gotta say

Bardstown, KY

#3427 Jan 16, 2013
spartan wrote:
<quoted text>Pretty good dude,,,pretty good.
Glad to hear it dude, glad to hear it.
gotta say

Bardstown, KY

#3428 Jan 16, 2013
Francis wrote:
<quoted text>Hi Gotta say, I don't know you but I'll say hello and have a good night. I don't guess many people talk on here anymore like they used to.
Well hello Francis , my night is for sure better than my day thank you , hope your was fine as well.
Scarecrow

Louisville, KY

#3429 Jan 17, 2013
Francis wrote:
<quoted text> I was surprised to see that scarecrow has a wife.
Did you think I was gay ???? I have had two wives. One divorced me while I was deployed in Afghanistan. This one is a local girl I met after I retired.

“life is what you make of it.”

Since: Aug 12

Location hidden

#3430 Jan 17, 2013
Scarecrow wrote:
<quoted text>Did you think I was gay ???? I have had two wives. One divorced me while I was deployed in Afghanistan. This one is a local girl I met after I retired.
Lol I don't think any of us thought u were gay darlin. We just figured u to be retired and single doing your own thing. I remember u telling me about your ex divorcing u while u were deployed but never heard u speak of this wife. How long y'all been married?
Francis

Mount Washington, KY

#3431 Jan 17, 2013
Scarecrow wrote:
<quoted text>
Did you think I was gay ???? I have had two wives. One divorced me while I was deployed in Afghanistan. This one is a local girl I met after I retired.
No, I didn't think you were gay, you just didn't ever mention her. Does she have little feet and hands and can she make good biscuits and gravy?
Art Vandalay

Detroit, MI

#3432 Jan 17, 2013
spartan wrote:
<quoted text>You're a real jerk-off Art.A super class-A coward who likes pickin' on the elderly.Don't really know how you made it as a soldier.My wife claims that there ain't no way a whiny weasel such as yourself was ever in the military,but I remind her that not all soldiers are "Rambo",,,and even the military allows a few losers to slip through the cracks and into a uniform.Seen Gomer Pyle ain't ya? Bet you looked up to him didn't you???
Don't hate just because I call it like I see it...you are sooo childlike. whine ,whine ,whine, and if the old man would stop posting as different people maybe there would'nt be a need for you to defend him. The Salvation Army would'nt take you , probably afraid you'd still the kettle!! BUDDY!!You want to start this again?Holla' is trying to have a grown up conversation, try to keep up!!

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#3433 Jan 17, 2013
spartan wrote:
<quoted text>Didn't ask you.Don't think you really believe it anyway,(in spite of what you would like everybody to believe).And just to testify my side of the story,I didn't stage that nor do I desire the flavor of attention that scenario could bring.Shows that you and BackWoods Lady don't really know me up-close like you say.Anybody that knows me would know that I'm above petty childishness like that.The way that both of you called me out like I was the one that started it when it's obvious that I didn't,seems to indicate that you two are pals on the streets,,,same as you and HoneyBee.Is that the case???
Seriously Spartan?????? I give up man! Really, I can understand your anger at other people agitating you, but WHY drag me into it? We are not ” pals” on the street or otherwise, we agreed to stop arguing she realized it was not me posting about HC like she first thought. We worked that out thru personal message so as to not bring drama to the forum. I know how to have respect for people.
Art Vandalay

Detroit, MI

#3434 Jan 17, 2013
Sorry, got caught up in the moment...ment STEAL the kettle...and like you said before spartan, you would'nt have made it a week in the military, we do weed out LOSERS like you, and now that YOU are bringing your FAT wife back into this , let me just say she would'nt know a real man, if he smacked her in the mouth!!KIDDO!!
no no

Louisville, KY

#3436 Jan 17, 2013
Art Vandalay wrote:
Sorry, got caught up in the moment...ment STEAL the kettle...and like you said before spartan, you would'nt have made it a week in the military, we do weed out LOSERS like you, and now that YOU are bringing your FAT wife back into this , let me just say she would'nt know a real man, if he smacked her in the mouth!!KIDDO!!
Has anyone looked up the name Art Vandalay in the Urban Dictionary ????? Whatever made you use that name ItsMeHolla... AKA TheRealHolly ????? You called a truce with spartan, but kept good ole Art Vandalay around .
no no

Evansville, IN

#3439 Jan 17, 2013
i just want to know about art because i want to lick the man juice off of his buttcrack when he gets off from work. i hope he will finally agree to meet me and spartan in our weekly meetings at the rest stop.
holla is the queen and everybody knows it.
no no

Louisville, KY

#3441 Jan 17, 2013
The Real Holly wrote:
<quoted text>
Uhmmmm....ooooookay. LOL!
sick people
spartan

Ft Mitchell, KY

#3442 Jan 17, 2013
Art Vandalay wrote:
<quoted text> Don't hate just because I call it like I see it...you are sooo childlike. whine ,whine ,whine, and if the old man would stop posting as different people maybe there would'nt be a need for you to defend him. The Salvation Army would'nt take you , probably afraid you'd still the kettle!! BUDDY!!You want to start this again?Holla' is trying to have a grown up conversation, try to keep up!!
Good evening holly.
spartan

Ft Mitchell, KY

#3443 Jan 17, 2013
Honey Bee 1st wrote:
<quoted text>
Seriously Spartan?????? I give up man! Really, I can understand your anger at other people agitating you, but WHY drag me into it? We are not ” pals” on the street or otherwise, we agreed to stop arguing she realized it was not me posting about HC like she first thought. We worked that out thru personal message so as to not bring drama to the forum. I know how to have respect for people.
Just callin' a spade a spade kiddo.And doing it rightly at that.
Opossum

Mount Washington, KY

#3444 Jan 17, 2013
Goodnite Spartan,Backwoods Lady and xxxx
spartan

Ft Mitchell, KY

#3445 Jan 17, 2013
Opossum wrote:
Goodnite Spartan,Backwoods Lady and xxxx
Right back at ya.

Location hidden

#3446 Jan 17, 2013
spartan wrote:
<quoted text>Just callin' a spade a spade kiddo.And doing it rightly at that.
No Spartan you are not calling anything a spade!
I don't know her, nor are we friends on the street KIDDO!!! Like I said, you are hopeless, I give up. To think I actually felt sorry for you...well actually I still do, your lack of reasoning is faulty.(nicest way I could put that)
And.
TO NO NO
you sound like someone that attends church services alright, just wonder what exactly are you worshiping? There are some messed up individuals on this thread haha!!! Thank God I don't have to live around this bunch...never know when someone is going to rob you, stab you in the back, talk garbage but meet up and act like friends while hiding behind 15+ screen names. LoL like I said, worthless!! Y'all know who you are! Some decent folks here, but not many obviously! Judgment day will not be fun for the others I hate that tho...I really do.

Location hidden

#3447 Jan 18, 2013
no no wrote:
<quoted text> Not judging, just wondering why guns on Sunday ????? And yes I will join you ,even though I do attend church on Wednesdays and twice on Sundays!!! so let me know where, then you can attend my church...... let me know.
Is that where you learned your vulgar language from or did you just slip up and forget you were supposed to be a God fearing person LOL!!
Maybe you missed church Wednesday and forgot how to act in just a few days hahaha!

Location hidden

#3448 Jan 18, 2013
no no wrote:
<quoted text>Honey Bee,the post you are referring to with the post above I can find it no where, the only 2 post from no no are # 3333 and #3345, let me know what the post # you where talking about....and yes I still will go to church with you..... if you still want.
Don't worry Spartan, I'll see you around...eventually our paths will cross at a mutual friends' gathering.
I think you need professional help dude!!!
I think you just post the most random BS to get People to answer you so ” your numbers” on this thread will accumulate, for some crazy reason you think that is a worthy goal in your life. Like I said long ago...there is a REAL life out there pinocchio!! Maybe one day you will be a REAL boy hahaha!
spartan

Ft Mitchell, KY

#3450 Jan 18, 2013
Honey Bee 1st wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't worry Spartan, I'll see you around...eventually our paths will cross at a mutual friends' gathering.
I think you need professional help dude!!!
I think you just post the most random BS to get People to answer you so ” your numbers” on this thread will accumulate, for some crazy reason you think that is a worthy goal in your life. Like I said long ago...there is a REAL life out there pinocchio!! Maybe one day you will be a REAL boy hahaha!
Funny.Only been about fifteen people question my belief in God here.Just to put it out there though,,,even Satan believes in God,so the fact that I'm not yet what He want's me to be,,,reflects nothing of my belief.And honestly,I could not possibly care any less about the numbers on this thread.There was a time when I did,but that was until it filled up with fools.As a matter of fact,I even taunted princess to take it down once.Fact is,if this thread disappears,I've already got the next one lined up,,,and I'll post on somebody else's in the mean time.And tell me if I'm mistaken before I hunt the post up,,,but wasn't it "you",,,who said,,,"I used to be holla's best friend but she's gone crazy and even set her alarm for three-o-clock to post as somebody else because topix has went to her head"??? Wasn't that you that said that??? And if it wasn't,,,why are you so upset that I made the mistake??? Kinda lookin' to me like you're the one introducing the problem.I mean,you told me I need mental help,,,when all I did was mistakenly make a comment based on what I believed to be true with absolutely no foul intent behind it.Thinking about it,,,yeah,,,your the one that introduced the problem.Like you said though,the Lord'll get around to sorting out petty squabbles when the time is right.In short,that means there ain't no reason that we can yap in a friendly way about insignificant yet interesting topics in the mean time.Up to you.I hope the Good Lord blesses you whichever way you go.After all,if you're lookin' to the same God I am for guidance,,,then you'll wind up spinning full circle,,,and find that you'll probably have to learn to love me anyway.Again,,,up to you.
spartan

Ft Mitchell, KY

#3451 Jan 18, 2013
The Real Holly wrote:
<quoted text>
You really think he is me? LOL
You just can't stop the crap, can you? You want to continue on and on? Fine by me! I enjoy it--it's like poking a bear in a cage!
Let me tell you what, Mark: Art is more likely to be your....errrr.....ahhhhh...... fluffy wife than he is me.
He does do a good job of putting you in your place, though.
Honestly,I don't wan't to continue.If this was a positive atmosphere,the facts,reason,wisdom,and shared integrity from one person can be received,and then coagulated together with their own facts,reason,wisdom,and shared integrity,,,to make a more "perfect" set of facts,reason,wisdom,and shared integrity that can in turn be sent back out for someone else to benefit from.However,you and me doing what we do,,,is seriously hindering "anything" positive.As for fluffy,,,I gotta be honest,,,"just thinking about it right now,mmmmm..."Anyway,once an individual is fortunate enough to put their hands on "fluffy",,,and decide to keep 'em there because of the elegant softness and sweet scent that "fluffy" has to offer,,,they'll understand why it's absurd to try to make a guy with a double-handful of "fluffy",,,feel bad about it.Anyway,God Bless you girl.Hope He touches your heart.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Fairdale Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
When your car passes the railroad crossings 56 min rylermyler 1
Your venerable wants to know who is Mandy MaraMAN? 1 hr rylermyler 14
Trump for President, He will win. watch 1 hr Scotty Steiner 1,958
Looking for 2 hr Sharon 2
News Coroner removes body from incident near My Old ... 4 hr Tough Guy 11
Who knows lady who was just found murdered? 5 hr Curious 60
stealing 5 hr Tina Louise 5

Fairdale Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance