 hr Emie 5
Is Cody Lane still in Louisville? 3 hr Creamy 23
Tell me it isn't so! 3 hr spartan 8
Sierra bunch 5 hr killacam 1

Fairdale Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance