#3331 Jan 12, 2013
Honey Bee 1st wrote:
I sure hope so! Nite nite!:)
Nitey nite darlin!
spartan

Louisville, KY

#3332 Jan 12, 2013
tri wrote:
O.K. Spartan, you`re forgiven. Don`t forget church in the morning!
If I get home from work in time,I'll attempt it.If not though,,,do you have an evening service?
no no

Louisville, KY

#3333 Jan 13, 2013
Honey Bee 1st wrote:
Evening princess!!
Did you google that gun show?
Gun show on Sunday.... church or gun show, i know where i was this morning,,,it was a great service,,,

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#3334 Jan 13, 2013
I'm on my way now, AFTER services this morning about patience.... Why are you judging me? I know where I was this morning also :)
Thanks for your concern tho!
I'll be in services this evening as well, would you care to join me
Art Vandalay

Shepherdsville, KY

#3335 Jan 13, 2013
Hey Holla', just checking in, I see from the last few posts, the imitator is still using various names to post under..."question", "Tri", does that mean he will Tri anything?
tri

Shepherdsville, KY

#3336 Jan 13, 2013
Art Vandalay wrote:
Hey Holla', just checking in, I see from the last few posts, the imitator is still using various names to post under..."question", "Tri", does that mean he will Tri anything?
I really don`t feel obligated to answer your question but tri are my initials and anyone may pose a question. I hope this information alleviates your concern over our little chat room so that you may concentrate on something that will give you some results in your life so you don`t have to stick your nose in where it is not needed. Have a nice day.
Holly Cecil

Seoul, Korea

#3338 Jan 13, 2013
The Real Holly wrote:
If you want an appropriate "chat room" (which this is not), then perhaps people should use one name and one name only? There's no reason to use more than one unless your motivation is to deceive.
you would know, wouldnt you?
you know

Louisville, KY

#3340 Jan 13, 2013
Holly Cecil wrote:
<quoted text>you would know, wouldnt you?
you being Art ,and several others along with the Real Holly,now you are posting as Holly Cecil....... we know
tri

Shepherdsville, KY

#3341 Jan 13, 2013
The Real Holly wrote:
If you want an appropriate "chat room" (which this is not), then perhaps people should use one name and one name only? There's no reason to use more than one unless your motivation is to deceive.
I cannot control what other people do. My point with Art was T.R.I. are my initials and everyone knows it so why would he care unless he were just flying by and had not followed what is going on and just wanted to cause trouble. I believe we`ve had enough trouble but I guess we could take a vote of the members and see if they would like to argue some more. As far as the question, I`ve been doing that since the inception, that is how we`ve managed to exist this long. If you would go back and read Spartan`s first post, I believe that is what he lays out in the beginning. The reason I asked you to participate on the table is because you are such a good player and can articulate an opinion on a subject rather than someone who just rides by and tries to cause trouble. As smart as you are, if you would go back to the origin, you could, I`m sure, tell most of the posts I`ve made not meaning any harm, but just to keep the table. If you and Art have any more suggestions, let us know and we will consider them and please bring evidence of all the threads you`ve started that have been ongoing for almost two years. Have a good night!
spartan

Louisville, KY

#3343 Jan 13, 2013
tri wrote:
<quoted text>I cannot control what other people do. My point with Art was T.R.I. are my initials and everyone knows it so why would he care unless he were just flying by and had not followed what is going on and just wanted to cause trouble. I believe we`ve had enough trouble but I guess we could take a vote of the members and see if they would like to argue some more. As far as the question, I`ve been doing that since the inception, that is how we`ve managed to exist this long. If you would go back and read Spartan`s first post, I believe that is what he lays out in the beginning. The reason I asked you to participate on the table is because you are such a good player and can articulate an opinion on a subject rather than someone who just rides by and tries to cause trouble. As smart as you are, if you would go back to the origin, you could, I`m sure, tell most of the posts I`ve made not meaning any harm, but just to keep the table. If you and Art have any more suggestions, let us know and we will consider them and please bring evidence of all the threads you`ve started that have been ongoing for almost two years. Have a good night!
Good evening tri.You never confirmed or denied the evening service.Change your mind about me coming??? Either way,I vote no on the further trouble.As a matter of fact,,,I get rather disgusted at watching people constantly getting drug through the mud.
not necessarily true

Louisville, KY

#3344 Jan 13, 2013
The Real Holly wrote:
Most of the time the screen-name will reflect the meaning of the post.I see it all the time,,,and it has nothing to do with being deceptive.Just curious,,,why does it trouble you so badly that people use various screen-names??? Oh,and personally,,,I believe I'm gonna have to disagree with you about this not being an appropriate chat-room.Seems excellent to me.
no no

Louisville, KY

#3345 Jan 13, 2013
Honey Bee 1st wrote:
I'm on my way now, AFTER services this morning about patience.... Why are you judging me? I know where I was this morning also :)
Thanks for your concern tho!
I'll be in services this evening as well, would you care to join me
Not judging, just wondering why guns on Sunday ????? And yes I will join you ,even though I do attend church on Wednesdays and twice on Sundays!!! so let me know where, then you can attend my church...... let me know.
HES

Louisville, KY

#3347 Jan 13, 2013
The Real Holly wrote:
TRI- I am not being critical of you. I just wish posters would use one name and one name only. I believe that would actually cut down on the drama. I don't think you've ever made a post with malice in your words or heart. Not that I've seen anyway.
I am not one and the same as Art. I think people, for whatever reason, think we are on some sort of "team" together. I like Art and I agree with most of what he writes.
As far as continuing a thread for two years, I apologize, but I just don't see that as valuable as you (perhaps) do. I like reading other's opinions here and I also like expressing mine. I do wish that there were more posts of consquence (economy, social issues, foreign affairs, etc...) and fewer posts with the intent of bashing a person.
Hello Holly.... I don't think there is enough of people that reads this forum that would even be able to respond to any of those subjects,most do not watch t.v. for the news, or any of the issues,but it would be nice if we could discuss and not bash others. And before anyone says anything,HES is not a word, just my initials!!!!
tri

Shepherdsville, KY

#3349 Jan 13, 2013
spartan wrote:
<quoted text>Good evening tri.You never confirmed or denied the evening service.Change your mind about me coming??? Either way,I vote no on the further trouble.As a matter of fact,,,I get rather disgusted at watching people constantly getting drug through the mud.
I`m sorry, about two posts earlier I had told Ms. Bee that I do not attend the evening service and I assumed that you had read it. My bad! Have you been watching any football games? In my initial post I stated that I didn't want to go out in space and argue with people but I`ve enjoyed playing on here but I guess anyone can start a discussion on anything they want and see how it goes. I was waiting to see how you felt about. I guess we could duplicate " my wife`s make gynecologist " and see how it goes.
tri

Shepherdsville, KY

#3351 Jan 13, 2013
The Real Holly wrote:
<quoted text>
Kind of sad, huh? These are issues that affect us everyday. General apathy is sending this country on the fast track to hel1.
I think it was Patrick Henry who said " When people are allowed to vote themselves a living, it will be an end to our democracy". Welfare and illegitimate children are the real reason our society is crashing. The term "single mother" is thought to be a badge of honor today and it{ along with abortion} is the scourge of our nation. Union members voting for the democratic party so they can make a better living than other people helps add to the imbalance. My computer crashed last week and I got a new Gateway and it`s about 20 times faster than my old one but when I post a message it takes about 5 minutes to show on the screen, Fo you have any idea why?
spartan

Louisville, KY

#3352 Jan 13, 2013
The Real Holly wrote:
<quoted text>
It's silly to change your screen name to match the meaning of your posts. It doesn't trouble me, it just makes no sense and allows for one person to repeatedly change names to appear as though he/she is many posters instead of one. It has everything to do with deception.
This is a forum thread, not a chat room. Totally different things.
So, what do you think about Obama's new proposals coming forth concerning amnesty for millions of illegals?
"Forum thread",,,"chat-room ".You say "he" I say "ho".Yeah,it's definitely a delayed "chat",,,but still a "chat" per se.As for the screen-names,I've used several since I first found the forum,,,but deception was only intended once.And I said nothing negative about anyone in that thread.As for amnesty for illegals,,,I'll say it's a wonderful idea,but only if it comes with contingencies.Those contingencies being,that if Uncle Sam plans to tell everyone who is currently sitting at the table to "eat up" and crunch resources without restraint,,,then he should make it abundantly clear that the resources on the table are spoken for,and we're not welcoming anyone else to take a seat at this time.And those who are currently sitting at the table,,,can only send a very limited amount of resources to those who aren't sitting at the table.After all,Mexicans ain't exactly free-loaders.They're actually pretty good tradesmen worthy of contributing quite a bit to society,(so long as they don't leave with their money).And if we could contain and secure some of their earnings,it would be a strong benefit that would be immediately noticable.And if Uncle Sam could reroute I.N.S. spending to border control only,then we could comfortably compliment the current population of Mexicans,without the possibility of them standing elbow to elbow throughout America being a real and immediate threat.Could actually put a handle as well as a lid on things.Obama probably ain't plannin' on all that though.

“life is what you make of it.”

Since: Aug 12

Location hidden

#3353 Jan 13, 2013
tri wrote:
<quoted text>I think it was Patrick Henry who said " When people are allowed to vote themselves a living, it will be an end to our democracy". Welfare and illegitimate children are the real reason our society is crashing. The term "single mother" is thought to be a badge of honor today and it{ along with abortion} is the scourge of our nation. Union members voting for the democratic party so they can make a better living than other people helps add to the imbalance. My computer crashed last week and I got a new Gateway and it`s about 20 times faster than my old one but when I post a message it takes about 5 minutes to show on the screen, Fo you have any idea why?
So being a single mom makes someone a disgrace to our nation? That bothers me quite a lot considering I am a single mother.:/ it takes 2 people to make that child and its the man that leaves that woman to be a single mother. I was with my daughters father for many many years up until a little over a year ago.
Opossum

Shepherdsville, KY

#3354 Jan 13, 2013
Goodnight, Backwoods Lady, Spartan, Scarecrow and XXXX
tri

Shepherdsville, KY

#3355 Jan 13, 2013
_princess1_ wrote:
<quoted text>
So being a single mom makes someone a disgrace to our nation? That bothers me quite a lot considering I am a single mother.:/ it takes 2 people to make that child and its the man that leaves that woman to be a single mother. I was with my daughters father for many many years up until a little over a year ago.
See! We`re getting ready to argue over a social point that I don`t even believe!!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Fairdale Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
KY What's mitch McConnell done for coal, when ther... 18 min uninformed idiot 1,510
Rick pitino 42 min Makerfan 1
Cindy Cummings (Jun '12) 1 hr Person responding... 55
KY Hundreds of birds die in western Ky. (Jan '11) 3 hr Ancient Wolf 81,599
At least 1 person shot on South 37th Street in ... 4 hr Disgusted 7
CNN reporter discloses Officer Darren Wilson's ... 4 hr Phoenix97 4
Slumlord of Lou,Ky (Jun '09) 8 hr Samantha Ramsey 43
•••
•••
Fairdale Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••