Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 7, 2012

ogreatone wrote:
<quoted text>just a name my wife used to call me,don't know why but she is gone now and can't ask.... later
Oh I'm sorry! Now I feel like an ass. Have a good morning.
ogreatone

Shepherdsville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 7, 2012

_princess1_ wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh I'm sorry! Now I feel like an ass. Have a good morning.
thats o.k. princess, have a good one yourself....
Lindas restaurant

Shepherdsville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 7, 2012

I`m proud to announce that we had one customer who told me they posted on the round table today. The person asked me to not tell who it was, but they did take advantage of the twenty percent off. We are real busy for breakfast and lunch but we`ve always had empty seats up to this point. Our specials are good and fast if you`re in a hurry.
rick

Louisville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 7, 2012

Lindas restaurant wrote:
I`m proud to announce that we had one customer who told me they posted on the round table today. The person asked me to not tell who it was, but they did take advantage of the twenty percent off. We are real busy for breakfast and lunch but we`ve always had empty seats up to this point. Our specials are good and fast if you`re in a hurry.
Hey Linda, are you still pooping in your britches these days?
Backwoods Lady

Shepherdsville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 9, 2012

Hello everyone, thought I would stop in and say hello!!!!!! Don't think I missed much, well except for the garbage that meholla spits out !!!! She must be one unhappy person, don't think she has EVER had a nice thing to say to or about anyone!!!! Hope everyone is doing fine!!!! might stop in again soon!!! God Bless !!!
spartan

Louisville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 10, 2012

Lindas restaurant wrote:
In spite of all this lunacy and maybe in part because of it,,,I really hope their establishment succeeds.Personally,I'd say that the public beating received by the cafe as well as the owner more than levels off anything that most of these losers are on here whining about anyway.Depending on how you look at I suppose.Some of these morons would incorporate capital punishment for first offense D.U.I.'s if you give 'em the option,,,so I suppose it's a good thing that their insignificant opinions don't count for anything.I mean,on the surface,it may appear that society is kicking the cafe with the same enthusiasm used when kicking a spartan.However,I'm gonna cling to the belief that this mob only represents a small percentage of society.Good luck either way.
spartan

Louisville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 10, 2012

Backwoods Lady wrote:
Hello everyone, thought I would stop in and say hello!!!!!! Don't think I missed much, well except for the garbage that meholla spits out !!!! She must be one unhappy person, don't think she has EVER had a nice thing to say to or about anyone!!!! Hope everyone is doing fine!!!! might stop in again soon!!! God Bless !!!
Too many exclamation points.She usually used a series of three,,,and only at the end of the post.If I'm wrong though,,,"Hello Backwoods Lady".Place ain't been the same without you.
Backwoods Lady

Shepherdsville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 10, 2012

spartan wrote:
<quoted text>Too many exclamation points.She usually used a series of three,,,and only at the end of the post.If I'm wrong though,,,"Hello Backwoods Lady".Place ain't been the same without you.
It"s me, hate to say it but you are wrong,thanks for missing,saw where some one posted as me though,hope you and yours are well!!!
spartan

Louisville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 10, 2012

Backwoods Lady wrote:
<quoted text> It"s me, hate to say it but you are wrong,thanks for missing,saw where some one posted as me though,hope you and yours are well!!!
Now that,,,sounds authentic.Hello kiddo.Have missed you indeed.Been getting everything but tarred and feathered on the forum here lately myself,,,but still taking time to bless others with what's on my mind.Safe to say that the "some of the people some of the time" theory never works when you're attempting to sell "reason" at a "reasonable" price.Like I told you long ago in a post where you mentioned your grandson though,,,"can't win 'em all".Anyway,you here to stay,,,or just mosyin' through???
Backwoods Lady

Shepherdsville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 10, 2012

spartan wrote:
<quoted text>Now that,,,sounds authentic.Hello kiddo.Have missed you indeed.Been getting everything but tarred and feathered on the forum here lately myself,,,but still taking time to bless others with what's on my mind.Safe to say that the "some of the people some of the time" theory never works when you're attempting to sell "reason" at a "reasonable" price.Like I told you long ago in a post where you mentioned your grandson though,,,"can't win 'em all".Anyway,you here to stay,,,or just mosyin' through???
Might stay for a while, seen where you are getting HELL,but you and yours can give as good or better then you get,so get em!!!!
Slingblade

Shepherdsville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 10, 2012

Backwoods Lady wrote:
<quoted text>Might stay for a while, seen where you are getting HELL,but you and yours can give as good or better then you get,so get em!!!!
Welcome back Backwoods Lady, have you been to Florida again? If you wouldn`t go through Utah to get there it wouldn`t take so long! God bless!

“life is what you make of it.”

Since: Aug 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 10, 2012

Morning y'all!!
Backwoods Lady

Shepherdsville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 10, 2012

Slingblade wrote:
<quoted text>Welcome back Backwoods Lady, have you been to Florida again? If you wouldn`t go through Utah to get there it wouldn`t take so long! God bless!
My Gosh!!!!!
The Holey Post

Shepherdsville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 10, 2012

to popular demand and Spartan`s wishes, It`s me Holla is banned from posting on the round table until further notice!
Scarecrow

Louisville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 10, 2012

Bud you better leave Holla alone. She reminds me of my x-wife. She was intelligent, beautiful, funny and terrific between the sheets. But she was mean as hel* and never walked away from a fight.

She divorced me by e-mail while I was in Afghanistan.
spartan

Louisville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 10, 2012

Linda Tinnel wrote:
II want all you ingrates to visit my restaurant and sample some of my delicious food. Anyone who identifies themselves a a round table person will receive a twenty percent discount on their check. You`ll come!
Rode by there peepin' it out a few minutes ago.Personally,I think it would be awesome to see "round table welcome" on the neon sign outside.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 10, 2012

spartan wrote:
<quoted text>Rode by there peepin' it out a few minutes ago.Personally,I think it would be awesome to see "round table welcome" on the neon sign outside.
Lol now that would be awesome! Back in Louisville tonite. Will be around bullitt county for a little while tomoro hangin with some good friends.
How have you been?

“Holly's Got It Going On”

In your head

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 10, 2012

The Holey Post wrote:
to popular demand and Spartan`s wishes, It`s me Holla is banned from posting on the round table until further notice!
Gosh, I guess you forgot to click the "Ban" key, huh?

ItsMeHolla posts where I wanna post, honey buns. Don't like it? Pull on your big boy underoos and grow a set--stop being such a whiney little girl!
Honey Bee

Campbellsville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 12, 2012

Hi princess how've you been, I haven't heard from you since the other day, had Mr wondering about you?:)~

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 12, 2012

Judged:

Honey Bee wrote:
Hi princess how've you been, I haven't heard from you since the other day, had Mr wondering about you?:)~
Had mr who wondering about me? Sorry I've just been super super busy w work but even tho I hadn't posted on much lately, I've still been here observing. Call me later k?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Fairdale Discussions

Search the Fairdale Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Mitch McConnell 12 min Mr Facts 56
Poll: Opposition to gay marriage waning in Ky. 22 min Otter in the Ozarks 1
Bill Clinton to campaign next week with Alison ... 22 min Disgusted 12
Clinton to appear in Lexington, Hazard with Grimes 24 min Old Joe Clark 14
Bottoms Up Louisville (Aug '08) 36 min LouisvilleKYreport 53
brittany wolfe (Sep '13) 44 min noname 14
diana marshall 1 hr souno 1
•••
•••