spartan

Ft Mitchell, KY

#3310 Jan 12, 2013
gotta say wrote:
<quoted text>It is not victimless , what if that was your wife , daughter , aunt , or niece he had done that to? I am sure you would feel like the victim in your own way having the tragedy of your loss multiplied by the thought of some sicko doing that . Its just wrong Mmmmmmkay.
Since the entire topix world,(all six of ya) are lookin' to hang me,I suppose I'll go ahead and clarify that my prior answers were in humor.Tacky and tasteless perhaps,,,but still in humor.Having lost several close ones including a daughter,,,I don't believe such a question even deserves a response.Sorry for that.
xxxx

Louisville, KY

#3311 Jan 12, 2013
spartan wrote:
<quoted text>Victimless crime ain't it? Why not?
spartan i can not believe YOU would think that is a victimless crime, what would you think if that happened to YOUR son??? Sex should happen only if both parties agree. and rape should never happen,to ANYONE....and anyone that does that to a corpse should never be allowed to work around them......
gotta say

Bardstown, KY

#3312 Jan 12, 2013
spartan wrote:
<quoted text>Since the entire topix world,(all six of ya) are lookin' to hang me,I suppose I'll go ahead and clarify that my prior answers were in humor.Tacky and tasteless perhaps,,,but still in humor.Having lost several close ones including a daughter,,,I don't believe such a question even deserves a response.Sorry for that.
I kinda thought you was just looking for a strong debate didnt figure you was serious lol
spartan

Ft Mitchell, KY

#3313 Jan 12, 2013
xxxx wrote:
<quoted text>spartan i can not believe YOU would think that is a victimless crime, what would you think if that happened to YOUR son??? Sex should happen only if both parties agree. and rape should never happen,to ANYONE....and anyone that does that to a corpse should never be allowed to work around them......
I'm very sorry"X".In truth,my responses didn't reflect my actual feelings,,,and I truly regret being so playful,careless and cavalier with such a serious issue.Sorry again. And I mean that sincerely.
spartan

Ft Mitchell, KY

#3314 Jan 12, 2013
gotta say wrote:
<quoted text>I kinda thought you was just looking for a strong debate didnt figure you was serious lol
I appreciate that dude.Anyway,do you by any chance remember the scene in "Toy Story" where all the toys in the room were slowly circling around Woody because they thought Woody pushed buzz out the window??? Safe to say I know how he felt.

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#3315 Jan 12, 2013
spartan wrote:
<quoted text>I appreciate that dude.Anyway,do you by any chance remember the scene in "Toy Story" where all the toys in the room were slowly circling around Woody because they thought Woody pushed buzz out the window??? Safe to say I know how he felt.
LOL NOW THAT IS FUNNY

Since: Mar 12

Sugar Land, TX

#3316 Jan 12, 2013
Scarecrow wrote:
A few years back they caught a guy in the Jefferson County Coroners office having sex with corpses. They did an autopsy on a rape victim and found semen that belonged to the guy.
When the cops questioned him, he confessed. One of my relatives was involved in the case.
Oh man, that is just sick.
What happened to the sick freak?
tri

Greensburg, KY

#3317 Jan 12, 2013
O.K. Spartan, you`re forgiven. Don`t forget church in the morning!

Location hidden

#3318 Jan 12, 2013
Tri what was the church name again? A lot has been posted since then. Do you go to evening services?
Scarecrow

Louisville, KY

#3319 Jan 12, 2013
He is probably still moping floors up at LaGrange. He might be out by now.

In Spartan's defense (actually he doesn't need my help), The guy didn't have to buy them dinner and drinks. <Just kidding> He would probably have gotten away with it, had she not have been a rape victim. They were looking for DNA of the murderer.

It's more common than you would think. Necrophilia, also called thanatophilia or necrolagnia, is the sexual attraction to corpses.

Yuck.........
tri

Greensburg, KY

#3320 Jan 12, 2013
Honey Bee 1st wrote:
The more I think about it, the more sickening it is. I'm sure a few jokes pooped into some peoples minds but obviously sanity win over the urge to post.
This is utterly disgusting and a mind such as that persons' needs to be put away in an institution to keep others safe, no amount of time in prison can fix a mind like that.
How many o`s are in popped?
tri

Greensburg, KY

#3321 Jan 12, 2013
Honey Bee 1st wrote:
Tri what was the church name again? A lot has been posted since then. Do you go to evening services?
Ha! I was posting you while you were me. You don`t have to answer mine, I was just kidding. It is Cove Baptist church in Jefferson co.. It`s on the web. No, we don`t go to evening services, there`s usually only about 5 people there. The Pastor has a funeral to officiate after church(not a member) so they probably won`t have an evening service tomorrow. I was out of service since Tuesday, my computer crashed and the new one is so fast and different I almost don`t enjoy it. I can`t even misspell a word. Watching football, catch you later.

Location hidden

#3322 Jan 12, 2013
tri wrote:
<quoted text>How many o`s are in popped?
Hahaha well you should know my phone and the typos by now. That is funny tho! I've been trying to keep then under control, that one slipped right on by :)~
spartan

Ft Mitchell, KY

#3323 Jan 12, 2013
Honey Bee 1st wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL NOW THAT IS FUNNY
Depending on which end of it you're on I suppose.

Location hidden

#3324 Jan 12, 2013
Sorry, didn't think of it like that, thought you were kidding. Like the shower curtain joke from before. Yes now that you bring that to my attention I remember the post not to long ago about how this whole thing was making you feel, do you remember my response to that?
Have a good night, and remember what I said
tri

Greensburg, KY

#3325 Jan 12, 2013
Honey Bee 1st wrote:
<quoted text>
Hahaha well you should know my phone and the typos by now. That is funny tho! I've been trying to keep then under control, that one slipped right on by :)~
Just wanted to make sure you got that info. It`s Cove Baptist Church. org and I feel really bad because I neglected to tell you that you can watch the sermons online. Bye ms. bee

Location hidden

#3326 Jan 12, 2013
tri wrote:
<quoted text>Just wanted to make sure you got that info. It`s Cove Baptist Church. org and I feel really bad because I neglected to tell you that you can watch the sermons online. Bye ms. bee
Thank you kindly sir!!!

“life is what you make of it.”

Since: Aug 12

Location hidden

#3327 Jan 12, 2013
Evening y'all!!!!

Location hidden

#3328 Jan 12, 2013
Evening princess!!
Did you google that gun show?

“life is what you make of it.”

Since: Aug 12

Location hidden

#3329 Jan 12, 2013
Honey Bee 1st wrote:
Evening princess!!
Did you google that gun show?
No not yet babe but I'm fixing to tho. See you there babe!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Fairdale Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Why did rocco turn in his hun & badge ??? 11 min Police friend 7
Ford's pre-employment test (Aug '11) 1 hr FOMOCO 395
Informants 2 hr Wow 14
Hot blonde 2 hr Specific 2
Trump for President, He will win. watch 2 hr Bobby 575
Police officer shot at 2 hr Croom 4
What gets you sexually charged? 2 hr Josh 14

Fairdale Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance